PDA

View Full Version : [Req]Bit-HDTV

xgt
10-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Hello everyone,

Can someone be kind enough to give me an invite to Bit-HDTV?

Please pm me and i will explain to you the reason why im asking for an invite and believe me, its a pretty damn good reason :whistling

Regards everyone

IdolEyes787
10-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Please pm me and i will explain to you the reason why im asking for an invite and believe me, its a pretty damn good reason :whistling

Just a guess but because you want to be a member?:unsure:
Btw why can't you just post the "very good reason" here .It's just a reason after all,not national security .:unsure:PMs smell of secrecy and bs .

KFlint
10-08-2010, 10:33 PM
I also suggest you give your very good reason in public... Most won't bother about this request unless they see it right away in this thread.

I'm guessing that you need access to HD content, can't really see another reason :unsure:

hulabula
10-08-2010, 10:55 PM
I'm guessing that you need access to HD content, can't really see another reason

don't be so narrow minded. someone may have kidnapped him and asked for this tracker as ransom.

anon
10-08-2010, 10:57 PM

Disguised trade?

xgt
10-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Yeah, i can give you the very good reason, my account was disabled for inactivity and the staff there wasn't helpfull and treat me like an idiot. So if someone could sent me an invite, i would give proof of the two torrents i had seeding there...

anon
10-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Yeah, i can give you the very good reason, my account was disabled for inactivity and the staff there wasn't helpfull and treat me like an idiot.

So, your very good reason is trying to get a dupe after their staff refused to reenable you? :P

xgt
10-08-2010, 11:37 PM
they said it was impossible to do it.. but most of the time they were mockin me like i was a f#%&in clown.. so i didn't get why they didnt reenable me..

and i was a member for about three years and with about 100gb buffer.. i don't take things seriously on the internet but it was kind of a disrespect from the kids :p

well, maybe they are seeing this and invite me in haha

IdolEyes787
10-09-2010, 03:29 AM
Sorry "pretty damn good"
they said it was impossible to do it.. but most of the time they were mockin me like i was a f#%&in clown.. so i didn't get why they didnt reenable me..

I would never mock you since I have coulrophobia.

Btw I may be wrong but wanting an invite so that you can rejoin a tracker that you don't apparently use probably doesn't qualify as a "good reason".
Sorry, "pretty damn good reason ."

xgt
10-09-2010, 01:04 PM
No problem with our phobia buddy, i said "like i was a f#%&in clown".. hope you understand and wish you the best..

I had about 250gb uploaded i think and about 150gb downloaded, so apparently i used the tracker. Forgot to park the account, politely asked the staff there to reactivate the account and they didn't. I think that being a user for about three years and with good ratio were both good reasons but it was their call and i had to accept, forgetting the part where they acted bad.

So I'm here asking if anyone can please invite me, I can provide proof of ratio from other trackers..

Thanks in advance,