PDA

View Full Version : My RevTT account disable, Help

Ahmed 3id
09-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Please anyone hear my voice and listen to me carefully....

This is a screen shot from my email this msg for inactivity account

In this day i open my account from outside my home, In Internet Cyber Cafe that's close from my job place. i talk from one of admin member and he give it back for me. Thats all.

Today i go to open it and get it disabled again when i go to Irc Channel, He banned me and tell me i have a 2 account, I SWEAR GOD i didn't have any other revtt account, Please anyone help me. This is the truth i swear again.

My account name: shaibob

Another info: i have this account from 2 yrs ago, and I'm never do something like that. all my problem is inactivity problem for my acc.

anon
09-22-2010, 03:59 PM
If they refuse to reenable you, then there's little (read: nothing) we can do to help. I'd rejoin to IRC and try to plead my case if I were you.

n00bz0r
09-22-2010, 04:01 PM
If an admin has already banned you, there is not a lot that random forum dwellers can do for you.
When, or why won't you banned folks let that fact sink in?
:dabs:

Cabalo
09-22-2010, 04:01 PM
You're in a tough spot there, Ahmed.

Ahmed 3id
09-22-2010, 04:05 PM
The person that i talking didn't let me explain.. I write here to get some one help me. This the truth and i'll try to do anything to get my acc back

Cabalo
09-22-2010, 04:06 PM
The person that i talking didn't let me explain.. I write here to get some one help me. This the truth and i'll try to do anything to get my acc back
You mean: anything ?!?

Ahmed 3id
09-22-2010, 04:09 PM
No, man i mean try all right way

@Cabalo

If you can to do somthing to me please help. the truth that i telling you i swear

anon
09-22-2010, 04:27 PM
@Cabalo

If you can to do somthing to me please help. the truth that i telling you i swear

Don't let the blue stars fool you, he can do as much as the rest of us when it comes to reenabling your RevTT account. :happy:

n00bz0r
09-22-2010, 04:32 PM
@Cabalo

Don't let the blue stars fool you, he can do as much as the rest of us when it comes to reenabling your RevTT account. :happy:

:lol:
QFT

Klat
09-22-2010, 07:21 PM
you should get used to strange behaviour of some tracker`s staff. it is not worth to ask them again.

tippertime
09-22-2010, 07:30 PM
So you logged on to RevTT from an internet cafe huh?...if anyone else logged into their account from that same cafe your SOL. Look at it from their point of view... 2 accounts with the same IP, what would you think if you were them?

also, if you are letting your account get into trouble for inactivity more then once to them that makes you look more like a trader or a collector and not someone who actually uses their account, add that with 2 accounts from the same IP and it makes it harder and harder to believe your story...

they get lied to about this stuff multiple times a day, so you can't really blame them for not believing you...

Ahmed 3id
09-23-2010, 02:45 PM
I need one person to explain to him what happened

What I did wrong is i open My Account on another computer

This is the only mistake I have done

Please have helped me, I am tired of this and officials do not listen to, perhaps someone else can understand them and communicate with them what I can not understand them.

I swear i didn't do anything wrong i swear

Burnsy
09-23-2010, 03:22 PM
I need one person to explain to him what happened

What I did wrong is i open My Account on another computer

This is the only mistake I have done

Please have helped me, I am tired of this and officials do not listen to, perhaps someone else can understand them and communicate with them what I can not understand them.

I swear i didn't do anything wrong i swear

I'm sorry if this may sound a little harsh, but get over it and move on.

This thread is going to achieve nothing. What you're telling us is the exact same thing Mods/Admin and SysOps hear every single day, and unfortunately for you the majority of those people are lying through their teeth. You can swear and plead all you like, but at the end of the day not one person here really knows if you're being truthful or not. The amount of help requests on here which turn out to be false far outweighs the genuine requests, and because of these facts, and rightly or wrongly, you will have been grouped with those who aren't always honest.

Sure RevTT is a good tracker, but there are loads out there which offer very similar content. I'm assuming you weren't very active in the community, otherwise you would have had plenty of people from RevTT to vouch for you... so assuming it's the content you want then have a look in the Requests Section and see if anyone is giving away invites to anywhere that might take your fancy, there are hundreds of invites being given away at present.

No-one on here, apart from RevTT staff themselves can reverse any decision made, so it's no use continuing to tell everyone here you're 'innocent' we're the wrong people to be telling...

Ahmed 3id
09-23-2010, 04:09 PM
I understand now. No way, I'll wait and see what happend

RussianNinja
09-27-2010, 11:38 PM
You won't get back your acc. They are not that user friendly... Use TorrentLeech or IPT or others! You have tons of option.