PDA

View Full Version : Is Hombre done with this site?

IdolEyes787
10-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Last Activity 09-22-10 10:58 PMOr is it still too early to break out the champagne?

clocker
10-19-2010, 02:48 AM
It's never a bad time for champers.

I don't even know who Hombre is/was but I'll celebrate anyway.

KFlint
10-19-2010, 01:34 PM
The one who had the annoying Mortal Kombat blinking avatar and signature, might help you figure out.

P2PDog
10-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Activity 09-22-10 10:58 PMOr is it still too early to break out the champagne?

You miss him already :)

megabyteme
10-19-2010, 06:48 PM
I say we break out the champagne, but save the bottles. If he slithers back in returns, we beat him with the bottles.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2010, 06:58 PM
I say we break out the champagne, but save the bottles. If he slithers back in returns, we beat him with the bottles.

Btw I really wanted to put "Is Hombre dead?" but I'd feel terrible if something had actually happened to him and I was being all obliviously light .

PS if you are sick hombre , or you've suffered some personal tragedy or something all the best wishes.
Stay away ,but all the best wishes.

megabyteme
10-19-2010, 07:16 PM
With the recent live (no pun intended) online suicide, this does bring up a valid issue- how much should we concern ourselves with how our online comments effect others in the non-online realm?

Personally, there are a certain number of people online who I miss if they are absent for a period of time. Art comes to mind here- he has not posted in months now, and he has apparently suffered a real-life tragedy. I do sincerely worry, and wish him better times. Others here (and on a few other sites), are important to me as a daily part of my day. It's nice o know that those people are here, and I check in to see how they are doing, and value their opinions on movies, as well as enjoying their humor.

As for the "others"... I do not believe the same care, and courtesy, needs to be extended to individuals who frequent a site with the intent of being an ass, a negative, or a general "spastic" as some would appropriately say. In short, our actions and words make up who we are while online. If someone needs real-world help, it is not our responsibility to give them therapy online. There are sites for that- this is not one. If someone hurts themselves because they are texted harshly, it will only be a matter of time before someone hurts their feelings IRL.

That said, stay fucked off, Hornberry. :dry:

IdolEyes787
10-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Sorry but it would take an awful lot more than someone merely being an asshole online for me to wish bad of them.

Course I'm Canadian and post- pubescent.

KFlint
10-19-2010, 07:40 PM
I don't the guy at all except for the Las Vegas Strip effect his left on the board when posting. What's wrong with him?

megabyteme
10-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Sorry but it would take an awful lot more than someone merely being an asshole online for me to wish bad of them.

Course I'm Canadian and post- pubescent.

I'm not necessarily wishing them harm, but they don't fall in my "care" category. I don't feel responsibility towards someone who is an ass AND is already unstable. They need to seek help, not abuse online.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Not to belabour the point but he wasn't "seeking abuse" .

Anyway as been pointed out innumerable times to me , maybe we( we being anyone that is older than 18 and occasionally has coherent thoughts) are the ones that don't "belong" here.

Can't say that I can argue the point.

Btw some idiot in the bt section just called me fat.Now considering the extraordinary lengths I go to to be the opposite that's something I take offense at .:lol:

PS i hate you all fuck off the end.

megabyteme
10-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Not to belabour the point but he wasn't "seeking abuse".

I don't know about the posting habits of the kid who killed himself, but Hornberry seems to beg for abuse.

Fatso. I heard you ate an entire tofurky all by yourself on Canadian TGiving.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Not to belabour the point but he wasn't "seeking abuse".

I don't know about the posting habits of the kid who killed himself, but Hornberry seems to beg for abuse.

Fatso. I heard you ate an entire tofurky all by yourself on Canadian TGiving.

I purged afterward.:(

Disme
10-20-2010, 08:18 AM
Personally, there are a certain number of people online who I miss if they are absent for a period of time. Art comes to mind here-

That makes two!

Something Else
10-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Who the fekk is Hombre. Never heard of her. Some leotard layabout I should expect. :blink:

Tv Controls you
10-20-2010, 07:22 PM
I'll just post this here

http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/profilepic/profilepic230467_2.gif

I'll spare you the flashing one, encase any of you are epileptic

Hombre
10-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Nein, i'm back!
i spend last month in Mali as volunteer of a NGO. Shit country. all is shit there. too much "darkness", and stinks like toilet.
glad i leave that crap hole, not coming back.

good too see ppl miss me!

I will put new review for tracker to celebreate!

IdolEyes787
10-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Nein, i'm back!
i spend last month in Mali as volunteer of a NGO. Shit country. all is shit there. too much "darkness", and stinks like toilet.
glad i leave that crap hole, not coming back.

good too see ppl miss me!

I will put new review for tracker to celebreate!

I on the other hand will be putting a gun in my mouth to celebreate.

Hombre
10-20-2010, 09:30 PM
i dont understand why u will do that.
all i give is info, and review trackers, most of those are crap, as you know.

i review iMAGiNE tracker now, one i just see there is big thread with stupid posting.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2010, 09:39 PM
i dont understand why u will do that.

I'm a complex individual . Some would even say deep.

anon
10-20-2010, 09:46 PM
i review iMAGiNE tracker now

"You" will review the tracker now? You haven't done but copying & pasting from another site. As always :unsure:

megabyteme
10-20-2010, 09:56 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Swe back. This site could use some...err...err...Swe. :)

*Note to HORNBERRY*- EVERYWHERE YOU GO SMELLS LIKE SHIT. :dry:

IdolEyes787
10-20-2010, 11:55 PM
"We must come to the point where we realize the concept of race is a false one. There is only one race, the human race." -Dan Aykroyd Shows what he knows, I just saw a dog race yesterday.
Explain that one Elwood.

megabyteme
10-22-2010, 02:01 AM
Maybe Dr. Detroit is against animal servitude, too. :idunno: