PDA

View Full Version : blackcats-games help

talkboy
10-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me if the site and everything at blackcats is working fine at this moment??

I made a account when it was open sign up about a month ago and parked it because i knew i didnt have time for it. Today i wanted to login again but it seems the account has been deleted?!.. Anyone knows if I did something wrong or if it is possible to get it back or something??

thanks in advance :)

stan
10-06-2010, 12:46 PM
The site is working fine.

No idea about your account. Sorry

orthodox
10-06-2010, 01:29 PM
join their irc chan and ask

anon
10-06-2010, 05:00 PM
As far as I know, if you don't download or upload anything for 4 weeks after creating an account at BCG, it'll be pruned regardless of how many times you've logged in. You can go to IRC or post your BCG username here and wait for stoi to confirm this, but if that's the case, all you can do is getting an invite/referral.

bijoy
10-06-2010, 07:51 PM
if nothing works, then pm stoi here, as a lastt resort.. but not before that!!

Champo101
10-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Actually, Cirno would be more likely the person you would talk to in the IRC. And if your accound was deleted, there is no recovery. Also, if it was just disabled it would tell you upon attempting to login. What was your username on BCG? (PM me it) and this could go a little faster if you didn't already get help

BTW: IRC is:

irc://irc.blackcats-games.net
#waitingroom <--You'll auto-join #waitingroom.
Then you'll need to /j #help

7th
10-07-2010, 03:49 AM
Actually, Cirno would be more likely the person you would talk to in the IRC.

Cirno? haha, that would be funny! Cirno is a nice guy, but the OP would probably have problems to explain all this to him. =D
OP, Stoi is the lovely person you want to talk to... He'll probably get your account back no matter what. =]

Anyway, I think you should try the IRC first.

talkboy
10-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Thank you all for the replies.

Indeed I went to the help irc room and indeed it seems it has been deleted because of inactivity (i had hoped parking would help that, yes yes new into torrents..)

I was 3-4 days too late :( made on 5 sept..

anon
10-07-2010, 03:20 PM
it has been deleted because of inactivity (i had hoped parking would help that, yes yes new into torrents..)

Next time you can snatch a small torrent to precisely avoid inactivity pruning. :)

Champo101
10-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Actually, Cirno would be more likely the person you would talk to in the IRC.

Cirno? haha, that would be funny! Cirno is a nice guy, but the OP would probably have problems to explain all this to him. =D
OP, Stoi is the lovely person you want to talk to... He'll probably get your account back no matter what. =]

Anyway, I think you should try the IRC first.

Only reason I said Cirno,
was because he handles this shit and stoi is (from what I see) barely in IRC.

1000possibleclaws
10-07-2010, 09:57 PM
I remember the day I finally signed up to BCG (had been dying to join for months). I almost immediately jumped on a few old archived games I was itching to play, that were simply not available anywhere else. I think its a safe to assume that if it took you a month to even have a notion to simply open up the site in your browser, your gaming warez needs can be satisfied at many another place.

talkboy
10-07-2010, 10:58 PM
if it took you a month to even have a notion to simply open up the site in your browser, your gaming warez needs can be satisfied at many another place.

It was not opening the site but up/downloading.

I will also not beg for giving me back a account or something..

But i suppose you ve never been away more than a month withouth having your own internet connection for more than a month.. When somthing like that happens to you as it happens to many people we will see what you say..

IdolEyes787
10-07-2010, 11:10 PM
But i suppose you ve never been away more than a month withouth having your own internet connection for more than a month.. When somthing like that happens to you as it happens to many people we will see what you say..

I seem to have a lot more free time on my hands?:unsure:

KFlint
10-08-2010, 12:46 PM
User requested thread to be closed.