PDA

View Full Version : itunes releasers?

kukushka
09-22-2010, 10:02 PM
are there any bt/filesharing sources for itunes web-dl stuff besides hdbits?
would be interesting to find older seasons of "how i met your mother" or smth...

hotshot6473
09-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Nope

mjmacky
09-23-2010, 03:44 AM
Sometimes they show up on rapidshare/hotfile/etc. It requires links to be posted on some other site obviously because you can't search on RS/HF.

Your best bet is usenet for that type of stuff.

ca_aok
09-23-2010, 05:37 AM
BitMeTV has them for the more popular shows, it's by no means a sure thing though.

iLOVENZB
09-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Ptm

mati
09-24-2010, 11:03 AM
u can try videoseed..

http://i35.tinypic.com/29n9j82.jpg

ElitUser
09-24-2010, 03:18 PM
videoseed.. is it releseing itunes staff
I have some good HD site where I also find web-dl staff
is it worth to join in videoseed

Polarbear
09-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Videoseed doesn't have iTunes videos.

ElitUser
09-24-2010, 06:08 PM
which tracker is best for the itune staff ?
Like to know
or is there any tracker which have a section iTune

chrisbeebops
09-24-2010, 06:16 PM
BitMeTV has them for the more popular shows, it's by no means a sure thing though.HDBits is by far the biggest selection, but most of the web-dl uploaders upload their stuff to BitMeTV as well or have given permission for other users to do so.

IdolEyes787
09-24-2010, 06:26 PM
BitMeTV has them for the more popular shows, it's by no means a sure thing though.HDBits is by far the biggest selection, but most of the web-dl uploaders upload their stuff to BitMeTV as well or have given permission for other users to do so.

You need permission to re-steal something that's already stolen?Criminality is so confusing.

ElitUser
09-24-2010, 06:39 PM
^^^^ really funny

Polarbear
09-24-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm looking forward to the new Dexter season on iTunes. The quality is really great. In fact it's the best you can get for new TV shows. They beat huge mpeg2 HDTV caps all the time and are logo, popup and commercial free. It's like Blu-Ray rips for a running season.

IdolEyes787
09-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Dexter's on Showtime so there aren't any commercials to begin with.:unsure:
As for commercial inserts on non-premium networks ,like it or not the shows are paced around them like the deliberate pauses in acts to a play.:mellow:

No wonder you don't post in the TV section.

And for the logos and pop-ups you can thank the internet for that idea.

knightm
09-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Bitmetv or tvtorrents for sure

kukushka
09-24-2010, 09:15 PM
for sure what? i'm yet to find some original material there, seems that everything just gets reshared from hdbits..

...now i better understand all the hate that hdbits has towards invite sellers. their uploaders pay their own money to bring us stuff /and regarding itunes it seems they're on the class of their own/ for free and then some assholes are trying to make profit out of it...

IdolEyes787
09-24-2010, 09:54 PM
for sure what? i'm yet to find some original material there, seems that everything just gets reshared from hdbits..

...now i better understand all the hate that hdbits has towards invite sellers. their uploaders pay their own money to bring us stuff /and regarding itunes it seems they're on the class of their own/ for free and then some assholes are trying to make profit out of it...

I'm afraid that I don't understand your point ,that hdbits is supposed to be looked up to because they feel somehow it is their right not to share files ?
Geez some people will buy into anything if they think that it somehow makes them elite.:mellow:

hotshot6473
09-25-2010, 02:41 AM
HDBits is by far the biggest selection, but most of the web-dl uploaders upload their stuff to BitMeTV as well or have given permission for other users to do so.

You need permission to re-steal something that's already stolen?Criminality is so confusing.

Its not stolen, we actually buy our own shit.

Dexter will not be on iTunes until after it is already done fully airing and a Bluray release is announced. Same with every premium channel.

If someone is caught sharing the files on another site they will be banned instantly because it is original content that is not to be shared since it is bought by the people on the site. The only thing that is agreed upon is uploading to usenet for everybody to have access to it, uploading to another private site is not allowed.

Also polarbear thinking that iTunes is better than the mpeg2 cap is a myth. It's on a show to show basis, and even more so on an episode to episode basis.

kukushka
09-25-2010, 06:40 AM

I'm afraid that I don't understand your point ,that hdbits is supposed to be looked up to because they feel somehow it is their right not to share files ?
Geez some people will buy into anything if they think that it somehow makes them elite.:mellow:
ofc you didn't understood my point, you just came with the same thoughts and attitude from "imagine" thread and apparently never paid attention to what exactly i wrote. ;)

IdolEyes787
09-25-2010, 12:39 PM

Its not stolen, we actually buy our own shit.

If someone is caught sharing the files on another site they will be banned instantly because it is original content that is not to be shared since it is bought by the people on the site. The only thing that is agreed upon is uploading to usenet for everybody to have access to it, uploading to another private site is not allowed.

It was a just turn of phrase.OK have it your way copyright infringement then.Point being as with your second paragraph it's incredibly hypocritical of anyone to do something themselves (take someone else's work and against their wishes surreptitiously distribute it) and then immediately turn around and tell people ( I assume with a sense of moral impunity ) that they can't do the same thing themselves.

And yes I know you don't care because you are always right and yadda yadda yadda.
Seriously if you want to call a spade a spade then the only reason that you buy and re-encode this "shit' is not from some heartfelt need to "share" (obviously) but rather so that you can then go on sites like HDbits and pretend that you are important .

ofc you didn't understood my point, you just came with the same thoughts and attitude from "imagine" thread and apparently never paid attention to what exactly i wrote. ;)

Ofc I didn't understood your point because like the proceeding mess of a sentence it also wasn't very decipherable .
Just let me say that while I might indeed "have attitude" I am hardly alone in that respect .Mine (hopefully) at least is a little less conveniently prejudicial in it's foundation.

Btw I probably "came with the same thoughts"( although I didn't .You obviously didn't understood my point) because that's how I actually feel .:mellow:

hotshot6473
09-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Its actually more about having the best quality content available in the entire world. There is no elitism attitude present at HDB like you pretend we have, but when it comes down to original content and quality there is no other site that matches. And to the notion of sharing we buy that shit for ourselves first and foremost and choose to share with people on the site. To have the files spread all over the internet only brings negative attention to the people buying the content and the site(usenet is generally ok because its the last medium that is 100% anon)

If you haven't figured it out yet your the one on your high horse around here and you always seem to have a negative opinion about everything. Just kill yourself and your misery with the world will be over with.

IdolEyes787
09-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Its actually more about having the best quality content available in the entire world. There is no elitism attitude present at HDB like you pretend we have, but when it comes down to original content and quality there is no other site that matches. And to the notion of sharing we buy that shit for ourselves first and foremost and choose to share with people on the site. To have the files spread all over the internet only brings negative attention to the people buying the content and the site(usenet is generally ok because its the last medium that is 100% anon)

If you haven't figured it out yet your the one on your high horse around here and you always seem to have a negative opinion about everything. Just kill yourself and your misery with the world will be over with.

I don't have anything "figured out" and that is the only reason ,if any, that I consider myself better than you .
That and no matter how strong my feelings of dislike toward anyone I would never wish for them to die.
Btw your first and second sentences contradict each other.:mellow:

And yes I'm aware that tend to be negative here in this particular section but it is only because you and your ilk constantly give me such good reason to be.:mellow:

Happy Holidays.

PS tell yourself whatever it is that is necessary to get you through the night dear.

hotshot6473
09-25-2010, 01:27 PM
They don't contradict because elitism is an attitude mindset and often comes with flaunting. Knowing your the best and being humble about it isn't what I consider to be elitism. But once again go die it would make this place just a little bit less sleazy

IdolEyes787
09-25-2010, 01:47 PM
They don't contradict because elitism is an attitude mindset and often comes with flaunting. Knowing your the best and being humble about it isn't what I consider to be elitism. But once again go die it would make this place just a little bit less sleazy

Again with the contradictions . How many times will I have to read you saying that either HDbits or some release group is the best or /without equal/peerless before I can safely take it as flaunting.
Also I know that you don't like me (obviously) and you therefore need to make every argument personal regardless of fact but how exactly do I make this place 'sleazy"(ie vulgar or dishonest)?Especially since I've ( contrary to some mature individuals of high repute) never repeatedly( or even once) said that I hate anything or anyone let alone wish for them to die ?

I do occasionally tell people to grow up though .

A
09-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Knowing your the best and being humble about it isn't what I consider to be elitism.
Its nice to know that you are being "humble",because that is something for others to feel of you rather than for you to feel for yourself.And its not called elitism by any means(By the way,In BT the word "Elite" is the most misunderstood and misused word),its called being conceited.

But once again go die it would make this place just a little bit less sleazy
You talk as if you have contributed by heaps and bounds to this place.

And to the notion of sharing we buy that shit for ourselves first and foremost and choose to share with people on the site. To have the files spread all over the internet only brings negative attention to the people buying the content and the site(usenet is generally ok because its the last medium that is 100% anon)
Thats how Scene works (or tries to).You guys really do have the wrong concept of p2p.You say "we buy that shit for ourselves first and foremost and choose to share with people on the site",fyi so does every "first" uploader out there,They pay for it so that others can download it.And I can only just laugh at "To have the files spread all over the internet only brings negative attention to the people buying the content and the site(usenet is generally ok because its the last medium that is 100% anon)".Oh well,let your beliefs save you.It makes me wonder how you use other trackers,I mean shouldn't they keep all the files for themselves?:unsure:
And it is nice to know that you are the best in what you do.Because last time I checked,someone who believes he/she/they are the best always ends up realizing there is someone better.

tl;dr:"This is our exclusive files,you cant share it with others" is hypocrisy and contradicting to what you are actually doing.As Idoleyes said "Criminality is so confusing." ,it is retarded when retards do it as well.

IdolEyes787
09-25-2010, 04:13 PM
No seriously after giving it some thought, no doubt more than it deserves ,I have come to the conclusion that my "real" problem with some of these trackers/forums and the people that inhabit/staff them is that they misuse the sites like certain people misuse religion .
They preach how whatever rules or constraints them put upon people ,no matter how foolish or obviously fascist , is"for the greater good" and shouldn't be questioned on penalty of banishment/excommunication when really their chief concern is the creation and maintenance of power over the ignorant or the complicit.

Religion and totalitarianism have a lot in common because neither could exist without complicit individuals that apparently value power over principle.
Actually these willing followers are ,if anything , even more loathsome than the originators since unlike the creators they are nothing more than idea(l)-less, coat-tail riding wannabes.http://filesharingtalk.../vb3/images/smilies/dabs.gif

hotshot6473
09-25-2010, 05:41 PM
You keep bringing up this power and other bullshit. Nobody on the tracker cares about that shit and more importantly they don't care about anybody not on the site. That's where the divide is, people on forums like this take it so personally even though they are not even on the tracker as if their opinion matters.

You can over analyze every tracker to death and for most of them it just comes down to they just don't give a shit what other people have to say. The reason the rules are in place are to protect the uploader's privacy and nothing more. There is already enough problems that people have to deal with on the site, to add the extra burden of letting the files spread where there is no control over them if they are compromised is just plain stupid

IdolEyes787
09-25-2010, 06:15 PM
You keep bringing up this power and other bullshit. Nobody on the tracker cares about that shit and more importantly they don't care about anybody not on the site. That's where the divide is, people on forums like this take it so personally even though they are not even on the tracker as if their opinion matters.

You can over analyze every tracker to death and for most of them it just comes down to they just don't give a shit what other people have to say. The reason the rules are in place are to protect the uploader's privacy and nothing more. There is already enough problems that people have to deal with on the site, to add the extra burden of letting the files spread where there is no control over them if they are compromised is just plain stupid

I do know that nothing that I say here will have any effect on that tracker whatsoever , so what then is the big deal if I wish to express my different viewpoint?Because you or others don't happen to agree with it Mr. Goebbels?I think I will need a far better reason than that.
I also don't take anything "personally" .Considering the level of maturity that I am obviously dealing with ,why would I ?

1000possibleclaws
09-25-2010, 06:35 PM
Nobody on the tracker cares about that shit and more importantly they don't care about anybody not on the site. That's where the divide is, people on forums like this take it so personally even though they are not even on the tracker as if their opinion matters.

For the record, I'm a member on HDBits.org and I agree with most everything Abybeats/Idoleyes have said here. Rules keeping warez exclusive are unnecessary and hypocritical, especially when it's about an encode of video/music.

hotshot6473
09-25-2010, 06:45 PM
Its not a warez site or a scene site where the files are common and have no direct link to the uploader, that's all 2nd hand. 90% of the files on the site are original content that you can't find anywhere else that has been bought by members.

The only other trackers I can compare it to are What.cd and Waffles. Most of the stuff on those sites are user created which is what makes them so great and have so much content.

whiteboy
09-25-2010, 07:25 PM
I'm looking forward to the new Dexter season on iTunes. The quality is really great. In fact it's the best you can get for new TV shows. They beat huge mpeg2 HDTV caps all the time and are logo, popup and commercial free. It's like Blu-Ray rips for a running season.I don't know about all that, it may be better sometimes, but they commonly do comparisons and the caps are better. I would say though that the differences on most of that stuff is very small. Either look great, scene releases you never know.

1000possibleclaws
09-25-2010, 07:37 PM
Its not a warez site or a scene site where the files are common and have no direct link to the uploader, that's all 2nd hand. 90% of the files on the site are original content that you can't find anywhere else that has been bought by members.

The only other trackers I can compare it to are What.cd and Waffles. Most of the stuff on those sites are user created which is what makes them so great and have so much content.

You would be an idiot to upload something onto the internet that is copyright and has your user info still in the files.

Applying these 'no re-up' rules just make HDBits worse than it could be without the rule, because its restricting competition. It's is one of the standard 'lazy' ways of try to force a monopoly on a market, or to keep your product on top without productive innovation.

I'm glad you brought up What.cd, but not sure why you bothered to mention the much inferior site Waffles.fm. What.cd is the one torrent site I've noticed to use innovation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_destruction) and not these lazy tactics to get where they are today (arguably best music source, arguably most successful private tracker).

hotshot6473
09-25-2010, 07:56 PM

You would be an idiot to upload something onto the internet that is copyright and has your user info still in the files.

Applying these 'no re-up' rules just make HDBits worse than it could be without the rule, because its restricting competition. It's is one of the standard 'lazy' ways of try to force a monopoly on a market, or to keep your product on top without productive innovation.

I'm glad you brought up What.cd, but not sure why you bothered to mention the much inferior site Waffles.fm. What.cd is the one torrent site I've noticed to use innovation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_destruction) and not these lazy tactics to get where they are today (arguably best music source, arguably most successful private tracker).

Well it happens and thats why the rules are there.

I don't see how it limits innovation either. I would argue the opposite point really since if other sites actually wanted to compete or release original content they would have to start buying original material also which would be great. Some sites even do this like CHDBits, TorrentGUI and some other HD torrent trackers which is fucking awesome and proves your theory wrong. Competition drives innovation and a monopoly in something like HD content is never good, but the people can't just take shit and put it someplace else because that accomplishes nothing. If they bought all the stuff and added to the content available on the web then they would actually be doing something productive.

1000possibleclaws
09-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Aha relying on a crutch is not innovation, bud.

I'm not saying HDbits sucks, cause it doesn't. But read over what you said because it makes little sense as an argument. That rule in itself limits competition by trying to make that specific site exclusive to that content. For example if every HD site bought a bit of content and kept it to themselves, you would all have to be on every site and none of them would succeed in any meaningful progression. I'm sorry to say you don't understand the basic concepts of economic theory. It's like I'm talking to a kid/fanboy and probably both, so I really have nothing more to add that won't result in more frustrating misunderstanding on your part.

elbuitre
09-25-2010, 08:25 PM
If HDB releasers really wanted privacy they would release on something private like usenet instead of what is essentially a pay-to-join site.

hotshot6473
09-25-2010, 08:31 PM
HDB isn't a pay to join site, so I dunno where got that from.

1000possibleclaws if every site bought their own stuff and capped their own shows HDB wouldn't even be talked about because it would be a dimeadozen. I hope one day it is like that and everybody has access to everything that's on the site because other people are buying things. But if all the same files go all over the internet then nobody will bother to get new things because they are just being supplied by somebody else. That is how leechers that download scene tend to think, why get my own shit which is much better quality when I can get sub par things for free.

elbuitre
09-25-2010, 08:32 PM
yes it is, anyone can pay to join and anyone that can sue you has money, so, it's not like... very secure.

hotshot6473
09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
lol no you can't

it is completely closed to normal users, only staff or VIP can invite.

elbuitre
09-25-2010, 10:33 PM
You could just buy an account.

Quarterquack
09-25-2010, 10:44 PM

Doesn't go too well. The staff catch on readily (tbdev lists ip changes by default, me thinks) and from there it's a simple hilarious user title change, and a ban.

IdolEyes787
09-25-2010, 11:36 PM

and from there it's a simple hilarious user title change.

As the teacher said to his student "Humour is subjective".:mellow:

hotshot6473
09-26-2010, 12:07 AM

omg stfu. How obnoxious can you be

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 12:18 AM

Point duly noted, but at the same time, it's hard not to laugh at someone else's misery. :happy:

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 01:26 AM

omg stfu. How obnoxious can you be

I don't know ?If on a scale of 1 to 10 and you normally being a 10 maybe a 7 if I try really ,really hard.

hotshot6473
09-26-2010, 01:29 AM
Oh no your not even on my scale

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 01:35 AM
In terms of obnoxiousness I think we can all agree on that.

hotshot6473
09-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Looks like I didn't make myself clear on that one, my bad

but then again I don't have time to explain it to you

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 01:57 AM
Isn't about time you two buried the hatchet? You've been arguing for as long as I've been a member here. How could you two not be bored of disagreeing with one another on every possible topic? I honestly think you two will never see eye to eye, considering Idol is an idealist, and hotshot's a realist/practical person. I also realize it's some times hard to see things from another person's perspective, but there comes a point where letting your opinion be known, isn't worth the effort invested in the argument.

For the record, whichever person decides to quote this post of mine and attach a snipe at the other person or defend their own position will only seem like a child. Just quit the conversation/argument, considering it isn't going anywhere, and is only making it blatant that the only thing you two agree on is the fact that HDBits exists.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 02:27 AM
Isn't about time you two buried the hatchet? You've been arguing for as long as I've been a member here. How could you two not be bored of disagreeing with one another on every possible topic? I honestly think you two will never see eye to eye, considering Idol is an idealist, and hotshot's a realist/practical person. I also realize it's some times hard to see things from another person's perspective, but there comes a point where letting your opinion be known, isn't worth the effort invested in the argument.

For the record, whichever person decides to quote this post of mine and attach a snipe at the other person or defend their own position will only seem like a child. Just quit the conversation/argument, considering it isn't going anywhere, and is only making it blatant that the only thing you two agree on is the fact that HDBits exists.

You seem to be of the mistaken opinion that I take any of this seriously. Point of fact is that I very much don't care about HDbits .
As for "arguing " ,what you call arguing I call baiting since I'd frankly be even more of an idiot than I already am to engage in an "argument" with an ( obvious) adolescent.

Btw threatening me with appearing childish is hardly a threat at all.Actually more of a compliment really.http://filesharingtalk.../vb3/images/smilies/unsure.gif
Anyway everyone's already long passed judgment on me one way or another, for better or or worse so meh.

PS bt is seriously business .Sorry for the lack of proper solemnity.http://filesharingtalk.../vb3/images/smilies/mellow.gif
PPS omg stfu

Burnsy
09-26-2010, 03:19 AM

Tsk, tsk... I would have thought it was obvious?! They both love each other and are secretly conspiring to get their post counts WAAAAY higher than they are now... :lol:

Seriously though, hotshot hasn't said a single thing worth reading yet in this thread, and actually comes across as a pre-pubescent teen... and Idol, if you hadn't already guessed, has fuck all else to do but keep these sort of things going for his own amusement :lol:

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 03:26 AM
You seem to be of the mistaken opinion that I take any of this seriously. Point of fact is that I very much don't care about HDbits .
As for "arguing " ,what you call arguing I call baiting since I'd frankly be even more of an idiot than I already am to engage in an "argument" with an ( obvious) adolescent.

Btw threatening me with appearing childish is hardly a threat at all.Actually more of a compliment really.http://filesharingtalk.../vb3/images/smilies/unsure.gif
Anyway everyone's already long passed judgment on me one way or another, for better or or worse so meh.

PS bt is seriously business .Sorry for the lack of proper solemnity.http://filesharingtalk.../vb3/images/smilies/mellow.gif
PPS omg stfu

I know you don't take any of it seriously, and just post for the heck of laughing at idiots. I do the same, as do a few others on here, as well. You yourself mentioned that you don't care a few posts back in this thread if my memory serves me right. My post wasn't about HDBits, at all, it just referenced it as a joke (I always add humor to my more serious posts to remind people that it's the internet after all).

I wasn't threatening you with the childish snipe. I meant it. You yourself admittedly see him as an "obvious adolescent", humoring/baiting/associating with him makes you a person that argues with what? I'm sorry if it seems I'm making fun of you, I actually am not, but you have to agree that having pointless banter here and there on retarded topics (ie the definition of elitism) is just about the silliest thing that have happened on these boards (yes, I've read bijoy's posts). Again, I'm not making fun of you, having a go at you, or anything of the sort. If you actually want him to get really angry, you have ten times the chances of doing so by saying something like "caps are absolute shit, itunes ftw", especially in this thread's context.

P.S. If there's one thing I don't enjoy is being setup as an evil guy with the other person using ploys for sympathy. I didn't pass an offensive judgment on you, at all, if anything, I called you an "idealist" which I would categorize myself as, as well. Read into that whatever way you deem appropriate.

1000possibleclaws
09-26-2010, 03:11 PM
u just killed this thread, WAY TO GO BRO.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Again, I'm not making fun of you, having a go at you, or anything of the sort. If you actually want him to get really angry, you have ten times the chances of doing so by saying something like "caps are absolute shit, itunes ftw", especially in this thread's context.

You lost me with the last bit. I've always thought that Washington was only one goalie and a bit of heart short of really doing some damage and I've never actually owned an Ipod.

Sorry what was the topic again?

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 03:27 PM
Hotshot does caps - itunes content is the exact opposite/can put him out of business (except its quality always falls short for some reason) - you favoring the latter can make him vewy vewy angwy, especially in a thread related to itunes content.

In other related news: I just noticed that you and Carol Ann Duffy can pass off as related.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Better Carol than Mike.
And btw I'm not "openly " bisexual.

"Does caps" so is he some sort of drug user then?Hard life. Now I feel sorry if I was overly harsh on the lad .

A
09-26-2010, 03:47 PM
er...what are you talking about ringhunter?Maybe you need to get some rest?:unsure:

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 03:53 PM
I know I thought the whole Washington Capital thing was pretty strange.

hotshot6473
09-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Not being smart and then being happy you don't know anything is something that's pretty strange. Congrats at being the laughing stock of this site for basically devoting all your free time to posting useless comments. 12,000 useless comments is really a spectacular achievement. Again you should probably go die.

Burnsy
09-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Not being smart and then being happy you don't know anything is something that's pretty strange. Congrats at being the laughing stock of this site for basically devoting all your free time to posting useless comments. 12,000 useless comments is really a spectacular achievement. Again you should probably go die.

Yet you feel the compunction to reply time and again? Quite a self defeating statement and ironic really... :lol:

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 06:55 PM

I glad that in your contriteness of being able to manage to do what any semi-trained simian could , you are also able to glean that I'm "not smart".
As for the rest of your on the other hand not useless post ,you are repeating yourself on both calling me a laughing stock and wishing me dead.
I am sincerely sorry that your otherwise abundantly apparent intelligence doesn't also extend as far as either originality or humour.They are as far as I can tell the only things lacking in your otherwise sterling character.

Btw Just my guess but I don't think your mom if she happens to see this when you are off lighting puppies on fire would approve of you wishing anyone dead.
Of course I could be wrong because somehow in my illiteracy I seem to recall the phrase " The apple ( the fruit metaphor being ironically apt in your case) doesn't fall far from the tree"

Apologies to semi-trained simians for the negative comparison btw.
And to you mom for ...well you know.

hotshot6473
09-26-2010, 07:41 PM
You must have the mind a five year old and a thesaurus. Mom jokes and bunch of words you had look up. What a fucking retard.

Oh and burnsy if you go back and actually read the thread you will see who the asshole is. Well every thread he posts in hes the asshole that constantly derails shit. Also I can reply all I fucking want because this jackhole doesn't deserve the last word or should I say paragraph of useless shit that can be said in a sentence

Burnsy
09-26-2010, 08:04 PM
You must have the mind a five year old and a thesaurus. Mom jokes and bunch of words you had look up. What a fucking retard.

Oh and burnsy if you go back and actually read the thread you will see who the asshole is. Well every thread he posts in hes the asshole that constantly derails shit. Also I can reply all I fucking want because this jackhole doesn't deserve the last word or should I say paragraph of useless shit that can be said in a sentence

I've been reading it :lol: It's keeping me entertained whenever I check in :D

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 09:13 PM

Yes but then for a 5 year you have to admit pretty brilliant that I have the ability to both read and comprehend a thesaurus.

A "bunch of words had look up"? :unsure:

A brief, for the attention deficient , thread summary .

OP "Anyone know where , besides HDbits that I can find itunes encodes.'specially looking for nothing in particular".

Hotshot "Nope only HDbits " Drools a little and attempts not to look too self-satisfied . (Fails but it was a noble attempt)

Lots of other people "No there are other places"
People list some in an attempt to help and not just try to seem uber-l33t.

Question more or less answered ,thread losses all relevancy.

Chrissomethingorother says something anal and seeing that, both the thread is now degenerated into people posting basically the same thing over and over and that he said did in fact bring up something that I have a strong opinion ( right or wrong) about I interject ( thanks thesaurus:happy:)
People (polarbar) continue to say thing of increasing stupidity so I feel compelled to respond ( more or less in kind).

At this point ,Hotperson bearing an old grudge against me because I had inappropriate sexual relations with his mother in the bathroom of a Target store begins to give voice to his unreasoning hate for me.Mostly by using words like shit because he once heard grown-ups use them so he thinks it will sound "more mature " than the caw-caw he usually uses .
He also, to cement his maturity, wishes me dead several times .

After that basically just two idiots being silly on the interweb.
Problem is only one idiot seems aware of the fact .:mellow:

hotshot6473
09-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Congrats on wasting your time with all that even though nobody gives a shit. Hmm let me be a dick and take your road, the thread says iTunes releasers and HDBits is the only place that has them. Maybe if it said iTunes relayers then yes the other people did help.

Oh and if that's your definition of brief you need a dictionary to go along with that thesaurus.

1000possibleclaws
09-26-2010, 11:16 PM
I've totally lost track of who is trolling who.. One dude is taking incredible offense and spewing nonsense, the other is writing a novel. :huh:

edit: crossing my fingers they stop this nonsense, cause then your post would indeed kill it

ca_aok
09-26-2010, 11:58 PM
I've totally lost track of who is trolling who.. One dude is taking incredible offense and spewing nonsense, the other is writing a novel. :huh:
I wouldn't read that book. I'll wait for the movie.

The question is, do I grab the iTunes release or the cap? I might just wait for the inevitable blu-ray :o

Quarterquack
09-27-2010, 01:33 AM

At least, I'm not a thread killer any longer.

mjmacky
09-27-2010, 06:05 AM
I see a lot of familiar names in threads I didn't expect... there's alot of hijacking going on... so typical of pirates.

Internet communities are interesting to say the least, private sites are free to setup rules and standards for membership. That includes things that might seem hypocritical or counter intuitive. On the other hand, anyone is free to critique such decisions. Then, there's always the choice to not take part; but things aren't always so simple because it's not all negative or all positive. We take the communities where we see the positive, and push for changes in principle through opinion/discussion/bickering because we'd like for it to become something more suited to our ideal image. If no argument takes place, then that means that there are 1 or less thinkers present.

I'm pretty glad a lot of the itunes stuff can be found on usenet, I prefer it over scene encodes (ctu/immerse/2hd/etc.). Those professional content providers don't always provide the optimum encoding (neither does scene to say the least) strategies, but I assume they're usually working with equivalent or better source. It was easier in some cases to appreciate the web dl over scene (Burn Notice).

Anyways to reiterate the point of this thread, if web dl is the preference, either try to get into one of the recommended private sites or grab yourself a usenet provider.

iLOVENZB
09-27-2010, 06:59 AM

I lol'd.

Polarbear
09-27-2010, 01:30 PM
...or grab yourself a usenet provider.

I'd rather buy the original from the iTunes store than support companies that make huge profits with free warez.

Never pay for warez and don't support people who sell them.

mjmacky
09-27-2010, 11:21 PM
...or grab yourself a usenet provider.

I'd rather buy the original from the iTunes store than support companies that make huge profits with free warez.

Never pay for warez and don't support people who sell them.

Hmm, some perspective... cost of Family Guy season 8 HD and Modern Family season 1 HD on Zune MP (similarly priced to itunes)
= $129
Cost of bluray = does it exist?
Cost of usenet account = $11/mo (ex. Astraweb)

I mean I am supportive of their distribution methods, but the DRM and price are not worth it. Even if it was worth it, I couldn't really afford it. What you're essentially paying for with Usenet is convenience, the convenience of maxing out your DL speed, the convenience of not uploading, the convenience of being able to find everything you're looking for without scouring forums and getting into private sites.

Certainly, if you have the money and prefer getting your media locked into limited devices/programs, then iTunes is perfect for you.

Polarbear
09-28-2010, 07:46 AM
I support free filesharing. Usenet companies make money with scene/p2p releases. Fuck them!

It's all right if a company sells retail content online. It's not all right if a company sells pirated copies online. No matter if you pay for a flat rate or for every single file.

Warez are released to be free. They're not released to increase the profit of Usenet providers or filehosters. Pirates are not the content providers for commercial download services.

I'd never put music, TV shows or movies I bought and ripped into a distribution system when a company makes money with it.

On top of it the anti piracy wankers don't go for the companies who earn money with warez. They go for bittorrent trackers or single users who share for free.

Again:

Get your warez for free or buy the original. But never pay for warez!

iLOVENZB
09-28-2010, 08:26 AM
What the fuck are you talking about Polarbear?

NSP's sell a service what you choose to do with that service is up to you. Server space and bandwidth don't come cheap!

It's the posters who abuse NSP's by posting to it. You can also download Open source and Freeware software, Linux tarballs, Linux isos and also use it as a bulletin board.

If you read the history and purpose of Usenet it has evolved over the years.

It's not as if p2p trackers require donations to 'help with server fees' in order spread property intellect - scene/p2p releases. Even filehosting websites like Rapidshare, Megaupload, Megashares etc require fees to receive no waiting time, higher download speed and larger hosting space.

Polarbear
09-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Do you know how much profit companies like Giganews or Rapidshare make? We're talking about millions of dollars here. They don't make that money with linux distros. Those companies profit directly from piracy. Nobody would pay for a download service if there weren't any warez to download. Warez that were released to be free.

I know newsgroups since the early 90ies when I used them through my university servers. Usenet today has become a giant warez selling machine run by big corporations.

Anyhow this is pretty much off topic. We already figured out that the best free sources for iTunes releases are HDBits and BitMeTV.

iLOVENZB
09-28-2010, 09:31 AM
What you choose to host/leech from trackers/usenet is up to you. As I said, you're paying for a service to binaries/txt whether they're warez or open source is irrelevant.

Does it really matter how much profit a organization makes? The 'millions of dollars' isn't profit it's gross margin - how do you think the likes of Astraweb can have 700+days retention?

deadalive1
09-28-2010, 06:32 PM
You also don't have to pay, you can IPv6 tunnel and use a free broker......

1000possibleclaws
09-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Polarbear you don't know what you're talking about. If there was a decent profit margin to be had in newsgroups, those big providers would be getting undercut by another provider until the profit margin disappeared. There is no monopoly market in newsgroups and I highly doubt all the providers are colluding together, since this is the internet we're talking about and anyone can just step into the business.

Also, you're paying for the convenience of the service and not for the warez themselves. With that mindset, everyone would be paying for warez by buying seedboxes or subscribing to an isp :rolleyes:

mjmacky
09-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Also what seems to be forgotten is that it's a service that used to be free (and still is with ipv6). Due to some legal bullshit and ISPs willingness to drop support (US scenario), there's no longer free access to usenet binaries. You forget that usenet isn't just one thing, you can nearly find anything you're looking for, e.g. a specific version number of a program when the website doesn't even provide access to it anymore. Badass bandwidth isn't free, somebody's going to be paying for it, it's just not your ISP anymore. I think everyone reiterated this point. I don't get anything warez off usenet, it's cliche to even suggest that.