PDA

View Full Version : Torrent fast download

ocmseo
09-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Good day to all, I want to know how can I configure my Utorrent setting to be able to use my full bandwith? Is there any suggestion?

ca_aok
09-22-2010, 04:02 PM
There's an optimization guide in the Tutorials forum if you use the search function. However by "full bandwidth" I assume you mean the bandwidth your ISP advertises, and it's simply not going to happen. Most ISPs falsely advertise their max bandwidth, and when they don't they generally throttle filesharing protocols. Hell, ISPs here wholesale throttle encrypted traffic so even using something like a VPN won't help you reach those "max speeds". Devious bastards.

anon
09-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Is there any suggestion?

If you're using uTorrent, close everything, open the speed guide, and do a test to your closest location. The program should auto-configure the settings for you based on the results.

bijoy
09-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Good day to all, I want to know how can I configure my Utorrent setting to be able to use my full bandwith? Is there any suggestion?

Give us some more info, like upload & download speed of your connection. As the setting varies for different speeds.