PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with filemp3?

Ivanov
10-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Now filemp3 has listing with only 9 torrents from this September. Whats the reason? No announce, no official news... May be hacked or server troubles? Who know :wacko:

whatcdfan
10-08-2010, 04:30 PM
server flu is on the rise and has spread from china to russia and where ever filemp3 server is located :lol:

Ivanov
10-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the great help, guys! You are awesome (spammers)!

Stabber
10-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Propably this is due to db failure

whatcdfan
10-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the great help, guys! You are awesome (spammers)!

and what u expected of everyone here,if a tracker is down who cud do what "you and i" and i am not a staff member i am not even a member :lol:

anon
10-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Now filemp3 has listing with only 9 torrents from this September. Whats the reason?

You should check their forums before asking ;)

The reason you're only seeing 9 torrents is because there are only 9 of them. No one's uploading anymore, and TTL is enforced just like on its other two sister sites, so by the end of this weekend there won't be any torrents at all there. :(

bijoy
10-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Now filemp3 has listing with only 9 torrents from this September. Whats the reason?

You should check their forums before asking ;)

The reason you're only seeing 9 torrents is because there are only 9 of them. No one's uploading anymore, and TTL is enforced just like on its other two sister sites, so by the end of this weekend there won't be any torrents at all there. :(

So, you wanna mean, another torrent site is going to heaven?

anon
10-08-2010, 06:38 PM

No uploaders + donation problems = looks like it.

bijoy
10-08-2010, 06:42 PM

No uploaders + donation problems = looks like it.

hmm, bad for them.. :P

filemp3 was always a weak site

And onw question: are you a very old member there?

antrax34130
10-08-2010, 09:01 PM
is it the same situation for FilePost?

anon
10-08-2010, 09:04 PM
is it the same situation for FilePost?

Nope, FP still gets new releases on a daily basis.

whatcdfan
10-09-2010, 12:08 AM
why not they let the torrents share on other trackers? and if a ride to heaven is the case why not try becoming a public tracker put some auto bots to upload torrents and index them to search results,

Krunch
10-09-2010, 02:50 AM
this masage from site:

Dear Members,

It is with my deepest regret to bring you the following news. Recently we have had problems with our donations account and due to this reason we may be unable to pay our bills. This means that there is a great risk of this site closing by the end of the month unless we find a solution.

We will keep you posted if there are any new developments. In the meantime we will be turning off the wait period so that everyone can enjoy free leech.

- Thank you, Staff

whatcdfan
10-09-2010, 04:17 AM
i was making mind my mind to join this tracker but sad enf

bijoy
10-09-2010, 08:12 AM
this masage from site:

Dear Members,

It is with my deepest regret to bring you the following news. Recently we have had problems with our donations account and due to this reason we may be unable to pay our bills. This means that there is a great risk of this site closing by the end of the month unless we find a solution.

We will keep you posted if there are any new developments. In the meantime we will be turning off the wait period so that everyone can enjoy free leech.

- Thank you, Staff

They are trying to use their last weapon, FREELEECh. :D

anon
10-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Krunch, that message's been there for a long while already.

i was making mind my mind to join this tracker but sad enf

You couldn't have joined even if you wanted, at least through the "right" means. Signups are closed and there are no invites.

By the way, 5 new torrents were uploaded today!

PooBar
10-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Read the what is written is Bold on the Browse page and you will see what is going on