PDA

View Full Version : Warez-bb having problems still? Hope someone can guide me

Starnova
09-28-2010, 06:16 PM
It has been awful since they have changed servers. Well I have belonged to warez-bb since it started 5 years ago. I am unable to access since it times out for over 2 weeks. I am disgusted since I am an active member of the community and they did not send out anything.
Last night I got on through a proxy ( hidemyass.com ) and posted in the help desk and someone told me it may be the antivirus NOD 32 that they as of late have been blocking warez sites.
I uninstalled it.. kept it off last night and this morning still cannot access. Then I went to hidemyass.com and could not get on today either.

Is anyone else experiencing this stuff?:angry: I would appreciate some help.

anon
09-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Works for me, although I use the site from behind a proxy.

Try the usual, modem/router power cycling, switching to OpenDNS, running WinSock XP Fix if that doesn't do it.

heiska
09-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Works for me too.

cafcoll
09-28-2010, 11:48 PM
It has been awful since they have changed servers. Well I have belonged to warez-bb since it started 5 years ago. I am unable to access since it times out for over 2 weeks. I am disgusted since I am an active member of the community and they did not send out anything.
Last night I got on through a proxy ( hidemyass.com ) and posted in the help desk and someone told me it may be the antivirus NOD 32 that they as of late have been blocking warez sites.
I uninstalled it.. kept it off last night and this morning still cannot access. Then I went to hidemyass.com and could not get on today either.

Is anyone else experiencing this stuff?:angry: I would appreciate some help.

Darn it I thought it was only me until I looked it up here. You guys got it fixed yet? I'm having the same problem.

nye
09-29-2010, 03:48 AM
Not a member of this site. Anyone want to recommend?

gh0zt
09-29-2010, 06:57 AM
W-BB is a really great network if you like to use filesharing hosts like Rapidshare.com etc.

The site is working fine for me right now :)

Disme
09-29-2010, 08:34 AM
No problems here ... loading as fast and stable as before!

stan
09-29-2010, 09:06 AM
No problems here ... loading as fast and stable as before!

Same here.Loads very fast.

anon
09-29-2010, 11:18 AM
Not a member of this site.

Warez-BB is one of, if not the, most massive warez forum available on the Internet. Dozens of one-click hoster links are added every minute.

It's also a great place where to look for rare stuff.

nye
09-29-2010, 06:07 PM
Interesting, thanks, going to make an account just for kicks.