PDA

View Full Version : TTi Invite required

mossy123
10-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Hi Guys,

I used to have an account on TTi ages ago before they decided to go shareware and I requested to have my account deleted. I tried IRC but the admin said that they dont keep the details that far back and that I should try and obtain another invite.

I can provide ratio proofs and speedtest.

Thanks

Mossy.

Cabalo
10-16-2010, 01:24 PM
I can invite you. Send me a PM with an email.

Though, they have this message when issuing an invite:

Note that we currently have reached the user limit of 25,000 users and that the person you invite may not be able to register at the moment. Inactive users are pruned all the time so just try register again later.

Renzokuken-
10-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Cabalo, if you've got more than one, I'd appreciate one as well. Been looking to trade for it, but things didn't work out. Fresh Ratio proofs on TL/IPT/mmaT can be provided.
I am a dedicated user on big trackers. Thanks bro

Cabalo
10-16-2010, 03:44 PM
I have loads of invites, but as I explained you via PM, I do not invite people who trade. As you do.

memnom
10-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Well i do not, do i qualify? I had an account there a long time ago, it was pruned due to inactivity along with a lot other high lvl trackers. Do let me know if its possible for u to invite me.

P.S i hope this doesnt degrade me to a noob, but they are still 0-day right?

Om3n
10-17-2010, 01:21 AM
@memnom: They are still 0day, with some Swedish content.

Cabalo
10-17-2010, 04:21 AM
For the record, this is not a giveaway of mine. I just fulfilled the OP's request.
Therefore, there's nothing else to discuss here, thread closed.