PDA

View Full Version : Molly/Mandy in london

jrk00432
09-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Hey does anyone know any know anywhere where i can find this 'girl' called Molly or Mandy in london or onlnie. I dunno her surname but i know it begins with E. Please help me out as im trying to organise a party for my friend whos finally overcame breast cancer. I can offer a few torrent invites for them. thank you

ziggyjuarez
09-07-2010, 06:02 AM
A guy with breast cancer?Thats imposable!
:wank:

Barbarossa
09-07-2010, 09:51 AM
I go to London 3 days a week. I'll ask around :idunno:

stvnsmither
09-07-2010, 03:31 PM
I live in London. I know three hookers called Molly / Mandy, and. they all have Es. How much do you want to spend.

You can shove your torrent invites up your lower intestine.

Stinson
09-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Molly or Mandy eh? You might wanna check on some clubs in Soho then, dude!

enoughfakefiles
09-09-2010, 07:41 PM
A guy with breast cancer?Thats imposable!
:wank:

:O

His name is Robert Paulson.

Monteiro
09-09-2010, 08:02 PM
wish I could help more not know anything in london:cry:

chalice
09-11-2010, 07:06 AM
News just in from the front. Ecstasy is back. True story.

These things are called blue facebooks. Tested one the other night and it shows up purple, which is gravy.

A tenner a pop, though and the price doesn't vary for quantity.

Come to Belfast. I'll get you sorted. I will also hijack your vehicle, set fire to it and do an electronic boogie all around it while I'm off my face on quality pills.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 07:11 AM
A touchy-feely emo chalice is a VERY disturbing pic. :fear2:

chalice
09-11-2010, 07:14 AM
Hey, I'm a nice guy once you get to know me. In fact, people have a hard time not touching me.

I'm a bit of a cunt on the internets, though.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Ahhh. That's a bit touching in itself. Sure those pills have worn off? :D

chalice
09-11-2010, 07:28 AM
I haven't taken any yet. They're simmering in a good friend's pot.

I have, however, taken Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off work. Work! You remember that, don't you?

I'll be the nicest fucker you ever never met but you won't get to see it cos I won't be posting on the internets at the time.

I feel a bit sorry for you, tbh.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Coincidentally, I've got those 3 days off myself. :happy:

As for remembering werk wurk wirk (/mbm checks chalice's spelling since has been so long since even seeing the word) work, yeah, and I would happily trade my supply of muscle relaxers, Ambien, and oxy-codone, along with my abundant free time to be pain free. Oh well, until that day comes, I'll just kick back and think of all the poor bassturds who make the world functional. I also have the benefit of hangin' with my two fantastic babies. :D