PDA

View Full Version : [NON-US] 0-day sites

chinaski
09-28-2010, 08:53 PM
just wondering...
what are you searching for by gaining a 0-day tracker account?

i mean: one have a TL access, is from Europe: what can he obtain there?
in a few words: why romanians/russians/italians and such wanna be in these places?

RussianNinja
09-28-2010, 09:24 PM
There are more types of oday trackers.

Large+speed = TL
Large+average = RevTT
Large+free torrents = IPT
Large + ratioless = FTN, GFT
Scene+speed, pretimes = SCC
Slow but everything = Demonoid
Nationality content (for films etc...) = PolishTracker, TS-Tracker, BitHUmen, RuTorrents ...

More tracker, more choice.

anon
09-28-2010, 09:36 PM

I'm curious, in what aspect do you consider FTN to be "large"? I think it definitely isn't in terms of userbase.

RussianNinja
09-28-2010, 10:33 PM

I'm curious, in what aspect do you consider FTN to be "large"? I think it definitely isn't in terms of userbase.

Ok: large = not that small! :) (ca.11.000 torrents, pretty good)

Champo101
09-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Doesn't GFT fall into the category of Scene as well?

chinaski
09-28-2010, 11:31 PM
nice cataloging try
by the way, still don't take the point
0-day stuff is 99% english - so what?
why a non american/english "need" - for example - a TL or RevTT account?

Champo101
09-29-2010, 12:01 AM
Content? l33tness :P

Night0wl
09-29-2010, 12:20 AM
That's why subs were invented.

That's like asking why I would want to watch some brilliant Japanese movie, when I don't understand a word of Japanese. Or French or German or especially Spanish (they make some great movies:)) etc.

RussianNinja
09-29-2010, 07:01 AM
nice cataloging try
by the way, still don't take the point
0-day stuff is 99% english - so what?
why a non american/english "need" - for example - a TL or RevTT account?

I wanna learn German, that's why i need TS-Tracker! See movies in german language, read german books... That's all..
IMO: lot of people interested in foreign languages... IF not: they are simply TRADERS or COLLECTORS !!!!

nye
09-29-2010, 07:39 AM
This makes me wonder...are there any good trackers for French material? Would love to get on that boat.

Disme
09-29-2010, 08:22 AM
This makes me wonder...are there any good trackers for French material? Would love to get on that boat.

eThor is French ... it's not open signup, (I think since I ain't a member there).

nye
09-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Is that the same as Thor's? Any other French sites?

antrax34130
09-29-2010, 09:57 AM
French trackers are: Allotracker, PlayTheNet, SmartTorrent, torrent411, HiDef-Zone , HDFrench, World In Hd ETC...

anon
09-29-2010, 11:22 AM
I wanna learn German, that's why i need TS-Tracker! See movies in german language, read german books... That's all..

I don't know if that's a joke or not, but if you want to learn German, you should probably start with a smaller site like BF or maybe Quorks. You'll have a pretty hard time both getting (I think invites are closed) and staying in TS (there are loads of seedbox users, which make seeding very difficult).

Is that the same as Thor's?

Yes, it's the same site.

RussianNinja
09-29-2010, 12:44 PM
I don't know if that's a joke or not, but if you want to learn German, you should probably start with a smaller site like BF or maybe Quorks. You'll have a pretty hard time both getting (I think invites are closed) and staying in TS (there are loads of seedbox users, which make seeding very difficult).

It's not a joke! I'm fully aware of this! I have Bitreactor, i could have Quarks as well... I got an offer for HeavenTracker once it opens (if it opens ever!), and i wanna be a member at TS-Tracker as well... I wait my time when i get seedbox, and i build up ratio.. that's all..

I know some german rapidshare forum, that's why i wanna have a good tracker instead of collecting links/waiting for slot/extractinig rar files... And TS is the best, that's why i need it!

Btw. i can speek german very well, so i just wanna refresh my skills with some good series.. :)