PDA

View Full Version : A Little Different Request :)

Cut-Copy-Paste
09-14-2010, 08:42 AM
Well as many of u fellow being might know m-v is currently under freeleech. And being a avid music vedio collector i m enjoying it to.

But the thing is I have pretty much connection limitations (2 mbps down 512 kb up) and maintain ratio dere is sort of hard. due to which mu buffer is only around 2-3Gb. But it appears dat during dis freeleech many more peers are jumping in RSS feed and with seedbox later torrent are hardly getting any leecher.

So I here by make a request a tiny small part in ur seedbox for just 72hrs (to ensure no hit and runs). Help if possible. :unsure:

Expeto
09-14-2010, 10:44 AM
You know the seedbox owner can steal your passkey and h&r the shit out of your account

Cabalo
09-14-2010, 11:34 AM
Well, if m-v allows, he can always reset his passkey once the loan period has finished.

Cut-Copy-Paste
09-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Well, if m-v allows, he can always reset his passkey once the loan period has finished.

YEAH it does

tippertime
09-15-2010, 03:35 PM
why don't you just get your own seedbox? you can one for a week for really cheap...

most people that spend money on a seedbox like to use as much bandwidth as possible for their torrents...kind of the whole point

Cut-Copy-Paste
09-15-2010, 04:42 PM
Close the thread. FL is over now.

@tipper
I m minor, and my country rule prohibit credit card for them and my parents are not comfortable with any thing which has Online + money words around it

anon
09-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Close the thread. FL is over now.

You should be able to close it yourself via Thread Tools -> Close Thread. :)

Expeto
09-15-2010, 06:05 PM
@tipper
I m minor, and my country rule prohibit credit card for them and my parents are not comfortable with any thing which has Online + money words around it

get a prepaid credit card...

karachidude
09-15-2010, 10:09 PM
You know the seedbox owner can steal your passkey and h&r the shit out of your account

yes that can b a problem.unless ofcourse the person ur sharin the sb with is trustworthy

YoYoY
09-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Who would give a seedbox access to someone just to hit and run things ?!. it's pretty stupid.

Cut-Copy-Paste
09-17-2010, 08:38 AM
@Expeto
any form of banking activity in my country can be done by guardian only for minors.

@Karachidude
quoting and repeating same stuff wont make differences :dry:

@Yoyoyo
try reading ur statement again. u might rlz how stupid it is. btw try to follow what ur sign says :lol: