PDA

View Full Version : Binsearch now offering "Automated post analysis" pretty nice for some

SonsOfLiberty
10-13-2010, 11:56 PM
Well yes I know some other no name search engines offered this awhile back, I just wanted to tell people incase some missed it, so search anything, and then click view collection and you should see the analysis...example of a .cab one, tricky fuckers...

And an example of a good one:

So now, that's not new for some people but I figured it would come in handy for some who did not know..

So, just search what you want, "click collection" and then you will see the "Automated post analysis" ..

Here that passworders and file inside of file retards, we no longer need to worry about your stupid ass's...I repeat your days are over jackass's.

WHiKWiRE
10-14-2010, 03:58 AM
This is pretty bad ass. I'm a huge fan of this new feature. :D

zot
10-14-2010, 04:43 AM
I figured it would probably only be a matter of time before some of MysterBin's innovative new features (such as looking inside rars) would be copied by the other search engines. I'm glad to see that Binsearch jumped on it quite fast.

Hypatia
10-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Its kinda strange. I saw it several times but now im testing different efnet uploads and dont see this analysis at all \\

PS ook i got it. Analysis only works on posts uploaded more than 3 h ago.

JustDOSE
10-14-2010, 10:09 AM
nice feature.

SonsOfLiberty
10-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Why did you steal my avatar?

heiska
10-14-2010, 07:43 PM

Nevermind him, he's a junkie.

Nice feature!

KFlint
10-14-2010, 08:09 PM

I removed it to avoid potential confusion among members.

(You happen to be a mod btw, just do it yourself next time lol)

Pretty nice feature btw

tesco
10-14-2010, 10:20 PM
How does it work? :geek:
:sly:

JustDOSE
10-14-2010, 10:39 PM
just click 'collection' on search result and it will show whats contained in the file/s

edit: well it was working :/

zot
10-14-2010, 11:00 PM
about .CAB files:
I've never seen a movie release in a .CAB file before. Are these fakes or do some people post video files inside .cab archives?

SOL, I seem to remember that a few years ago there was someone who used to take your ed2k releases, delete your NFOs, and repackage them and rename them as his own releases. So compared to that, maybe avatar stealing might not be so bad ;)

tesco
10-15-2010, 12:02 AM
just click 'collection' on search result and it will show whats contained in the file/s

edit: well it was working :/I mean how does it work. The coding aspect. Add the feature to FST. :P
I know how to do it, but it would use a shitton of bandwith. :wacko:

SonsOfLiberty
10-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Well I assume the site downloads the first file and checks inside....one would assume...next, I think the post needs to be over 3 hours in age, it might be a beta feature as well. I can't find any mention of it on the site, didn't you contact the owner once before? Contact him again and ask :P

tesco
10-15-2010, 12:04 AM
about .CAB files:
I've never seen a movie release in a .CAB file before. Are these fakes or do some people post video files inside .cab archives?
They don't, that was an example of a "fake".

Well I assume the site downloads the first file and checks inside....one would assume...next, I think the post needs to be over 3 hours in age, it might be a beta feature as well. I can't find any mention of it on the site, didn't you contact the owner once before? Contact him again and ask :P
Well the problem with that is the fact that the server has to download a rar, they add up to quite a bit of bandwith. :mellow:
I've contacted him a few times, he always responds with an answer. Not sure about this one though, he might want to keep it secret for a while.

zot
10-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Well the problem with that is the fact that the server has to download a rar, they add up to quite a bit of bandwith. :mellow:
One solution might be to set up the search engine in the same datacenter as the usenet server farm it feeds from. I'm assuming that bandwidth issues would not (hopefully) apply to transfers within the same data center network in the same way that they would externally, across the internet.

Since several Usenet providers own their data center and rent out rack space, I would think (hope) that a deal could easily be worked out for free inter-network bandwidth, since both sides would ultimately benefit from such an arrangement.

pip99
10-15-2010, 08:20 PM
zot said "One solution might be to set up the search engine in the same datacenter as the usenet server farm it feeds from. I'm assuming that bandwidth issues would not (hopefully) apply to transfers within the same data center network"

data center direct peering within the same building is usually free as they just jack into a spare switch of the other provider, it's in all their interests to do so, as its all about maximizing their external profits and cutting internal costs as much as possible, the data centers are happy as your still paying for the power and other sundry items.

its a shame 3rd party long range wireless providers still dont setup shop in all the world's data centers to sell direct long range wireless connections to the retail consumer.

as we to could then take advantage of these same mass saving's, for instance, you and 10 of your local mates in the local university area clubbing together to buy the cheap CPE LR wireless directional dish kit makes it a very competitive proposition today for a 1 gig wireless microwave link to your local data center.

or you could even think about forming small co-operatives and collectively mesh several of your co-location LR wireless feeds together.. ;) iv advocated that option for several years already, but you need those 3rd party long range wireless OEM's to actually install and start their co-location ends first before it becomes really viable for many end users, then no more restrictive commercial ISP costs or Up/Down ratio worries ;), hell you could even setup any server you like locally and feed it directly to the Co-location site over a spare LR (long range) wireless connection so it becomes just another Co-location rack device but local to you OC ;)

Duron
10-22-2010, 11:24 AM
It is a very good feature but I expect the scammers will find workarounds eventually