PDA

View Full Version : New giveaway - CHDbits, KG, Tvt.ro, TR, a few others

gamesover
09-22-2010, 06:05 AM
I'm going to keep this short because it's late and I got work in the morning. I just found out chdbits gave out a few invites to it's members so I decided I'll give some away here. Also though I'd compact this giveaway and include a few other invites I have to giveaway, rather than revive my old threads that have been dead for awhile.

Before we get to the good stuff let's discuss the rules first. I don't want to go through the whole song and dance blah blah blah crap you see in other giveaway. If you've been a regular member of FST for awhile you should know some of the common rules for giveaways and you should know how to properly apply for a giveaway.

So the only rule is... impress me. Oh and don't PM me unless I ask you to. One more piece of advice, if your post is SIX words or less you probably don't have a shot. I don't like spam, especially in my own thread.

Long spiel is over, so what am I giving away? If you can guess from the thread title:

1 or 2 KG invites
1 or 2 Tranceroute invites
1 TvT.ro Invite
I also have plenty of IPtorrents and PTM invites
If I can get my 10th start at bithumen in the next week or two and I can win an auction I'll add that too.
I would add a PT invite too if I could remember my PIN code.

snaketop
09-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Thanks for ur gr8 give right here i apreciated :)

i'dl like to apply for Tranceroute if i can ,, ;)

Regards,
SnakeTop

King_OF_Kings
09-22-2010, 08:56 AM
nice give away

can i have tr inv plz

Goldfilm
09-22-2010, 10:41 AM
I wait next week,and hope u can get your 10th start at bithumen.

I would like to apply for KG
Thanks pal

Disme
09-22-2010, 11:46 AM
3 high quality applications 'till now :rolleyes:

I do hope you'll get some decent applications :ermm:

Kojiro
09-22-2010, 11:54 AM
<looking with eager eyes at the chdbits invites>
You got here a fan of Asian culture and would appreciate everything that will prolong and hopefully stir up this passion. ;)
As for now I'm a user of ADC ( got a "nice" buffer there ]:-> ), the rest of my accounts (TB,TL,SCC) also look decent - there surely won't be a problem of maintaining a proper ratio.

CitiTechno
09-22-2010, 01:52 PM
would really appreciate a CHDbits invites

as for the impress me part i believe a pic is worth a thousand words

http://littleimg.com/files/32778_fj5vz/popo.png

this my friends is screenshot of around 240 HD movies worth over 1tb in space, all i can say is that i really WILL BE using this account

thanks alot :)

IdolEyes787
09-22-2010, 02:52 PM

this my friends is screenshot of around 240 HD movies worth over 1tb in space, all i can say is that i really WILL BE using this account

Personally if I had a hard drive with Land of the Lost ,Bedtime Stories and Old Dogs on it I probably wouldn't be able to take a screenshot of it since either it would be burning in the trash or I would have killed myself.:O

anon
09-22-2010, 05:09 PM
if your post is five words or less you probably don't have a shot.

can i have tr inv plz

:pinch:

Disme
09-22-2010, 06:08 PM
as for the impress me part

I haz about 1800 torrents seeding at 1 single tracker that takes up about 2 TB of HDD-space, true story!

What invite do I earn now?

Stabber
09-22-2010, 06:12 PM
can i have tr inv plz

it's 6 words , he is allowed ;)

anon
09-22-2010, 06:17 PM
True :lol:

Although I was rather aiming it at how poor his request is.

gamesover
09-23-2010, 03:39 AM
Wanted to say right away sorry for taking so long to respond to this thread. I made it right before bed, then i had to work early, and I just home a few hours ago. I will edit this post once I look through the replies.

Thanks for ur gr8 give right here i apreciated :)

i'dl like to apply for Tranceroute if i can ,, ;)

Regards,
SnakeTop

I need more information then that. Tell me why you want a trance tracker, a couple ratio proofs would be nice, and a speedtest. Feel free to PM them if you want to remain private. Also are you active? You only have 37 posts here.

nice give away

can i have tr inv plz

When your applying for a giveaway you should put more effort into it than that.

Thanks pal

As soon as I get my seedbox, after I get paid tommorow, it will be alot easier to buffer my way to that 10th star or more. I may need a few more to win an auction, I don't know how tough they are to win.

3 high quality applications 'till now :rolleyes:

I do hope you'll get some decent applications :ermm:

I agree with that 100%. I'm used to seeing a lot more information in applications then whats been offered here so far. Trust me though, I've been around far too long to just throw my invites around. I would rather not give them out then give them to anyone who won't put the effort in in this thread or at the tracker.

<looking with eager eyes at the chdbits invites>
You got here a fan of Asian culture and would appreciate everything that will prolong and hopefully stir up this passion. ;)
As for now I'm a user of ADC ( got a "nice" buffer there ]:-> ), the rest of my accounts (TB,TL,SCC) also look decent - there surely won't be a problem of maintaining a proper ratio.

That's better then the replies I've gotten so far. Some good ratio proofs, hopefully unedited (blanked out proofs are usually hiding something) could seal the deal.

Even though your kinda new here, I believe I've seen your avatar around. I would definitely consider giving you an invite, just need a little more to go by (ie proofs and speedtest).

it's 6 words , he is allowed ;)

I edited my OP lol.

King_OF_Kings
09-23-2010, 06:27 AM
I need tr b.cus I really like trance

ratio proofs :

http://img522.imageshack.us/i/ethor.png/

http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/3307/bitmetv.png

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8661/chd.png

and thanks

Nitti
09-23-2010, 07:25 AM
would really appreciate a chdbits invites

this my friends is screenshot of around 240 hd movies worth over 1tb in space, all i can say is that i really will be using this account

personally if i had a hard drive with land of the lost ,bedtime stories and old dogs on it i probably wouldn't be able to take a screenshot of it since either it would be burning in the trash or i would have killed myself.:o
lmfao

sidewild
09-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Assuming that this giveaway is not closed, I would love to apply for Chdbits, if that is still possible. I am currently a long standing Veteran member at bit-hdtv and TT. I can provide ratio proofs and all, however, I would prefer to send them privately, you permitting of course. My understanding is that Chdbits is a great place to get Blu-rays from. Now I am talking full rips here - not re-encodes. I feel that bit-hdtv, while being very good to me, has left me with a void that I would like to fill. Hopefully this is a site that can do just that. Moreover, I am a fan of anime and such, so there is another gap that I am looking to fill. I am fully confident that you will be pleased by the screen shots that I can send you with any phrase that you would like typed into the search box in order to prove they are truly my accounts.

Thank you for the giveaway offer.. .

gamesover
09-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Assuming that this giveaway is not closed, I would love to apply for Chdbits, if that is still possible. I am currently a long standing Veteran member at bit-hdtv and TT. I can provide ratio proofs and all, however, I would prefer to send them privately, you permitting of course. My understanding is that Chdbits is a great place to get Blu-rays from. Now I am talking full rips here - not re-encodes. I feel that bit-hdtv, while being very good to me, has left me with a void that I would like to fill. Hopefully this is a site that can do just that. Moreover, I am a fan of anime and such, so there is another gap that I am looking to fill. I am fully confident that you will be pleased by the screen shots that I can send you with any phrase that you would like typed into the search box in order to prove they are truly my accounts.

Thank you for the giveaway offer.. .

Of course the giveaway is not closed. It will probably stay open for awhile, since the applicants so far have been pretty disappointing. I already said you can PM me the proofs if that makes you more comfortable. But this goes out to the people who have PMed me already. If you are PMing ratio proofs, why blank out a lot of the details like most importantly the username. I'm not tracker staff and I'm not going to narc you out, it still makes me wonder what you are trying to hide. I can understand not wanting to post publicly unedited ratio proofs, but a PM is very private.

sidewild
09-23-2010, 01:54 PM
My apologies, I misread. I thought that I read no PMs. That is why I had asked. I should have read slower. The opening was a joke ;) Hinting at your disappointment. I'll pm you in a few.

gamesover
09-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Bumping this up for more applicants.

Quarterquack
09-24-2010, 02:28 AM

Thanks pal

Wow. Am I the only one that noticed the exceptional retardation of this request?

Either way: Nice to see you giving around invites more often, games. =p

cinephilia
09-24-2010, 02:38 AM
i'd liek to apply for.. wait, it's not on your list.

gamesover
09-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Bumping this up.

gamesover
09-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Still looking for more SERIOUS applicants.

juicy
09-26-2010, 08:44 PM
hey mate ,
need CHDbits pls..
tnx :)

gamesover
09-26-2010, 09:53 PM
hey mate ,
need CHDbits pls..
tnx :)

Just looked over your posting history. Sorry but no.

sidewild
09-27-2010, 12:34 AM
I think I am a serious applicant. I hope.. .

gamesover
09-27-2010, 07:51 AM
Just to let some of the posters in here know I do check post histories and BT reps here. There's a few things that are usually looked for when someone is checking your history, one my flags with some of the posters here is how many of their posts are in invite giveaway and request threads, usually asking for more then they have given to FST.

I think I am a serious applicant. I hope.. .

So far one of the better ones. PM me your email for an invite.

sidewild
09-27-2010, 12:21 PM
I guess that this is partly directed at me. Yes, I am guilty of using FST as a place to get invites to some Trackers. Two thus far, that I have used anyway. It's not that I don't like this place or appreciate it. I just don't really communicate on a level like that. I am the dude that lets email sit in the box for months without replying. I know it sucks. Thats what a busy life is like. It's easy with trackers because all I have to do is leave the computer on and seed, seed, seed.. . I am not sure why I am like this, I just am. I like to sit back and read - not type, I guess. In any case.. . you got me thinking! Thank you for that.

I just wanted to type this for everyone to see, so that they understand where you, and I, are coming from.

PS. Thank you very much for the invite...

gamesover
09-28-2010, 05:47 AM
I guess that this is partly directed at me. Yes, I am guilty of using FST as a place to get invites to some Trackers. Two thus far, that I have used anyway. It's not that I don't like this place or appreciate it. I just don't really communicate on a level like that. I am the dude that lets email sit in the box for months without replying. I know it sucks. Thats what a busy life is like. It's easy with trackers because all I have to do is leave the computer on and seed, seed, seed.. . I am not sure why I am like this, I just am. I like to sit back and read - not type, I guess. In any case.. . you got me thinking! Thank you for that.

I just wanted to type this for everyone to see, so that they understand where you, and I, are coming from.

PS. Thank you very much for the invite...

It wasn't really directed to you in particular, considering you are one of the first ones I'm inviting. I was just making a statement for all the applicants to hear, not singling out anyone because that's not my style.

CitiTechno
09-28-2010, 08:19 AM

Personally if I had a hard drive with Land of the Lost ,Bedtime Stories and Old Dogs on it I probably wouldn't be able to take a screenshot of it since either it would be burning in the trash or I would have killed myself.:O

personally if i have over 12,500 posts in a little over 2 years i would start gettin a life

Disme
09-28-2010, 09:20 AM
personally if i have over 12,500 posts in a little over 2 years i would start gettin a life

If it were my GA I would deny you an invite for lack of 'sense of humor' :frusty:

Just be glad he didn't comment on your taste for shitty encodes :P

IdolEyes787
09-28-2010, 12:10 PM

If it were my GA I would deny you an invite for lack of 'sense of humor' :frusty:

Or the irony that someone who brags about having downloaded however many movies while attempting to get into yet another bt tracker should insult anyone about "not having a life":unsure:

sidewild
09-28-2010, 03:39 PM

Or the irony that someone who brags about having downloaded however many movies while attempting to get into yet another bt tracker should insult anyone about "not having a life":unsure:

I am not sure if this is all just banter in good fun. I'm confidant it is from idoleyes. If not, invites are going to feel, or should feel, light years away.. .

CitiTechno
09-28-2010, 04:16 PM

i actually took the time to read a few of ur posts around here & .... wow

12,400 posts of crap & btw ,while we're at it, ur honestly NOT funny

i know ur type, ur the typical geek with no social life, & so u try to make up for it by getting a life here

well its not, so comon kid, go suck up to IdolEyes787 somewhere else

oh 1 last thing how hell do u know that my encodes are "shitty"

anon
09-28-2010, 04:53 PM
i actually took the time to read a few of ur posts around here & .... wow

12,400 posts of crap & btw ,while we're at it, ur honestly NOT funny

i know ur type, ur the typical geek with no social life, & so u try to make up for it by getting a life here

So, which posts did you specifically read? :unsure:

Disme
09-28-2010, 06:26 PM

well its not, so comon kid, go suck up to IdolEyes787 somewhere else

oh 1 last thing how hell do u know that my encodes are "shitty"

Hihi ... you're a funny one ... no sense of humor at all, but unintentionally funny and completely clueless about who I am and what I want.

The days I needed/wanted anything are long gone now ... no need to kiss anyones ass.

About the shitty encodes part ... a lot of people consider BRRips and BDRips crap ... hence my comment ...

I suggest you read a little bit more here on FST to get a little insight in the board, it's customs and the general athmosphere.

You'll notice invites are serious bussiness for us here at FST!

gamesover
09-30-2010, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the free bumps LOL

Now let's get this back ontopic please and thanks.

bwayne337
10-08-2010, 06:22 AM
i would love a CHDbits invite please.

speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/982365983.png

wow.. don't know why it's a little off today

I can PM you some screens of ratios i have on ipt, waffles, what, st

gamesover
10-08-2010, 03:35 PM
i would love a CHDbits invite please.

speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/982365983.png

wow.. don't know why it's a little off today

I can PM you some screens of ratios i have on ipt, waffles, what, st

Sorry your a little too late. Just reminded me to edit my OP since CHDbits took away invites on the 7th.

bwayne337
10-08-2010, 04:03 PM
no problem :(

*sigh* if you ever get more, pls do another generous giveaway!

appreciated

gamesover
10-08-2010, 04:32 PM
no problem :(

*sigh* if you ever get more, pls do another generous giveaway!

appreciated

When they are given out again I will have another giveaway here.

jckm1982
10-09-2010, 12:23 PM
can u give me one invite to pretome? thanks

IdolEyes787
10-09-2010, 01:18 PM
can u give me one invite to pretome? thanks

i need one pretome, i want it cuze i heard that is a good tracker for games and movies, thanks

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/358631-Req-Pretome

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/374379-Pretome-Req

(http://filesharingtalk.com/374379-Pretome-Req)You definitely got one from Glitterstep ( noted in his rep) and very probably got one from Lucifer9999 as well and you "want it cuze (sic) i heard that it is a good tracker...":dabs:

(http://filesharingtalk.com/374379-Pretome-Req)

I admire the fact that being exposed as a fraud in another thread you totally ignore the fact , hope the next person you encounter is a dolt and keep your eye on the prize.

gamesover
10-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Please don't request a dupe account from me, trust me I'm very knowledgeable and I will find out ;). Or someone else here will out you before I get a chance.

Also closing this to make a new updated thread.