PDA

View Full Version : Any news about HD-Bits.ro?

flep
10-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Hey Guys!

I don't know exactly, but HD-bits.ro seems to be offline from more than one week now, maybe two, and it never happened before - be offline for so long.

Anyone has any official information about it?

I'm "homeless" now without them, as I like to stick with one site/tracker at time, (before them was UK-T, R.I.P) so I'm a little worried about it.

Should I start to look to a new home? =(

If yes, any advice to me? I usually just download HD content, but have no clue about others HD trackers out there who good content (like HD-bits.ro) and VIP options.

Thanks!

gamesover
10-05-2010, 01:07 AM
Hey Guys!

I don't know exactly, but HD-bits.ro seems to be offline from more than one week now, maybe two, and it never happened before - be offline for so long.

Anyone has any official information about it?

I'm "homeless" now without them, as I like to stick with one site/tracker at time, (before them was UK-T, R.I.P) so I'm a little worried about it.

Should I start to look to a new home? =(

If yes, any advice to me? I usually just download HD content, but have no clue about others HD trackers out there who good content (like HD-bits.ro) and VIP options.

Thanks!

Bit-hdtv is the only hd tracker that's easy to get into, except for chdbits which I still have 1 invite for. Do you have any SS from when hd-bits.ro was still up?

Are you just looking for HD? Because I also got a few invites for IPtorrents, Pretome, KG if like classics, or TvTorrents.ro. I understand what it's like to lose a tracker, for me and many others losing ScT was a very tough loss.

flep
10-05-2010, 02:47 AM
Bit-hdtv is the only hd tracker that's easy to get into, except for chdbits which I still have 1 invite for. Do you have any SS from when hd-bits.ro was still up?

Are you just looking for HD? Because I also got a few invites for IPtorrents, Pretome, KG if like classics, or TvTorrents.ro. I understand what it's like to lose a tracker, for me and many others losing ScT was a very tough loss.

Will look for an invite for Bit-hdtv, seems nice =)

I don't have any SS, as this thing about invites are totally new for me, as I was a loyal user of UK-T and HD-bits for years! (i'm 28y old btw)

What I can say to you is that my upload is really bad, almost impossible to keep 1:1 ratio, so what I'm used to do is:
- keep seeding, even having no one downloading it, to not get any warning - like, using the XX hours seed rule (HD-bits has it, and I never got any warning on the site)
- always keep my ratio above 1.0 doing donations / VIP access / buying GB's, like HD-bits has.

I'm also looking into this "seedbox" thing, maybe gonna try some service to see how it works, as I feel a little bad to not be able to really help the seeding process.

I don't know any of the sites you've mentioned, but what I always download is HD Movies and TV Shows in HD version, so if any of the sites have at least TV Shows in HD, I could use it.

Anyway, thank you for your help =)

Canadiense
10-05-2010, 03:27 AM
HDME.eu has about 6000 torrents, with lots of freeleech. Invites are currently disabled here, so you will have to wait to get in here.

HD-Torrents.org has over 10,000 torrents, with many that have 25-75% off download counted. If you can't find an invite, you can donate to get in.

Both of these sites have a lot of TV shows & movies in HD.

flep
10-05-2010, 03:35 AM
HDME.eu has about 6000 torrents, with lots of freeleech. Invites are currently disabled here, so you will have to wait to get in here.

HD-Torrents.org has over 10,000 torrents, with many that have 25-75% off download counted. If you can't find an invite, you can donate to get in.

Both of these sites have a lot of TV shows & movies in HD.

Good, gonna check both man.
Thanks for the tips! =)

bumrocks
10-05-2010, 04:13 AM
Unfortunately, the "owner" of the site is missing in action so the site is in limbo atm...

gamesover
10-05-2010, 07:28 AM

Will look for an invite for Bit-hdtv, seems nice =)

I don't have any SS, as this thing about invites are totally new for me, as I was a loyal user of UK-T and HD-bits for years! (i'm 28y old btw)

What I can say to you is that my upload is really bad, almost impossible to keep 1:1 ratio, so what I'm used to do is:
- keep seeding, even having no one downloading it, to not get any warning - like, using the XX hours seed rule (HD-bits has it, and I never got any warning on the site)
- always keep my ratio above 1.0 doing donations / VIP access / buying GB's, like HD-bits has.

I'm also looking into this "seedbox" thing, maybe gonna try some service to see how it works, as I feel a little bad to not be able to really help the seeding process.

I don't know any of the sites you've mentioned, but what I always download is HD Movies and TV Shows in HD version, so if any of the sites have at least TV Shows in HD, I could use it.

Anyway, thank you for your help =)

Cool, you were at Uk-T. I might remember you, I was a member there for a few years too. Some names I will remember from seeing them so much when I was lurking in the forums LOL.

Most of the sites I mentioned do have lot's of HD too, with the exception of KG. I mean they should have HD since they have so many torrents of all kinds. The numbers are impressive, like PTM has over 30,000 torrents and IPtorrents has over 100,000 if I'm not mistaken. Those two are definitely easier to seed at. CHDbits you should have a seedbox just to start. Not because it's impossible to keep a ratio there, the torrents because they are HD are just so big you can run up a lot of download in a hurry. It's also hard to figure out a lot of things there like their donation system since everything is in chinese except the torrents.

BTW feral has the best dedicated seedboxes or seedbox slots, real cheap and fast too.

flep
10-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Cool, you were at Uk-T. I might remember you, I was a member there for a few years too. Some names I will remember from seeing them so much when I was lurking in the forums LOL.

Most of the sites I mentioned do have lot's of HD too, with the exception of KG. I mean they should have HD since they have so many torrents of all kinds. The numbers are impressive, like PTM has over 30,000 torrents and IPtorrents has over 100,000 if I'm not mistaken. Those two are definitely easier to seed at. CHDbits you should have a seedbox just to start. Not because it's impossible to keep a ratio there, the torrents because they are HD are just so big you can run up a lot of download in a hurry. It's also hard to figure out a lot of things there like their donation system since everything is in chinese except the torrents.

BTW feral has the best dedicated seedboxes or seedbox slots, real cheap and fast too.

Nah, you prob will not. I'm a "light" user, and as my main language is not English, I didn't used to post in the forums.

Anyway, thank you for the tips! Gonna be looking to the invite sections to see if I can get into PTM or IPtorrents.
Gonna be hard tough, as I saw that ppl ask for speedtests and stuff that I cannot provide, and don't know if ppl see with good eyes who can't seed and just make donations / VIP, etc.

Gonna check feral seedboxes too, but first will try to find a site where I actually can use it =P

Thanks man!

Unfortunately, the "owner" of the site is missing in action so the site is in limbo atm...

What you mean by "missing in action"? Sorry to ask, English is not my main language and I didn't get what you mean!

But, seems a bad thing =/

anon
10-05-2010, 01:56 PM

HD-T is a good site, but invites can be pretty hard to attain, since the only non-donation method to get them is trading 1000 seeding hours for one.

What you mean by "missing in action"?

It means he disappeared and has yet to be seen since then.

flep
10-05-2010, 03:43 PM
HD-T is a good site, but invites can be pretty hard to attain, since the only non-donation method to get them is trading 1000 seeding hours for one.

--
It means he disappeared and has yet to be seen since then.

Yeah, just got in by donation - my only way to maintain my ratio anyways - and seems a good site from HD content =)

:O
Hope the owner of HD-bits is ok and come back soon!

gamesover
10-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Nah, you prob will not. I'm a "light" user, and as my main language is not English, I didn't used to post in the forums.

Anyway, thank you for the tips! Gonna be looking to the invite sections to see if I can get into PTM or IPtorrents.

You seem like a decent guy. PM me if you want to get invited to IPtorrents or PTM.

flep
10-07-2010, 08:07 PM
You seem like a decent guy. PM me if you want to get invited to IPtorrents or PTM.

Thanks man =)

I would love to, but I can't PM yet on the site hahaha, my user has no enough privilegies =P
Maybe If u sent a PM I'll be able to reply you!

Thanks!

Cabalo
10-07-2010, 08:57 PM
You'll have to wait 10 more days until you have full access to the board. That's how it works, I'm afraid.

flep
10-08-2010, 12:23 AM
You'll have to wait 10 more days until you have full access to the board. That's how it works, I'm afraid.

Yeah, i saw that rule =/

Thats OK, I hope gamesover save the invites for me xD

gamesover
10-08-2010, 02:41 PM

Yeah, i saw that rule =/

Thats OK, I hope gamesover save the invites for me xD

Don't worry my invites aren't going anywhere, I'll save them for you.