PDA

View Full Version : about rutracker

RussianNinja
09-27-2010, 11:50 PM
I really like Rutracker.org, but i don't know anything about it!
What's the story about this great tracker? Can somebody give me a lecture?
Are there other similar RUSSIAN trackers?
Which are the best trackers in Russia?

Intr4ns1t
09-28-2010, 12:02 AM

Apologies, but that is a funny sentence.:glag:

n00bz0r
09-28-2010, 01:11 AM
What's the story about this great tracker? Can somebody give me a lecture?
Are there other similar RUSSIAN trackers?
Which are the best trackers in Russia?

You really are a ninja..a dumb one. :P

whatcdfan
09-28-2010, 02:27 AM
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrents.ru

i dont know your reason to fall in love with this tracker was it functionality or content??? if you say content then it has no logic to find similar content which u already have access to but i believe its the functionality.if i am not wrong

RussianNinja
09-28-2010, 12:19 PM
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrents.ru

i dont know your reason to fall in love with this tracker was it functionality or content??? if you say content then it has no logic to find similar content which u already have access to but i believe its the functionality.if i am not wrong

I found torrent.ru review AFTER i made this post. So i didn't know that this tracker called torrent.ru! :)

I like rutracker, because of CONTENT AND SPEED !!! Yes, content, no one other tracker has such a rare trance music like this one!

And thanks for the link, i was after such kind of information, to be familiar with this wonderful tracker! :)

And russian ninjas aren't DUMB, be prepared for my shurikens! :)

Other, similar russian sites maybe ?

Disme
09-28-2010, 12:55 PM
You should take a look at www.imbeci.le and I think www.reta.rd should do the trick!

RussianNinja
09-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Dead links. What are these?

anon
09-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Dead links.

You have to take away the dots and "www" for them to work.

Disme
09-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Dead links.

You have to take away the dots and "www" for them to work.

I lolled :happy:

whatcdfan
09-28-2010, 04:04 PM
you can find a good list of russian trackers here

http://btlist.info/russian.php

and also try

tfile.ru

cannot be as good as rutracker but give it a chance

anon
09-28-2010, 04:58 PM
I missed this post earlier today:

i dont know your reason to fall in love with this tracker was it functionality or content??? if you say content then it has no logic to find similar content which u already have access to

RuTracker is massive both in terms of torrents and users. It's one of the first places I look in when I want to find something rare.

I also like the 320CBR electronic music discographies. :yup:

RussianNinja
09-28-2010, 06:55 PM

and also try

tfile.ru

THANK YOU for the list, looks great! (lot of sites! :))

In your opinion: which are the best Russian private trackers?

Lucifer9999
09-28-2010, 09:35 PM
You should take a look at www.imbeci.le and I think www.reta.rd should do the trick!

u don't have to be mean with him... he's kind of a noob after all!!!

RussianNinja
09-28-2010, 09:47 PM

u don't have to be mean with him... he's kind of a noob after all!!!

Now i get it! :) I'm imbecile and retard! F*ck, i'm really stupid i was thinking about web pages! :)
Now i'm MAD! Russina ninjas are the terminators of ninja types, so every Chinese Herkules who makes fun about me will die here on this forum !!! :)
Now that's the trick! :)

whatcdfan
09-29-2010, 03:27 AM
I missed this post earlier today:

i dont know your reason to fall in love with this tracker was it functionality or content??? if you say content then it has no logic to find similar content which u already have access to

RuTracker is massive both in terms of torrents and users. It's one of the first places I look in when I want to find something rare.

I meant the same quality content difficult to find else where. i cudent make to whatcd or waffles so rutracker has become my first choise

and also try

tfile.ru

THANK YOU for the list, looks great! (lot of sites! :))

In your opinion: which are the best Russian private trackers?

Rutracker.org nothing else like it

RussianNinja
09-29-2010, 06:46 AM
I meant the same quality content difficult to find else where. i cudent make to whatcd or waffles so rutracker has become my first choise

I feel the same here! I like trance, and what.cd/waffles somehow lacking of these genres!

which are the best Russian private trackers?

Rutracker.org nothing else like it

Thanks bro! RuTracker is the best! Thats sure! :)
I wanted to know if there are some kind of hard-to-get/invite only/hidden Russian private trackers, where are more hard/progressive/RARE trance/house/techno/tech-house music...

Enlightened
09-29-2010, 06:52 AM
Yeah, wish they have an In-House translator, if NOT U would have to employ a good translator, I use Google, Not bad...

anon
09-29-2010, 11:28 AM
I wanted to know if there are some kind of hard-to-get/invite only/hidden Russian private trackers

:eyebrows:

Yeah, wish they have an In-House translator, if NOT U would have to employ a good translator

I don't even use a translator there, I just click on "download .torrent" and hope the uploader has done a good job. Which is always the case. :happy:

RussianNinja
09-29-2010, 11:41 AM
:eyebrows:

Yeah, wish they have an In-House translator, if NOT U would have to employ a good translator

I don't even use a translator there, I just click on "download .torrent" and hope the uploader has done a good job. Which is always the case. :happy:

Don't even need to translate!

If you hover over the mouse, the link itself clearly says what kind of button it is.... I mean hover over, wait, and you see the link (opera has status bar, and address bar where you can follow it) .. The link itself is in english, so if you see something like *******.search.php, it's the search button! :)))) Good work for a dumb russian ninja, eh? :) LOL

whatcdfan
09-29-2010, 12:28 PM
:eyebrows:! :)))) Good work for a dumb russian ninja, eh? :) LOL

Dont take it seriously, really no one thinks the same and i and lot of other people dont think u r dumb

Peace

i dont have to worry translating anything thats in russian basically started downloading music from russian sites like myzuka musicfond jetune etc and the first tracker i joined was even russian rutor so i can figure out the common terms but stayin on the topic u can also use chrome that has an in build translator which is very convenient to use as for firefox users there is an Add-on https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/2444

RussianNinja
09-29-2010, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=RussianNinja;3514602]:eyebrows:! :)))) Good work for a dumb russian ninja, eh? :) LOL

Dont take it seriously, really no one thinks the same and i and lot of other people dont think u r dumb

Peace

I just make some fun... :) I like the show! :) The show must go oooooon... :)
But seriously... I know i'm a smart guy with a funny nickname :) Thats all.
The fact that my nick calls Russian**** and i'm interested in a Russian tracker (RuTracker) is accidental...

But thank you for your support, i really appreciate it !!!!