PDA

View Full Version : Request for a 0Day Traker

_coder_
10-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Due to personal reasons its been a while since I was involved in the private bittorrent community. Due to my long absense most of my accounts on trackers such as RevTT, SCC, Waffles, and Blackcat Games have been disabled because of inactivity.

I would like to request an invite to one of the following trackers (listed below). If someone is kind enough please private message me.

- RevTT
- SCC
- Blackcats Games

Also I have recently bought a Apple Mac so if anyone can give me an invite to a Mac related tracker(s) that would be really appreciated.

Regards,
coder

anon
10-03-2010, 05:08 PM
I know that as far as RevTT and BCG go, you could go to IRC, explain this, and ask to be re-enabled.

IdolEyes787
10-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Due to personal reasons its been a while since I was involved in the private bittorrent community. Due to my long absense most of my accounts on trackers such as RevTT, SCC, Waffles, and Blackcat Games have been disabled because of inactivity.

I would like to request an invite to one of the following trackers (listed below). If someone is kind enough please private message me.

- RevTT
- SCC
- Blackcats Games

Also I have recently bought a Apple Mac so if anyone can give me an invite to a Mac related tracker(s) that would be really appreciated.

Regards,
coder

Since it's apparently not the first time that you been disabled at one of these places it would be best if you did as anon suggested and check into re-enabling first .
Other than that if you have no luck PM me .

7th
10-04-2010, 04:19 AM
Idol, are you going to help him with the "Mac" thing too?

IdolEyes787
10-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Idol, are you going to help him with the "Mac" thing too?

I could if he asked . Don't especially want to though. Just being nice.:unsure:

Not like I know him and honest guy or not he has made it a point in the past of requesting more than a seemly amount here.

Actually polarbar should invite him since he is a "big Mac guy " and on his friends list and all.:mellow:

_coder_
10-04-2010, 12:17 PM
I shall visit the IRC for RevTT and BCG.

Thanks for the info.

7th
10-04-2010, 01:36 PM
he has made it a point in the past of requesting more than a seemly amount here.
just checked and he has no opened threads in the trading section and that's something already =P

Actually polarbar should invite him.:mellow:
So let's wait for polarbear and thanks for the reply. In the meanwhile, he can check the IRC channels.

Cabalo
10-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Hey, welcome back.