PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] SCC Invite

DarkestShine
10-11-2010, 07:36 AM
I've heard great things about this tracker. I want a fast scene tracker with great pretimes so SCC seems perfect for me. I understand I'm may not seem to be active on FST (I'm more of a lurker), but I will definitely be very active on SCC.

Please PM me if your kind enough to send me a spare SCC invite, I will send ratio/speedtest/seedbox proofs, whatever you need ;)

Thanks for reading me request,
Cheers

dzamba
10-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Invation on SCC cost 10 euro. There's a place when admin give unlimited invation on SCC ( dont know can i put this name tracker) GL.

Di@monds
10-11-2010, 10:50 AM
DarkestShine,
Pm 2 speedtests, 2 ratioproofs from your most used trackers and what sb are you using atm

Glitterstep
10-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Why not torrentvault, its kinda similar to SCC (pretimes_)

anon
10-11-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm may not seem to be active on FST (I'm more of a lurker), but I will definitely be very active on SCC.

Consider the fact nowadays you have to donate to get invites there, and people would rather invite someone with more than 6 posts here.

There's a place when admin give unlimited invation on SCC ( dont know can i put this name tracker)

The Power User forums on What.cd and Waffles.

ElitUser
10-11-2010, 06:22 PM
The Power User forums on What.cd and Waffles.
And recently in Hdbits

Why not torrentvault, its kinda similar to SCC (pretimes_)

Torrentvault had really good pretime even it was winning too many races among those fast pretime releser private sites. But recently TorrentValut has lost topsite access thats why currently TV has no pretime but hopefully shall be restored in the future but there is no estimate time for this to be restored at present.

DarkestShine
10-14-2010, 10:24 PM
DarkestShine,
Pm 2 speedtests, 2 ratioproofs from your most used trackers and what sb are you using atm

Thankyou very much. Invite received.