PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Seedbox slots

gamesover
09-25-2010, 08:42 AM
I figured I can get a decent deal on a seedbox at feral. I got one for myself already before, this one is for FST. I will start with one slot a day for 1 person, if it goes well I will let on 2 or 3 people at once. That means I will have some strict rules:

Tell me what you know about seedboxes
You need to have some kind of history here
What do really need to buffer the most

I will announce the first winners maybe on sunday. You can win a slot more than once. Just don't hog the download bandwidth.

Fulanito
09-25-2010, 09:24 AM
This is a good giveaway, i dont need the use of a seedbox but im sure someone here deservs it good luck!:D

aly13
09-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi mate i want to apply more info if you consider me on pm.

Thank you!

anon
09-25-2010, 03:59 PM

Preferably not one of trading heavily buffered accounts. :happy:

Nice giveaway, gamesover. :)

ElitUser
09-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Hii gamesover

I would like to apply for the seedbox.
seedbox is meaning to me a ratio survivor box which is also help to achieving the higher user class, in other way it's also help the leecher to get the files more faster then the home connetion do when I am only the seeder.

I will use the seedbox for BitmeTV, Bitme, FTN, SCC, GFT, HDbits, TL, FSC, waffles

I want to buffer those private ratio tracker as much as possible so I dont have to face the problem from the total ratio of the site in future and in FTN,GFT,PTM I will achieving the Higher class user.

gamesover
09-25-2010, 10:54 PM

Preferably not one of trading heavily buffered accounts. :happy:

Nice giveaway, gamesover. :)

Yeah thats the first thing i'll be looking out for. I don't want the seedbox IP to get banned, it would be nice to keep the slots around for awhile. Whoever gets a slot should know how to set it up in a profile that they are using a seedbox ip.

nye
09-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Hey man, I haven't had a seedbox for a few years now. Would really appreciate the opportunity. Yeah, yeah, I'm new to this forum. But if that doesn't automatically disqualify me, let me know and I guarantee you this will help me out, A LOT! My Waffles account could really use a buffer, as well as SCC.

:)

karachidude
09-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Hii gamesover

seedbox is meaning to me a ratio survivor box which is also help to achive the higher user class, in other way it's also help the leecher to get the files more faster then the home connetion when I am only the seeder.

I will use the seedbox for BitmeTV, Bitme, FTN, SCC, GFT, HDbits, TL, FSC, waffles

I want to buffer those private ratio tracker as much as possible so I dont have to face the problem from the total ratio of the site in future and in FTN,GFT,PTM I will be achive the Higher class user.

u have all those leet trackers,and u cant even right proper english..lol

hulabula
09-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Hii gamesover

seedbox is meaning to me a ratio survivor box which is also help to achive the higher user class, in other way it's also help the leecher to get the files more faster then the home connetion when I am only the seeder.

I want to buffer those private ratio tracker as much as possible so I dont have to face the problem from the total ratio of the site in future and in FTN,GFT,PTM I will be achive the Higher class user.

What's the connection? :huh:

n00bz0r
09-26-2010, 02:26 PM
u have all those leet trackers,and u cant even right write proper english..lol

Oh, the irony..
If 'hard to join' trackers were created for pirates with English as their first language, I doubt you'd be a member on any of 'em, if at all. :dabs:

On Topic: Nice GA, OP. :thumbsup:

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Tell you what, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, so here, I'll take over gamesover. :happy:

seedbox is meaning to me a ratio survivor box which is also help to achieving the higher user class, in other way it's also help the leecher to get the files more faster then the home connetion do when I am only the seeder.

You're getting the slot for one, uno, un, wahed, enkel day. I highly doubt you'll be uploading last-seeder torrents to it, especially considering almost no one leeches them. Higher user classes are for monkeys, and if you can't figure out that you're not supposed to leech from 238429357348295 different websites and attempt to maintain a ratio on them all, then look at my higher-user-class description earlier on in this sentence.

On Three of those websites having a seedbox on means very little in helping you with ratio, Two of them you don't need a seedbox for, and the remaining Four are (practically) ratio-free. Humor me, try to guess what tracker falls into what description.

I want to buffer those private ratio tracker as much as possible so I dont have to face the problem from the total ratio of the site in future and in FTN,GFT,PTM I will be achieving the Higher class user.

Yes, P2P is all about higher user classes and stealing ratio from people caught in the precise pinch you're trying to avoid getting into.

Jesus. For future reference, I think gamesover is offering people seedbox slots, but will only give them to people who need them, as in "Hi, I'm about to be banned and didn't notice the 300 warning messages, mind if you throw a slot my way?"

ma7moud1
09-26-2010, 03:18 PM
very nice GA ,, but i dont need it :)

ElitUser
09-26-2010, 03:32 PM
I highly doubt you'll be uploading last-seeder torrents to it, especially considering almost no one leeches them.

I was meaning I am the uploder and the leecher will get the files more faster then my home connection does. I can upload in Bitme,bitmetv,GFT,what.cd,waffles and some other tracker.

And yes, I will use the seedbox for good ratio so that I dont have to face low ratio problem in future and also use the seedbox for getting into high user class. Thats why I apply for the seedbox.

You are also not good in English, I dont know where are you from but I am sure your first language is not English. I am advising you to use a dictionary for proper meaning so I can understand what really are you trying to say even it will also help to others memebr of this site to understand your meaning of the sentences.

Ahmed 3id
09-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Nice Giveway mate. But i didn't have a tracker to ask you a solt.

Thanks anyway.

A
09-26-2010, 04:56 PM

Oh, the irony..
If 'hard to join' trackers were created for pirates with English as their first language, I doubt you'd be a member on any of 'em, if at all. :dabs:

:lol:

karachidude
09-26-2010, 07:03 PM

Oh, the irony..

fair enough

Oh, the irony..

u know i have resisted coments on posts involving u many a times at fst,i m regreting it know :D

IdolEyes787
09-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Hii gamesover

I want to buffer those private ratio tracker as much as possible so I dont have to face the problem from the total ratio of the site in future and in FTN,GFT,PTM I will achieving the Higher class user.:glagpinch:

I guess the assumption here is that since you are on all those "important" sites that you are trustworthy or more deserving or something.:glagpinch:

I on the other hand think that anyone that rights something like that in the belief that it will influence anyone is neither very trustworthy or deserving.:mellow:

Quarterquack
09-26-2010, 07:15 PM
I on the other hand think that anyone that rights something like that in the belief that it will influence anyone is neither very trustworthy or deserving.:mellow:

So would you classify this particular sentence as bait, or a social experiment to see whether people will tear apart a board veteran as readily as un person normalement? :happy:

gamesover
09-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Still haven't picked the first winner yet.

gamesover
09-27-2010, 08:04 AM
I usually wouldn't do this since I believe post counts mean jack squat, just something to brag about, but in this case it may be important. Sharing servers require a little level of trust, especially when it's my own money involved and I don't want the seedbox's IP flagged on any bad accounts.

snap3r
09-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Very generous of you to share with the masses.Take care with that.

Stabber
09-27-2010, 10:53 AM
That's a great giveaway m8 ;)

MiNiMAL
09-27-2010, 04:24 PM
I want this box exclusively for 2 reasons.....first to buffer my accounts and secondly to earn more invites and bonuses for my FST friends.
My connection is also very slow so I can't upload at high speeds.

-neo-
09-27-2010, 04:45 PM
First of all thanks for this giveaway. I had used seedboxes several times, and I know very well about the seedboxes and their purposes. I've recently received Bitme invite from here and it's hard to seed there. I'd like to apply for this seedbox slot so I can buffer my Bitme account.

gamesover
09-28-2010, 06:03 AM
So far Techno_FAN is first in line for a seedbox slot.

Techno_FAN pm me for the details. If you miss me, it's because I'm relaxing with a six pack after work or I'm at work. In either case, I'll catch you back tonight or when I get home again tommorow night (crazy f*cked up hours I'm working).

snap3r
09-29-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi.NB just announced free leech on all torrents.I don't have good peer with them on my home connection for uploading so i need a little help, also im falling behind with my ratio on BMTV.Can i use your seedbox to improve my ratio ?? I have used seedboxes before but only through webui so i have no idea how to set up one.Once i get invites to any sites i share them here so ur help wont be in vain :)
Thanks in advance

gamesover
09-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Hi.NB just announced free leech on all torrents.I don't have good peer with them on my home connection for uploading so i need a little help, also im falling behind with my ratio on BMTV.Can i use your seedbox to improve my ratio ?? I have used seedboxes before but only through webui so i have no idea how to set up one.Once i get invites to any sites i share them here so ur help wont be in vain :)
Thanks in advance

snap3r I definitely know your a great guy so you can have a slot too, if you don't mind sharing with TechnoFan. That's it for now, just the two of you. Having more people using the box could just mess up the bandwidth.
PM me for the details.

I'll keep this giveaway open, bumping it every so often until I get another seedbox (probably after this next paycheck) and or I get more applicants.

nye
09-30-2010, 02:36 AM
Who's hosting your box, anyway?

n00bz0r
09-30-2010, 07:05 AM
Who's hosting your box, anyway?

Guess the first post contains the info you need.

gamesover
09-30-2010, 12:11 PM
^^^ what he said. It's in the first post. I will probably move to OVH next week when I get paid though. I have a friend who can help me order.

aly13
09-30-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi mate i want to apply more info if you consider me on pm.

Thank you!

So gamesover i can pm you for more info?

gamesover
09-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Right now I already got two people from this thread using the seedbox. I will give out more slots after I get paid next week and get another seedbox

DeadPoet
10-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Since I have very little knowledge about seedbox'es I have a question - is it safe to share seedbox with bunch of strangers? :unsure:

whatcdfan
10-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Oh, the irony..

fair enough

Oh, the irony..

u know i have resisted coments on posts involving u many a times at fst,i m regreting it know :D

anon
10-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Since I have very little knowledge about seedbox'es I have a question - is it safe to share seedbox with bunch of strangers? :unsure:

I don't think so. That's why you may have noticed gamesover is being quite careful about who can get a slot, to prevent the box's IP from getting banned.

gamesover
10-03-2010, 03:47 AM
So far it's gone very well with the two people I picked already. That means I will definitely give out more slots as soon as I can.

nye
10-03-2010, 03:51 AM
Really generous of you man. Reminds me of micro-loans.

gamesover
10-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Not that generous. They aren't exactly the most expensive seedboxes, I've had a little spending money to burn and this is better than wasting it all on booze.

nye
10-03-2010, 05:16 AM
Haha, is it? That's exactly why it is so generous! I shall have a shot for you!

gamesover
10-07-2010, 02:42 PM
http://images.ridemonkey.com/index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi43.tinypic.com%2F2rna1j7.jpg

Just got payed so that means I'm will be giving away more seedbox slots. Start applying

Disme
10-07-2010, 05:25 PM

I don't think so. That's why you may have noticed gamesover is being quite careful about who can get a slot, to prevent the box's IP from getting banned.

It is dangerous for both parties involved ... the one offering the slot and the one accepting the slot. It wouldn't be the first time someone offered his seedbox and screwed the people using the slots.

I do not say gamesover isn't to be trusted and all I can say is that this is a mighty altruistic gesture.

aly13
10-07-2010, 07:22 PM
I reapply again i really need this slot, but i can not afford a seedbox. I want to bufter my account on bitme,bitme.tv.

If you need more info shoot me a pm.

Thank you!

buidanhthuy
10-08-2010, 07:11 AM
I'd apply for seedbox slot because I've an account in music tracker but I cant seed, I've download 4Gb but only upload 4xMB. I'm afraid someday I'll lose my acc. I want to become an power user. Thx you, gamesover.

Disme
10-08-2010, 07:32 AM
i really need this slot, but i can afford a seedbox.

:blink::blink::blink:

A
10-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Oh, the irony..

fair enough

Oh, the irony..

watcha talkin about boi?Open up,lets hear what you have to say :blink:

n00bz0r
10-08-2010, 08:48 AM
fair enough

Oh, the irony..

watcha talkin about boi?Open up,lets hear what you have to say :blink:

Hope both of you would be kind enough to take it up in private. :happy:

aly13
10-08-2010, 08:48 AM
i really need this slot, but i can afford a seedbox.

:blink::blink::blink:

My mistake.

gamesover
10-08-2010, 02:28 PM

It is dangerous for both parties involved ... the one offering the slot and the one accepting the slot. It wouldn't be the first time someone offered his seedbox and screwed the people using the slots.

I do not say gamesover isn't to be trusted and all I can say is that this is a mighty altruistic gesture.

I've shared a lot of seedboxes with friends in the past, because there are different people trying to manage the torrents once in awhile mistakes can be made but never because someone is trying to screw anyone else over.
What makes it safer is I try to communicate with the people I invite to the box and become friendly with them. In fact, two of the people I'm sharing the box with right now I chat with on MSN (one of them I recently added) and the other guy I've seen around places like this and IC for a long time.

antrax34130
10-08-2010, 09:20 PM
if you have time gamesover, san you answer me about my pm? Thx

gamesover
10-09-2010, 03:41 PM
if you have time gamesover, san you answer me about my pm? Thx

Yeah i saw your PM but I still haven't made a decision if I want to share the Astraweb account or not. The problem is two IPs can't use it at the same time, plus I can't do anything to protect myself if someone decides to change the password.

anon
10-09-2010, 04:02 PM
antrax34130, did you see zot's "test server" thread in the Newsgroups section? If what you want is "general" Usenet access, that could be very useful.

JoelP
10-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Do you have some slot left?

gamesover
10-13-2010, 06:17 AM

Yes, depends on who the person applying is.

Condor
10-13-2010, 07:04 AM
i want to use your seedbox slots,i have problem with my ncore and tt account
i will be happy if u help
thanks

IdolEyes787
10-13-2010, 03:52 PM
i want to use your seedbox slots,i have problem with my ncore and tt account
i will be happy if u help
thanks

this is torrent site accounts , i will trade it, i will use it, i will giveaway it..i dont need any rules of staffs or a trackers...
u dont decide i deserv or not...only u can say ''u dont deserv''... i will take what i want ...

yes i live in this forum more than four years like u ...
look i made a request here, why u all fighting me ... if someone who want to fill my request, he will never ask u..

I personally assure you that I will ban you immediately. This is not a place for you, Dude.

i found an account what will U say for this ? .your super mega nontrader member made a trade with me ...

[....CLOSED....]

I would say that whenever you post in the invite section I will do my level best to see that you never get anything.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/425188-req-tvstore.me
(http://filesharingtalk.com/425188-req-tvstore.me)

aly13
10-13-2010, 04:15 PM

Gamesover seems you don't trust me its true?

gamesover
10-13-2010, 04:59 PM

Gamesover seems you don't trust me its true?

I never said that LOL

I said I will give out more slots depending on who the applicants are.

Please don't put words in my mouth

aly13
10-13-2010, 06:53 PM
My mistake, but I wanted a slot and I have not received any reply from you.

Condor
11-11-2010, 08:17 AM
hey gamesover what about the seedbox slots ?

this is a fake giveaway or what ?

DeadPoet
11-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Making a giveaway thread doesn't obligate you to actually give something away. :lol:

Cabalo
11-11-2010, 12:03 PM

Looking to buffer an account for a fat trade, huh? :naughty:

niker
11-11-2010, 12:06 PM
hello,

seedbox is a server to upload and download sites to be buffer
i was a seedbox torrentflux and more 1 i dont remember which but he was with romote....i know how to use
i need to uplode to trackers.....because my remote to abroad is low and my speed int is low and i pay a lot of money to "Bezeq" and i dont get a lot....

sorry for my bad english

if u need proof or more thing i am here

thanks,

and nice ga

Cabalo
11-11-2010, 12:10 PM
hello,

Thanks for sharing such valuable info. :yup:

anon
11-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Looking to buffer an account for a fat trade, huh? :naughty:

He no trade accs anymore. Look signature. Bad bad :(

hello,

i was a seedbox torrentflux and more 1 i dont remember which but he was with romote....i know how to use
i need to uplode to trackers.....

Cabalo
11-11-2010, 02:30 PM
He no trade accs anymore. Look signature. Bad bad :(

hello,

i need to uplode to trackers.....

You're right.
Almost one month without a trade. I suppose it's time to invite him to FSC then, he won't ever trade again and is aware of some of the problems trading cause to a tracker. :yup:

anon
11-11-2010, 02:44 PM
By the way, I don't what your 10000th post was, but congratulations on the 10K, bro! :thumbsup:

Cabalo
11-11-2010, 07:31 PM
:O I hadn't noticed!
It was probably some infraction or report. I'll pay more attention to the 20k. :happy:

IdolEyes787
11-11-2010, 07:59 PM
:O I hadn't noticed!
It was probably some infraction or report. I'll pay more attention to the 20k. :happy:

If your still modding here at 20k then I'm willing to pay for your psychiatric expenses.

gamesover
11-11-2010, 08:07 PM

Fake giveaway LOL :lol:

Just because I didn't give slots to everyone who applied doesn't make it fake. Don't know how you would get that idea.

Ask snap3r or Techno_FAN if it was a fake giveaway. I had a seedbox I gave out a few slots here and a few to my other friends online.

I was going to update this thread once I got another seedbox, but I've been busy with school and too broke atm to get another box.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2010, 08:24 PM
I was going to update this thread once I got another seedbox, but I've been busy with school and too broke atm to get another box.
Make your parents proud ,be smart and save your money for drugs and condoms .

Or in your case at least drugs.