PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] SCC Invite

Maxharl
09-29-2010, 07:47 AM
Hey guys, my seedbox provider (bytesized) just banned TL so I want SCC to be my main tracker. Thanks a lot.

superjojo
09-29-2010, 07:55 AM
just like that

db_la_23
09-29-2010, 09:52 AM
wat happened to this ones http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/380232-Have-invites-to-TL-PackMe-Digitalhive-Sceneaccess-Scenelife-need-RS.com-or-MU.co?

Maxharl
09-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Well.. I was an ex member of sct so I could ask for an invitation... but I never did it.. I was fine with TL

anon
09-29-2010, 11:23 AM
What.cd and Waffles offer unlimited SCC invites on their PU forums, if that's within your reach.

IdolEyes787
09-29-2010, 11:38 AM
I was a member of ScT so I have the opportunity to ask for an invite to torrentleech on their irc channel.

Well.. I was an ex member of sct so I could ask for an invitation... but I never did it.. I was fine with TL

Apparently you weren't unless by fine you meant that it was of adequate trade value.:dabs:

Thread: What do you offer for:
1 Bitme invite +
1 Hdbits invite +

1 TL account 100 Gb buffered

write here or pm me

no offers?

Yeah I believe you too.
Anyway I'd suggest IPT but maybe you really are better of with SCC , keeping company with all the other ethically challenged types that moved over from SCT.:mellow:

Cabalo
09-29-2010, 03:22 PM
Hey there! If he has a seedbox, he needs SCC !

The_Martinator
09-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Cobra has a point and you should never mess with a guy named Marion.

I really have to rewatch that movie!

nye
09-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Anyway I'd suggest IPT but maybe you really are better of with SCC , keeping company with all the other ethically challenged types that moved over from SCT.:mellow:

What's that supposed to mean?

IdolEyes787
09-29-2010, 05:29 PM

What's that supposed to mean?
Maybe you don't remember what happened when ScT was closing and the rats started to desert the sinking ship..How freed from the shackles of attempting to appear kosher the forum and IRC were awash with people looking to trade .

I assume that they ended up some place and seeing as SCC was closest in content, level :dabs: and sensibility I figure that one or two might have ended up there.
Or on the less obvious hand they might all have migrated to AsianDCDClub for all I know .

Anyway that is what "it's suppose to mean" but frankly you can take it ,as you can this post ( and I'm sure you will) , any way you like.:idunno:

nye
09-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Haha, jesus man, that is pretty cynical...

I feel like you are probably a lot more concerned with this whole "level" thing than the majority of former members at ScT as I don't remember that being an issue at all. Most members, including myself, just wanted a good replacement, and it wouldn't surprise me if a few people tried to find that by trading given how quickly that whole thing went down. As it happened, SCC turned out to be the next best thing (to my knowledge) and obviously didn't require any trading to join.

* Hey btw, what is up with your spacing between punctuation? I have seen this in some other posts on this site , is that like,a thing here?