razvy
09-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Nvm.

razvy
09-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Andddd it's up! :D

IdolEyes787
09-21-2010, 12:03 AM
SCC<need> GFT<need> Thor’s Land<need> TheDVDClub<need> CN<need> Bithuman<need> ITS<need> PolishTracker<need>
PTN<need> BTMusic<need>

One of those. :)[/QUOTE]

Anything that you just want and don't need?:mellow:
Personally as I see it SCC and GFT are basically the same and basically the same as TL or IPT or other similar that you already probably have.:unsure:
Thor I don't think you're French.:unsure:Same with BH and PT but change French to appropriate other language .Otherwise same as SCC or GFT or something else but just harder to understand.:unsure:
That basically leaves CN , PTN , TDC and maybe iTS for movies although I doubt if you will find most of the movies favored on iTS to your liking.

It will be a great movie. I can't wait for it... Hope it will be same as 2012 and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
:mellow:

Seriously you don't seem like a half-bad idiot so stop with this stupidity already.
If you like movies Demonoid and supposedly FL are still the best places .Or do DDL or goem or stick to iPlay . Point is there are lots of choices ,none of them "bad" , that are infinitely better than being labeled a liar at such a young age .

As for music take the What test or go "legit " and you won't have any problem getting into Waffles after a period of penance.

Sorry for calling you an idiot btw but there is real stupidity in wanting something for no other reason than you want it.

razvy
09-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Bump again. :)

razvy
09-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Closed.