PDA

View Full Version : [GA] 3 x IPTorrents

Secrecy
10-10-2010, 01:21 AM
At least 1 ratio proof, and why you want it.

Don't PM me, I PM you : )

eminter_25391
10-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Thank for your gr8 giveaway :D Can i get an invite please

invite received. edit

I need a general tracker BRRip & BDRip torrents. I will take care of it and always seed & seed & seed.

Cheers mate :D

Secrecy
10-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Invite sent :)

whatcdfan
10-10-2010, 03:28 AM
Thank for your gr8 giveaway :D Can i get an invite please

Cheers mate :D

showing ur real id of those trackers on .png's is not a good idea

eminter_25391
10-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Invite sent :)

Invite received. Thank mate :D

showing ur real id of those trackers on .png's is not a good idea

What will happen if I show my real id? I really don't know much about it.
And can you remove my screenshot on your post please. :yup:

whatcdfan
10-10-2010, 04:29 AM
some trackers dont like their invites given away to total strangers on public forums, u may get a warning or more acc disabled
screenshots removed

anon
10-10-2010, 04:02 PM
some trackers dont like their invites given away to total strangers on public forums

That'd apply more to Secrecy than eminter :)

Secrecy
10-10-2010, 10:25 PM
some trackers dont like their invites given away to total strangers on public forums

Hey, everyone here is my friend :)

IdolEyes787
10-10-2010, 10:31 PM

Have TT account.
Want FTN/HDBits invite only.

PM me.

Pretty sure I'm not.:mellow:

Secrecy
10-10-2010, 10:39 PM

Oh sorry man, my post should've been, "everyone except for spammers such as IdolEyes787..."

IdolEyes787
10-10-2010, 10:45 PM

Oh sorry man, my post should've been, "everyone except for spammers such as IdolEyes787..."

Then you really,really won't like my "spam " in your trade thread.

Secrecy
10-10-2010, 10:49 PM

Well if you don't have anything better to do...then enjoy.

IdolEyes787
10-10-2010, 10:57 PM

Well if you don't have anything better to do...then enjoy.

Hmmm ( compares relative merits of speaking out against ignorance as opposed to spending time and effort on trying to get into leetish bt trackers for no valid reason or purpose):mellow: .

Secrecy
10-10-2010, 10:59 PM
^ lol

hulabula
10-10-2010, 11:04 PM

Have TT account.
Want FTN/HDBits invite only.

PM me.

I never understood the taboo in trading. You have a greater chance at receiving an FTN invite via trading a TT account for it, than via a giveaway.

IdolEyes787
10-10-2010, 11:17 PM
I never understood the taboo in trading. You have a greater chance at receiving an FTN invite via trading a TT account for it, than via a giveaway.

You stand a better chance of having sex with Jessica Alba if you hit her over the head,tie her up and kidnap her so I really don't see your point.

^ lol

Good comeback.

hulabula
10-11-2010, 12:03 AM
You stand a better chance of having sex with Jessica Alba if you hit her over the head,tie her up and kidnap her so I really don't see your point.

Rereading my post, I don't see much of a point either. But what I wanted to say was, some trackers are difficult to get into and giveaways don't help. So if one (who wants to get into such a tracker really badly) has to turn to trading as a last resort, what is so bad about it? (It's consensual too unlike your jessica alba example) Clearly he wouldn't have taken the trouble, if he could get an invite for free. Besides, OP seems to be bringing free stuff to the table as well.

IdolEyes787
10-11-2010, 12:40 AM

Rereading my post, I don't see much of a point either. But what I wanted to say was, some trackers are difficult to get into and giveaways don't help. So if one (who wants to get into such a tracker really badly) has to turn to trading as a last resort, what is so bad about it? (It's consensual too unlike your jessica alba example) Clearly he wouldn't have taken the trouble, if he could get an invite for free. Besides, OP seems to be bringing free stuff to the table as well.

It doesn't seem to be consensual on the part of the tracker and in this case that is the only party that matters .
Also no one "needs" to belong to any tracker so badly as to necessitate lying to get into it.
Is it fair that everyone can't belong to certain trackers?No of course not but I would have hoped that the choice between being dishonest or not being a member would be a more difficult one.

Btw rewrite 'bringing free stuff to the table " to "looking for the quickest and easiest way to increase his rep count" and you will be closer to the truth.

Secrecy
10-11-2010, 01:25 AM
+1 hulabula

As IdolEyes787 has mentioned, it may be dishonest trading accounts to get in, but I don't see how one can attack lying if it leads to a win-win situation. Yes I have offered a TT account in exchange for FTN/HDBits in another thread, and I understand TT doesn't allow account trading, but think about what the better outcome is - I keep TT, where I will probably get banned due to inactivity...or trade it to someone who will actually use it, in exchange for something that I will use. Thus I see no harm in trading accounts.

IdolEyes787, who do you think you are? The master of human behavior? The savior of the world from ignorance? Or just someone who thinks they're so awesome that it's ludicrous... I'm sorry for opening this GA, I was trying increase rep, not trying to offer something to the community - just because you said so.

IdolEyes787
10-11-2010, 01:54 AM
I apologize for "attacking " you because clearly you are not just morally but also mentally deficient.

it may be dishonest trading accounts to get in, but I don't see how one can attack lying if it leads to a win-win situation. Yes I have offered a TT account in exchange for FTN/HDBits in another thread, and I understand TT doesn't allow account trading, but think about what the better outcome is - I keep TT, where I will probably get banned due to inactivity...or trade it to someone who will actually use it, in exchange for something that I will use. Thus I see no harm in trading accounts.
It's OK to lie as a means to an end .Try justifying that reasoning when someone screws you over using that exact twisted logic. See if you still think it's so OK.
You only signed up to TT during the brief open sign up so that you could try and flip the account for something else ,a fact that you readily admit to. The harm as I pointed out elsewhere is that in doing so you deprived someone that actually wanted to be a member the opportunity .
As for "trading it to someone that will actually use it" , overlooking the fact that by simply not signing up you would have done the exact same altruistic thing:rolleyes: you assume that the person that you trade to will "use " the account to do more than buffer it.
Now as an obviously experienced trader you tell me how many traded accounts end up actually being used as opposed not just flipped again for the "next big thing"?
Of went that's how you already defined "used'

IdolEyes787, who do you think you are? The master of human behavior? The savior of the world from ignorance? Or just someone who thinks they're so awesome that it's ludicrous... I'm sorry for opening this GA, I was trying increase rep, not trying to offer something to the community - just because you said so.

Once again I'm not trying to make you do anything, I 'm only offering an opinion on what is transpiring .I don't think that especially makes me a master or savior of anything in particular.It certainly doesn't make be better than you in anyway except maybe honesty.

As so cynically giving away invites purely to build rep ,I think I already said that.

hulabula
10-11-2010, 01:57 AM
It doesn't seem to be consensual on the part of the tracker and in this case that is the only party that matters .
Also no one "needs" to belong to any tracker so badly as to necessitate lying to get into it.
Is it fair that everyone can't belong to certain trackers?No of course not but I would have hoped that the choice between being dishonest or not being a member would be a more difficult one.

Btw rewrite 'bringing free stuff to the table " to "looking for the quickest and easiest way to increase his rep count" and you will be closer to the truth.

Ehh, no hard feelings but i don't really think you care about tracker's wishes as much as you pretend to. Are you really against giving away invites/accounts for free to random people online? Did you never edit ratio proofs? It's hard to talk about honesty when talking about torrenting anyway- it's too subjective.

IdolEyes787
10-11-2010, 02:10 AM

Ehh, no hard feelings but i don't really think you care about tracker's wishes as much as you pretend to. Are you really against giving away invites/accounts for free to random people online? Did you never edit ratio proofs? It's hard to talk about honesty when talking about torrenting anyway- it's too subjective.

I believe in honesty not "trackers wishes" in this insistence the two just happen to coincide . As for giving away randomly or editing proofs or "pretending" you obviously don't know me very well( I really am this anal , in a world of possibilities someone is bound to be :mellow:).
Btw yes honesty in torrenting is a dubious term at best but as with war still better for all involved to have some of it ,dubious or not , than operate with none at all.

hulabula
10-11-2010, 02:36 AM

I believe in honesty not "trackers wishes" in this insistence the two just happen to coincide .

:mellow: okay...

Secrecy
10-11-2010, 02:59 AM
You only signed up to TT during the brief open sign up so that you could try and flip the account for something else

Nice assumption.

a fact that you readily admit to.

Please enlighten me as to how I admitted to this "fact".

The harm as I pointed out elsewhere is that in doing so you deprived someone that actually wanted to be a member the opportunity .

Umm, I wanted to be a member...

you assume that the person that you trade to will "use " the account to do more than buffer it.
Now as an obviously experienced trader you tell me how many traded accounts end up actually being used as opposed not just flipped again for the "next big thing"?
Of went that's how you already defined "used'

Perhaps the only thing you've said that I agree with.
But if you have a better way of gaining accounts at other high level trackers (and don't pull all that "need" "want" crap on me), then please let me know.

I apologize for "attacking " you because clearly you are not just morally but also mentally deficient.

Whatever.