PDA

View Full Version : iMAGiNE Review

Hombre
10-20-2010, 09:21 PM
55503 (http://lookpic.com/c1/i2/3738/uD6DsZl6.jpeg)
Their goal is not to become another Bytemonsoon or Suprnova (not dizzying either of them though). The goal is to provide the absolutely latest stuff. Therefore, only specially authorised users have permission to upload torrents.

This is a private tracker, and you have to register before you can get full access to the site.

one really cool thing they have that i love is they have a "Handheld" category.

with almost 300 member its not the easiest to get your ratio up but they give users a certain amount of Freeleech slots and Double seed slots a month and ive managed to get a very respectable ratio.

they have a few "Internal" releases that are NOT allowed to leave the site.

INTERNAL/EXCLUSIVE Releases

IdolEyes787
10-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Their goal is not to become another Bytemonsoon or Suprnova (not dizzying either of them though). The goal is to provide the absolutely latest stuff.

What is the "absolute latest stuff " sucks ?

anon
10-20-2010, 09:44 PM
What is the "absolute latest stuff " sucks ?

Stock TBdev FAQ text. The two sites mentioned aren't even alive anymore.

DarkestShine
10-20-2010, 10:26 PM
lol what a joke

cinephilia
10-20-2010, 11:03 PM
and yet, they provide releases that are not allowed to leave the scene.

:rolleyes:

Quarterquack
10-21-2010, 06:20 AM

False.

cinephilia
10-21-2010, 08:14 AM

False.
http://imgur.com/YxhIX.jpg

:unsure:

gamesover
10-21-2010, 08:45 AM
How does Hombre always become a member of all these sites? Shit I share a seedbox with someone who's seeding their torrents but even I haven't had a chance to check the place out.

Disme
10-21-2010, 11:40 AM
How does Hombre always become a member of all these sites?

Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v :shifty:

anon
10-21-2010, 02:06 PM
How does Hombre always become a member of all these sites?

This (http://tinyurl.com/2uzwkc7) is how, in case the slightly correct grammar wasn't enough of a giveaway. :yup:

Quarterquack
10-22-2010, 08:50 PM
False.
http://imgur.com/YxhIX.jpg

:unsure:

1) Touché.
2) You know as well as I that the intent of that specific rule doesn't apply to the scene releases, but sure bend the truth a little for comical merit.

locbatuoc
10-28-2010, 08:00 AM
Thanks for review

bijoy
10-29-2010, 12:19 PM
This thread reminds me the previous thread about iMAGiNE here. :P

anon
10-29-2010, 02:57 PM

Maybe it's because both have the name "IMAGiNE" on their names? :unsure:

KFlint
10-29-2010, 05:21 PM

Yeah, what a good time we all had, right bijoy? :yahoo::yahoo:

Oh wait, no it sucked and I ended up banning one of their messenger for posting IPs of our members...:mellow:

bijoy
10-29-2010, 05:25 PM

Yeah, what a good time we all had, right bijoy? :yahoo::yahoo:

Oh wait, no it sucked and I ended up banning one of their messenger for posting IPs of our members...:mellow:

what a great piece of memory you have!!! ;)
My memory is too sort to remember the name of the banned person though..

Maybe it's because both have the name "IMAGiNE" on their names? :unsure:

ofcourse, because of that reason.. :P

anon
10-29-2010, 05:31 PM
My memory is too sort to remember the name of the banned person though..

iTpHo3NiX.

KFlint
10-29-2010, 05:31 PM
tbh, I don't remember either!

EDIT : Now I do!

gamesover
10-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Checked it out, this tracker has potential. It's small but growing everyday. I kinda like that small but steady growth. Right now for only having a small amount of members and being so new torrent activity is good. Give it time, with more activity that will come with over the months and more members + having the p2p groups directly involved here it could be something special.

IdolEyes787
10-29-2010, 08:06 PM
+ having the p2p groups directly involved here it could be something special.

Especially if they didn't happen to be such cawks.

gamesover
10-29-2010, 08:33 PM
+ having the p2p groups directly involved here it could be something special.

I know the thread here about them got totally derailed and everybody came off looking a little worse, that doesn't change the fact that they are still decent guys and I see everybody getting along just fine over there. Everybody's been friendly to me and I haven't had any issues so I'm not going to hold the fact that they got baited into a flame war against them. Did they handle it in the best way, probably not. Could they have come off as trying to be l33t, you could make that assumption or you could just ask yourself if you were trying to keep your tracker small would you want open signups announced here. I'm glad we don't see any trade threads for them, unlike the dozens of new TT trade threads that have popped up.

cinephilia
10-29-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm glad we don't see any trade threads for them, unlike the dozens of new TT trade threads that have popped up.
unfortunately for them, i'm afraid it won't last long.

IdolEyes787
10-29-2010, 10:05 PM

so I'm not going to hold the fact that they got baited into a flame war against them.

How exactly were they "baited into a flame war"?
I don't want to go to the trouble of going back and providing you with proof that everything negatively said or done was initiated by "them" ( "them" being opposed to "us" I suppose.....) but I will if you stick to that assertion.

Btw it's conveniently easy to be "decent guys" when everyone is saying and doing exactly as you wish but (here's me no doubt 'flaming" again) but isn't the true measure of "decency " how you react to and how you consequently choose to treat people when things are going precisely your own way?

Fishy2
10-30-2010, 11:24 PM
so I'm not going to hold the fact that they got baited into a flame war against them.

How exactly were they "baited into a flame war"?
I don't want to go to the trouble of going back and providing you with proof that everything negatively said or done was initiated by "them" ( "them" being opposed to "us" I suppose.....) but I will if you stick to that assertion.

Btw it's conveniently easy to be "decent guys" when everyone is saying and doing exactly as you wish but (here's me no doubt 'flaming" again) but isn't the true measure of "decency " how you react to and how you consequently choose to treat people when things are going precisely your own way?

True Idol, but many who could have added to it seem to have stayed out of it so should they be seen in the same light?

Cabalo
10-31-2010, 04:23 AM
As soon as the first quarrels amongst the groups emerge, the site will go down the drain.
It's a fact. It's called human nature.

Fishy2
10-31-2010, 08:53 PM
As soon as the first quarrels amongst the groups emerge, the site will go down the drain.

Time will tell, but if thats the case it would be a great shame

gamesover
11-02-2010, 12:54 AM

Time will tell, but if thats the case it would be a great shame

If the different groups are tight we won't have to worry too much.

kampuz
09-24-2011, 04:06 AM
wasn't this tracker closed?

anon
09-24-2011, 05:17 PM
Yes. Hence why I marked it as dead in the WTO.

kampuz
09-25-2011, 12:40 PM
I heard they open new one, leechfor-me or something, who got's the irc?