PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Very Special Giveaway - SCC and LL

gamesover
10-21-2010, 10:29 AM
I have two SCC invites to give out. Ratio proofs, speedtests, and post history here along with a good reason to join will be considered. I don't give out invites if there are no good candidates. Now for the exciting part...

In honor of LL enabling invites again

http://i52.tinypic.com/2cr7sk4.jpg

I might just invite a member or two of FST. Key word is MIGHT, invites now cost 80 tokens instead of the 40 that they used to be. So I'm not going to bother unless you really impress with your application in this thread and your history here.

Anyone can apply but only the best will be considered. This thread will probably be open for awhile, I can invite someone to LL at anytime. So I will take my time making a decision, just saying don't expect a winner to be announced overnight.

I've decided to give the first invite to Cabalo, as long as he doesn't mind waiting a little while longer. I'm starting school again tommorow, my sister is leaving town in the morning, and I got a few important things to take care of. I'm aiming to get the invite soon, hopefully early this week maybe in the next few days.

Renzokuken-
10-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Good stuff. Hope I qualify. I asked another guy but not sure, I suppose he passed me over for SCC. I want to become a memeber there, and use it regularly. The only other tracker I use are mma-t and TL. Any others I had, I wanted to swap for SCC, since I just want to stick to using 2/3 good ones and that's it. Not interested in collecting.

I'll pm profile links + ratio proofs etc. SCC alone. I have no need for others, thanks.

Magnum
10-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Is it much different from the torrent world?
P.S.Clear your inbox and buy me one :P

gamesover
10-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Any others I had, I wanted to swap for SCC, since I just want to stick to using 2/3 good ones and that's it. Not interested in collecting.

You wanted to swap?

Is it much different from the torrent world?
P.S.Clear your inbox and buy me one :P

Yeah slightly different, because they never give out invites and the cost of getting one is quite high. And your limited to one invite a month, unless you buy another one with your alt account.

Disme
10-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Lolz ... I must be like the only one not being in SCC these days :pinch:

gamesover
10-21-2010, 12:20 PM

Your not a member of SCC?

crespo9
10-21-2010, 12:22 PM
I know the fst through the google , at the first time I think it may only about the tracker world ,but then I found it is wrong. It have much more than I think , from here you can talk everything that you
are interested, and you can offen find some interesting talks . With the time goes on, I touch more and
more knowleage about the tracker world, the scc is a very great site , it is a 0day tracker,it have very fast pretime and the speed is fast too, it mean you can download the resource at fast at you can, this is an very exciting experience, not only want said it‘s special , I want to be a member of it and I can do better.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/998863709.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/vh3z14.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/29lbeah.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/l895c.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/10dv6vd.jpg

Stabber
10-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Great giveaway m8 ! THis is the first time i see an LL giveaway

Cabalo
10-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Luelinks is not a tracker. Anyway, I can't impress you much as I barely use trackers nowadays, just NGs and DDL, but I definitely could give a try somewhere else, forum-wise, because I spend way too much time here, in case anyone haven't noticed yet. :mellow:

Huh, ok, now translated into bittardish language:

I want it for the great community, my friend tells me it's amazing and the best torrent users are all there, but only the best and I want to be part of the best too!
I have seedbox, so I can make all the other member's life harder to seed maintain a great ratio!
Promise not to trade and cheat!! (Should have used 3 exclamation marks instead.)

plssssssss I need :cry:
I can give speedtest and demonoid ratio.

@ Disme: hey bud, I can get you a way in SCC, if you are interested. Some invites expire in 48 hours, so be quick to decide.

gamesover
10-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Luelinks is not a tracker.

It's even better than a tracker, especially if you use jdownloader.

Cabalo
10-21-2010, 12:53 PM
Luelinks is not a tracker.

Definitely interested.

gamesover
10-21-2010, 12:58 PM

Definitely interested.

So far you and Magnum are at the top of my list. But I'm going to keep this thread running for a few days at least before I start thinking about winners.

Going to bed soon. I'll check this thread again after I wake up.

rounder
10-21-2010, 12:59 PM
can you make me part of LL community

i always want to be part of them..

how hard can be to convice you that you must pick me

i am on one torrent community but i wanna be on LL too

so we can talk better on msn inbox or whatever you like

pm me if you need info, links etc.

i hope we will talk at least

Cabalo
10-21-2010, 01:04 PM

I vouch for you, your reputation says you are trusted... :rolleyes:

rounder
10-21-2010, 01:14 PM

I vouch for you, your reputation says you are trusted... :rolleyes:

how hard can be finding LL for you ?

Cabalo
10-21-2010, 01:30 PM
Don't take me as competition, or whatever.
I simply point out the facts, like surely many others would do sooner or later.
Maybe you don't spend much time on this part of the board, but that's how things are, people are scrutinized all the time. If you can't deal with it, home is right next door.

Shinzen
10-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Luelinks is not a tracker. Anyway, I can't impress you much as I barely use trackers nowadays, just NGs and DDL, but I definitely could give a try somewhere else, forum-wise, because I spend way too much time here, in case anyone haven't noticed yet. :mellow:

Huh, ok, now translated into bittardish language:

I want it for the great community, my friend tells me it's amazing and the best torrent users are all there, but only the best and I want to be part of the best too!
I have seedbox, so I can make all the other member's life harder to seed maintain a great ratio!
Promise not to trade and cheat!! (Should have used 3 exclamation marks instead.)

plssssssss I need :cry:
I can give speedtest and demonoid ratio.

So even u do apply in Invite giveaway section ?

Cabalo
10-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Why not? It's not like I'm more than a normal user, with different colored stars and a lot more work to do around here. :idunno:
You've been around for a while, and have you ever seen any staff here behaving as Gods or super inflated ego kids as you see all the time at other places?

Shinzen
10-21-2010, 01:40 PM
nah its not about u being a staff here i made tht point its coz u wer in forum like Revot if i remember correctly, so i thought u already be der in places Like LL n others thats all

yevgeny
10-21-2010, 02:48 PM
im interested in luelinks im more or less just curious about lue and what gaming content its got, especially roms. hardly any bt sites have roms for xbox, well not like it used to be. id appreciate an invite there.. no worries if you can't this time all good.

Bestfriend81
10-21-2010, 03:13 PM
lol never seen...

TraLaLa
10-21-2010, 04:08 PM
i would like to join scc, can i pm you some proofs ?

Disme
10-21-2010, 04:16 PM

Your not a member of SCC?

Frankly ... I have, since long, reached the stage that I am satisfied with what I have, certainly 0-day-tracker-wise ;)

About LL ... you are right, in combination with JDownloader it is a valuable source for ones filez :)

Funkin'
10-21-2010, 04:25 PM

You're not the only one. I let my account lapse a very long time ago.

Anyways games, thanks for bringing this up. I didn't know that LL reopened again(I've been wanting to get someone in). Although 80 now for an invite is just crazy. That's going to take forever to accumulate.

Disme
10-21-2010, 04:29 PM

You're not the only one. I let my account lapse a very long time ago.

Anyways games, thanks for bringing this up. I didn't know that LL reopened again(I've been wanting to get someone in). Although 80 now for an invite is just crazy. That's going to take forever to accumulate.

You know you can always count on my vote ;)

snap3r
10-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Can someone pm me more info about the LL site ?? what content does it have and stuff like that :)
Gamesover can u pm me some screen-shots please.Promise they wont leave my inbox.Im very curious about this site.

dexico90
10-21-2010, 04:44 PM
Hi all... I know that I have almost no chance at all to get SCC but that is all I ever wanted in torrent world. I have missed their last sign-up 2 or 3 years ago when I haven't received confirmation mail on hotmail. Since then I was looking for opportunity to register there but no luck. Today I was browsing one of my favorite trackers forum and I noticed thread about security which leaded me here. Then I saw so much SCC offers for trading. I have never trade Invites in my life and when I was on the edge to do that for SCC, then I saw Your post. I would like it to stay that way (not to trade)... I know I am here just a n00b but I can show You proofs of few other trackers I am a member for 2 years or more... I was a member of TPS and I did gave some invites and bonus points but never took anything... All I ever wanted was SCC and SCC was on their non-movement list. Why? I am into scene music and they have constant freeleech on that. And they sometimes have some mp3 stuff other trackers dont have (was checking over #Tracer.spam channel). If I get Invite I would promise not to have bad ratio because I am interested in music ONLY. Other stuff I get elsewhere. I am very open and You can ask me whatever You want. Thanks in advance!

Stabber
10-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Can someone pm me more info about the LL site ?? what content does it have and stuff like that :)
Gamesover can u pm me some screen-shots please.Promise they wont leave my inbox.Im very curious about this site.

It's a very active forum where there is no moderation whatsoever . You can discuss for just about anything . The links there are just about everything , and they are hosted on megaupload . If you have a megaupload account this place is great!!

cinephilia
10-21-2010, 04:55 PM
TraLaLa & dexico90 : pm me your mail.

dexico90
10-21-2010, 05:03 PM
SENT! Thanks a lot!

Cabalo
10-21-2010, 05:27 PM
TraLaLa & dexico90 : pm me your mail.

Someone's in a good mood today. :)

cinephilia
10-21-2010, 05:34 PM
dexico90 seem to be sincere and tralala is one of our finest spammer. i guess they both deserve an invite :yup:

ps: looks like i got some additional pms :unsure:

TraLaLa
10-21-2010, 05:46 PM
unfortunately there is not enough time to do a proper spam but i will do try harder :P

Cabalo
10-21-2010, 06:01 PM
dexico90 seem to be sincere and tralala is one of our finest spammer. i guess they both deserve an invite :yup:

ps: looks like i got some additional pms :unsure:
You can't say loud you have invites for the good sites.

Imagine what would happen if I told people here about your FTN and iTS invites.

dexico90
10-21-2010, 06:53 PM
Somebody is in good mood and I simply cant believe that I was that lucky... Like I said I was a member of TPS almost for 2 years and I was hoping that somehow I will get SCC there or signups will be open. All the time SCC was on "No Movement Tracker List". I never got opportunity for it. And I gave dozen of other Invites... Here I just made a post and got an Invite. At this moment its just like dream come true. There is no way I will do anything bad or something like that. Much respect for "cinephilia" and "gamesover" who made this thread!

cinephilia
10-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Imagine what would happen if I told people here about your FTN and iTS invites.
:lol:

Somebody is in good mood and I simply cant believe that I was that lucky... Like I said I was a member of TPS almost for 2 years and I was hoping that somehow I will get SCC there or signups will be open. All the time SCC was on "No Movement Tracker List". I never got opportunity for it. And I gave dozen of other Invites... Here I just made a post and got an Invite. At this moment its just like dream come true. There is no way I will do anything bad or something like that. Much respect for "cinephilia" and "gamesover" who made this thread!
no prob, that's just a tracker after all :idunno:

gamesover
10-21-2010, 07:37 PM
i would like to join scc, can i pm you some proofs ?

Yes of course you can. *nvm looks like cinephilia has got you covered.

If you catch me on MSN i can help you out a little.

IdolEyes787
10-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Then I saw so much SCC offers for trading. I have never trade Invites in my life and when I was on the edge to do that for SCC, then I saw Your post. I would like it to stay that way (not to trade)...

It always makes me laugh when someone in bt presents themselves as being " forced" to do anything that they don't want to .
Like cinephillia said it a torrent site, it's not like your plane's crashed in the Andes and you are debating whether your friend will taste like chicken or not.:ermm:
SCC is only a name ,it doesn't present you with anything that you can't find literally dozens of other places.

dexico90
10-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Ok I am excited... SCC do have some things others dont sometimes... Its just few releases but I like that. I really do appreciate Invate that cinephilia gave me. I waited more then 2 years for that. Thanks!

IdolEyes787
10-21-2010, 08:28 PM
I love You too IdolEyes787. I love everybody here :) Nothing can spoil the way I feel \o/

edit:
I have to add. I did waited long time, didnt wanted to trade. Sometimes SCC have some releases others dont, sometimes DDT have what others dont, and sometimes TB have what others dont... Most of time its the SCC that have what others dont. Maybe I am making it a big deal, but at THIS moment for me it is. I didnt lied anything. If that makes You laugh its ok by me. I have no negative feelings.

I didn't comment to make you feel bad. I just thought it as a salient point.
Btw even though I probably know what answer I will get,how do you know that SSC has releases that other trackers don't?:unsure:

dexico90
10-21-2010, 08:38 PM
I didn't comment to make you feel bad. I just thought it as a salient point.
Btw even though I probably know what answer I will get,how do you know that SSC has releases that other trackers don't?:unsure:

SSC have torrents that other don't because its a sport tracker :) Kidding...

I am interested mainly in CDS mp3 stuff. I go to pre site and list all CDS releases. Those which I cant find "elsewhere" I search at #Tracer.search channel. Then bot shows me which trackers have that release. If some tracker have it its most of the time SCC, DDT or TBy... but SCC at first place... I am sorry for my previous answer. Didnt wanted to be negative. Please, no hard feelings ok? I am just sincere...

mossy123
10-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Hi I have been a member quite a while now on FST and I have done some givaways in the past. I would like an invite to LL please. I can PM ratio proofs for BitMe.org or IP torrents, TL, SCC, or waffles.

Here is my speed test:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/999558384.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

DeadPoet
10-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Hi I have been a member quite a while now on FST and I have done some givaways in the past. I would like an invite to LL please. I can PM ratio proofs for BitMe.org or IP torrents, TL, SCC, or waffles.

Here is my speed test:

You do realise that LL is not a tracker? So what's the point of speedtest and ratio proofs. :unsure:

gamesover
10-21-2010, 10:20 PM

Here is my speed test:

You do realise that LL is not a tracker? So what's the point of speedtest and ratio proofs. :unsure:

Like he said, the speedtests and proofs are only needed if you want a SCC invite.

IdolEyes787
10-21-2010, 11:31 PM
Definitely interested.

So far you and Magnum are at the top of my list. But I'm going to keep this thread running for a few days at least before I start thinking about winners.

Give it to Cabalo .
He's knowledgeable about filesharing ( being around for a relatively long time and not limiting himself to torrents) , trustworthy ( like I said he's been around for years so you know what you are getting) and easy-going enough not to be offended by any of the less than politically correct conversations that supposedly take place there.

Also he paid me to say this.:yup:

gamesover
10-22-2010, 12:12 AM

Give it to Cabalo .
He's knowledgeable about filesharing ( being around for a relatively long time and not limiting himself to torrents) , trustworthy ( like I said he's been around for years so you know what you are getting) and easy-going enough not to be offended by any of the less than politically correct conversations that supposedly take place there.

Also he paid me to say this.:yup:

I may have two invites to give out, just depends on how well things go for me this weekend.

Cabalo
10-22-2010, 03:12 AM

You were just another one lured to such place, don't be surprised as things happen around here. As long you are a straight person, and above all honest, things come easy.

I must say I'm not very fond of that João Moutinho guy you have in your avatar. Since he swapped my side for those of the FC Porto, he is persona non grata on my book. But as I'm in a good mood after SCP razed those Gent dudes, I'll let that one slide. ;)
Carriço would be a better fit though.

dexico90
10-22-2010, 09:10 AM
You were just another one lured to such place, don't be surprised as things happen around here. As long you are a straight person, and above all honest, things come easy.

I must say I'm not very fond of that João Moutinho guy you have in your avatar. Since he swapped my side for those of the FC Porto, he is persona non grata on my book. But as I'm in a good mood after SCP razed those Gent dudes, I'll let that one slide. ;)
Carriço would be a better fit though.

I got an SCC invite and I am very satisfied. SCC is often down but that will be solved I know. I will be honest with You. My main source for TV shows, mvids and apps is ging down coz of the server cost. I use torrents to get stuff I cant get elsewhere (elsewhere means no torrents and no need to have constant upload). I have been part of the scene on c64, after that never. I have GFT which is my backup solution and VIP for music sometimes. I also use TV sometimes (vip 100+gb buffer, tv 1+tb buffer). They have good request section and sometimes releases other dont have. I have good ratio on every tracker I am in. I really think I closed my wish list with SCC and thank You all on that.
About "João Moutinho" thanks for telling me who that is because I didnt had a clue. I made up dexico90 nick and I searched google pictures on "dexico" query so I got that avatar. Dont get me wrong, I am not building a name on torrents or anywhere. I am not stuff on any forum or on any tracker. I use different nick on every tracker. I use no more then few account names on one email. I dont need to know much about people on trackers and forums. I dont share msn or icq with others. Am I a cheater or a trader? no! I am just a guy who get what he likes and which likes security. Please dont get me wrong. I am not a bad guy and I promise I will use SCC account with good ratio (probably never ever download something that is not FL). I will also give some Invites in here since You guys gave me SCC which I wanted so much. I have been sincere from the start and I will stay that way...

gamesover
10-22-2010, 10:49 AM
I can't even invite anyone to SCC until they are up again. Sucks to get two invites that I can't even use and will probably expire by the time the site comes back up.

dexico90
10-22-2010, 11:13 AM
Site is up from time to time just for a minute or less... I have only best words for cinephilia which was around until somehow he managed to send me an invite... I got real luck Yesterday... This cant be forever and staff will probably consider downtime and probably give You two new if those expire...

Stabber
10-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Scc has been down for some days . I hope it's nothing serious

anon
10-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Scc has been down for some days . I hope it's nothing serious

They're being DDoSed in case you didn't know.

soulreaper
10-22-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm interested in joining LL.

Just a little bit about me - I've been on this site for almost 3 years and I'm most active in the bittorrent section(check my post history).I'm not afraid to express my opinion on a given topic ,that doesn't mean I don't respect tracker rules,I do follow them . Being a member here for almost 3 years , I've learned the ins and outs of filesharing in general especially bittorrent.

I believe that I'll benefit from LL since it's not a place where I'd have to monitor my ratio. I can just follow the rules and download stuff. It's exactly what I'm looking for and it's the primary cause of my interest.

From your first post I couldn't identify any specific requirement. However if you choose to invite me I'd be happy to answer any questions/concern you may have.

Thanks for considering my request.
soulreaper

mossy123
10-22-2010, 04:16 PM

Here is my speed test:

Well at least I can prove that I am not a leecher and I give more than I take. I guess that may give me a little credit and make me deserving :)

KushBlow
10-22-2010, 04:20 PM

A
10-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Site is up from time to time just for a minute or less... I have only best words for cinephilia which was around until somehow he managed to send me an invite... I got real luck Yesterday... This cant be forever and staff will probably consider downtime and probably give You two new if those expire...
Your excitement is abnormal and you should be treated.

Expeto
10-22-2010, 05:27 PM
I always wanted be invited to something that doesn't exist!

Why do I want to be invited? hmmm....maybe because ITS THE END OF THE INTERNET!
Seriously, I love close communities. I'm still having hard time believing there is actually a LL invite in the give-away section. Since the day I installed my first rapidleech, I have been praying for an LL invite.

I'm pretty sure my application isn't impressive enough (hey!, at least I know what I'm asking for!), so instead of asking: In the name of 42, I order you to invite me! :)

anon
10-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Well at least I can prove that I am not a leecher and I give more than I take.

The only way that may prove useful in a link forum (or whatever LL is - I keep on thinking of Leechers Lair every time I see that acronym, by the way) is by uploading your own stuff and posting links yourself. :P

gamesover
10-22-2010, 08:32 PM
I always wanted be invited to something that doesn't exist!

Why do I want to be invited? hmmm....maybe because ITS THE END OF THE INTERNET!
Seriously, I love close communities. I'm still having hard time believing there is actually a LL invite in the give-away section.

Believe it, you should see the giveaways I used to have at other sites. Now FST is my home, so all my future giveaways will be here.

Quarterquack
10-22-2010, 08:45 PM
As usual, you're more than generous, gamesover. :)

By the way, I have a week off from university/work/trouble, so if you want to hop on you-know-where, I can get you introduced properly.

gamesover
10-22-2010, 08:47 PM

By the way, I have a week off from university/work/trouble, so if you want to hop on you-know-where, I can get you introduced properly.

Yeah that would be great. Are you jumping on there now or later? I'm free for a few hours until my sister flies and then I'm picking her up from the airport.
Send me a PM if u want.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2010, 09:25 PM

Yeah that would be great. Are you jumping on there now or later? I'm free for a few hours until my sister flies and then I'm picking her up from the airport.
Send me a PM if u want.
"You know where"?
You know there is no need for the coy euphemisms , you could have just said "my cawk".:ghey:

KushBlow
10-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Send me a PM if u want.
"You know where"?
You know there is no need for the coy euphemisms , you could have just said "my cawk".:ghey:

You leave farm animals out of this. :shifty:

gamesover
10-22-2010, 09:58 PM
This thread has gone in a strange direction :lol:

cinephilia
10-22-2010, 10:08 PM
so much secrecy :(

Quarterquack
10-22-2010, 10:09 PM
eah that would be great. Are you jumping on there now or later? I'm free for a few hours until my sister flies and then I'm picking her up from the airport.
Send me a PM if u want.

I'm on now, as I will be for the better part of this weekend as I get ready to go on a few short mid-semester trips with friends.

"You know where"?

You leave farm animals out of this. :shifty:

Billy is more than just a a farm animal, he's one of us, with real human emotions, human opinions, and human beauty all packaged up in a goat. So don't you dare insinuate that he's any less than a social icon! (let's hope that the reference isn't wasted, then again, I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't throw up at the thought of that show)

cinephilia
10-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I get ready to go on a few short mid-semester trips with friends.
can i join ?

gamesover
10-22-2010, 10:41 PM
i get ready to go on a few short mid-semester trips with friends.
can i join ?

roadtrip!!! :drunk::beer: :cheers: :guiness:

There, I think I've used up all the drinking smilies.

Quarterquack
10-22-2010, 10:41 PM
I get ready to go on a few short mid-semester trips with friends.
can i join ?

Obviously, but bring your own condoms. I have the perfect guy for you, too (I've heard you're into black).

cinephilia
10-22-2010, 11:08 PM
to be honest, i'm not into black at all.

ask idoleyes, he learned it the hard way.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Slaughter is my hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnzkEwKAk_4

Virgil Tibbs is a close second though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ELWU97MZqs

Unfortunately he quit law enforcement and became a teacher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukONzCkxLkk

But it seemed to all have worked out in the end.

modi
10-23-2010, 05:39 AM
had once scc it is a good site .but today i use only hd sites like chdbits ,hdtorrents hdbits.org cause they have many bluray contents with hd audio like dolby hd and dts-hd ma

gamesover
10-23-2010, 06:08 AM
had once scc it is a good site .but today i use only hd sites like chdbits ,hdtorrents hdbits.org cause they have many bluray contents with hd audio like dolby hd and dts-hd ma

And why are you telling us this?

Di@monds
10-23-2010, 07:21 AM
cool story bro

ElitUser
10-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Just like to know
what kind of stuff have in LL

I hard that LL is for rapidshare and megaupload user
Just like to know a member from LL need a premium account in rapidshare and megaupload to download files or they can also download files from free service.

Cabalo
10-23-2010, 07:19 PM
You can obviously download from free services. That's what software like jDownloader are for.

Stabber
10-23-2010, 07:22 PM
Just like to know

Just like to know a member from LL need a premium account in rapidshare and megaupload to download files or they can also download files from free service.

It's mostly megaupload . For rapidshare better use warez-bb . But in my opinion if you have the cash a megaupload account and LL is all you ever need

anon
10-23-2010, 07:31 PM
But in my opinion if you have the cash a megaupload account and LL is all you ever need

The only reason I see to pay for a Megaupload Premium account is being able to download more than one file simultaneously, really.

gamesover
10-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Just like to know

No it's not for rapidshare, and yes megaupload is great for free users. As a free member with jdownloader I could download as many links as I want all day (one at a time though) at pretty good speeds.

Also don't bother with rapidshare, it's only good for old files. Most of the major uploaders at the DDL forums have stopped using RS and have switched over to better services.

ElitUser
10-23-2010, 08:27 PM
You can obviously download from free services. That's what software like jDownloader are for.

Just like to know does jDownloader downloding files simultaneously when I dont use premium account.

DeadPoet
10-23-2010, 08:30 PM
As a free member with jdownloader I could download as many links as I want all day (one at a time though)...

:rolleyes:

P2PDog
10-23-2010, 11:39 PM
Content wise, how does LL compare to other large DDL forums such as Warez-BB and Bolt.org?

nye
10-24-2010, 01:52 AM
I have that ^ same question.

Burnsy
10-24-2010, 02:27 AM
Content wise, how does LL compare to other large DDL forums such as Warez-BB and Bolt.org?

At a rough , and incredibly quick glnance, Warez-BB had over 2 million posts in it's download section with just over 2 million members*... LL must be shit hot to compete with that...

* I've had a few beers and cannot totally vouch for the accuracy of that quick glance :lol:

n00bz0r
10-24-2010, 04:01 AM
First off, mad props for yer generosity. Not just for the sake of saying so, but simply coz of the fact that you chose to give an invite or two away inspite of the fact that LL tokens are difficult to obtain.

I haven't really asked for anything on forums, but LL is something I'd definitely be interested in checking out. My reasons are not very different from the other applicants, but still, I'll write em down.
Forum without active censorship is what appeals to me the most and that is the primary reason I enjoy being a part of FST. Maintaining stance like that for an extended period itself is a huge feat. I enjoy read interesting stuff on forums and occasionally posting my opinions.

Second, I have also heard that people share relatively obscure stuff via DDLs. So, that is another reason why I'd love to check it out.

So, Interesting forums + carefree peeps + decent DDL repository - censorship = My reasons for being interested. It really is that simple as far as I/my 'application' am/is concerned.

As far as 'experience' goes, I am an avid file sharer and have enjoyed most aspects of it. If there is anything else you need to know about me,my profile is easily accessible. If you wish to know more, am just a PM away.

Thanks, regardless of the outcome.

Quarterquack
10-24-2010, 04:53 AM
Obviously I don't know n00bz0r (nor do I know his name in the torrenting world, I simply don't care) but by virtue of his conduct here, the way he's always joking/fooling around, his "normal" (for the most part) opinions, I'd guess he's one of the more venerable applicants you'll get for the invite.

I don't know if my memory is playing games with me, but I recall Cabalo also applied for it, and he's just as good a person/member/invitee (he's "real" unlike other mods that decide to run the show, ask for invites behind closed doors etc.). You said you were willing to invite upto two people, and I'd say you're never going to get any closer to two potential stellar invitees than this.

If you need help, the way I've heard it's done best multiple times is both the invitee and the inviter upload simultaneously to get the required uploads for points in. That way the stress is divided up, and the invitees get a taste for what they can give back etc. I'm not telling you to do anything, merely suggesting that if you find it too demanding to run around making way for 160 points, then it may be a solid idea to have a helping hand.

gamesover
10-24-2010, 08:13 AM
As a free member with jdownloader I could download as many links as I want all day (one at a time though)...

:rolleyes:

That's why I spend a few bucks to pay for premium, it's worth it to me. Even when I was a free user downloading some stuff was better than nothing, the rest of the stuff I wanted I got with my trackers or emule.

At a rough , and incredibly quick glnance, Warez-BB had over 2 million posts in it's download section with just over 2 million members

And how many of those 'threads' at warez-bb are dupes (a lot of them are), the same releases just posted to different filehosts, full of dead links, or unverified crap. I know I don't always feel comfortable downloading something from a thread where the OP has a very low post count and their thread has gotten no replies. It's pretty much public registration so it's not much different than using a public tracker, most of the time your good but you still got to be somewhat careful about what you download. At least with LL I know every link is what it is or it gets zeroed by a ton of anal retentive members. I use warez-bb a lot, I'm not trying to knock it too much. But if i have a choice, as I often do, to download the same release at warez-bb or LL I always choose LL. Another reason it's not fair comparing them - each forum gets it's fair share of unique content.

Obviously I don't know n00bz0r (nor do I know his name in the torrenting world, I simply don't care) but by virtue of his conduct here, the way he's always joking/fooling around, his "normal" (for the most part) opinions, I'd guess he's one of the more venerable applicants you'll get for the invite.

I don't know if my memory is playing games with me, but I recall Cabalo also applied for it, and he's just as good a person/member/invitee (he's "real" unlike other mods that decide to run the show, ask for invites behind closed doors etc.). You said you were willing to invite upto two people, and I'd say you're never going to get any closer to two potential stellar invitees than this.

If you need help, the way I've heard it's done best multiple times is both the invitee and the inviter upload simultaneously to get the required uploads for points in. That way the stress is divided up, and the invitees get a taste for what they can give back etc. I'm not telling you to do anything, merely suggesting that if you find it too demanding to run around making way for 160 points, then it may be a solid idea to have a helping hand.

I'm going to start with one invite and see how that goes. It is a lot of tokens afterall. I'd like to invite two but I can't afford to invite them both at once, so I will just keep this thread running indefinitely. I would like to use this thread to give out more invites in the future, whenever possible.

Also the invitee can't help me, any tokens they earn wouldn't be useful since new members can't invite for 30 days. After those 30 days are up, that's a different story.

ca_aok
10-24-2010, 01:37 PM
I can vouch for n00bz0r, and I do know who he is in the torrent world. No secret trader in disguise or anything there. Cabalo would also be a good choice. I never really cared much for RS/MU links myself, never wanted to pay for premium and jdownloader or no, free downloading still sucks for big files with multi-part rars.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2010, 01:37 PM
n00bz0r is a good guy and I think there is more to him than he lets on here but in his case I mean that in a positive way.:)

Anyway after some consideration and not to step on anyone's toes but I'd like to toss my name in the hat for LL as well I guess.

First I want to note that if I justify any consideration at all I want my request to be prioritized beneath anyone else that has already applied.You had some excellent people request and I doubt ,except in irreverence I could possibly be a better potential member than they would be.

As for reasons,n00bz0r basically covered it. I'd appreciate a forum where "freedom of speech " was more than a catch phrase that people liked to bandy around to feel better about themselves .
I see the noose even tightening on this place lately with new members and staff seemingly thinking that tighter moderation somehow equates to civility and productivity . Also I've heard that there is a great deal of humour on LL which is also absent or fading most other places in file-sharing .

Other than that it being DDL I would hope for more a sense of "equality" and that anything that anyone has to say to me isn't filtered in insincere platitude so often present on torrent "communities".

Sorry if that's a lot of seriousness for an essentially trivial thing . Sometimes these things just sorta write themselves and I'm apparently only along for the ride.

Anyway here's Kung Fu Baby.:idunno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og9B3BEnBHo

Magnum
10-24-2010, 03:23 PM
I feel honored to see my name in a top 3, for the confidence given. But i will like to give my chances to Cabalo. Is good friend with me and i will like to return some services. Maybe for me will be another chance next time....in the end it´s your decision, your call...Thanks anyway gamesover.
P.S.You can count on me anytime Cabalo!

gamesover
10-24-2010, 04:50 PM
So many good choices :), when I'm ready to declare a winner it's going to be a tough decision. Hopefully everyone will get one in time. I'm not really limited to 1 or 2 a month, if I really wanted to I could get more invites from LLmart.

Quarterquack
10-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Also the invitee can't help me, any tokens they earn wouldn't be useful since new members can't invite for 30 days. After those 30 days are up, that's a different story.

I meant they upload stuff, and hand it over to you to post the links of. That way you get the tokens, and they give back to you for all your help/help you out in order to help them out.

Other than that it being DDL I would hope for more a sense of "equality" and that anything that anyone has to say to me isn't filtered in insincere platitude so often present on torrent "communities".

If you're looking for the apparent lack of platitude, you're heading in the right direction. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with their lesser civilized members, and they truly pull back no punches. All I'll say is, you should enjoy it. According to what I've heard, it's very different, yet enjoyable.

senegal
10-24-2010, 05:09 PM
what means LL?

ca_aok
10-24-2010, 05:12 PM
what means LL?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LL_parser

senegal
10-24-2010, 05:13 PM
this is a joke, right?

Quarterquack
10-24-2010, 05:14 PM
what means LL?

Leecher's Lair, mate.

ca_aok
10-24-2010, 05:24 PM
:lol:

senegal
10-24-2010, 05:39 PM
that wasn't funny at all.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2010, 05:56 PM
If you're looking for the apparent lack of platitude, you're heading in the right direction. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with their lesser civilized members, and they truly pull back no punches. All I'll say is, you should enjoy it. According to what I've heard, it's very different, yet enjoyable.

As long as it's not racist .I really hate the way that these ethnic types get all racist against us white people.

KushBlow
10-24-2010, 05:57 PM

The fact that you're oblivious to your own ignorance makes it even funnier.

cinephilia
10-24-2010, 07:06 PM
I'd appreciate a forum where "freedom of speech " was more than a catch phrase that people liked to bandy around to feel better about themselves .
I see the noose even tightening on this place lately with new members and staff seemingly thinking that tighter moderation somehow equates to civility and productivity . Also I've heard that there is a great deal of humour on LL which is also absent or fading most other places in file-sharing."] ("http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og9B3BEnBHo[/video)
if that's why you want to get into LL, don't bother and just join 4chan. same kids, same mentality.

senegal
10-24-2010, 07:15 PM

The fact that you're oblivious to your own ignorance makes it even funnier.

I just asked what LL means and then I've been mocked.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2010, 07:25 PM
I'd appreciate a forum where "freedom of speech " was more than a catch phrase that people liked to bandy around to feel better about themselves .
I see the noose even tightening on this place lately with new members and staff seemingly thinking that tighter moderation somehow equates to civility and productivity . Also I've heard that there is a great deal of humour on LL which is also absent or fading most other places in file-sharing.
if that's why you want to get into LL, don't bother and just join 4chan. same kids, same mentality.

I don't see how seeking "freedom of speech" and "humour" equates in your mind to the idiots at 4chan but if that's the case then I withdraw my request.

cinephilia
10-24-2010, 08:02 PM
simply because 4chan and LL share the exact same humour and interests.

i'm afraid you'll indeed have to withdraw your request :shifty:

gamesover
10-24-2010, 09:02 PM
simply because 4chan and LL share the exact same humour and interests.

i'm afraid you'll indeed have to withdraw your request :shifty:

That's because they share some members. I don't go to 4chan, can't sift through all the disgusting pictures they post there.

That said, there's a lot of active members at LL and I would not categorize them all as 4channers. There's also a large contingent of people at LL that hate 4chan and the activities that go on there. Still you can't avoid anonymous wherever you go, when a place has that many people trafficking it your bound to run into it's users all over the place. The comments for Youtube videos are the worst example of this.

gamesover
10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
I've decided to give the first invite to Cabalo, as long as he doesn't mind waiting a little while longer. I'm starting school again tommorow, my sister is leaving town in the morning, and I got a few important things to take care of. I'm aiming to get the invite soon, hopefully early this week maybe in the next few days.

Magnum
10-25-2010, 02:59 PM
I've decided to give the first invite to Cabalo, as long as he doesn't mind waiting a little while longer.
Congratulations Cabalo.Good choice gamesover!

IdolEyes787
10-25-2010, 03:11 PM
Someone please inform Magnum that the time for sucking up has come and gone.
Thanks in advance.

Magnum
10-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Someone please inform Magnum that the time for sucking up has come and gone.
Thanks in advance.
:D:D:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbT1nPDST0k&feature=related

IdolEyes787
10-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Someone please prevent Magnum from ever posting another video link.
Thanks in advance.

Cabalo
10-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Thank you very much for inviting me.
Unlike most giveaways I saw a lot of excellent candidates on this one. Someday we will all meet there, I'm sure. :)

IdolEyes787
10-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Thank you very much for inviting me.
Unlike most giveaways I saw a lot of excellent candidates on this one. Someday we will all meet there, I'm sure. :)

Not if I have anything to say about it.

dexico90
10-26-2010, 09:05 AM
Hello... Me again... I must just say that SCC is even better then I expected. I was downloading packs from TBy before but amount of that scc have is great! I even found TAXI4 and TAXI5 series which I already have but was very rare to find. And they have it. Once again thanx to cinephilia, poster of this thread and all others!