PDA

View Full Version : Any tracker/site with a lot of rock/metal flac ?

Stabber
09-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Hi everyone !

I was wondering if there is a site with a lot of metal content in flac quality . Although i'm a member of pedro's it doesn't have a lot this genre , it's mostly classic rock and blues . Right now i'm searching for some of my favourite bands Insomnium and i can't seem find their albums in flac quality . So is there is tracker or a site with ddl with this content ?

superjojo
09-18-2010, 12:08 PM
yes it is. You can try romanian metal torrents. I found an insomnium discography in flac there. If you need I have one invite to give.

Stabber
09-18-2010, 12:43 PM
I never expected metal,iplay to have them in flac quality . Thanks but i'm already a member there , it's been some time since i've used it because of waffles(v0 quality) ;)

madmin
09-18-2010, 12:50 PM
The majority of the flacs on metal.iplay are not secure EAC rips. I doubt it that people focussing on quality would want lossless music which might have been badly rip, unless you don't care about all the technicalities.

Stabber
09-18-2010, 12:53 PM
The only site i know that always deliver best quality flac rips is btmusic (pedro's ) but unfortunately it doesn't have a lot of metal content . Is there any other tracker with EAC secure metal music rips?

emperorIX
09-18-2010, 01:48 PM
What.cd. ~ 130 lossless torrents tagged metal, most 100%, in the last 24 hrs have been uploaded.

What has a lot of metal fans who are very active. I wouldn't even bother with any other tracker.

Hiccup
09-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Hi everyone !

I was wondering if there is a site with a lot of metal content in flac quality . Although i'm a member of pedro's it doesn't have a lot this genre , it's mostly classic rock and blues . Right now i'm searching for some of my favourite bands Insomnium and i can't seem find their albums in flac quality . So is there is tracker or a site with ddl with this content ?

Which album are you looking for? A simple Google search brings up several albums with FLAC/LOG/CUE/SCANS on DDL

n00bz0r
09-18-2010, 02:11 PM
What.CD ftw!

Stabber
09-18-2010, 02:41 PM
what.cd seems great although i'm not a member there . I know about the application method to get in but they demand far too much to learn to get in .

Quarterquack
09-18-2010, 04:18 PM
The very fact that you know what you're talking about here proves that you know more than enough for the application. Give it a shot and don't be a lazy bum.

anon
09-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Give it a shot and don't be a lazy bum.

That's what crossed my mind when I read his post. :D

The interview isn't as hard as it looks, and you have two wonderful resources to help you pass: this (http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/) page and the IRC channel where you can clarify any doubts.

Stabber
09-18-2010, 05:36 PM
hehe i'm lazy actually but right now i'm studying for my exams so i don't have time to "study" to pass the what.cd exams ;)