PDA

View Full Version : I Am Not Your Friend.

chalice
09-11-2010, 12:46 AM
As a matter of fact, I never was.

What the fuck are you gonna do about that then?

Apart from ineffectual wank on the internets, like?

chalice
09-11-2010, 12:48 AM
In a French accent, of course.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 04:45 AM
Oh ouais, bon, je ne parle même pas très bien le français. :snooty:

chalice
09-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Vous n'êtes pas une pipe.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 07:06 AM
"pipe"? :unsure:

chalice
09-11-2010, 07:09 AM
pipe

chalice
09-11-2010, 07:10 AM

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 07:19 AM
I'm relieved to not be one of those.

iLOVENZB
09-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Only the French...

chalice
09-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Only the French...

Good name for a thread right there.

What a bunch of cunts. Think about that image for a moment. A bunch of cunts. Bunch. Cunts.

Now apply it to France. It's a cuntbunch thing far and wide. Racist fact.

IdolEyes787
09-11-2010, 11:54 AM

Probably remain " not friends" and in time hopefully work toward a deeper more meaningful enmity .:unsure:
Of course if you keep on slagging the French that may be hard.

iLOVENZB
09-11-2010, 11:59 AM
I still don't know the purpose of this thread.

IdolEyes787
09-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Then the whole "life" thing is going to be a real brain-twister.

QPD
09-11-2010, 12:38 PM
chalice just woke up from his grave and it's in mood for some shit posting ...

rest in peace !

chalice
09-11-2010, 12:45 PM

Probably remain " not friends" and in time hopefully work toward a deeper more meaningful enmity .:unsure:
Of course if you keep on slagging the French that may be hard.

It's not racism if it's applied to the French.

I believe it was a constituent of Napoleon's surrender.

Napoleon or one of them French cunts. Doesn't matter.

iLOVENZB
09-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Then the whole "life" thing is going to be a real brain-twister.

lol

IdolEyes787
09-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Napoleon or one of them French . Doesn't matter.

Edited for redundancy.

IdolEyes787
09-11-2010, 03:26 PM
lol

I see you finally figured out the porpoise of this thread.

IdolEyes787
09-11-2010, 03:39 PM
An Irishman , a Dutchman, and a Frenchman are all in Saudi Arabia sharing a smuggled crate of booze when, all of a sudden, Saudi police rush in and arrest them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they are all sentenced to death! However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they are able to successfully appeal their sentences down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip.
As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh announced: "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."
The Dutchman was first in line, he thought for a while and then said "Please tie a pillow to my back."
This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. When the punishment was done he had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain.
The Frenchman was next up. After watching the Dutchman in horror he said smugly: "Please fix two pillows to my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again and the Frenchman was soon led away whimpering loudly.
The Irishman was the last one up, but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said: "You are from a most beautiful part of the world and your culture is one of the finest in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!"
"Thank you, your Most Royal and Merciful highness", the Irishman replied. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."
"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave". The Sheikh said with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. "And your second wish, what is it to be?" the Sheikh asked.
The Irishman replied: "Tie the Frenchman to my back."...

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Famous Quotes About The French

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." ~ General George S. Patton

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" ~ Jacques Chirac, President of France

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." ~ Marge Simpson

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." ~ John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people." ~ Conan O'Brien

I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France! ~ Jay Leno

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against DisneyWorld and Big Macs than the Nazis?" ~ Dennis Miller

Did you see the new bomb the government came up with? It weights 21,000 pounds. The Air Force tested this bomb in Florida and the bomb blast was so strong at Disneyworld 25 French tourists surrendered. ~ Jay Leno

"Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII? And that's because it was raining." ~ John Xereas, Manager, DC Improv.

In response to the recent terror attacks in Spain, the French government have raised their terror alert status from "Run" to "Hide". If attacks continue on the continent they may be forced to further increase the alert to "Surrender", or even as high as "Collaborate". ~ Jay Leno

chalice
09-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Oui, the French should like totally give up being French to the max.

They've given up everything else.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 09:09 PM
I saw a documentary about the liberation of France a while back. There were many stories about how it was impossible for an American GI to NOT get laid during those first few weeks. However, the show didn't go into detail on how the straight GI's and French women celebrated. I guess they just had a few drinks and relaxed. :idunno:

Snee
09-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Chalice, mang. I was wondering where you were going with this.

Then you posted that:

In a French accent, of course.

And I just figured you were trying to see what manner of moron you could get to go along, and how idiotic it could get.

Well played, sir, well played.

chalice
09-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Around and around and around she goes, where she'll stop no cunt knows.

I didn't do it. I just facilitate it. It's a fascinating phenomena.

Being me, that is.

chalice
09-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Yes, the plural was intended.

Snee
09-11-2010, 10:14 PM
I give this thread five stars.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Do you ever say anything that is not entirely generic, and could be dropped into any portion of any thread, Snee? :unsure:

You might be better off with a pure white avy, as it highlights your depth, wit, and personality.

chalice
09-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Do you ever say anything that is not entirely generic, and could be dropped into any portion of any thread, Snee? :unsure:

You might be better off with a pure white avy, as it highlights your depth, wit, and personality.

He can't read what you're saying. Well he can now, cos I quoted it.

He's far better than you and you are ignored by him. He ignores you.

I try to ignore you but I resolved long ago never to put anybody, no matter how tedious or pretentious on ignore. It's a bit of a double-edged cunt thing. I don't have to explain it, do I?

All that ignorance aside, I'd like to see you and Snee go at it. I won't though. Which is disappointing. My money would be on him. And he's posting in a second language.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 10:29 PM
I have yet to see him take any kind of stand. He seems to be reading posts, talks shit, but fails to engage in as much as eye contact.

Until I see something to substantiate your post, I'll put him in the, "All mouth, no teeth" category...

chalice
09-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Them's fightin' wurds.

If only he gave a fuck.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 10:45 PM
He's made several posts recently that were about me, yet he won't engage me, that's cowardice- not disinterest. :ermm:

*EDIT*

All that ignorance aside, I'd like to see you and Snee go at it. I won't though. Which is disappointing. My money would be on him. And he's posting in a second language.

I'm guessing he's French. :dry:

chalice
09-11-2010, 10:51 PM
He's made several posts recently that were about me, yet he won't engage me, that's cowardice- not disinterest. :ermm:

It's certainly not cowardice. Did you just get the internets delivered last Thursday?

There are many many ways to skin an internets goat.

Here endeth.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 10:57 PM

It's certainly not cowardice. Did you just get the internets delivered last Thursday?

There are many many ways to skin an internets goat.

Here endeth.

Even you aren't at yer best today, chal. Here's to better days ahead... :mellow:

chalice
09-11-2010, 10:59 PM
You're still a bum, Rock. You've got the guts but you just can't dance.

I do this always out of love.

chalice
09-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Of idiots.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 11:11 PM
I'd love to dance, but it seems my dancin' partner can't find herself a pretty enough dress to wear to the ball(ing)...

Snee
09-11-2010, 11:11 PM
He can't read what you're saying. Well he can now, cos I quoted it.

Yeah, thanks for that :dry:

'slike reading a redux of any one of at least five posts Sherbert posted when I made him cry.

It's funnier this time, though. I thought captain exciting there would be posting some dull liberal wank about how the french are people too, or something. And yet it appears he went with the other stereotype.

Nice ranting, as that goes. Not like billy or hypo or anyone funny, mind, but nice ranting nonetheless.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Still won't engage me directly, huh, Snee? *sigh*

And obviously, you have been reading my posts . Simply quit talking about me, or engage me. Until then, you are just a loud-mouthed tail-tucker.

chalice
09-11-2010, 11:16 PM
First thing always... Know your enemy.

You know nothing about Snee. Not a fucking thing. He knows loads about you, though. Guaranteed.

He is immediately at an advantage. He also knows just about everything worth knowing about this board and the monkeys who people it. Another heavy advantage.

You are known to flutter into purple soup. A self-defeating hobble, if truth be told. He is sharp and succinct.

The gods are stacked against you, fatty.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 11:19 PM
For someone who "places people on ignore", he is (according to you) quite up-to-date. Which contradiction do you want to stick to now? :unsure:

Again- to better days ahead for yous.

chalice
09-11-2010, 11:35 PM
For someone who "places people on ignore", he is (according to you) quite up-to-date. Which contradiction do you want to stick to now? :unsure:

You still haven't grasped the lounge yet, have you.

If you're unsure, then it's working. This is the biggest favour I'll ever do you.

Nobody ever gets anything explained to them ever. That's the rule.

I feel dirty even telling you this. You're just getting so fucking murdered, I had to throw you a bone.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm being "murdered" by someone who only talks about me (a coward), and his knight in shining armor- who is having a very lackluster day. And you guys say the BT section is where the half-wits reign. :lol: @ both of you...

chalice
09-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Unsettling, isn't it?

Honestly?

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 11:52 PM
No. Know, it isn't in the least.

chalice
09-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Okay then.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Glad we got that resolved. However, Snee still needs to man-up, or shut-up...

chalice
09-11-2010, 11:57 PM
You're a liar, though.

megabyteme
09-11-2010, 11:59 PM
This ought to be interesting... go ahead.

chalice
09-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Go ahead what?

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 12:03 AM
You said I was a liar. Go ahead, clarify...

Are you actually chalice, or someone not clever enough to do the job convincingly?

chalice
09-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Did I say that? Me?

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Probably not. I wouldn't know- I've had you on ignore through this whole discussion. Does that unsettle you, that you would be so monotonous and predictable?

chalice
09-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Liar.

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 12:12 AM
No, seriously. It's an old Lounge trick I learnt from two of the old-timers. Once you know how to put people on ignore, and still know what they are saying, the Lounge becomes a pretty easy place to hang. You should try it sometime...

chalice
09-12-2010, 12:17 AM
No, seriously. It's an old Lounge trick I learnt from two of the old-timers. Once you know how to put people on ignore, and still know what they are saying, the Lounge becomes a pretty easy place to hang. You should try it sometime...

Snee says that he just isn't gonna fight you. Something about weight or lack thereof. Or was it too much? Can't remember.

He says to tell you to get your people to talk to his people about a potential meeting about talking about fighting.

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Snee says that he just isn't gonna fight you. Something about weight or lack thereof. Or was it too much? Can't remember.

He says to tell you to get your people to talk to his people about a potential meeting about talking about fighting.

So, he IS French. You could have saved us an hour of dull banter by just saying so to begin with.

chalice
09-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Racist liar.

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 12:22 AM
I don't lie, nor do I race.

chalice
09-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Fat racist liar.

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Alright, what have you done to chalice (not that anyone actually cares), but he is far cleverer than you. Either that, or you are chalice, just far lamer, like.

chalice
09-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Whiny fat racist liar.

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Now, you are just being a bore.

Remember: These are your words; your legacy. They will be recorded til the end of time, or 1000 posts, whichever comes first. Do you want to be seen as a bore for 1000 posts? Thought not. Either you bring it, or Snee comes out from under your skirt, or we are done.

My absence should give Snee more than enough "courage" to post on his own.

chalice
09-12-2010, 12:39 AM
I'll keep beach-casting for as long as you bite.

Juicy whiny fat racist liar.

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 12:54 AM
By my score, you and your hem-line clinger, are far behind. I was always under the impression you liked to win at this sort of thing. :idunno:

At least I can feel good that I have kept you from roaming the streets, or driving (sorry, forgot :shifty:). My puppet master skillz may have saved many lives tonight- perhaps even yours. I would normally collect $.25 for saving a soul such as yours, but this one is on the house.

Tell Snee she can come out now, it's safe... MBM promises not to hurt her and make her run to mommy chalice. :D

IdolEyes787
09-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Bloodless fights are so uninteresting.
Can't someone tie a razor blade to their feet or something?

snaper
09-12-2010, 07:17 AM
what a weirdo

stvnsmither
09-12-2010, 09:02 AM

How does that megabyteme dullard boring us all to death with his inane babble count as a fight.

stvnsmither
09-12-2010, 09:03 AM
The tards are leaking out of their section again. Profusely. :dabs:

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 09:12 AM

How does that megabyteme dullard boring us all to death with his inane babble count as a fight.

Apparently, your comment about putting me on ignore was bullshit, too. Lots of pretenders around here. :yawn:

BTW, who are you? You seem to be pretending knowledge of this site/section pretty well... Are you a doop, or a previous ban?

iLOVENZB
09-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Wow a 2 page argument. Anyone autistic here?

/me blows dog whistle and sees if someone can match its pitch

stvnsmither
09-12-2010, 10:08 AM

Apparently, your comment about putting me on ignore was bullshit, too. Lots of pretenders around here. :yawn:

BTW, who are you? You seem to be pretending knowledge of this site/section pretty well... Are you a doop, or a previous ban?

The bored makes you wait a while until you can use the ignore list function it seems. Hopefully you'll have fucked off back to Bit-Tard land by then.
As i've previously stated, I can't remember the password for my normal account. I already have you and all the tards on ignore with that account, so i'm not used to reading your drivel. I forgot how much you liked humiliating your self.

megabyteme
09-12-2010, 04:30 PM
iTS fine then. Just pull up a couple of Benchez and relax in the shadows until you remember your pw/mum. :)

Skweeky
09-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Only the French...

Good name for a thread right there.

What a bunch of cunts. Think about that image for a moment. A bunch of cunts. Bunch. Cunts.

Now apply it to France. It's a cuntbunch thing far and wide. Racist fact.

I have not read the rest of this thread, but Magritte was Belgian.

Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it. Cunts.

iLOVENZB
09-14-2010, 01:24 AM
Nein, nein, nein!!!!

brotherdoobie
09-15-2010, 03:59 AM

If you're unsure, then it's working. This is the biggest favour I'll ever do you.

I feel dirty even telling you this. You're just getting so fucking murdered, I had to throw you a bone.

Kind, but wasted words. You teddy-bear, you.

Unfortunately, your target is a bit anal, and "it's all Greek to him" :lips:

-doobs

iLOVENZB
09-15-2010, 10:11 AM

-doobs

Pffft ... Malaka :D.

megabyteme
09-15-2010, 10:42 PM

-doobs

Being called "a bit anal" by doobs is kinda like being called an "asshole" by Ghandi. Ouch. :D:mellow::(

slyfox250
09-17-2010, 04:03 AM
Friends are overrated stay a loner

chalice
09-17-2010, 10:11 PM
How's it going, MBM? Still defending the defenseless?

Still fat and whiny?

Or what?

My love to your skinny, placid, neutral family.

megabyteme
09-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Your frail words have no effect on my now morphine enhanced (fat or otherwise) body. Ha! :happy:

BTW, when you said I was getting "murdered" any chance that was in reference to a murder of crows- that would have been a very cool, obscure reference...

chalice
09-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Your frail words have no effect on my now morphine enhanced (fat or otherwise) body. Ha! :happy:

BTW, when you said I was getting "murdered" any chance that was in reference to a murder of crows- that would have been a very cool, obscure reference...

If you know how deep that reference goes according to me, then all is forgiven and I'll only peck you occasionally.

I doubt it though. Please, please me, oh yeah. And I will not displease you.

And I'm not talking about The Beatles.

Give it a shot, notshot.

megabyteme
09-17-2010, 10:31 PM
And what is this "defending" silliness? I was the hunter, the predator, looking to face my leery prey...

BTW, can't seem to get riled today- barely care who, or what got my gander up previously. Gawd, hope I'm not becoming a herbivore. :fear:

megabyteme
09-17-2010, 10:37 PM

If you know how deep that reference goes according to me, then all is forgiven and I'll only peck you occasionally.

I doubt it though. Please, please me, oh yeah. And I will not displease you.

And I'm not talking about The Beatles.

Give it a shot, notshot.

Fear not Mr. Pecker, I'm game most anythyme. :)

As for the reference, as I saw it, (and it relates to the conversation) was in terms of the old Loungers gathering to talk (caw) amongst themselves and merely mock (as old crows do) those around them as insignificant.

chalice
09-17-2010, 10:39 PM
I know all of the specious collective nouns. I learned them all when I was fourteen. I also read Stephen fucking King at that time.

I have since gotten a life.

I'm 36 now.

Just read Alan Moore's Swamp Thing and shut the fuck up.

megabyteme
09-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Found them on demonoid. I will give them a read.

For those also interested... http://www.********.com/files/details/289057/650251/

*EDIT* Is there a cbr file reader that is recommended?

chalice
09-17-2010, 11:14 PM
Good man, you won't be sorry.

Unless, of course, I decide to make you sorry on a whim, like.

chalice
09-17-2010, 11:19 PM
Found them on demonoid. I will give them a read.

For those also interested... http://www.********.com/files/details/289057/650251/

*EDIT* Is there a cbr file reader that is recommended?

http://www.toggle.com/lv/group/view/kl39723/CDisplay.htm

megabyteme
09-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Thank you for both recommendations. :happy:

chalice
09-17-2010, 11:33 PM
Go and fuck yourself. :happy:

IdolEyes787
09-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Just read Alan Moore's Swamp Thing and shut the fuck up.

I was disappointed in Heather Locklear in The Return of Swamp Thing.I frankly expected more from someone who had been in T.J. Hooker.

chalice
09-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Hhhhhhhuuuummmm

IdolEyes787
09-17-2010, 11:40 PM
mmmmeeeeeerrrrr

chalice
09-17-2010, 11:44 PM
fffffffffffffrrrrrkkkkfrtedc

IdolEyes787
09-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Anyway go back to doing whatever it is you and Megabitemi were doing ,I don't want to play.

I'm going to watch Hachi: A Dog's Story but ( and this is true btw) just reading the synopsis made be cry .:cry:

Not even the part that it stars Richard Gere either.

chalice
09-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Just you do that then.

Heather fucking Locklear in-fucking-deed!!!

Idol only speaks in movies.

IdolEyes787
09-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Be happy in your work.

chalice
09-18-2010, 12:15 AM
So he is immediately at a disadvantage.

Like Zod, Billy The Kid, T1000, Nuclearman and all of his actual physical (I use that term generously) friends.

megabyteme
09-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Anyway go back to doing whatever it is you and Megabitemi were doing ,I don't want to play.

I can't be bothered to play silly internets games- I have comics to read. Later, I will put playing cards in my bicycle spokes (they make a really cooool clicking sound), and later I plan to make a fort in the living room out of chairs and blankets.

chalice
09-18-2010, 12:40 AM

I can't be bothered to play silly internets games- I have comics to read. Later, I will put playing cards in my bicycle spokes (they make a really cooool clicking sound), and later I plan to make a fort in the living room out of chairs and blankets.

I didn't realise your other half was eight.

I'm gonna have to re-think my friendship with you and maybe call the cops.

megabyteme
09-18-2010, 12:50 AM
:lol: I've been pondering a shot at your comic book reading ever since you were asked about your avy ( I grabbed a couple of MM books, btw). There really isn't a whole lot to stand on with that line of attack, though. Far too many big budget movies aimed at all ages have been made from not only comics, but Moore's work specifically. I do look forward to reading the ones I have, and may pursue the medium a bit.

It's hard to knock an artist who can not only write creatively, but who is a talented visual artist as well.

100%
09-18-2010, 12:58 AM
You guys are just so cute.

http://photos1.blogger.com/photoInclude/blogger/4580/443/1600/birdmouse.jpg

megabyteme
09-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Nice baby pics, 100%, those bring back some nice memories. Here are some up-to-date shots...

http://www.animecentral.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_TweetyHyde0001.jpg http://www.interpretationbydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/looney-tunes-tasmanian-devil_size_500x375.jpg

IdolEyes787
09-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Later, I will put playing cards in my bicycle spokes (they make a really cooool clicking sound).
Mock if you will but don't pretend that you'd still not rather be doing that than going to skool and other icky grownup stuff.
I named my best racing bike "Silver" after the one in S. King's It btw. Kept the fact to myself but still did it.
Me and Silver were quite the pair yes we were:mushy:

Also that monster Tweety is one of my favorite episodes .I think it's a deconstruction of the canary archetype.

megabyteme
09-19-2010, 08:34 PM
One more class and a thesis then I can focus entirely on being a kid dad. :happy:

I tried being an adult for a couple of days, and found it waaaay over-rated.

cinephilia
09-22-2010, 02:18 AM
Famous Quotes About The French

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." ~ General George S. Patton

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" ~ Jacques Chirac, President of France

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." ~ Marge Simpson

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." ~ John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people." ~ Conan O'Brien

I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France! ~ Jay Leno

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against DisneyWorld and Big Macs than the Nazis?" ~ Dennis Miller

Did you see the new bomb the government came up with? It weights 21,000 pounds. The Air Force tested this bomb in Florida and the bomb blast was so strong at Disneyworld 25 French tourists surrendered. ~ Jay Leno

"Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII? And that's because it was raining." ~ John Xereas, Manager, DC Improv.

In response to the recent terror attacks in Spain, the French government have raised their terror alert status from "Run" to "Hide". If attacks continue on the continent they may be forced to further increase the alert to "Surrender", or even as high as "Collaborate". ~ Jay Leno

ok, my turn.

Robert Surcouf discussing with a British officer:

"You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour."
"Sir, a man fights for what he lacks the most."

megabyteme
09-22-2010, 02:49 AM
Of course, I exclude you, cine, and the French Foreign Legion. You are all :01:

IdolEyes787
09-22-2010, 11:57 AM
ok, my turn.

Robert Surcouf discussing with a British officer:

"You French fight for money, while we British fight for honour."
"Sir, a man fights for what he lacks the most."

Shouldn't the French be thinking about fighting for better hygiene then?

As for the French Foreign Legion ,of course it's tougher consisting largely as it does of ......foreigners.:mellow:

Legio Patria Nostra

cinephilia
09-22-2010, 01:32 PM
i don't get what you're saying.

http://19.media.tumblr.com/aHyNHMV3lnlhjr0ryCBNN24Io1_400.jpg

IdolEyes787
09-22-2010, 02:42 PM
i don't get what you're saying.

http://19.media.tumblr.com/aHyNHMV3lnlhjr0ryCBNN24Io1_400.jpg

See if you have any better luck with this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSxDjW9bLCQ

If I'd have written that I would probably have called myself a phonometrician instead of a composer too.

megabyteme
09-22-2010, 04:24 PM

As for the French Foreign Legion ,of course it's tougher consisting largely as it does of ......foreigners.:mellow:

Ssssshhh. I was hoping to slip that HUGE GLARING little detail past him... :shifty:

megabyteme
09-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Come to think of it... isn't eastern Canada basically France with a shower? :O

Defend yerself, French-ish-y Canadian. :angry:

*EDIT* Since we seem to have gotten into citations....

-America (all forinurs are suspisius) :ermm:

IdolEyes787
09-22-2010, 04:53 PM

Ssssshhh. I was hoping to slip that HUGE GLARING little detail past him... :shifty:

Not to worry he's probably off in a field someplace ,drunk on over-priced wine and stinking of garlic.

Mmmmm over-priced wine and garlic.:drool:

megabyteme
09-22-2010, 05:08 PM

Not to worry he's probably off in a field someplace ,drunk on over-priced wine and stinking of garlic.

Mmmmm over-priced wine and garlic.:drool:

I like both, too. In fact, I am part French. That must somehow explain my depression, ability to cook...and irritate people. :(

cinephilia
09-22-2010, 09:01 PM
See if you have any better luck with this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSxDjW9bLCQ

If I'd have written that I would probably have called myself a phonometrician instead of a composer too.
well done. i didn't expect an american a canadian to know about Erik Satie.
by the way, he also called himself a gymnopedist (would have fit better in this instance).

That must somehow explain my depression, ability to cook...and irritate people. :(
:yup:

Something Else
09-22-2010, 09:51 PM
Gnossienne > .

IdolEyes787
09-22-2010, 10:51 PM
well done. i didn't expect an american a canadian to know about Erik Satie.

I have a lot of free time for Arts and capitalization and stuff seeing as I don't waste all of it worrying about encodes.:mellow:

Btw no need for insults.

IdolEyes787
09-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Bosse.