PDA

View Full Version : Invention Of Ratio Cheating

whatcdfan
10-03-2010, 01:23 PM
hola gola
someone started the thread regrading cheating ratio's the other day which led me to think how do they do it? just some basics.I am not asking to be able to cheat since i am only at rutracker which requires only 0.3 so no need to cheat there rather asking to know things better.

IdolEyes787
10-03-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm not interested in getting free cable but if someone could give me precise details as to how to do it, it would be appreciated.

Cabalo
10-03-2010, 03:15 PM
hola gola
someone started the thread regrading cheating ratio's the other day which led me to think how do they do it? just some basics.I am not asking to be able to cheat since i am only at rutracker which requires only 0.3 so no need to cheat there rather asking to know things better.

So you need to know about that in case you get invited to trackers where it's harder to seed at?

anon
10-03-2010, 03:44 PM
So you need to know about that in case you get invited to trackers where it's harder to seed at?

For example, that one whose name is a question about a CD. :lol:

whatcdfan, I don't think you'll get much help with this here.

Stabber
10-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Come on anon , i'm sure you can help him :P

anon
10-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Come on anon , i'm sure you can help him :P

This isn't a cheater forum. From day one of my membership here I said I wouldn't help anyone cheat on trackers through FST, and that's how I plan it to remain.

A
10-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Its like saying "Can you lend me that playboy magazine?I dont wanna look at the girls or anything".I think the OP was trying reverse psychology,or not ...

Disme
10-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Its like saying "Can you lend me that playboy magazine?I dont wanna look at the girls or anything".I think the OP was trying reverse psychology,or not ...

I just want to stress that I always buy my Playboy Magazine for it's very interesting articles!

whatcdfan
10-03-2010, 05:26 PM
hola gola

what will be of use then finally get caught and loose ur acc

having knowledge abt something and using that knowledge otherwise are 2 different things i wonder what kinda knowledge u gained from a playboy magazine :whistling

Cabalo
10-03-2010, 05:37 PM
I learned silicon and wax are good things.

whatcdfan
10-03-2010, 05:55 PM

that wont satisfy my torrenting needs which is my reason to be here

Cabalo
10-03-2010, 06:18 PM
So, finally you disclosed you need to know how to cheat to satisfy your torrenting needs.

Not that it comes as a surprise.

gh0zt
10-03-2010, 07:42 PM
*Admiral Akbar Voice* It's a trap!

Night0wl
10-03-2010, 07:56 PM

You should have went with Penthouse, because even though more graphic, you could actually use that article excuse.

IdolEyes787
10-03-2010, 08:05 PM
I thought it was saline ?

optimuscrime
10-04-2010, 03:49 AM
hola gola
If you really want a what.cd invite you are doing it wrong.

n00bz0r
10-04-2010, 05:23 AM
hola gola
:lol:

whatcdfan
10-04-2010, 06:52 AM
hola gola

i agree

guyes i know how to do that come one download something like ratio master,tracker pro open ur .tor in it specify speed and client settings dont upload more then ul speed only when u find good no of peers i know all this stuff a long time ago had i had to really cheat i wudnt have started this thread rather i exactly wanted to know how does those programs mislead the tracker protocol thats it.

bijoy
10-04-2010, 07:43 AM
hola gola

No trtacker is so hard to seend that one need to cheat there. Just limited download from those tracker & long seeding helps..

For example, that one whose name is a question about a CD. :lol:

whatcdfan, I don't think you'll get much help with this here.

Same person, different place, different line of thinking!! lol :-P

anon
10-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Same person, different place, different line of thinking!!

Different site rules.

guyes i know how to do that come one download something like ratio master,tracker pro open ur .tor in it specify speed and client settings dont upload more then ul speed only when u find good no of peers

This line doesn't exactly make you look well.

IdolEyes787
10-04-2010, 12:13 PM
This phrase comes to mind. Link (http://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/Idioms/D/dig_one_s_own_grave_56.htm)

IdolEyes787
10-04-2010, 08:32 PM
i am very close to droping the idea of what since its very hard to seed considering all my bandwidth is already sucked up by my current trackers

You could always cheat.

ca_aok
10-04-2010, 08:34 PM
A sound plan, of course.

IdolEyes787
10-04-2010, 08:36 PM
That's sort of witty seeing as we are talking about a music tracker.

Sort of witty so obviously totally unintentional.

th0r
10-04-2010, 08:44 PM
how do they do it?http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ratio+cheating

ca_aok
10-04-2010, 09:44 PM

Completely intentional, actually. Subtlety is not my forte.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2010, 01:28 AM

Completely intentional, actually. Sobriety is not my forte.

Fixed the typo for you.

ca_aok
10-05-2010, 02:30 AM
You could have interpreted forte as a musical notation of dynamics. Instead I see you've taken the high road and make a drunk joke. Touché sir :o

whatcdfan
10-05-2010, 03:02 AM
i am very close to droping the idea of what since its very hard to seed considering all my bandwidth is already sucked up by my current trackers

You could always cheat.

bad idea why to loose ur acc on the tracker which is hard to get into i tried to get into what for long time but without success so if somehow i get in will i risk it there NO and apart from that atlest have some respect for ur innviter who without any motive invited u and u putting his acc on risk too is lowest of low.as far as bandwidth is concern i said what i said abv but it aint hard for me to keep good ratio i massively upload my encodes on public trackers and whn i am dl something i at least give back the size of torrent back to comunity. i was invited to waffles 4-5 days ago till today i havent dl anything from there just ul a little over 800 mb suppose if i upload 1 torrent a day and if it gets snatched 2 times only even then i am getting 500 mb upload everyday whats hard for me is trackers like IPT where i cannot upload there its a challenge to keep good ratio and for my dl needs i have bunch of russian HQ mp3 sites and for lossless thres rutracker which in my opinion has a better lossless ethnic music collection then waffles and finally some blogs that list lossy and lossless both as DDL and how much do i dl whn i only have 120GB HD u can imagine

EvilWalks
10-05-2010, 04:20 AM
Thought you were only a member of rutracker? Funny how the more you talk, the more the truth starts to slip out.

I don't believe your claims that you'll 'never' cheat if you get in to What.cd. I believe you will, and not only that, but you are probably cheating at other tracker you're already a member of.

whatcdfan
10-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Thought you were only a member of rutracker? Funny how the more you talk, the more the truth starts to slip out.

I don't believe your claims that you'll 'never' cheat if you get in to What.cd. I believe you will, and not only that, but you are probably cheating at other tracker you're already a member of.

i give a damn abt what u think so does the other trackers, waffles only joined 4 days back and stop caring for what.cd the stuff there is alreday takin good care of it.as for ur claims i will comeback here after an year and show u my waffles stats so reserve an apology for that day

n00bz0r
10-05-2010, 05:30 AM
You could always cheat.

bad idea why to loose ur acc on the tracker which is hard to get into i tried to get into what for long time but without success so if somehow i get in will i risk it there NO and apart from that atlest have some respect for ur innviter who without any motive invited u and u putting his acc on risk too is lowest of low.as far as bandwidth is concern i said what i said abv but it aint hard for me to keep good ratio i massively upload my encodes on public trackers and whn i am dl something i at least give back the size of torrent back to comunity. i was invited to waffles 4-5 days ago till today i havent dl anything from there just ul a little over 800 mb suppose if i upload 1 torrent a day and if it gets snatched 2 times only even then i am getting 500 mb upload everyday whats hard for me is trackers like IPT where i cannot upload there its a challenge to keep good ratio and for my dl needs i have bunch of russian HQ mp3 sites and for lossless thres rutracker which in my opinion has a better lossless ethnic music collection then waffles and finally some blogs that list lossy and lossless both as DDL and how much do i dl whn i only have 120GB HD u can imagine

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=punctuations
:dabs:

Disme
10-05-2010, 06:01 AM

The OP's problem is that members that have been here for some time develop a 'shit-o-meter' and Whatcdfan certainly set mine in motion!

IdolEyes787
10-05-2010, 11:58 AM
You could have interpreted forte as a musical notation of dynamics. Instead I see you've taken the high road and make a drunk joke. Touché sir :o

Do I look like John Coltrane or something?

Extent of Idoleyes' musical knowledge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j97EJQ1z7nY
Bmw is the purposeful inclusion of touche another obscure witticism , this thyme regarding forte/fencing?

If so you are repeating yourself a bit . Almost a reposte as it were.

:dabs:

The only way that post would have been any harder to follow is if it was also devoid of spacing.:mellow:

ca_aok
10-05-2010, 02:38 PM
I guessed it based on ur id "sbi" short bandwidth innovation which is a german thing........
From the other thread. I lol'd.

anon
10-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Stuff

I only read "I find IPT hard since I can't upload torrents", which in my eyes is a joke, since the place is one of the easiest places to seed at (which is one of the things that make it so awesome).

whatcdfan
10-06-2010, 03:20 AM
Stuff

I only read "I find IPT hard since I can't upload torrents", which in my eyes is a joke, since the place is one of the easiest places to seed at (which is one of the things that make it so awesome).

when i wrote that i had just signed up and found that i dont have enf rights to upload so thought it wud be hard but you are right i have dl one torrent and seeded it back to the ratio of 4 and still the torrent is no short of leechers and i am uploading at my max ul speed and really great tracker for movies whats really good is local latest hit bolywud titles are on freeleech and speeds are excellent 10/10

optimuscrime
10-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Someone should really pm YoYoY (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/174767-YoYoY) and point him to this thread. I'm pretty sure he was the one who invited whatcdfan to waffles in this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/424688-Req-What.cd-or-Waffles) and he probably won't want to get in trouble for inviting a potential cheater...

n00bz0r
10-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Someone should really pm YoYoY (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/174767-YoYoY) and point him to this thread. I'm pretty sure he was the one who invited whatcdfan to waffles in this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/424688-Req-What.cd-or-Waffles) and he probably won't want to get in trouble for inviting a potential cheater...

whats done is done.

bijoy
10-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Different site rules.

lol.. nice point.

You could always cheat.

you are advising to cheat? lol. :-P

Disme
10-06-2010, 08:23 AM

whats done is done.

True ... if one is willing to invite total strangers that turn out to be cheaters it's their responsability.
It'll hopefully teach those inviters to pick their invitees more carefull.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2010, 12:04 PM
lol.. nice point.

You could always cheat.

you are advising to cheat? lol. :-P

No but I'm advising you to read the entire thread and maybe understand ironical context.

EvilWalks
10-07-2010, 10:37 AM

i give a damn abt what u think so does the other trackers, waffles only joined 4 days back and stop caring for what.cd the stuff there is alreday takin good care of it.as for ur claims i will comeback here after an year and show u my waffles stats so reserve an apology for that day

And what is that supposed to prove? I don't expect anyone to give a damn about what I think, but that in no way invalidates my opinion. You'll never get that apology, because I don't believe an incorrect first impression warrants one. For me to have judged you to be a ratio cheater based my first impressions of you here, then it is your problem for portraying that image.

whatcdfan
10-07-2010, 01:35 PM
u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama???? and i think i was a little over spoken there too i really dont want anything from u including what we are talkin abt and u are suggesting that everyone that discuss cheating publicly does cheat meaning those who dont,dont cheat so i am getting on the conclusion that i am the first person in the history of bittorrent to cheat.if u ask someone how to open a lock of a safe dosent really mean that u only want to steal it cud also be that u want to know how locks work that was my real intention to start this thread but what to do u r on the top of this world and u cant see anything beyond urself coz u r so precious thats why its always and everywhere abt u and only u and really the biggest problem has been the fact that somehow mysteriously some of the guyes here know more abt what i am, who i am, what are my intentions more then me thats really sad

anon
10-07-2010, 02:06 PM
some of the guyes here know more abt what i am, who i am, what are my intentions more then me thats really a sad story in the history of human evolution

:unsure:

ca_aok
10-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Sig quoted :lol:

IdolEyes787
10-07-2010, 02:43 PM
so i am getting on the conclusion that i am the first person in the history of bittorrent to cheat.if u ask someone how to open a lock of a safe dosent really mean that u only want to steal it cud also be that u want to know how locks work that was my real intention to start this thread but what to do

What I get from this is that you are saying that you're not the first person in the world to cheat.:unsure:

Also , and this is just me,the only reason that I would ask a person how to open a safe is because I want to get inside.

Btw I actually applaud the fact that you aren't using google translate but rather trying to write in an obviously foreign the language. And I'm not saying this to make fun of you either .

whatcdfan
10-07-2010, 02:51 PM
so i am getting on the conclusion that i am the first person in the history of bittorrent to cheat.if u ask someone how to open a lock of a safe dosent really mean that u only want to steal it cud also be that u want to know how locks work that was my real intention to start this thread but what to do

What I get from this is that you are saying that you're not the first person in the world to cheat.:unsure:

Also , and this is just me,the only reason that I would ask a person how to open a safe is because I want to get inside.

Btw I actually applaud the fact that you aren't using google translate but rather trying to write in an obviously foreign the language. And I'm not saying this to make fun of you either .

u intentionally did not quoted the the line before the first line u quoted and that changed the whole meaning of ur post secondly i respect u like any other senior member of the forum u are welcome to place ur opinion good or bad dosent matter but the selection of the words do matter sayin things like he will do this he will do that does offend me why? i mentioned in my last post.as long as one maintains the level of decency and shows good sense of humor everything's cool but i am no servant of anyone here and i will respond to every stone thrown at me.

n00bz0r
10-07-2010, 04:05 PM

u intentionally did not quoted the the line before the first line u quoted and that changed the whole meaning of ur post secondly i respect u like any other senior member of the forum u are welcome to place ur opinion good or bad dosent matter but the selection of the words do matter sayin things like he will do this he will do that does offend me why? i mentioned in my last post.as long as one maintains the level of decency and shows good sense of humor everything's cool but i am no servant of anyone here and i will respond to every stone thrown at me.

I must say you are showing signs of improvement. Let me help you again.

:happy:

whatcdfan
10-07-2010, 04:29 PM
got it, thanx "n00bz0r"

KFlint
10-07-2010, 04:34 PM

pretty sure you'd like to now if you were locked in it too :whistling

A
10-07-2010, 04:48 PM
u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama???? And i think i was a little over spoken there too i really dont want anything from u including what we are talkin abt and u are suggesting that everyone that discuss cheating publicly does cheat meaning those who dont,dont cheat so i am getting on the conclusion that i am the first person in the history of bittorrent to cheat.if u ask someone how to open a lock of a safe dosent really mean that u only want to steal it cud also be that u want to know how locks work that was my real intention to start this thread but what to do u r on the top of this world and u cant see anything beyond urself coz u r so precious thats why its always and everywhere abt u and only u and really the biggest problem has been the fact that somehow mysteriously some of the guyes here know more abt what i am, who i am, what are my intentions more then me thats really sad
epic post,best of fst.

Disme
10-07-2010, 05:34 PM

In case he would've used Google Translate his post would look like this:

You are more honest than the last time, but still right I give a damn what you said and expect i dont really need anything from you or optimus crime I get what I coz you want 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and I do not think I Any image portrayed I wrote a simple English and you seem very good at making assumptions when someone is not a cheater and you assume he's a cheat and write what you wrote and if you are proven wrong, you think Barack Obama an apology then? ? And I guess I was just over there said I really do not want anything from you, including what we talkin abt and you suggesting that anyone who want to discuss cheating makes sense that dont cheat, dont cheat so I need to conclusion that I am the first person in history to you bittorrent cheat.if someone asking how a lock of a safe open dosent really say that you only want to steal cud be that you want to know how locks work, that was my real intention to start this thread, but what ur doing on top of this world and you cannot see nothing but urself coz ur so expensive thats why its everywhere ABT You and only you and really the biggest problem is that a somehow mysteriously a number of guyes here to know more abt what I am, who I am, what my intentions are more than me thats really sad :wacko::lol:

@whatcdfan: If you value the opinion of older members than why won't you accept the fact that asking here on FST about cheating will get you nothing but a shitload of accusations.

anon
10-07-2010, 06:23 PM
In case he would've used Google Translate his post would look like this:

You know, I thought I wouldn't have a headache and give up reading by the middle of that post had whatcdfan used punctuation... at all. Turns out I was wrong.

Still, thanks for the corrected version. :happy:

optimuscrime
10-07-2010, 06:26 PM
epic post,best of fst.

I feel honored, to be mentioned in a post that lulzy. I may have to put it in my what.cd profile that "whatcdfan" sadly can't actually read.

whatcdfan
10-07-2010, 07:31 PM
epic post,best of fst.

I feel honored, to be mentioned in a post that lulzy. I may have to put it in my what.cd profile that "whatcdfan" sadly can't actually read.

i thought u wud come up with something better then enticing me into jealousy of the fact that u have what.cd and i dont but i have to tell u i dont match u in this feature of urs and once again u have disappointed me.apparently u haven't read my post close enough i mentioned "i get what i want" and right now what.cd is not one of 'em and to prove this, check the thread (which u mentioned in ur last post) where i requested what or waffles and after getting waffles i instantly closed the topic.

optimuscrime
10-07-2010, 08:17 PM

i thought u wud come up with something better then enticing me into jealousy of the fact that u have what.cd and i dont but i have to tell u i dont match u in this feature of urs and once again u have disappointed me.apparently u haven't read my post close enough i mentioned "i get what i want" and right now what.cd is not one of 'em and to prove this, check the thread (which u mentioned in ur last post) where i requested what or waffles and after getting waffles i instantly closed the topic.
Cry some more.

Not to mention that you didn't get what you wanted, you got the best alternative.

cinephilia
10-07-2010, 08:37 PM
fuck them. pm me your mail for what.cd.

whatcdfan
10-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Cry some more.

Not to mention that you didn't get what you wanted, you got the best alternative.

when i said "i get what i want" i actually meant the content and not the tracker and if u look close at the topic of my request thread it says "[req]what.cd or waffles" and not "what.cd and waffles" which means i wanted either one of them and when i got waffles i closed the thread so i get what i want and once again u r wrong and rejected

this post says it all, do i need to add anything :yup:
it goes to show the difference of "evaluation ability" between a member having 4700 posts and the members having 10 (optimus crime), 3 (evil walks) posts.

A
10-09-2010, 02:15 PM

it goes to show the difference of "evaluation ability" between a member having 4700 posts and the members having 10 (optimus crime), 3 (evil walks) posts.
Only time will tell.

IdolEyes787
10-09-2010, 02:35 PM

This post says it all in that it demonstrates the difference between reason and idiocy.:mellow:

anon
10-09-2010, 04:01 PM

Fuck it too, PM your e-mail.

I want to prove members with 8426 posts also have better "evaluation ability" skills than those with lower postcounts. :lol:

KFlint
10-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Think the evaluation ability comes automagically at 4500 posts, that might be just a rumor though... felt anything special back then?

anon
10-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Think the evaluation ability comes automagically at 4500 posts, that might be just a rumor though... felt anything special back then?

I don't remember... I don't remember! :cry:

Cabalo
10-09-2010, 04:25 PM

This fellow is a true gentleman. How altruistic.

n00bz0r
10-09-2010, 05:31 PM
:lol:

A
10-09-2010, 06:44 PM

This fellow is a true gentleman. How altruistic.
Or maybe he is high or something.

EvilWalks
10-10-2010, 07:17 PM

I don't invite stranger anywhere, regardless of how you come across. The fact that someone decided to invite you, from a thread where you ask about cheating ratios, and specifically mention What.cd is pure idiocy in my opinion. But whatever, each unto their own.

And btw, don't assume because I judged you to be a ratio cheater, that I also think you are a 'bad' person, or even somehow a lesser class torrenter... I honestly don't care. Was just voicing opinion. When you start a thread like this one, you really need to be prepared to receive some replies that you probably won't agree with.

That1Guy
10-10-2010, 08:27 PM
This thread has made me more stupider.....

optimuscrime
10-11-2010, 07:53 PM
when i said "i get what i want" i actually meant the content and not the tracker and if u look close at the topic of my request thread it says "[req]what.cd or waffles" and not "what.cd and waffles" which means i wanted either one of them and when i got waffles i closed the thread so i get what i want and once again u r wrong and rejected

Ok wafflesfan. I guess my evaluation ability must not understand why someone would invite you. Its hilarious if you count the fact that people in your IP range are banned from the interview process for cheating, you have a thread asking how to cheat/ how cheating works( orhowever you want to nitpick it,) you clearly do not have the bandwidth to easily (key word easily,) maintain a decent ratio, and you whine and insult anyone who thinks differently than you.

I'm sure you will fit right in. I suppose I should start spewing out useless posts since post count at FST directly correlates to my "evaluation ability."

whatcdfan
10-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Ok wafflesfan. I guess my evaluation ability must not understand why someone would invite you. Its hilarious if you count the fact that people in your IP range are banned from the interview process for cheating, you have a thread asking how to cheat/ how cheating works( orhowever you want to nitpick it,) you clearly do not have the bandwidth to easily (key word easily,) maintain a decent ratio, and you whine and insult anyone who thinks differently than you.

I'm sure you will fit right in. I suppose I should start spewing out useless posts since post count at FST directly correlates to my "evaluation ability."

i can really feel some serious butt-pain here,and when will u stop behaving like a women,it all started with u insulting me and now now u have a problem with that and u think differently, thats "no problem", i reply u similarly, that is a problem most of the people thought the way u thought but they had better way of expressing it(have a look at my prior post whn i am responding to idol eyes) anyways i'll take ur advise and end this here, really it means nothing since i already gained something very special and ya one last thing u wud have had a different stance,had i not responded u, signing out

:{Peace}:

KFlint
10-12-2010, 04:25 PM

If more stupid = stupider, does more stupider = stupidest?

A
10-12-2010, 05:01 PM

If more stupid = stupider, does more stupider = stupidest?
Just stupid.