snap3r
10-08-2010, 03:10 PM
0x waffles xgt
0x TorrentLeech jandrews404
2x Iptorrents bigdaddydude
1x Torrentvault
15x Pretome barclays

Dont pm me :)
Ask for what you want and give me a reason why u want it, also you have to be at least one month old here and have 50 posts.
This is because of gamesover's help with his seedbox.i was able to buffer some accounts and get invites for you :)

ma7moud1
10-08-2010, 05:11 PM
hi,, i need waffles ,, i heard alot about this site and i wanna to try it !
can u send me an invite !?

jckm1982
10-08-2010, 05:23 PM
i need one pretome, i want it cuze i heard that is a good tracker for games and movies, thanks

Goldfilm
10-08-2010, 05:29 PM
i wanna get one for Torrentvault, i wan to try my best...i don't lose this chance.
i know torrentvault is a good tracker ,i am just like here,where is my dream...i wan to say thanks for your sharing.
if you can PM me,i don't know how to thank you
My some profile links for you.
http://hdme.eu/userdetails.php?id=43612
http://chdbits.org/userdetails.php?id=34876
thanks pal

IdolEyes787
10-08-2010, 05:36 PM
i need one pretome, i want it cuze i heard that is a good tracker for games and movies, thanks

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/358631-Req-Pretome

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/374379-Pretome-Req

(http://filesharingtalk.com/374379-Pretome-Req)You definitely got one from Glitterstep ( noted in his rep) and very probably got one from Lucifer9999 as well and you "want it cuze (sic) i heard that it is a good tracker...":dabs:

(http://filesharingtalk.com/374379-Pretome-Req)

bigdaddydude
10-09-2010, 01:09 AM
Hi,
I would like to have an invitation to either IPT or TorrentLeech. I am looking for a tracker that has lots of content, easy to seed and has an interactive community. I can provide ratio, speedtests and seedbox proof if needed.

whatcdfan
10-09-2010, 07:03 AM
i wud like to have Pretome coz its one stop for movies and games.
i have ratio and speed proofs, if u want any

diope
10-09-2010, 08:48 AM
can i have waffles invite. because very big torrent site. i want i want really

anon
10-09-2010, 04:10 PM
I would like to have an invitation to either IPT or TorrentLeech. I am looking for a tracker that has lots of content, easy to seed and has an interactive community.

I can't speak for IPT or TL's IRC, but the latter's forum never was very active.

can i have waffles invite. because very big torrent site.

Demonoid is even bigger.

xgt
10-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Hi,

Can I have a Waffles invite? Seen on the thread "what trackers have to offer" and other places that they have great content and you can find almost every album there. I will behave and seed a lot as i know that its a bit hard to seed there because there are few leechers.. Will send ratio proofs if you want.

Thanks,

Prio
10-09-2010, 09:35 PM
I need TL, please.

You see I am old member. I need it, because I want to download games and movies. I can give you proofs from my accounts (PM). I dont know what more to say. Maybe thanks in advance? ;)

Really, I need it and I will use it. Thanks

IdolEyes787
10-09-2010, 10:57 PM
I need TL, please.

You see I am old member. I need it, because I want to download games and movies.

Really, I need it and I will use it. I dont know what more to say. Maybe thanks in advance? http://filesharingtalk.../vb3/images/smilies/wink.gifReally, I need it and I will use it. Thanks

Hi all, can someone from you invite me to ScC? I am member of FTN, TT, SCN and more, but I need SCC :)
Thanks in advance!

If you are in the need anything it is understand the difference between need and want.

snap3r
10-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Just got back from work its 2 am.I will review everyone in the morning although i see the guys already pin pointed the bad apples and one even got disabled.

xgt
10-12-2010, 07:34 PM
hey,

so, did you give the invites yet?

Ahmed 3id
10-12-2010, 08:03 PM
I need TL, Just for games pretime. the site have a good seeder and sedboxes.

Thanks.

diope
10-12-2010, 08:15 PM
I can't speak for IPT or TL's IRC, but the latter's forum never was very active.

can i have waffles invite. because very big torrent site.

Demonoid is even bigger.

but i have demonoid :D

jandrews404
10-13-2010, 03:05 AM
I could really use an invite to TL. Had an account there several years ago. Had to travel for several months for work and the account was disabled due to inactivity....still have the screens from my old account.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/jandrews404/TorrentLeechVIP.png

Here's a speedtest also.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/988270414.png

I've got a Waffles account if you'd like to check out my account...I can PM you my username. Thanks in advance for your help!

gl0be
10-13-2010, 06:30 AM
Ill be happy to get Waffels Invite.

Pisexy:
Uploaded 1.48 TB
Downloaded 587.64 GB

FTN:
Uploaded 630.73 GB (436.10 MB / Day)
Class FTN Elite

Can PM you the user names if needed.

Also starting now use TL, 10G uploaded already.

Thank you, Gal.

anon
10-13-2010, 03:39 PM
I could really use an invite to TL. Had an account there several years ago. Had to travel for several months for work and the account was disabled due to inactivity....

If it was disabled, then go to their IRC channel and politely ask to be re-enabled. That's much better than getting another account, and would save you the hassle of having to rebuild a good ratio.

If it was pruned to inactivity, ignore this post.

jandrews404
10-13-2010, 11:47 PM
I could really use an invite to TL. Had an account there several years ago. Had to travel for several months for work and the account was disabled due to inactivity....

If it was disabled, then go to their IRC channel and politely ask to be re-enabled. That's much better than getting another account, and would save you the hassle of having to rebuild a good ratio.

If it was pruned to inactivity, ignore this post.

Pruned would be the correct term. I did get a chance to speak with them on IRC but unfortunately I was a day late and a dollar short. Same happened at Pedro's.....I miss that one terribly also.

IdolEyes787
10-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Ill be happy to get Waffels Invite.

Pisexy:
Uploaded 1.48 TB
Downloaded 587.64 GB

FTN:
Uploaded 630.73 GB (436.10 MB / Day)
Class FTN Elite

Can PM you the user names if needed.

Also starting now use TL, 10G uploaded already.

Thank you, Gal.

Compelling proofs:mellow:

Here's mine from HDbits

77.46 TB up

and

FTN

23.29 TB up
class sysop

You can PM me for usernames too.

anon
10-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Here's mine from HDbits

77.46 TB up

How much download? I don't want an account with little or no buffer. :snooty:

snap3r
10-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Not very good arguments.So far i will give one IPT to bigdaddydude, the TL to jandrews404 and one PTM to whatcdfan :)
I pmed the guys if they still need the invites.

Itzik007
10-14-2010, 07:18 PM
waffles left?

snap3r
10-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Yes i still have the invite but no one showed me that he wants it.I invited there before and on what and they just got disabled for inactivity so im reluctant to give it that easy :)

Itzik007
10-14-2010, 09:32 PM
i can assure you my accouont will be used and will not get disabled!

Waffles is one of the greatest music trackers out there!
it's an excellent tracker, with good speeds, a lot of content and a strong community with active irc.
It's hard to seed on waffles without a seedbox, but not impossible.

i really think i am up to it!
besides, i dont have any music tracker.

i can provide ratio proofs and speedtests.

i will really appreciate an invite!!

thanks a lot!

anon
10-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Waffles is one of the greatest music trackers out there!
it's an excellent tracker, with good speeds, a lot of content and a strong community with active irc.
It's hard to seed on waffles without a seedbox, but not impossible.

Interesting, how can you assure all that if you're not a member?

Itzik007
10-14-2010, 10:10 PM
becaus i am a member of severla other trackers and hav no problems what so ever...

can show you proofs

anon
10-14-2010, 10:13 PM
becaus i am a member of severla other trackers and hav no problems what so ever...

You're talking about Waffles. "Other trackers" aren't Waffles. If you're not and have never been a member, then it's a bit odd to see you talking about its great community or seeding difficulty.

Itzik007
10-14-2010, 10:22 PM
that is very simple...
i have friend in waffles.

i am starting to think you dont have an invite any more... or you just dont wanna give it.
what else is needed?

anon
10-14-2010, 10:30 PM
that is very simple...

Oh, I see. :O

i am starting to think you dont have an invite any more... or you just dont wanna give it.

I never thought about giving Waffles invites in the first place. :unsure:

Itzik007
10-14-2010, 10:35 PM
well?

so what is it?

xgt
10-14-2010, 10:49 PM
that is very simple...

what else is needed?

anon- sbi is not the one giving the waffles invite, Snap3r is.

anon- sbi is just the guy (like lots of others in this forum) who difficults your task of getting an invite by "attacking" you with his questions like he is some sort of torrent site superhero or savior..

I asked for an invite for waffles in this thread, but I honestly don't want it anymore. I'm just someone asking for an invite to a site and someone who is willing to obey the rules of the site and use it... But these guys just make this like a damn big deal like we are aplying to a job at NASA or something.. Its not the end of the world if someone has his account deleted for inactivity or even for bad ratio, I wouldn't do it because even if its a little thing like a torrent site it has rules and the right thing is to obey them.. but some guys take this to seriously haha

Itzik007
10-14-2010, 10:52 PM
this is correct.
i understand the "fear" but...

still waitng for inviter desicition.

anon
10-14-2010, 10:58 PM
anon- sbi is just the guy (like lots of others in this forum) who difficults your task of getting an invite by "attacking" you with his questions like he is some sort of torrent site superhero or savior..

Itzik007 said a few things about Waffles that someone who's not a member (as we assume is his case) would have a hard time knowing. I have nothing personal against him, but with many people possessing hidden agendas, histories of dupe accounts on trackers, and the like, I thought it wouldn't hurt to go by the only way of knowing how he was aware of what he was claiming - asking.

If you were in snap3r's position, would you like to invite someone who has already had an account on Waffles, and got banned for whatever reason? Would you like FST to be an unmonitored place for such persons to freely obtain tracker invites? I suppose not.

That or you can just see me as a torrent site "superhero" or "savior", when actually most people would agree I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum.

xgt
10-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Yes, of course what you say its right, if i'm giving an invite, I want to give it to a person who is honest and not someone who cheats..

I exceeded myself with the comment of the torrent "superhero" directed to you, because I don't know your participation in other threads, so I apologize for that..

But to give you an example, when I opened a thread asking for an invite for Bit-HDTV, I felt that some users were giving me a "hard time" and I was just an honest guy asking an invite to a site, so my comment comes from there..Oh, I'm still waiting for the invite, because probably the ones asking the "difficult" questions didn't even have the invite.. For someone who just wants to join a site and use it and not cheat or something else, its kinda "hard" to read some comments that lead nowhere cause apparently it wasn't proven that i was honest, im my particular case.

Sorry about the off-topic

cinephilia
10-14-2010, 11:31 PM
still waitng for inviter desicition.
if i were you, i wouldn't expect anything from the invite giveaway section.

yesterday, 5:45 pm :

have BMTV + BTN if you want to trade...

snap3r
10-15-2010, 12:45 AM
what else is needed?

I think ur confusing me with anon-sbi.I dont think its his GA ... wait ill have a look ... nope its still mine.I have several invites but only one willing to share with FST :)

But these guys just make this like a damn big deal like we are aplying to a job at NASA or something.. Its not the end of the world if someone has his account deleted for inactivity or even for bad ratio,
xgt if i would have unlimited invites ( and imunity to ban :lol: ) believe me i would invite everyone who wants to join but i dont so i gotta chose someone that will eventually earn an invite as well because believe it or not waffles is an awesome tracker with huge content that is available for you with just a click and id hate to lose it.

hulabula
10-15-2010, 01:23 AM
Hey Snap3r. If it's okay with you I'd like a pretome invite for a friend who is not on this forum. I think he wants it for tv shows and animes. I'm sure that he will use it since he seemed sure he would and has 50GB+ download on IPT, TL and PTfiles.

Itzik007
10-15-2010, 02:07 AM
dear Snap3r,

i did get confused.
all i said and all the information above is based on friend and reviews on waffles.
i never had an acc there.

i really want an invite and i understand your fears.

that is why i can show u other tracker i have so you can see my stats.
been looking for this invite for a long time.

i hope i'm not waisting my time...

xgt
10-15-2010, 02:13 AM
I didn't know that you would get banned if one of your invitees is banned..

barclays
10-15-2010, 06:46 AM
i need Iptorrents because this site is really amazing or Pretome because games and movies ..

snap3r
10-15-2010, 09:36 AM
hulabula i pmed u for the PTM and barclays i will give u a PTM as well and here goes what i have in mind for waffles.
xgt i will give you an invite to waffles if you make a giveaway with all the invites u have cuz i saw in your post history that u were willing to trade invites to get there.After at least one person is invited i will give you the invite.

cinephilia
10-15-2010, 09:39 AM
you're not only wasting your time but ours as well.

Itzik007
10-15-2010, 11:07 AM
you're not only wasting your time but ours as well.

i see...

;( )

anon
10-15-2010, 01:51 PM
I think ur confusing me with anon-sbi.I dont think its his GA ... wait ill have a look ... nope its still mine.

:lol:

I didn't know that you would get banned if one of your invitees is banned..

Most of the time you won't be banned, but could lose your invite privileges.

xgt
10-15-2010, 04:52 PM
xgt i will give you an invite to waffles if you make a giveaway with all the invites u have cuz i saw in your post history that u were willing to trade invites to get there.After at least one person is invited i will give you the invite.

I will make a giveaway with some invites. I'll post the link to the thread here later.

here is the link to my giveaway.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/425262-GA-3x-RevTT-and-lots-of-ExtremeBits?p=3519319#post3519319

Cheers,

snap3r
10-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Pm me a mail when u have given at least one invite and i have proof of that :)
If it happens tomorrow and u pm me don't be scared that i dont answer cuz i will be at work all day so ill probably answer by Sunday :)

Also ... why did you left out the TL ?

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have an invite to waffles and want to trade it?
i have a RevTT and TL invite.
PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

xgt
10-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Ok, thanks snap3r.

I don't have TL invites anymore.. Seems that nowadays they are only given to VIP members.

snap3r
10-15-2010, 08:10 PM
If xgt performs well on waffles in a week ill give another one :)

anon
10-15-2010, 08:24 PM
I don't have TL invites anymore.. Seems that nowadays they are only given to VIP members.

They're also given to PUs on a semi-random basis.

ma7moud1
10-15-2010, 10:12 PM
do u still have waffles ~~?

snap3r
10-15-2010, 10:42 PM
Yes i still have but for now im not giving any more :)

Itzik007
10-16-2010, 01:20 AM
did you even give any?

snap3r
10-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Nope xgt didnt give me a pm yet with proof of his ga and a mail.

Itzik007
10-17-2010, 07:42 PM
if you dont GA the invite let me know...

anon
10-17-2010, 07:53 PM
if you dont GA the invite let me know...

You think he's keeping his invites to trade them with you? :lol:

snap3r
10-17-2010, 10:42 PM
xgt received the waffles invite :)