PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Offering

Valkyr
10-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Filesharingtalk Dear Members!

I would like to offer an invitation to a few pages!

1 wunza.ws invite
2 ethor.net invite
10 nordic-t.org invite
1 scene-rush.com invite
2 waffles anytime invite
3 pretome invite
5 iloveclassics.com invite
1 siscate.com (spanish) invite 1 elbuitre
4 karagarga invite
3 secret-cinema
1 freshon.tv

Then I'll check out what else ..:)

Conditions:

--Profile link to me at least 3 sides, does not link to me, not a picture without a name!
--In any event, use the page and not only have to your collection!

Individual treatment will be sympathetic, or you can send the invitation! The number of posts and do not care, individuals with a purposeful look forward to your application! Have a nice day

anon
10-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Conditions:

--Profile link to me at least 3 sides, does not link to me, not a picture without a name!
--In any event, use the page and not only have to your collection!

Individual treatment will be sympathetic, or you can send the invitation! The number of posts and do not care, individuals with a purposeful look forward to your application! Have a nice day

You're using an online translator, right? :D

senegal
10-17-2010, 04:03 PM
So, what's the problem???
If you can count to 10 in Hungarian, I'll give you a lollipop! :lol:

DeadPoet
10-17-2010, 04:19 PM
The problem is that me (I bet lot of others too) can't really understand what he's saying. :|

snagit
10-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Glad I'm not the only one. :lol:

bigdaddydude
10-18-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm confused.

snap3r
10-18-2010, 12:32 AM
As proof he wants either 3 profile links or 3 unedited images of profiles and the second condition is to use the tracker not only collect it as many users here do.
10+ for effort :)

anon
10-18-2010, 01:23 PM
As proof he wants either 3 profile links or 3 unedited images of profiles and the second condition is to use the tracker not only collect it as many users here do.

Not to mention postcount doesn't matter, while the quality of your application does. Or that's what I understood.

Itzik007
10-18-2010, 03:09 PM
haed to understad... but i wend you pm.

thanks

Valkyr
10-18-2010, 05:18 PM
unfortunately, my friend .. I do not know in English: S

snagit
10-18-2010, 11:35 PM
That's fine, Valkyr. Not many of us know Hungarian. ;)

DeadPoet
10-19-2010, 07:42 AM
This is English speaking forum so it's kinda funny to play I-don't-know-English card here.

I doubt lot of FST members goes to Hungarian forums to give away invites if they don't speak Hungarian.

No offence to OP. Just stating my opinion. ;]

//and I do realise my English is far from good.

gamesover
10-19-2010, 09:09 AM
This is English speaking forum so it's kinda funny to play I-don't-know-English card here.

I doubt lot of FST members goes to Hungarian forums to give away invites if they don't speak Hungarian.

No offence to OP. Just stating my opinion. ;]

//and I do realise my English is far from good.

Your english sounds fine to me.

This is an english speaking forum but the filesharing community is so international a large majority of our members have english as a second language. It would be interesting if FST had small sections for other languages, I know a few trackers that do the same thing with forum section or irc channels as long as there is staff or a trusted member that speaks that language to moderate it.

whatcdfan
10-19-2010, 10:32 AM
does anyone care for the invites OP was offering..............Anyone???

hulabula
10-19-2010, 12:04 PM
does anyone care for the invites OP was offering..............Anyone???

I wondered the same thing every time this thread popped up. Normally people go nuts over at least waffles...

anon
10-19-2010, 04:12 PM
This is an english speaking forum but the filesharing community is so international a large majority of our members have english as a second language.

Seconded, not to mention English is considered the "universal language", while Hungarian isn't, for example.

Also, this is a very massive and well-known forum. I'm pretty sure the guy used Google to look for a place where to give and get tracker invites, and this was among the first results.

Valkyr
10-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Forgive me if it is not right, what I write .. I just wanted to give invitations, if you've been given ..: (

google compiler did: S I do not know otherwise

anon
10-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Forgive me if it is not right, what I write .. I just wanted to give invitations, if you've been given ..: (

No worries, Valkyr! It's all good. :)

HcTiB01
10-20-2010, 02:01 AM
So can i get the fux0r? I've been looking all over for this site & will give you proofs if needed

Valkyr
10-20-2010, 03:10 AM
Ok .. if you can ..

HcTiB01
10-20-2010, 06:08 AM
PM sent with proofs & email addy

Goldfilm
10-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi pal,whether or not you can invite me to KG,i like some old movies,KG is a good tracker for old movies.
if you can invite me,you need everything i will be able to supply for you.

HcTiB01
10-20-2010, 10:56 PM
I wouldn't bother too much about this GA because Valkyr seems to change his mind not to and even to pull his foot out of this forum. Didn't give a reason why.
I think he should have mention this in the first post when he changed his mind.

Quote PM I had

I'm sorry but I took the invitation .. I'm sorry I looked at pulling off this forum, too!

spark
11-17-2010, 11:51 AM
It sad to see bastards flaming the poor guy who was trying to help...

Close this thread pls, it broke my heart..

anon
11-17-2010, 02:21 PM

The thread would have been simply forgotten hadn't you posted here, which is more or less the same. :unsure:

spark
11-17-2010, 02:46 PM

The thread would have been simply forgotten hadn't you posted here, which is more or less the same. :unsure:

aha