PDA

View Full Version : BTracs hacking accounts of trackers

Hombre
09-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Be careful those using btracs forums, ur passwords are not encrypted on database, as u can see easy if u try "password recover".
staff there can see your password, and if u have bad luck to use same on trackers, say goodbye.
i can't post more info here, but i know some people lost accounts because staff there can't be trusted.

so, if u use there same pass as at trackers, change trackers pass IMMEDIATELY.

stay away from btracs.

n00bz0r
09-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Common sense dictates when you become a part of a shady organization, amp up yer paranoia and put 'em tinfoil hats on for 'just in case' situations.
Some people learn it the hard way. :P

surface
09-20-2010, 02:14 AM
It's their common purpose and mostly small tracker. Their main motive is for hijacking the coming user's a/c, to gain acess to user's other tracker's private data.

anon
09-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Never use the same password on more than one site, simple. BTRACS isn't the only place that stores passes as plaintext.

pair20002000
09-20-2010, 02:46 PM
I remember that a guy here his name was Toti994 (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/238132-toti994) he made an topic saied ( BTRACS STAFF is SCAMMERS ) I remeber this topic very good when btracs staff scammed this guy and stoled all his accounts and he was warnning member here from dealing with them but staff deleted his topic and after thatn he banned from here, from this day I stopped all my trade in BTRACS .
and now all know that Btracs is really scammeres

IdolEyes787
09-20-2010, 03:27 PM
I remember that a guy here his name was Toti994 (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/238132-toti994) he made an topic saied ( BTRACS STAFF is SCAMMERS ) I remeber this topic very good when btracs staff scammed this guy and stoled all his accounts and he was warnning member here from dealing with them but staff deleted his topic and after thatn he banned from here, from this day I stopped all my trade in BTRACS .
and now all know that Btracs is really scammeres

You make it sound like his disabling - he was never banned - was somehow linked to his Btracs allegations.
Actually he was disabled for selling invites so in his case sort of kettle/black.:mellow:

Btw not saying they(BTracs staff) aren't shady but how is it that Hombre ( or anyone else) creating just another similar thread with again zero solid evidence offered ...."proof "?

btrach8ter
09-20-2010, 03:32 PM
The guy 'Slevin' that runs BTRACS is part of the scheme. He's part of most of the top trackers and will narc on you. The guy is a real scumbag as with most ops on their forums. I would avoid BTRACS at all cost. They will scam your accounts then report you to other trackers for the all mighty global ban list. I'm sharing this info from the scene. I've seen Slevin actions towards others that stand in BTRACS way. He's a two-faced torrent user that can't be trusted. I wouldn't be surprised if he's working for a film studio collecting IPs.

ca_aok
09-20-2010, 03:53 PM
You mean a community openly full of sellers, scammers, and traders might be run by shady people? OH FUCK NO!

blurayripper
09-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Exactly, please provide some proof of this. Unlike this community most of the BTRACS members are young and inexperienced torrenters, who do not possess high level accounts. As a respected member of BTRACS I have several trustworthy moderator friends over there and i can assure you they don't have any interest in hacking other peoples accounts for most already have extensive tracker collections. Check out the accounts listed by their mods in the Tracker Review section and then check the rest of the site out including the Request section. Bottom line the mods have nicer trackers than almost all the members.

IdolEyes787
09-20-2010, 04:23 PM
You mean a community openly full of sellers, scammers, and traders might be run by shady people? OH FUCK NO!

I honestly didn't even know what BTracs was.I thought it was a music site or something:idunno:

Cabalo
09-20-2010, 04:25 PM
The guy 'Slevin' that runs BTRACS is part of the scheme. He's part of most of the top trackers and will narc on you. The guy is a real scumbag as with most ops on their forums. I would avoid BTRACS at all cost. They will scam your accounts then report you to other trackers for the all mighty global ban list. I'm sharing this info from the scene. I've seen Slevin actions towards others that stand in BTRACS way. He's a two-faced torrent user that can't be trusted. I wouldn't be surprised if he's working for a film studio collecting IPs.

You're not the first one I read saying this.

IdolEyes787
09-20-2010, 04:34 PM
The guy 'Slevin' that runs BTRACS is part of the scheme. I'm sharing this info from the scene. He's a two-faced torrent user that can't be trusted.

You're not the first one I read saying this.

Yeah because we all know how much the scene can be trusted especially as concerns bt.:unsure:

Again I hate to harp on the fact but you can,you know, still find thousands of people that will merrily tell you that the Holocaust never happened .
Proof please .Until then just another nasty internet rumour.

karachidude
09-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Be careful those using btracs forums, ur passwords are not encrypted on database, as u can see easy if u try "password recover".
staff there can see your password, and if u have bad luck to use same on trackers, say goodbye.
i can't post more info here, but i know some people lost accounts because staff there can't be trusted.

so, if u use there same pass as at trackers, change trackers pass IMMEDIATELY.

stay away from btracs.

hey u changed ur avatar.thank u :lol:

blurayripper
09-22-2010, 10:14 PM
Finish Him! Anyways here's Slevin's note regarding this imaginative thread via BTRACS forum:

guess anyone is entitled to their opinions.
regarding BTRACS security, all you "old guys" already know this, BTRACS always did and always will do everything to protect its members.
i assure you passwords are encrypted and no one has access to them, or any other members related information for that matter.

the author is probably someone with a grudge and is trying to make us look bad.
remember, you choose your password. it is secure, protected and no one knows it except you!

Hombre
09-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Slevin again proves he is a liar.
If u dont believe me, try for urself:

go to forgot password, and ask it to be emailed back to you. guess what then, u get the password u were using. when this happens it mean passwords are not encrypted on DB, because if they were, the system mails u a new one as he cant read the one stored on the db.
it's very easy to check for urself if he is a liar.

really be careful.

IdolEyes787
09-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Finish Him! Anyways here's Slevin's note regarding this imaginative thread via BTRACS forum:

guess anyone is entitled to their opinions.
regarding BTRACS security, all you "old guys" already know this, BTRACS always did and always will do everything to protect its members.
i assure you passwords are encrypted and no one has access to them, or any other members related information for that matter.

the author is probably someone with a grudge and is trying to make us look bad.
remember, you choose your password. it is secure, protected and no one knows it except you!

I totally believe him.
Anyone that is too stupid to use capitalization obviously couldn't come up with a complicated scheme like that.

blurayripper
09-22-2010, 11:58 PM
That would simply mean that MD5 encryption wasn't enabled in this vBulletin but it still could be hashed right and not visible inside the database. Anyways i'm more interested in seeing how long one could last at a regular white collar job without ever capitalizing a single letter.

chrisbeebops
09-23-2010, 12:01 AM
It is pretty common for these shady invite/trading/selling forum sites to not encrypt passwords in their databases, which is why you'd have to be a retard to use the same password on multiple places, assuming you were retarded enough to register on them in the first place.

Besides staff abusing this, you also need to be worried about someone finding an exploit in the site and getting a hold of the DB with all of the users passwords, which happens more often then you'd think for shitty, hastily thrown together forums run by people who nothing about setting up a web server.

Not to mention, if you think the staff on these forums wouldn't give you up in an instant to save their own asses, please pass over this way whatever you are smoking.

blurayripper
09-23-2010, 12:34 AM
chrisbeebops, i think you got BTRACS mistaken for one of those shady torrentinvite auction type forums. BTRACS is essentially a junior version of FST with the majority of the site dedicated to file sharing and BitTorrent discussions. Like FST it has a Trade, Request and Giveaway section and the majority of members do not trade/sell invites. It's usually the younger cats who are eager to jump into that trading game and some quickly get burned or disabled and learn their lesson. There are also rare occasions when thieves and scammers do get publicly reported and the same thing would happen here. I could pass you what i'm smoking but i guarantee you may enjoy it.

Cabalo
09-23-2010, 01:13 AM
chrisbeebops, i think you got BTRACS mistaken for one of those shady torrentinvite auction type forums. BTRACS is essentially a junior version of FST with the majority of the site dedicated to file sharing and BitTorrent discussions. Like FST it has a Trade, Request and Giveaway section and the majority of members do not trade/sell invites. It's usually the younger cats who are eager to jump into that trading game and some quickly get burned or disabled and learn their lesson. There are also rare occasions when thieves and scammers do get publicly reported and the same thing would happen here. I could pass you what i'm smoking but i guarantee you may enjoy it.
BTracs doesn't run on vBulletin.

We don't publicly report thieves or scammers. They are banned/disabled when caught, but no personal details are ever spread to any trackers, even to the ones whom we have very good relations with.

blurayripper
09-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Sorry for the confusion but i meant publicly banned/disabled and possibly their ip shared. I wasn't referring to talking to tracker personnelle for their is nothing to be gained there for that forum. But Cabalo i ask you if it were an extreme situation where you had proof and an infamous hacker was potentially involved would you share that info with tracker staff.

Cabalo
09-23-2010, 01:49 AM
After having been on that dilemma for some time, and after discussing this with other more experienced staff than me, I came to the conclusion I wouldn't share such info.
There are a ton of reasons not to do it. Though I know most trackers would appreciate that, we simply can't or won't do that. Under any circumstance.

If I ever had a strong will to do that? Yes, more than once. But other values speak higher than my personal ones on these issues, so it won't happen.

gravey
09-23-2010, 04:01 AM
I never heard of BTRACS until now. My guess is people just using the same password for everything

bijoy
09-23-2010, 01:55 PM
Never use the same password on more than one site, simple. BTRACS isn't the only place that stores passes as plaintext.

But this is not possible practically at all for any user.. Am I wrong??
back to the topic, its a shame that one forum is stealing account passwords..

I never heard of BTRACS until now. My guess is people just using the same password for everything

Oh, what are you doing here by posting such a short line?? Collecting 20 valuable posts? :-P

anon
09-23-2010, 02:03 PM

Just use KeePass or any other password manager.

Tokeman
09-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Or just use notepad...
If you're paranoid, put the txt file in a pw protected rar

chrisbeebops
09-24-2010, 03:10 PM
chrisbeebops, i think you got BTRACS mistaken for one of those shady torrentinvite auction type forums. BTRACS is essentially a junior version of FST with the majority of the site dedicated to file sharing and BitTorrent discussions. Like FST it has a Trade, Request and Giveaway section and the majority of members do not trade/sell invites. It's usually the younger cats who are eager to jump into that trading game and some quickly get burned or disabled and learn their lesson. There are also rare occasions when thieves and scammers do get publicly reported and the same thing would happen here. I could pass you what i'm smoking but i guarantee you may enjoy it.Uh... no.

BTRACS closed user registration, created a no movement list, and set their trading and selling section so it could be viewed by registered users only in order to make it look like they've cleaned up their act. Nothing has changed, they've just changed their appearance in order to draw attention away from themselves. The no movement list isn't enforced, and it is currently impossible for sites to add themselves to the list, as you must PM a mod on BTRACS in order to add yourself, but cannot do so if you cannot register on the site. Not to mention that most of the regulars have migrated to another hidden trading/selling section called Black Hallways or similar.

I've seen the things BTRACS mods have done, anything from banning tracker staff accounts when they identify themselves as tracker staff to scamming their own users of their accounts and then selling the accounts to pay for the server bills.

There are some torrent forums which are mainly designed for discussion, with a smaller trading section. BTRACS most definitely does not fit that description.

Disme
09-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Has it ever occured to the people slandering and flaming upon traders/sellers, that there are a lot of people that feel the same about regular P2P-users.

After all P2P-users are still thieves. The honest people that buy their CD's/DVD's/appz look at us in the same way we look at the traders and/or sellers.

I know there is honor amongst the regular P2P-community. So I always wonder if there isn't honor amongst certain traders/sellers. People that are honest when selling invites, that don't scam others and traders that trade honestly.

blurayripper
09-24-2010, 08:52 PM
I completely understand your point chrisbeebops and it must of been shady and frustrating but times are changing. Registration is now open, you can now add a tracker to the NML list and it is enforced. Also selling trackers/invites for cash is now banned. From what i heard recently there is very little activity in the black hallways and that was setup to escape the clutches of tracker staff, who were doing a solid job disabling traders and invite givers. It's pretty clear that they didn't want anything to do with tracker staff apart from maybe setting up a recruitment thread but i think that will change and they are trying to clean up their act. That reference you made to scamming their own users out of accounts that was once done publicly via a mod to a known thief who scammed several members and the accounts were not sold as planned. I have no proof they weren't sold but that is what members were told.
I'm defending them on this thread for i hate when the facts aren't straight but in my opinion it's a complete joke thinking they regularly hack their own users accounts. I have not seen one post on their site with a user complaining about this and there is no proof of this. But we can bullshit and call them shady or whatever for days on end but odds of this threads hacking claim ever being supported by facts are slim to none.

KS-202
09-24-2010, 09:30 PM
BTRACS closed user registration, created a no movement list, and set their trading and selling section so it could be viewed by registered users only in order to make it look like they've cleaned up their act. Nothing has changed, they've just changed their appearance in order to draw attention away from themselves. The no movement list isn't enforced, and it is currently impossible for sites to add themselves to the list, as you must PM a mod on BTRACS in order to add yourself, but cannot do so if you cannot register on the site. Not to mention that most of the regulars have migrated to another hidden trading/selling section called Black Hallways or similar.

I've seen the things BTRACS mods have done, anything from banning tracker staff accounts when they identify themselves as tracker staff to scamming their own users of their accounts and then selling the accounts to pay for the server bills.

There are some torrent forums which are mainly designed for discussion, with a smaller trading section. BTRACS most definitely does not fit that description.

Perfectly spoken.

BTRACS attempted to 'clean up their act' a few months back - at least publicly - by announcing that they were no longer allowing Invite/Account SALES (although trades could continue). It was even included in a new 'sticky' rule which stipulated such new restrictions. After about two or three weeks of this, the site noticeably began to get much less traffic as people jumped ship over to other shady forums. Anyone can see exactly what was their bread-n-butter, and that's in the selling of accounts/invites. Staff even knew it.

So those 'new' rules have gone by the wayside, and BTRACS is exactly where they were before these changes. To think otherwise is foolishness.

chrisbeebops
09-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Yep, definitely banned selling.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2udupeu.png

Yep.

blurayripper
09-25-2010, 03:52 AM
The ban is very new and the couple of links there that had actual pricing on the page was the wootspace's store link and Thor's land for sell and they were both locked by admin as you can see in your screenshot. Slevin locked the wootspace thread and issued this statement yesterday:

Posted: 9/23/2010 2:33:41 AM

selling is not allowed, please read the new rules!

Cabalo
09-25-2010, 04:28 AM
Funny as those threads were only closed after this thread started. :whistling

ca_aok
09-25-2010, 02:26 PM
Might as well just admit you're one of them blurayripper, it seems pretty clear to the rest of us :lol:

Anyway, enjoy feeling safe at your den of scum.

bijoy
09-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Funny as those threads were only closed after this thread started. :whistling

So, they are following fst too. :P

blurayripper
09-25-2010, 03:38 PM
ca_aok from your two insightful posts it's clear where you stand and i'm ok with it. To me there is the good, there is the bad and the people in the middle just need some faith and direction. Is there some scum in that forum yes for sure and are there good non-trading pirates yes there are. There are also people on the fence who are just learning the game and are unsure what side to choose. But to label everyone the same there is irresponsible. I'm a just a member who enjoys helping people and the members and mods in there helped me out when i needed them just like they do here when i ask for it. I do find it humorous and tedious that i'm the last and only Mohican standing up for them against the hacking claims on this thread. The rest is just conversation and were just sharing our personal experiences regarding BTRACS.

gumgum
09-25-2010, 03:55 PM
All i have to say about BTRACS is this, when i joined some 8 months ago all i had was Demonoid invites and now i have a long list of high level trackers which i got from BTRACS senior members without paying ONE CENT. All i have now its because of their kindness, and i would give up my favorite tracker accounts before i would give up my account at BTRACS.

IdolEyes787
09-25-2010, 04:22 PM
All i have to say about BTRACS is this, when i joined some 8 months ago all i had was Demonoid invites and now i have a long list of high level trackers which i got from BTRACS senior members without paying ONE CENT. All i have now its because of their kindness, and i would give up my favorite tracker accounts before i would give up my account at BTRACS.

You apparently don't realize how silly that sounds.

gumgum
09-25-2010, 04:40 PM
You apparently don't realize who silly that sounds.

You apparently don`t realize you need to get a life.

Quarterquack
09-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Might as well just admit you're one of them blurayripper, it seems pretty clear to the rest of us :lol:

Anyway, enjoy feeling safe at your den of scum.

For the record, blurayripper isn't trader/scum. I've spoken to him on a few occasions and he's always been cordial/patient/approachable. I obviously can never say if he's an angel, but his conduct in this thread alone should speak volumes about the kind of person he is (regardless of his stance on the topic at hand).

ca_aok
09-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Despite what you see on FST these days, you should be aware that plenty of traders are cordial and intelligent. The smart ones don't get caught as often, so they're more rarely seen.

I was actually implying he was probably staff there, but I could see the other side of the argument too.

One of the most ironic things I've read here :P

Disme
09-25-2010, 05:52 PM

You apparently don't know him, so telling him to get a life makes you look rather stupid, true story.

IdolEyes787
09-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Yeah I'm like in prison for doing horrible ,horrible things to strangers that insulted me on the internet so that statement was both surprisingly insightful and cuttingly cruel but also strangely motivating.

optimuscrime
09-25-2010, 08:10 PM

It's not difficult even without a program or written list. For each password you could even have a standard password followed by a suffix which is relevant to the site. for example say you use demonoid and fst. Your standard password could be "toor" and your suffix's be sft and dem, so each pass would be toorfst and toordem.

ca_aok
09-25-2010, 08:14 PM
The problem with that approach is that if a single password of yours is compromised, the rest are too. Unless you make the suffix something unrelated to the sites but still somehow memorable, in which case you might as well just use separate passwords for each site.

optimuscrime
09-25-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm just trying to give an example. :)

Ultimately it is a mildly safer middle ground than using a single password and a nice alternative to using a program, although personally that it what I would use if you want to be as safe as possible.

chrisbeebops
09-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Funny as those threads were only closed after this thread started. :whistlingFunny as those threads were only locked, but since the sales take place via PM anyway so long as the threads exist with the offers and prices users can still make their same transactions. :whistling

th0r
09-26-2010, 02:09 AM
i just signed up there; i hope my bittorrent tracker accounts don't mysteriously get disabled or else i might have to create a thread here to complain about it

TheFallenAngel
09-26-2010, 02:36 AM
Ok. Even though this is my first post here, I've been reading FST articles for a long time now. But this thread. I just had to reply to. I can see that most of you are so full of "it". Face it.We are all pirates. The moment we got that tag, we're already a citizen in the scum world. What are those btracs guys doing that we as pirates are not? Face it, we started the whole shit just to get stuff for free. So why should there be any restrictions to who does what? I've been a member of btracs till a few months ago. And I know most of the members and staff there. Every single guy on the staff is as good as any of you guys. And as far as security goes, well, my account never got broken into. And as chrisbeebops said about the Black Hallways or whatever it is called now, it was not meant to be a secret place for more trading. It was a place meant for the good users of btracs to stay safe from scammers and even scummier people. And I can without any shame say that I was banned at btracs just for being friends with a scammer,even though I miss going back here, I'm not worried coz, they banned me thinking that I might cause a problem to the other members of btracs, just coz I was friends with a scammer. This is how much they care about their members. But of course if you start viewing that forum through the eyes of prejudice, you'll never get my point.

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 03:49 AM
Ok. Even though this is my first post here, I've been reading FST articles for a long time now. But this thread. I just had to reply to. I can see that most of you are so full of "it". Face it.We are all pirates. The moment we got that tag, we're already a citizen in the scum world. What are those btracs guys doing that we as pirates are not? Face it, we started the whole shit just to get stuff for free. So why should there be any restrictions to who does what? I've been a member of btracs till a few months ago. And I know most of the members and staff there. Every single guy on the staff is as good as any of you guys. And as far as security goes, well, my account never got broken into. And as chrisbeebops said about the Black Hallways or whatever it is called now, it was not meant to be a secret place for more trading. It was a place meant for the good users of btracs to stay safe from scammers and even scummier people. And I can without any shame say that I was banned at btracs just for being friends with a scammer,even though I miss going back here, I'm not worried coz, they banned me thinking that I might cause a problem to the other members of btracs, just coz I was friends with a scammer. This is how much they care about their members. But of course if you start viewing that forum through the eyes of prejudice, you'll never get my point.

Through the eyes of prejudice?! Try being lectured by their more idiotic members on how "powerful" they are, try seeing how many of their members (no wait, read up in this thread) think that having "high level trackers" necessitates them also receiving respect, and try watching a bunch of them argue day and night about how it's a solid community for the love of bt (for the love of crying out loud), then all of them proceed to quit or hide underground in order to continue trading/selling. Do you honestly hold a modicum of respect for a torrent that finds value in members that start "The elite traders club"?

I've always given everything (and hopefully everyone, although, I can obviously never recall exceptions) a chance at earning my respect/time. BTRacs threw that out of the window, with other members chrisbeebops and clearly yourself having far worse experiences with them that I can imagine.

Riddle me this: For a forum full of good people, they surely didn't seem too venerable or patient when dealing with your case. So much for a community of level-headed individuals, huh? They wouldn't need to be weary of people cheating them, while they cheat the torrenting community at large, while we cheat society, if they didn't start a hive (swarm reference) full of douchebag cheaters in the bloody first place.

Let me put it into proper perspective for you: This is a crooked rotten world, where people name drop their own selves in third person while demanding power, where you're more likely to hear "do you know who I am", rather than "please", and where thieves figure out that they have the chance of stealing from other thieves (as is happening with btracs/traders/this thread). Sure, we're all pirates. However, if by the eyes of society we're scum, as you say, then, by virtue of hierarchy, what should we call the scum of our social denomination?

The_Martinator
09-26-2010, 05:28 AM
What level is BTRACS? :lol:

Seriously, though, not much can surprise me anymore. This hasn't. Thank god I only used their site without ever checking the forums.

TheFallenAngel
09-26-2010, 06:03 AM
Through the eyes of prejudice?! Try being lectured by their more idiotic members on how "powerful" they are, try seeing how many of their members (no wait, read up in this thread) think that having "high level trackers" necessitates them also receiving respect, and try watching a bunch of them argue day and night about how it's a solid community for the love of bt (for the love of crying out loud), then all of them proceed to quit or hide underground in order to continue trading/selling. Do you honestly hold a modicum of respect for a torrent that finds value in members that start "The elite traders club"?

I've always given everything (and hopefully everyone, although, I can obviously never recall exceptions) a chance at earning my respect/time. BTRacs threw that out of the window, with other members chrisbeebops and clearly yourself having far worse experiences with them that I can imagine.

Riddle me this: For a forum full of good people, they surely didn't seem too venerable or patient when dealing with your case. So much for a community of level-headed individuals, huh? They wouldn't need to be weary of people cheating them, while they cheat the torrenting community at large, while we cheat society, if they didn't start a hive (swarm reference) full of douchebag cheaters in the bloody first place.

Let me put it into proper perspective for you: This is a crooked rotten world, where people name drop their own selves in third person while demanding power, where you're more likely to hear "do you know who I am", rather than "please", and where thieves figure out that they have the chance of stealing from other thieves (as is happening with btracs/traders/this thread). Sure, we're all pirates. However, if by the eyes of society we're scum, as you say, then, by virtue of hierarchy, what should we call the scum of our social denomination?

I'm not saying you are wrong
All I am trying to say is that no one has any right to call each other anything. These things that we argue over are just codes and scripts. I don't see what difference it makes in the the eyes of the society. Coz, in the end we're all thieves. And hell, we all entered BT with the sole motive of breaking the rules. And we're all guilty of stealing. How can we blame some of those people who took it to the next level?

With reference to your post:

1.I have never seen anyone in btracs, while I was there, bragging about how powerful they are or the level of trackers they have. And about demanding respect. Well, staff is there for a reason. I don't see why anyone should disrespect them while at their forum. And as for members, I've seen braggarts and l33t get their asses kicked out for the same reason. And before making such a statement, please make sure you have some evidence to support it.

2. About the cheating riddle. As far as I can see, btracs or any other trading/selling forum is only doing to trackers, what trackers are doing to the society and artists. So, its nothing to make a fuss about. In simple words, its just like robbing Robin Hood right after he robs the rich. I'd call them smart or clever.

I respect them because, except for the few nuts in there who are crazy about trading and selling, I've seen, met and am still in contact with some of the members who has never even visited the Trade/Sell section of the forum. And those people amounts to 80% of the active members now. I've seen more people posting in Requests/Giveaways than the Trade/Sell section. Which makes me wonder if its the same forum we're talking about.

Intr4ns1t
09-26-2010, 06:38 AM
However, if by the eyes of society we're scum, as you say, then, by virtue of hierarchy, what should we call the scum of our social denomination?

rot in the middle of scum.

osamakamal
09-26-2010, 11:48 AM
thank u

cableguy25
09-27-2010, 07:09 PM
We have all been using the Internet for a long time. I would think by now it is common sense that no password is safe in a forum because you don't know who encrypts there user databases or not and I would have to say the same goes for the trackers themselves.

aclemaire
07-17-2013, 03:12 PM
they are filthy fucks at btracks