10-05-2010, 11:06 PM
http://www.trancetraffic.com/signup.php

:w00t:

anon
10-05-2010, 11:10 PM
I don't think this will last long.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Wow I'd be tempted to sign up myself if it weren't for the whole ....trance ....thing.

Get back to me when E**** has open signups will you.

LubTheStaringCat
10-05-2010, 11:24 PM
I wonder how meany trade threads there will be.

Night0wl
10-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Seriously try it. It's very nice and some lossless as well.

I am looking forward to the level dropping, not because I care about levels, but rather knowing how pissed of the traders will be, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

ca_aok
10-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Never felt the need to waste someone's invite, but if it's open signup :o

antrax34130
10-05-2010, 11:31 PM
yes very strange ... maybe they do a mistake...

LubTheStaringCat
10-05-2010, 11:39 PM
Seriously try it. It's very nice and some lossless as well.

I am looking forward to the level dropping, not because I care about levels, but rather knowing how pissed of the traders will be, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

That Is the only downer about opensignups, there will be a lot of DickHead traders that will get In.
Who doesn't give a shit about TT

In just about the last 10 minutes over 250 New Registered users.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2010, 11:45 PM

Never felt the need to waste someone's time that much ,even with open signup.

I mean how times or in many different ways do you need to listen to "do do dodaditdodo"?

Night0wl
10-05-2010, 11:48 PM
That's what I say about HipHop

IdolEyes787
10-05-2010, 11:52 PM
With hip-hop at least there are guns involved.

gagamel
10-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Great News~~!!
Thanks to TT. :)

Cabalo
10-06-2010, 12:30 AM
I'll finally replace Elektronik. This was highly unexpected, but some great news for the ones who enjoy this specific kind of music, and bad news for the traders. :)

philau
10-06-2010, 12:48 AM
signup are closed!

ca_aok
10-06-2010, 01:16 AM
You can't download for your first 48 hours as a member? At first I thought it was just on new torrents but I got that on an older torrent too. That's kinda weird...

Night0wl
10-06-2010, 01:32 AM
That's to make sure you get acquainted with the rules/faq. It's always been that way there. OR at least when I joined it was, which is a long time ago now.

Quarterquack
10-06-2010, 01:36 AM
Yeah, a tip to new members: For the first 48 hours, you're expected to explore the Faq/Rules/Forums/IRC with your privileges automatically setup after that time period. Also, treat it like a scene tracker if you need a buffer.

mondy21
10-06-2010, 02:04 AM
f*ck

IdolEyes787
10-06-2010, 02:14 AM
Yeah, a tip to new members: For the first 48 hours, you're expected to explore the Faq/Rules/Forums/IRC with your privileges automatically setup after that time period. Also, treat it like a scene tracker if you need a buffer.

Why am I not surprised that you are a member.

Quarterquack
10-06-2010, 03:28 AM
Never mind. Not worth it.

1000possibleclaws
10-06-2010, 03:53 AM
It's because I am fixated on private tracker favicon's, but it doesn't count if I don't have the associated accounts!

I have enough spare time to write up your answer for you. Thank me later.

Chief_Garbonzo
10-06-2010, 03:55 AM
I was wondering why there was a crapload of n00bs and immature people in the shoutbox on TT that I'd never seen before. Ahhhhhhh.

nye
10-06-2010, 04:06 AM
Wow, that is really really disappointing. Have heard good things about the collection here. Congrats to those who made it.

bijoy
10-06-2010, 06:50 AM
Opps, missed the opensignup..
it is closed now. :-(

Disme
10-06-2010, 08:39 AM

Why am I not surprised that you are a member.

He's like God ... omnipresent in the form of a salami ;)

gamesover
10-06-2010, 09:09 AM
You don't have to be a hardcore trader to think this is bad news. Open signups are fine for most trackers. In TT's case its different, they have been a highlevel tracker for how long because they have kept the invite system tight. A good percentage of the people who have been pining for TT (see how many TT trade threads there are here) will jump at the chance to signup. In fact, I bet most already have joined if they were online when it was open. In level talk, TT's big drop in level means something now but nothing later. Guarantee you a lot of the traders who got in today will just sit on their account for awhile until some time has passed and TT's level rises because of their normal invite policy. It's the law of supply and demand of trackers, feast or famine. TT has created the demand by staying so closed for so long, and now they will get a supply of new members they don't want.

HDbits is a good example of what I mean. Sure they are highlevel because of invites being disabled, that makes it a highly desirable account. So a few trades of HDbits accounts happen, over the long term more trades don't happen because most people know if u trade your account or lose it because of a bad trade, your NOT going to just be able to trade your way back into it. You can't stop the inevitability of a few account trades, but putting invite privileges in the hands of a select few has made it harder even for your most hardcore trader.

If your going to stay closed, stay closed. Just imagine the hysteria if f*c opened invites tommorow and someone announced it here.

Stabber
10-06-2010, 09:27 AM
I wonder why the did open signup . All vips there can get invites .

gagamel
10-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Don't overdo it..
+800 members registered. It's event.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
You don't have to be a hardcore trader to think this is bad news. Open signups are fine for most trackers. In TT's case its different, they have been a highlevel tracker for how long because they have kept the invite system tight. A good percentage of the people who have been pining for TT (see how many TT trade threads there are here) will jump at the chance to signup. In fact, I bet most already have joined if they were online when it was open. In level talk, TT's big drop in level means something now but nothing later. Guarantee you a lot of the traders who got in today will just sit on their account for awhile until some time has passed and TT's level rises because of their normal invite policy. It's the law of supply and demand of trackers, feast or famine. TT has created the demand by staying so closed for so long, and now they will get a supply of new members they don't want.

HDbits is a good example of what I mean. Sure they are highlevel because of invites being disabled, that makes it a highly desirable account. So a few trades of HDbits accounts happen, over the long term more trades don't happen because most people know if u trade your account or lose it because of a bad trade, your NOT going to just be able to trade your way back into it. You can't stop the inevitability of a few account trades, but putting invite privileges in the hands of a select few has made it harder even for your most hardcore trader.

If your going to stay closed, stay closed. Just imagine the hysteria if f*c opened invites tommorow and someone announced it here.

So what you are saying is that it's worse for traders than "regular" people because the sites value decreases ?:unsure:
That's really strange thinking sort of like "there aren't enough conflicts ongoing in the world " so the arms dealer isn't getting full "value" for his instruments of death.

All I can say that in that case as with this I truly don't give a fuck if they do or not.

b3owulf
10-06-2010, 11:57 AM
I wonder why the did open signup . All vips there can get invites .
Recently they switched to the new server and increased userlimit dramatically, from 8k to 10k. Having in mind that VIPs brought very few new members over a long time period open signup is a very logical step, imo.

IdolEyes787
10-06-2010, 12:00 PM

Coward's and not the reasonable way out.
In ab sense of a response other than 1000possibleclaws I am then left to draw my own conclusions.

Choices :

You have in the past trolled the internet attempting to get into as many "high level" trackers as possible ( Considering the vast and disparate collection of sites that you attained, on the surface the most likely).
You have "cultivated " a lot friends that invited you a lot of places ( Possible but then the friends would have to be ,for lack of a better term,l33t enough to give you access to some of those sites. In which case forgive the cynicism but I think cultivated is the appropriate word ).
You are just so "lucky" or maybe incredibly charming that " birds suddenly appear every time you are near" and people can't help but invite you "everywhere.( If true then good to be you).
A combination of the above .

Anyway with lack of proper response, which you in no way owe me , I am left with those.

n00bz0r
10-06-2010, 12:47 PM
:lol:

KFlint
10-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Been a member there in the past, tried to get music from different styles there until I realized there is not a chance ever that I'd like trance music someday

It's great that they give a chance to those of love it though, but I suspect 95% of those who registered don't give a toss about trance music...

Polarbear
10-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Trance is a dying genre. There's not a single club in my city where it's played. You can hear trance coming out of cheap tuned cars usually. Their licence plate indicates that they're not from the city but from the countryside. That's also where to find those huge clubs where the countryside population enjoy themselves. That's where they still play trance. And it's still big in the eastern parts of Europe of course.

MiNiMAL
10-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Good news : TT Close FREE SiGNUP :)

-enjoy-

Cabalo
10-06-2010, 03:37 PM
That was a relief. Traders, back to business!

IdolEyes787
10-06-2010, 03:46 PM
That was a relief. Traders, back to business!

I would pay cash money to know the percentage of accounts created out of an honest appreciation of Trance to the precentage of accounts created just because it is difficult site to get into and it was open as opposed to "look I gots me a TT account to trade now "
Probably something like 2% to 48% to 50%.

Anyway I think Neil Young is a musician so what do I know.

Quarterquack
10-06-2010, 04:07 PM
It's because I am fixated on private tracker favicon's, but it doesn't count if I don't have the associated accounts!

I have enough spare time to write up your answer for you. Thank me later.

*Nods* And then every night I... never mind, that stuff is private. I hope the irony isn't lost on people.

He's like God ... omnipresent in the form of a salami ;)

Hey, that's not fair. Now I have to play hunt the Disme down. Grrr. :P Can I ask you an honest question? Is it because I'm transparent or is it someone else dropped you a note? I don't remember telling you.

Coward's and not the reasonable way out.
In ab sense of a response other than 1000possibleclaws I am then left to draw my own conclusions.

Choices :

You have in the past trolled the internet attempting to get into as many "high level" trackers as possible ( Considering the vast and disparate collection of sites that you attained, on the surface the most likely).
You have "cultivated " a lot friends that invited you a lot of places ( Possible but then the friends would have to be ,for lack of a better term,l33t enough to give you access to some of those sites. In which case forgive the cynicism but I think cultivated is the appropriate word ).
You are just so "lucky" or maybe incredibly charming that " birds suddenly appear every time you are near" and people can't help but invite you "everywhere.( If true then good to be you).
A combination of the above .

Anyway with lack of proper response, which you in no way owe me , I am left with those.

Umm, I did have a semi-proper response up, but I realized it would be pointless to argue this point any further than I already have on several occasions. I already mentioned in the past that my online e-friend count is 0. I call some people my friends because they have done so in the past with regards to myself, but given the premise that you never really "know" a person, and I could be talking to a pedophile, you can't really have friends online. You'd remember this conversation, Aby was in it calling me a friend whore, as well.

I'd love to think I'm an incredibly charming person, but matter of the fact is I'm an asshole who people enjoy walking away from, and am incredibly apathetic, again no revelation since I mentioned that I was so from my first day on these boards (and I'd estimate ~90% of my posts have been trolling someone directly or indirectly). You can't stop posting because you enjoy pointing people in the right direction/pointing out people's folly, I do it because I enjoy laughing at idiots (you haven't been one, read into that one whichever way you feel is proper).

I kindof lost the nice little spiel I had in my other post, and I did it after I was awake for 38 hours straight, so I was kindof out of it. At the same time, this little post of mine here is quickly getting to the "God, why am I even trying zone" so here I am posting it before I backspace and say fuck it, not even worth it defending myself. You has an opinion, keep it. No reason I should try to change it for you.

Burnsy
10-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Trance is a dying genre. There's not a single club in my city where it's played. You can hear trance coming out of cheap tuned cars usually. Their licence plate indicates that they're not from the city but from the countryside. That's also where to find those huge clubs where the countryside population enjoy themselves. That's where they still play trance. And it's still big in the eastern parts of Europe of course.

Come to Glasgow then... there's loads and always some outstanding club nights :D :D

And on a side note... bollocks!! Missed it (sometimes working has it's drawbacks... :lol:)

anon
10-06-2010, 05:09 PM

Same here. Recently (around a week before this), I had an opportunity to get invited and check the site out, but didn't take it in case I didn't like what I saw and had to end up logging in once a month. Now I can see if it lives up to the hype. :lol:

Thanks for the tip-off about the 48 hour waiting time, ringhunter!

KFlint
10-06-2010, 05:10 PM
And on a side note... bollocks!! Missed it (sometimes working has it's drawbacks... :lol:)

You should reconsider your priorities and quit your job ffs!

A
10-06-2010, 05:14 PM

I think his 1st priority is to make a living.

KFlint
10-06-2010, 05:24 PM

Oh seriously? :rolleyes:

A
10-06-2010, 05:26 PM

nah for fun :shifty:

1000possibleclaws
10-06-2010, 06:02 PM
I already mentioned in the past that my online e-friend count is 0. I call some people my friends because they have done so in the past with regards to myself, but given the premise that you never really "know" a person, and I could be talking to a pedophile, you can't really have friends online.

I'm not ur e-friend? I'm not a pedophile I swear it! :cry:

KFlint
10-06-2010, 06:31 PM
nah for fun :shifty:

Why work when you can listen to trance all day long? (free of charge!) :whistling

Quarterquack
10-06-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm not ur e-friend? I'm not a pedophile I swear it! :cry:

Fine. However, mind subjecting yourself to a little test I came up with? What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say "bear"?

Skiz
10-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Closed.

Used the open signups thread in the future.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup