PDA

View Full Version : Please make the PS3 logo icon brighter on BCG...

Raban
09-14-2010, 12:44 AM
i dunno i just find it very hard to read... a black background and very dark letters...

http://i55.tinypic.com/2iafnuo.jpg

what if the letters were bright yellow against the black background it would be much easier to see the category icon

IdolEyes787
09-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Re: Please make the PS3 logo icon brighter on BCG...

Wrong section website.:unsure:

If however we are going to start posting things here arbitrarily hoping that someone with the power to do something about it will see them then ,"Please Hollywood stop hiring John Travolta".

Proof once again that belonging to private torrent trackers only requires an internet connection and not abundant intelligence.:slap:

Champo101
09-14-2010, 01:39 AM
There is already a thread made like this on BCG to make it even better :happy:

Raban
09-14-2010, 02:23 AM
There is already a thread made like this on BCG to make it even better :happy:

you mean better than yellow letters on black background ? ?? its not possible ! ! ! !

Disme
09-14-2010, 06:38 AM
I'm with Idol ... Idiots FTW!!!

Champo101
09-14-2010, 06:40 AM
I have just lost all hope for humanity.

Di@monds
09-14-2010, 12:28 PM
retarded ppl are everywhere....

IdolEyes787
09-14-2010, 12:37 PM

Now now.No need to be so hard on yourself.

People, the word is people . Ppl on the other hand is a typo.
Ffs if you can spend all day playing video games and doodling yourself is typing two extra letters too much friggin' effort.

anon
09-14-2010, 01:45 PM
i dunno i just find it very hard to read... a black background and very dark letters...

While stoi visits this forum periodically, it'd probably be better if you posted this in the BCG forums instead. :)

Di@monds
09-14-2010, 01:54 PM

Ffs if you can spend all day playing video games and doodling yourself is typing two extra letters too much friggin' effort.

no need to speak about yourself as a third person.

IdolEyes787
09-14-2010, 02:28 PM

no need to speak about yourself as a third person.

I think that would be the second person.:unsure:

Quarterquack
09-14-2010, 02:52 PM
It's called proof, Idol.

IdolEyes787
09-14-2010, 03:03 PM
You mean like alcohol?
You know I've always found that confusing - 120 proof . I thought 100 percent proof was absolute ?
Or is that Absolut?

Anyway someone really needs to do something about how dark the PS3 logo is on BCG because we need to be able to read it seeing as no one is smart enough to simply remember that the dark one is for PS3.

Btw I hate the icons at TL .Maybe I should create a thread here so that they will change them.

Tokeman
09-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Proof is double the alcohol percent. So 120 proof is 60% alcohol.

I find no trouble reading the ps3 logo. Maybe thats just me though :shrugs:

sangos
09-14-2010, 04:00 PM

I find no trouble reading the ps3 logo. Maybe thats just me though :shrugs:

sshhh dont say something like that this may cost him alot !!! i mean he spent all that time here to find the courge and open this topic - while he could just see in there and try to do it at BCG forums as a lot of BCG mods or admins go there i think from time to time just for fun as i dont think that what "there" forum made for - so yeah i think you are r right and please dont look at the people who said this is the wrong section\site you can do it !!!

IdolEyes787
09-14-2010, 04:30 PM

Play to your audience they keep telling me but do I listen ? No.:mellow:

stoi
09-15-2010, 05:39 PM
sangos, you are just as much of an idiot as the op.

i have nearly 10,000 posts on the BCG forums, I live in it (yes its sad but...) So to say none of the staff go there is just bloody stupid and downright lies.

If the staff want to edit this feel free but its not a link to a torrent, just forum sections.

All bugs and suggestions go http://www.blackcats-games.net/forum/index.php?showforum=402

For this particular suggestion http://www.blackcats-games.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=45826

and for the record, i think it looks fine so meh.

PS for new cat icons competition

http://www.blackcats-games.net/forum/index.php?autocom=sotw&code=viewPolls&id=8

http://www.blackcats-games.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=44078

If member`s take part and vote and say what they want we will listen, but when we have 50,000 members and only 30 give a toss, then whats the point.

Champo101
09-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Those links= Dedication. I've even asked some of the staff what they think of this site/what it means to them and ALL the answers: I would be lost without it. The average staff member there (Not gonna go into detail, but) has around 1,000-2,000 posts in the forums. I'll bet at least 3/4 of those posts are helping out the community, moving topics and all in all, helping member's problems. If you say they go there from time to time, that is a HUUUGGGGEEE understatement. MANY members (not staff) as well, have 1,000 posts and are really helpful. The shoutbox is always booming. Short answer: It is a very active forum, with very active staff/people.

Raban
09-15-2010, 09:27 PM
i agree with stoi. sangos was outrageous and made a mockery of this thread.

Champo101
09-15-2010, 10:16 PM
sangos, you are just as much of an idiot as the op.

Raban, Umm.... hm.....^^^

I don't know why you made a thread here before thinking about going into BC's forums, but ok.