PDA

View Full Version : i have : bitme , karagarga , tl , scc ...etc.

pilda
09-17-2010, 06:18 PM
i have : karagarga , tl , revtt , scc , filelist.ro , bithdtv , demonoid , bitmetv , hd-bits.ro , thedvdclub , waffles , tti , rsr , freshontv , bitspyder, ipt , bronkenstones , music-torrents.ro , bitgamer . i waiting your offers :)

theshadow1234
09-17-2010, 06:33 PM
I have hd-torrents.org . Trade for your hd-bits.ro?

Truthguy
09-18-2010, 02:17 PM
check mail :)

anon
09-18-2010, 04:24 PM
i have : karagarga , tl , revtt , scc , filelist.ro , bithdtv , demonoid , bitmetv , hd-bits.ro , thedvdclub , waffles , tti , rsr , freshontv , bitspyder, ipt , bronkenstones , music-torrents.ro , bitgamer . i waiting your offers :)

Disabled privileges. :O

bijoy
09-19-2010, 10:49 AM

lol, he didn't expect this sh!t. :-P

IdolEyes787
09-20-2010, 01:46 AM

Wasn't he the twit that had the had the "Romanians aren't gypsies " sig to try to show that he wasn't dishonest.:mellow:
Caught selling and then already a couple of disabled dupes since trying to sneak back in.:dabs:
Serial traders are such honest types.:mellow:

Champo101
09-20-2010, 01:53 AM
One less filthy trader

Another one bites the dust....

IdolEyes787
09-20-2010, 02:04 AM
One less filthy trader

It wasn't that he was "a trader" ,it was that he obviously wasn't someone that could be trusted by anyone.

Champo101
09-20-2010, 02:34 AM
I know, because trading is allowed here :dry: still though. Dirty traders

IdolEyes787
09-20-2010, 11:54 AM
I know, because trading is allowed here :dry: still though. Dirty traders
I'm not going to justify trading since I don't even buy the " I only did it to get onto the sites I really use argument" since given a choice between lying and "just making due":mellow: with dozens of similar sites ,I don't think there is much of a choice at all.
I hope however that you will agree ,there are some people that are current/past traders that probably are still a lot better in any way that really matters than some "terrific" and "honest" ( by how you apparently measure honesty) members ( or even certain staff ) of some trackers.

Point being you can't or at least shouldn't make judgments on anyone without knowing the entirety of the story.I think in the real world they call that prejudice and I hear in some places it's even looked down upon.

Maybe think about amending you statement to something like "I in no way agree with trading " or even " trading is a dirty business" and leave the unnecessary personal insults out of it.

Cabalo
09-20-2010, 03:07 PM
One less filthy trader

I didn't DP him for being a trader. Nor would I pay more attention to his doings because he trades. And I won't generalize the notion that traders are filth, as generalizations are THE sure way to be on the wrong side.

By the way, I would really like to know what harm does it makes to you, as a user, that a trader has joined some tracker you are a member at. Do you feel less safe at night because he is FBI for sure?
I'm always curious to read more about this when I see a new specimen of the anti-traders sect popping his head out of the hole.

And yes, trading is allowed here, and will continue being so. FST doesn't judge people for their perspective of the BT scene, and doesn't try to impose them rules of conduct like other sites do. That is nefarious, to try to control the flow of information on the internet.