PDA

View Full Version : SeedUnlimited.com support BLOWS

seeder22
09-21-2010, 08:13 PM
I decided to add a 2nd seedbox to my current seedbox with another provider, so i got one from SeedUnlimited.com well i cant find the FTP server nor the SFTP server nor ftp over ssl (as it states on sales page you get all of these).

the weak web file system has a 1.5gb upload limit which is useless for me.

here is the reply from support (ive looked on every page i can find there is no info on FTP including my account page, ive even done a port scan on my box and only 3 non ftp ports are open ( 80, 443, 22) no my user/pass does not work for sftp on port 22 ):

from me:

why is there NO FTP on my seedbox??..the speed is so slow of web interface and the torrents are slow if this cant be fixed id like a full refund

i think its capped at 10mbit also btw

http://xxxxx.seedunlimited.com/

no ftp!

Eric Posted On: 21 Sep 2010 8:03 PM
Yes there is ftp.
See account page for ftp info.

Its not capped and there is no refunds.

Eric,
Seed Unlimited Support

I had to update this reply from support i showed them the results of my port scan and this was his reply (at the bottom):

Interesting ports on xxxxxxx (xxxxxx):
Not shown: 818 filtered ports, 179 closed ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
22/tcp open ssh
80/tcp open http
443/tcp open https

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 98.70 seconds

-----------------

We do not authorize you to do any sort of scans on our server.

Eric,
Seed Unlimited Support

Thelen
09-22-2010, 03:41 PM
When will you guys learn who the scammers are :)

mecca30uk
09-23-2010, 06:57 PM
i have a gigabit 160 with these guys and its been fine for the price.up to 20-30mb down up to 15mb up £24

your FTP info is in the account part of the site???

seedunlimited
09-30-2010, 11:16 PM
You get SFTP and FTP (not ftp over ssl, nowhere on our description does it say that, sftp and ftp over ssl are not the same thing).
The (S)FTP info is emailed to you in the welcome email, its also located on the account page.
There is no 1.5GB upload limit, where are you getting this from?

The problems you are getting are a result of your IP getting banned by the firewall for doing unauthorized port scans.
Please change your IP and use the ftp info in the account page.

Yes the FTP info is in the account page, screenshot as proof.
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4793/accountca.png (http://img405.imageshack.us/i/accountca.png/)

I don't know why you came here to give us a bad review.
I replied to your support request right away and told you where to find the ftp info.
You never said you couldn't find it on the account page.
None of our servers have ever been capped, we only use unmetered servers.

leedspete
10-01-2010, 01:01 PM
their support is non existent though.2 tickets i have in support but still no reply as to why i cant logon to my account

seedunlimited
10-01-2010, 04:23 PM
their support is non existent though.2 tickets i have in support but still no reply as to why i cant logon to my account

You submit tickets in the middle of the night (USA time).
I was sleeping.

CevapsizSorular
10-06-2010, 02:35 PM
They are süx of süx i have ever seen. Max upload speed 3-4 mb/s. And it is 1 gbps. Think about it. Don't give your money for free.

Mugur
10-06-2010, 05:51 PM
They seem to be hosted in the USA, so if there are few peers from there, expect not so great speeds.

seeder22
10-07-2010, 06:10 AM
I also did not like Seedunlimted support OR seedbox SPEEDS eitehr...plus they took 2 days to setup my account..im with rapidpeer.com now and been happy for about 3 months. xirivk is also good. DO NOT USE SEEDUNLIMITED

seedunlimited
10-08-2010, 12:11 AM
I also did not like Seedunlimted support OR seedbox SPEEDS eitehr...plus they took 2 days to setup my account..im with rapidpeer.com now and been happy for about 3 months. xirivk is also good. DO NOT USE SEEDUNLIMITED

You get your account instantly after payment by our automated system, we do not manually setup accounts like other providers.

EDIT: I just noticed you are the OP.
I checked your account and your account was setup 4 minutes after payment.
Why are you trying to spread lies?? yet you still keep your account with us.

seedunlimited
10-08-2010, 12:14 AM
They are süx of süx i have ever seen. Max upload speed 3-4 mb/s. And it is 1 gbps. Think about it. Don't give your money for free.

If you open a ticket in the support area I can look into this.
It should be much faster.

But like Mugur said, particularly if your using a foreign language tracker and all your peers are in Europe, you wont get very high speeds from USA gbit server.
Gbit server works best on English language sites, where there are alot of Americans to upload to at fast speeds.

unoriginal
10-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Are there any trackers that are definitely not allowed on seedunlimited? And what company do you resell for the seed100 slots?

seedunlimited
10-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Are there any trackers that are definitely not allowed on seedunlimited? And what company do you resell for the seed100 slots?

We don't block any trackers.
We use OVH if thats what you mean, I don't really consider my company to be a "reseller", no more then OVH is a Intel reseller, our product is unique.

CevapsizSorular
10-08-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't need ur süx support.

People, i wrote them about 3 times! They didn't answer me. Now this guy, highly, calling "Eric" trying to help me? In Fst? Why? Think about it.

Their seedboxes süx of süx because of hosting on USA? Guys you belive that? :D That ruTorrent crashed a lot of time. And it continues. ruTorrent is best client for high speed, it use ram so bit. And ruTorrent is crashing :D I think there is 256 mb ram for 13152751416361 users on it :D

GUYS SAVE YOUR MONEY! OR LET SEE SPEED ^^ IT IS YOUR WAY :)

seedunlimited
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM
So you don't actually want help with the problem, you just like to complain, if thats what you want its fine with me.
Looking at your post history you have something bad to say about every seedbox provider you ever used.

unoriginal
10-09-2010, 06:00 AM
I don't need ur süx support.

People, i wrote them about 3 times! They didn't answer me. Now this guy, highly, calling "Eric" trying to help me? In Fst? Why? Think about it.

Their seedboxes süx of süx because of hosting on USA? Guys you belive that?

I can believe this part. If most seedboxes are hosted in Europe ie: OVH, Leaseweb, Netdirekt, etc. Then you will get poorer speeds to due the latency of having to cross the Atlantic each time you move a packet of info. So if you want better speeds probably should look at an EU based DC for the seedbox.

Thelen
10-09-2010, 10:07 AM
You are a reseller in that you don't actually own any hardware. OVH at least own the Intel chips...

The only/main problem with USA seedbox is SL doesn't have particularly good peering in EU (particularly with OVH), and the other providers with good peering are too expensive (like 5x).

ElitUser
10-11-2010, 06:45 PM
@SeedUnlimited
I try your trial BOX for 24 hours, I am really satisfied with your service. The Upload speed I get from your trial seedbox is 9MBps to 10MBps in one torrent even the Download speed are also good. I just like to know If I buy a slot from your company of $14.95 then can I get the same Upload speed like trial box or this trial box giving good Upload speed to attract people.

seedunlimited
10-11-2010, 08:31 PM
@SeedUnlimited
I try your trial BOX for 24 hours, I am really satisfied with your service. The Upload speed I get from your trial seedbox is 9MBps to 10MBps in one torrent even the Download speed are also good. I just like to know If I buy a slot from your company of $14.95 then can I get the same Upload speed like trial box or this trial box giving good Upload speed to attract people.

Probably you were only user on trial at that time.
Seeing as 100mbps is 12MB/s and the boxes are shared, you will unlikely get that speed except for short bursts.
If you want speeds like that you should get dedicated box or gigabit.

CevapsizSorular
10-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Not gigabit.

Go pay 69 euros and get OVH dedi. All i said. xD

PooBar
10-15-2010, 08:18 PM
oh dear....

paulcostra
11-02-2010, 10:47 PM
I'd like to know how can I change port in rutorrent from this seller. I wrote 3 messages to support, nobody helped me yet. I need to have changed ports to higher ones to use my trackers.

Thelen
11-03-2010, 03:49 AM
You should be able to do it from the web gui, what sort of settings can you access?

paulcostra
11-03-2010, 11:36 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2rrvs5h.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/2r3xzl3.png

This is how it looks everything. Support is dead on seedunlimited.com. Nobody asnwered me. I don't think I will recommend it to somebody.

Thelen
11-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Yea they have disabled changing those settings.

If you have ssh access you could fix but I doubt that.

Sadly you'll have to wait for support :)

paulcostra
11-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Does everybody know if support will ever answer? Or maybe they just don't have support LOL

CevapsizSorular
11-03-2010, 09:15 PM
They won't answer. :D If you lucky you will take answer about 1 week later minimumly :D

Kenshin
11-21-2010, 01:14 AM
I've tried seedunlimited out for a month and they're ok, I wouldn't use it again though. I filed a ticket my first day and didn't get a response back until a week later. My box was in France, which had they stated that I wouldn't have signed up. Seemed the CPU usage was always maxed out but would never read above 50-60% and no ssl encrypted ftp...

seeder22
11-22-2010, 09:30 AM
try Rapidpeer.com seedboxes ive been really happy with mine there, especially the two i just recently got, they upped their disk space for existing customers too which was nice to see from a seedbox co. and they had some 20 or 25% off sale recently but i dont see it now.

anyway they are good and actually reply to tickets, i found them after using seedunlimited

seedunlimited
11-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Beware this person seeder22 is a scammer/thief.
He used our service for 3 months and then did credit card chargebacks.

Thelen
11-26-2010, 12:54 AM
Hahaha, the scam is on the other foot ey seeder22.

Anyway yea we've had people do that, one used for 50 days and did the chargeback just before the 60 day limit >_<

PooBar
12-03-2010, 09:44 PM
I signed up to this provider yesterday to try them out and so far its been good.Got a Gbit500.
I sent support an email as i was having problems signing up, and got a reply in 1/2hr, but that was for a sign up !
I am just about to send them another one asking how many FTP acc's i can have.
Lets see how long it takes to reply.

unoriginal
12-04-2010, 04:53 AM
So how did you catch him out? Was he dumb enough to use the same login from here to buy the seedbox too?

Mugur
12-05-2010, 07:14 PM
I think the connection was made easy because seeder22 is the op and he gave details from which the connection was easy to be made.

Anyway, PooBar please give us some insights on how the server is working.

blhjn
12-06-2010, 07:26 AM
mine just work fine,but I recommend xirvik.

matija28
05-28-2011, 12:49 AM
seedunlimited,
I plan to extend the nlog seedunlimited if you were kind to me in the rapidleech enable Filesonić and FileServe premium plugin.
btv,Why are denied access rapidleech Directory ?
seedunlimited user: matija28

Romero
05-31-2011, 06:07 PM
@seedunlimited,

how many persons are working in support section?
is there only one person to look into user's issues?
be honest with yourself and tell us you are totally wrong, i'm not blaming any user subscribed in your site if they complain a lot for the poor service you have.

why on earth you build this site if you're not really sure whether you're going to help your customer or not.

i have submitted around 3 tickets to you and still didn't response to it, whats wrong? you don't have enough time to take a look into that issues or you don't want waste your time, perhaps you have no idea how to solve it so better ignore it and let the user keep confused what he can do to solve it himself?

i remembered when i submit the previous ticket it took you 3 days i believe to reply to me, so i wonder when are you going to reply to this one?

whynosupport
07-12-2011, 06:10 AM
I signed up just to prove that support at seedunlimited does suck, I am happy overall with the seedbox performance, my issues are with poor FTP speeds and absolutely NO SUPPORT

-As you can see i have 4 open tickets that haven't been answered, oldest is jun 30th and today is July 11 at 11pm California Time.
-See screenshot for the proof

-The first ticket i posted-^^^ , was in regards to creating a torrent, i actually solved the issue and requested seedunlimited to close the ticket, and as you can see they did.
-I will monitor this thread to see if any staff tries to respond and defend themselves, looking forward to any responses from Seedunlimited trying to dis-credit me... :whistling

yumyumred
07-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Hey all. where to start.

Eric im sure you remember me.

i am in the middle of getting a refund from eric seedunlimited. for poor performance.

i have already had one refund and am waiting for the second.

i submitted multiple tickets to no reply. i asked and begged for help to reply of i do not have a magic wand. and im sorry but i cant keep up with the ovh boxes. so i have had to open a paypal action against him. if you all want proof of the crapo speeds he gives check these screens.

this first screen i was downloading from a guy with a 1gbit dedi box
http://lookpic.com/c1/i2/2468/rsnoWVL.jpeg

he does nothing but take your money and give you a capped box in return. Eric please dont tell me you dont as in the past when i have told you thats what you are doing within 5 mins my speeds were sorted.

he threatens you with the authorities and cancels all your boxes in addition to the paypal action.

> During the course of PayPals investigation, they may ask us to prove that you were using the services we provided, in this case we may provide paypal with details of how you used the service, such as your IP address, the bandwidth used or what you downloaded or stored in your account.
> If illegal material is found in your account, we will be forced by law to notify the relevant authorities.

he knows what the boxes are for and he still says things like this too you. i have had several emails from members of the sites i am on. all asking me what they can do.

i know have a member telling me he cant access his box for 3 days but no reply from Eric. no replies no answers. why pay anything to this guy.

if anyone wants proof email me and i will sen you the email he sent me.

CANCEL YOUR BOX AND GET A REFUND.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS AND THERE PETS STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER.

Thelen
08-13-2011, 12:11 AM
Eric isn't all that bad, just some customers have bad service.

He is a 1 man shady op though, so what can you expect... bytesized is completely opposite. at least 7 staff, all very friendly :)

darkstarss
01-31-2012, 06:03 PM
I just got here. I do not recommend to anyone. very slow speeds. No stability at all.

bermick
02-07-2012, 08:16 PM
hello,

I have upgraded my seedbox from 100 Go to 250 Go,

After the migration: more than an haf of my torrents dont work anymore: Message : Could'nt connect to server

Before the migration they worked fine.

Could you help me : all my tickets have no answer....http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/unsure.gif

Skiz
02-07-2012, 09:39 PM
hello,

I have upgraded my seedbox from 100 Go to 250 Go,

After the migration: more than an haf of my torrents dont work anymore: Message : Could'nt connect to server

Before the migration they worked fine.

Could you help me : all my tickets have no answer....http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/unsure.gif

Doubtful. It looks like no one from that company has posted in over a year.

rufishumper
06-05-2012, 10:22 PM
i would say that seedunlimited service is great apart from there support section i submited 3 tickets now 1 a month ago and still havnt had a singal reply so i would say they REALLY REALLY need to buck up there costomer service as im a really dissatisfied costomer (on the way they handle tickets)

Beastcdu
07-13-2012, 08:50 AM
Hai

I have a box from seedunlimited, and it does not work for more then a week now, and there are no way to contact them.
Im from holland and there are no email where i can contact them. i have 4 tickets open from januari 2012 and no respons.

Who can help me and have a working emailadres so i can contact them.

Grzz Beast

unoriginal
07-15-2012, 08:06 AM
Why are you paying each month to a company that actively ignores your support requests for months and has no way to contact them? They are lots of other seedbox companies to choose from. Why have you stuck to this one for so long?

EAZYD
07-29-2012, 07:06 AM
I have been with Seedunlimited now near on 12 months, not had access to my service for past 5 days, Eric fails to reply to my tickets, not impressed with them as a company. Support is very poor. I would strongly advise against using these for your server needs. I am in process of getting a server from Kimsufi, Seedunlimited just cannot be trusted !