PDA

View Full Version : seednet.eu problem

lestat888
10-06-2010, 04:00 AM
Anyone having problem contacting admin of this seedbox provider.
I ve send many request for help and they wont answer any of mail.
So much for 24/7 help!!

chrisbeebops
11-14-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi

I do not really understand why you say that. Me and all of my uni's colleagues have seednet 5-6 months now and we do not have any problem with the support. Actually the girlfriend of one of my friends is really amateur and they guided her step by step although she made her life a nightmare with many questions and tickets.

I think you must give them a go and be careful not to do the common mistake we always do when we use websites. Using a wrong email to ask for support!!

See you buddy!I wonder what the chances are of this guy being the owner of seednet.eu :shifty:

http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=407007 :shifty:

Daniel_30
11-14-2010, 11:40 PM
Maybe they're still searching about replay button

cinephilia
11-15-2010, 12:03 AM
Hi

I do not really understand why you say that. Me and all of my uni's colleagues have seednet 5-6 months now and we do not have any problem with the support. Actually the girlfriend of one of my friends is really amateur and they guided her step by step although she made her life a nightmare with many questions and tickets.!
yesterday, on another thread:

Never had problems with seednet. Even my amateur sister recently started using their seedboxes smoothly and easily.

Give them a go. I was with another before and the support was not too good. The seedboxes are good too.

bijoy
11-15-2010, 01:57 PM
yesterday, on another thread:

Never had problems with seednet. Even my amateur sister recently started using their seedboxes smoothly and easily.

Give them a go. I was with another before and the support was not too good. The seedboxes are good too.

may be both girls are same!! ;) who knoes that? :P