PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway]Shared Astraweb Acc

gamesover
10-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Obviously since this is not a tracker the rules are a little different. I don't need or want any screen shots, I don't care what you do at your trackers. Since I will only deal with someone I feel I can trust a little, your activity here is the most important thing. I'm sharing this account since I'm not using it all the time, but I still want to use it some of the time so I don't want someone who will try to steal the account from me (if that happens I will stop giving away here, so you'll ruin it for more people then just me).

Why do you want usenet? BTW the astraweb account has unlimited download and up to 20 connections allowed. Great retention too.

anon
10-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Just in case you didn't know, only one IP can use the account at the same time. Just thought I'd point it out. :)

gamesover
10-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Just in case you didn't know, only one IP can use the account at the same time. Just thought I'd point it out. :)

Didn't know that, guess I'll have to communicate with whoever wins this so we can arrange the times we are going to be using it. Should work out okay though, I don't use the account that often. I like usenet, but I usually use torrents or megaupload first when I'm downloading something. I mostly use the account when I can't find something elsewhere.

Hopefully they don't ban the account if we accidentally use it at the same time. That wouldn't be right of them, since its already paid for.

anon
10-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Hopefully they don't ban the account if we accidentally use it at the same time. That wouldn't be right of them, since its already paid for.

I think not. I discovered the above fact when a friend shared an account with me. It didn't end up banned :happy:

gamesover
10-01-2010, 11:11 PM

I think not. I discovered the above fact when a friend shared an account with me. It didn't end up banned :happy:

So the worst that happens is one of the people gets disconnected? That's not that bad, especially cause I'm not going to be using it that often

anon
10-01-2010, 11:31 PM
That plus the second user will see the IP of the person that's already connected in the error message.

antrax34130
10-02-2010, 12:10 AM
hi gamesover

i'm interested in this Astraweb shared account because usenet has HD/FULL BR/PS3 contents and obviously nice speed. I would like to use it in my university (they have fiber connection: 10-11mo/s).

thx you

Skiz
10-02-2010, 03:39 AM
This is the 'BitTorrent Invite Giveaways' section. This thread has nothing to do with Bittorrent.

I suggest you read the stickies.

Closed.