PDA

View Full Version : [request] hdbits.org

nemo8
10-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Hello!
I really would like to get an hdbits.org invite. For ages I've been trying to, but sadly I never had good luck so far. I don't want to get in just to say 'I'm on hdbits.org, how cool is that', but because I would use it a lot. I'm a huge HD fan, and I know that site is a paradise.
I know it's hard to get in, but I don't want to pay for an invite, because I think that's exactly what torrent is not about. If you have an invite please give it to me, I wouldn't disappoint you. I'm on some other hd trackers, and torrent sites, so if you need proof from those I'd be happy to give information on them. I could also give you a speedtest image, and just about anything you want as proof that I'm trustable.
If you would invite me you'd make me happy for a life. If you have an invite please PM me, and I'll proove you that I can be trusted and your invite will be in good hands!
Thank you! :)

anon
10-15-2010, 09:32 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/425260-REQ-HDBits.org

Same. Good luck, though...

raghuveer
10-16-2010, 05:57 PM
i also require some hd content ,so i am going to request some

anon
10-16-2010, 06:01 PM

Then just post your other thread, what's the need to write that here also? :P

Cabalo
10-16-2010, 07:05 PM

Then just post your other thread, what's the need to write that here also? :P

No need to, it's one less request that is going to fail.

sake
10-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Why is it going to fail - because of the user, because of the introduction (info) or just because HDBits is so "elite"?

Cabalo
10-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Because it will fail. I thought it was obvious. :idunno:

KFlint
10-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Just join Bit-HDTV....

snagit
10-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Or find an invite to HD-Torrents.org. :)

nemo8
10-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Just join Bit-HDTV....

i'm on bit-hdtv, but sadly there aren't any files I'm looking for.

Condor
10-17-2010, 03:24 PM
how can u sure files that u looking for is on hdbits.org ?

senegal
10-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Well, let's say the Internet is for many of us, a source of inspiration!

Cabalo
10-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Just join Bit-HDTV....

Which are ?

nemo8
10-17-2010, 06:00 PM

Which are ?

mostly web-dl series, 1080i ctrlhd series, older talkshows, some old series episodes in 720p...
I know they're on the site, because I knew someone who was on the site, and I asked him to check if they're on. (it was almost a year ago)

Cabalo
10-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Name them. I'm on the site, I can tell you.

KFlint
10-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Which are ?

mostly web-dl series, 1080i ctrlhd series, older talkshows, some old series episodes in 720p...
I know they're on the site, because I knew someone who was on the site, and I asked him to check if they're on. (it was almost a year ago)

Won't change much to the fact that there are no invites at the moment. Perhaps bitmetv or tvtorrents could be of help.

IdolEyes787
10-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Which are ?

Funny, only in bt could someone answer what shows they are looking for without actually ...naming... shows.:mellow:

Somebody want to take a shot at explaining newsgroups to me again?

cinephilia
10-17-2010, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGr1TXHLM3o

Tokeman
10-17-2010, 11:59 PM

Won't change much to the fact that there are no invites at the moment. Perhaps bitmetv or tvtorrents could be of help.

New members join up everyday. Maybe normal users can't invite, but some one can, and they do invite people regurally if you check the home page for the newest member.

Cabalo
10-18-2010, 12:32 AM

Funny, only in bt could someone answer what shows they are looking for without actually ...naming... shows.:mellow:

I'm waiting for the day you PM me about that... :happy:
I've got the feeling that day is just across the corner.

KFlint
10-18-2010, 01:42 AM
Newsgroups, like ignorance, is a bliss.

I wish it had more french content but otherwise, the need to rely on bt is minimal to nil.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2010, 02:20 AM

I wish I had something witty to say to that but besides the fact that I never have anything witty to say I can't argue the fact.
Sadly bt after a certain level doesn't seem so much about the sharing or enjoying of files as it does trying to prove something ( how much you can upload,how much of a community person you are, how much you know about things that don't really need knowing about) or in extreme cases trying to deny other people of something that you already have ( site,file, userclass ).

sake
10-18-2010, 06:08 AM
Because it will fail. I thought it was obvious. :idunno:

Yes, it is. I was just curious why. I hope that i`ll see pretty soon a successful HDbits RQ thread here at FST! :)

IdolEyes787
10-18-2010, 11:47 AM
There needs to be a sticky that states what sites a person has no right to request .

I was being sarcastic there just in case it wasn't apparent.

carlman
10-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Who are all these new members joining up?.

IdolEyes787
10-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Who are all these new members joining up?.

55278:eyebrows:

Besides I will take the OP's naivety over your mercenary and ultimately stupid " have FTN want sceneHD,pedros,HDbits" any day.

Not mention that as so as you "get" your precious pedros account you are immediately looking to trade it away.If I didn't make myself clear earlier that is abundantly sillier than anything the OP has done here .

(http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/425249-Have-ftn-and-others-want-scenehd-pedros-hdbits.)

nemo8
10-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Name them. I'm on the site, I can tell you.

in web-dl monk
any talkshow from Letterman to Conan in 1080i. I'd be okay with the guest's part only, too. but I would download also Ferguson's and Colbert's.
from series in 1080i I'm looking for 24, my name's earl, monk, battlestar galactica, the office, 30 rock, and much more, and I can't find some episodes to make my 720p series seasons complete.
but I'd download (and upload :)) much more, these are just the series I wrote.

Cabalo
10-18-2010, 01:00 PM
They can all be found on usenet.
Download client at www.unzbin.com, set servers as test.news-service.com and download NZBs from NZBSRUS.com

Done. In less than a minute.

nemo8
10-18-2010, 01:29 PM
They can all be found on usenet.
Download client at www.unzbin.com, set servers as test.news-service.com and download NZBs from NZBSRUS.com

Done. In less than a minute.

thanks, I've tried, but I can't get it to connect. can you show me a link of how to do this type of downloading?

anon
10-18-2010, 01:36 PM

You know, I've found myself using BT every time less and less nowadays, resorting to FS links on Warez-BB and RDesc. Full speed and no ratio worries. Torrents kind of lost their attractive for me. At least for new stuff.

nemo8, which error message are you getting? News-Service's test server can be down sometimes.

nemo8
10-18-2010, 01:40 PM
nothing, just the status doesn't change from disconnected.

anon
10-18-2010, 01:45 PM
nothing, just the status doesn't change from disconnected.

I can't check if the server is down at the moment, but make sure these are your settings:

Hostname: test.news-service.com
Port: 119
Username:
Password:
Connections: not more than 16.
Use SSL: unticked

Then click on Connect (the globe icon) and load the NZB.

Cabalo
10-18-2010, 02:26 PM
It comes and goes. Give it some time and it will be back.

nemo8
10-22-2010, 02:15 PM
couldn't get one file since then, it's not working for me. and on the site there are only some of what I need, so request up again (pls. don't make comments saying I have no chance, I'll give it a shot- almost 2% it works :)