PDA

View Full Version : Mod's Day

ExtraDry
09-15-2010, 08:24 AM
15th September is a day when you can out and thank the mods of your favorite BT sites for the otherwise thankless job they do.

They actually cop more abuse than praise but still they continue to do their jobs well by giving their free time serving these sites so masses can enjoy what Bt sites have to offer

All mods out there present and retired thank you to your contribution to the Bt world

ExtraDry

Cut-Copy-Paste
09-15-2010, 08:37 AM
iT aint thankless job :mellow:

Disme
09-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Yes it is!

The minute you dare take a bad step, there hundreds of people trashing, bashing and flaming you.
On top of that there's the chance the police might raid your house in the unlucky event they traget 'your' tracker.
And finally most staffers do it all for free ...

In my book that's one damn lousy 'job'!

dsa16
09-15-2010, 10:21 AM
fuck the mods... props to all OG's in da lounge, they fuck bitches in the ass all day

which hoodrat is next?

IdolEyes787
09-15-2010, 11:46 AM
fuck the mods... props to all OG's in da lounge, they fuck bitches in the ass all day

which hoodrat is next?

Honesty question.Are you literally retarded?

mrnobody
09-15-2010, 11:47 AM
i'm sure there will be more "fuck you mods" reply in this thread than "thank you mod" :sigh:

IdolEyes787
09-15-2010, 11:50 AM
i'm sure there will be more "fuck you mods" reply in this thread than "thank you mod" :sigh:

I thank the police ,the firefighters, the military veterans of all non-agressive countries and the farmers.:unsure:

Btw do we have to thank all Mods because frankly a few really are dicks.

I'd like to thank Cabalo though. As opposed to say the staff on the places that the majority of you kiss ass at ( I avoid certain forums before breakfast so as not to throw up) , no one puts up with more shit for less thanks.

Amen.

bumrocks
09-15-2010, 12:47 PM

which hoodrat is next?

Honesty question.Are you literally retarded?

I think I found his pic...You decide...

IdolEyes787
09-15-2010, 02:11 PM
So I take it by the t-shirt and bandanna that he's a Blood then?

IdolEyes787
09-15-2010, 02:14 PM
In that case 50970

Burnsy
09-15-2010, 02:55 PM
So I take it by the t-shirt and bandanna that he's a Blood then?

Depending on the real levels of retardation, I reckon he could quite possibly be a Crip :)

Cabalo
09-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the kind words, those are a very precious commodity at places like this, where as you said, no one has to kiss ass.

As for bt site's mods, unfortunately most are recruited while at high school, with too much free time on their hands and too few contact with females. Congrats for the good ones, those who care more to help run their site than about their overall bt world reputation.

tippertime
09-15-2010, 03:25 PM
hum...well thanks to Idoleyes and cabalo here, they are the mods who I see the most and probably do a lot more then they get credit for....

as far as BT mods Ishovach (think that was it, was Ari in IRC though :) ) and D6 rock my world, even though I guess you guys aren't mods there anymore.... Feeling, Stoi and Brandon are kick ass too...:01:

Disme
09-15-2010, 06:28 PM
hum...well thanks to Idoleyes and cabalo here, they are the mods

Idol isn't a mod anymore ... he was cool as a mod and some keep kissing his ass because they don't know he ain't a mod anymore.

Me? Nope, I just like him (in a non sexual way) ...

Intr4ns1t
09-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Well, I will gladly give my thanks to all the thankless mods that thankfully do all the shitty work the admins don't have to do, because they have mods to do it for them. And yes, even Cabalo :P, who really does have one of the shittiest and most thankless mod positions in all of BT. While it's true that there are quite a few ego-maniacal fuckheads in the position, there are quite a few that are mature enough to know that their job isn't to be better than people, and to all them, who, ironically, rarely get known outside their respective sites, an especially big thank you.

Burnsy
09-15-2010, 06:53 PM
there are quite a few that are mature enough to know that their job isn't to be better than people, and to all them, who, ironically, rarely get known outside their respective sites, an especially big thank you.

Wholeheartedly agree with that statement

bijoy
09-15-2010, 07:15 PM
mods day? huh!

S3v3N
09-15-2010, 09:36 PM
No one does anything for free & fuck you mods everywhere.

Cabalo
09-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Which reminds me RealitY hasn't yet sent me the paycheck this month. :angry:

megabyteme
09-15-2010, 10:38 PM

I was under the impression you guys were paid in bananas... :unsure:

Respect-

...to all the mods I have never met because they felt no need to throw around their weight;
...to all the mods who turned a blind eye when they should have busted me;
...to all the mods with whom I have had "disagreed with" who did not hold a grudge;
...to all the mods who have contributed to serious, and not-so-serious discussions as one of "the guys";
...to all the mods who sift through the endless junk, so the boards/sites are enjoyable for the rest of us.

I'll stop here because, Shirley, you've got better things to do. :D

IdolEyes787
09-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Idol isn't a mod anymore ... he was cool as a mod and some keep kissing his ass because they don't know he ain't a mod anymore.

I'm not a mod anymore?:cry:

I'll stop here because, Shirley, you've got better things to do. :D
and don't called me Surely.

megabyteme
09-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Roger, Roger. What's the vector, Victor?

KFlint
09-15-2010, 11:13 PM

Hope you didn't already spend those 2k, just in case :whistling

Cabalo
09-15-2010, 11:14 PM
You're getting 2k ?
That son of a *****

S3v3N
09-16-2010, 11:28 AM
The reward isn't necessarily money.

gamesover
09-18-2010, 05:40 AM

Sometimes it's VIP accounts at the best trackers, which are theirs to keep for as long as they want to sit on them.

S3v3N
09-18-2010, 04:37 PM

Sometimes it's VIP accounts at the best trackers, which are theirs to keep for as long as they want to sit on them.

You're a fucking idiot.

mjmacky
09-18-2010, 11:45 PM
My mother is a moderator, thanks mom

gamesover
09-19-2010, 12:12 AM

You're a fucking idiot.

Ouch that really hurts :lol:, doesn't make it not true at some trackers.

Funkin'
09-19-2010, 05:09 AM
You're a fucking idiot.

If I used a sig this would probably be it.

bijoy
09-19-2010, 10:20 AM
My mother is a moderator, thanks mom

lol.