PDA

View Full Version : Weed

ziggyjuarez
09-18-2010, 12:40 PM
I was just wondering:unsure:...Why do so many people smoke weed?I am no expert to THC but i have a few dozen experiences with it.:whistling.Out of about fives times, Maybe two of them would be considered good.Giving it a very low pleasure rate.And after a few years of my occasional experiences i found you only get "HIGH" once.That being your first time.All the rest are just Something else...I mean mary jane sucks.So why the hype?

megabyteme
09-18-2010, 12:54 PM
What have you been smokin', kid?

mjmacky
09-18-2010, 01:45 PM
It affects people differently, like caffeine for instance. I've "sampled" THC inhalation from a variety of sources, just enough to qualify as scientific sampling, and not once have I gotten high, or any change in state for that matter. It just tastes bad (most times). Similarly, caffeine affects me in no way.

It was after a few years of undergraduate that I began to believe more people smoke pot than smoke cigarettes.
My guess at population %
drink alcohol > smoke pot > smokin' with cigarettes

the hype nowadays has legislative basis, no?

1000possibleclaws
09-18-2010, 06:01 PM
If you aren't getting a good high you're probably not smoking enough, or you're doing it wrong.

I don't smoke much, but sometimes I'll do a blunt just to get that crazy detached 'everythings fucked up' panic attack I get when I smoke way over my tolerance. :lol:

mjmacky
09-19-2010, 09:59 PM
I've had different grades of it, and a few of the times, I smoked the whole joint. Still nothing though. I'm a tobacco hobbist (fancy way of saying I smoke cigarettes), but I make my own and use high quality tobacco.

dsa16
09-19-2010, 11:36 PM
well its really depends on what your smoking, different weeds produce different highs (ie sativa verus indica)

you really have to smoke good shit to enjoy it.

here are some pictures of the best weed Ive picked up throughout the summer.

NippleCake
09-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Here are some weeds I picked up this summer

as you can see there are many varying strains. I am not sure which are Indian or what-not but they did burn nicely on my bonfire

NippleCake
09-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Do you consider moss to be a weed? also, which would you say is "better".. Daisys look attractive but on the other hand the Thistle is an all round resilient and deep rooted weed. I would consider her to be much more superior to the common clover.

dsa16
09-20-2010, 12:02 AM
Do you consider moss to be a weed? also, which would you say is "better".. Daisys look attractive but on the other hand the Thistle is an all round resilient and deep rooted weed. I would consider her to be much more superior to the common clover.

god you sound like the biggest fucking retard, stop trying to be clever you fucking fail at life

NippleCake
09-20-2010, 12:08 AM
hook, line and sinker?

LubTheStaringCat
09-20-2010, 12:11 AM
That looks like dried snotters...:blink:

ziggyjuarez
09-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Dude,
Alcohol is way better.It gives you confidence.Weed makes you question every damn thing.Play out every possible out come.Which i stay stuck on.I understand it is a different high for some people but from all the millions that brag about the MJ high?Im i in the fucking rare?????????/
Im drunk BTW

ziggyjuarez
09-21-2010, 02:17 AM
"Fuck yo couch"
-bujubb

l33tpirata13
09-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Dude,
Alcohol is way better.It gives you confidence.Weed makes you question every damn thing.Play out every possible out come.Which i stay stuck on.I understand it is a different high for some people but from all the millions that brag about the MJ high?Im i in the fucking rare?????????/
Im drunk BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HMlbtksV1o&feature=related

“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” -Bob Marley

BTW, alcohol doesn't give you confidence bro, it gives you beer-balls. Huge difference.

spongeduckie
09-22-2010, 04:37 AM
I was just wondering:unsure:...Why do so many people smoke weed?

So why the hype?

Because I enjoy it!!!
Maybe it's not for you but it's definitely for me.

Cheesybean
09-23-2010, 07:51 PM
I've smoked weed for a little over a year and now that I'm jobless and looking here in California people are drug testing potential employees so I had to stop. I've noticed however that when you first smoke it you don't really achieve what others would call the high state. Its more of just a change of things, but afterward if you decide to smoke again you start to notice the difference that your body goes through. Weed is good, its good for you and its probably the safest body altering drug currently out there. Why its illegal is beyond me people need to experience it for themselves decide if they enjoy it good for them if they don't, don't ruin it for everyone else that enjoys it.

Something Else
09-24-2010, 03:00 PM
It can't be that good for you. You almost completely neglected commas, full-stops and paragraphs.

ziggyjuarez
09-25-2010, 10:40 AM
well all i smoke at a time, Is a fat joint and a thick ass blunt when it free.Other then that whatever :dabs:

brilman
09-25-2010, 12:32 PM
I drank heavy for over 20 years, somehow from a bad tooth got a infection that went to my brain and dam near killed me. After 4 brain Surgery's and the loss of function in my right arm and leg I was told by my Brain Surgeon (all 15 of them) to stop drinking not because it caused the infection but would mess with the medication that I'm on. I asked if I could smoke pot every now and then and was told that they can't "tell me to go right ahead and do it" but said if I want a medical card for it they'll give me one. I didn't get the card because it would be in my records but have to say I do enjoy smoking a blunt just as someone would enjoy a few glasses of wine, beer...ect

My wife of 15 years does not drink or smoke and I myself don't understand how you could go through life with the same state of mind day in and day out.
We could go on and on about is pot good for you is it bad is it a "gateway drug" but the bottom line is "to each there own"

JustDOSE
09-26-2010, 05:59 AM
well its really depends on what your smoking, different weeds produce different highs (ie sativa verus indica)

you really have to smoke good shit to enjoy it.

here are some pictures of the best weed Ive picked up throughout the summer.

those nugs are so small, when i get herb the buds are the size of a grenade, holy ganja grenade. An oz of kush here goes for 225, is that a gram? lol, never pay full retail man, you can get 1/8ths for $40 if you tell your dealer you aint buyin shlt unless he lowers the price... those pics are just a sad sad sight, youll never get laid rollin up with a gram and a light beer.

nye
09-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Haha, this entire thread is hilarious. Would almost definitely be better on drugs.

Aareco
10-01-2010, 06:34 PM
thats what you call weed dude

nye
10-02-2010, 01:49 AM
I rip a bong occasionally.

chalice
10-02-2010, 01:52 AM
Is that so? If so, that's fine.

This doesn't explain why your signature is so inconceivably wank, though.

That's what the man at large really wants to know.