PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] TT invite

blackmore
10-05-2010, 06:29 AM
Hello everyone,

I'd really love to be in TT, because:
1. I LOVE TRANCE. I know, this argument is kinda boring, but it's vital if someone want to be in there.
2. Most of other trackers doesn't meet my requirements, because I'm looking forward to being a trance DJ and big selection of tracks is necessary.
3. Of course, I know, that I'm not really active in FST, but that's because I'm not asking bull**it (well, I did, but it was quite long time ago :)).
4. Also, I have a good internet connection:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/978530669.png (http://www.speedtest.net)
it was with an active utorrent, sorry for that guys, I'm addicted to seed :)
5. Speaking about ratio proofs and stuff... just ask, how much you need, and I'll show you.
6. This one is left for you :)

blackmore
10-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Anybody? :(

Cabalo
10-06-2010, 04:06 PM
You missed their open signups for just about 6 hours, that's how I joined. Anyway, seems quite a lot of invites were issued recently, so your chances aren't that bad.

anon
10-06-2010, 04:59 PM
You missed their open signups for just about 6 hours, that's how I joined.

Too bad for that (him missing the open signups). I made an account that way yesterday night, also. Thankfully the timing was good, or otherwise I'd have missed the open registrations altogether. :)

dzamba
10-06-2010, 05:32 PM
same like me missed open singups .... I was tired after school and work and goes to bed and after ~30min TT was open singups .... xD

IdolEyes787
10-06-2010, 07:04 PM
3. Of course, I know, that I'm not really active in FST, but that's because I'm not asking bull**it (well, I did, but it was quite long time ago :)).

Why do you have a " Love you, FST:fst:" sig then?
Also you don't actually need to ask for anything to be active you know.

Anyway good luck, if you really do "love Trance " then I hope you get an invite regardless.

Cabalo
10-06-2010, 07:48 PM
i have 5 accounts ! + e-mail wait four your offer

What a fucking idiot you are.
Yesterday you were desperately trying to trade and get one account there. Now they opened signups and you ruin it all for everyone.

Oopsy, just noticed you are offering a trade at the requests section. That's a no-no. :noes:

blackmore
10-07-2010, 12:53 PM

Why do you have a " Love you, FST:fst:" sig then?
Also you don't actually need to ask for anything to be active you know.

Anyway good luck, if you really do "love Trance " then I hope you get an invite regardless.

Because I really find very useful information in it - that's why.
And activity isn't everything - quality is everything :)

IdolEyes787
10-07-2010, 02:02 PM
And activity isn't everything - quality is everything :)

What if you have neither?

blackmore
10-07-2010, 05:42 PM
What if you have neither?

Then you have no competence and just cheat yourself - I'm just sayin'.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2010, 07:34 PM
I don't know, I keep trying to cheat myself but since I am more or less aware of what I'm up to it's been exceedingly hard.
Maybe I should try cheating myself when I'm asleep?

ca_aok
10-07-2010, 08:25 PM
i have 5 accounts ! + e-mail wait four your offer

Yesterday you were desperately trying to trade and get one account there. Now they opened signups and you ruin it all for everyone.

Oopsy, just noticed you are offering a trade at the requests section. That's a no-no. :noes:
And this is why I call horseshit on the whole "oh I only do it cause I really need these sites badly". Fuckers.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2010, 10:46 PM

And this is why I call horseshit on the whole "oh I only do it cause I really need these sites badly". Fuckers.

I've put in a report/request asking that anyone that offers ( or mentions having) multiple accounts on a single tracker be given an automatic ban .
We don't support cheating do we , so how is this any different?

Glitterstep
10-11-2010, 03:57 PM
1. I LOVE TRANCE. I know, this argument is kinda boring, but it's vital if someone want to be in there.
2. Most of other trackers doesn't meet my requirements.

Let me tell you something,the trance content is almost the same on TranceRoute and TranceTraffic. TR is like an exclusive "trance" tracker whereas TT is and EDM tracker.
There's not much of a difference in the Trance content on both sites.

JoelP
10-11-2010, 08:00 PM
2. Most of other trackers doesn't meet my requirements.

Let me tell you something,the trance content is almost the same on TranceRoute and TranceTraffic. TR is like an exclusive "trance" tracker whereas TT is and EDM tracker.
There's not much of a difference in the Trance content on both sites.

That is not true..

blackmore
10-12-2010, 10:20 AM
That is not true..

And that's why I'm asking for it!