PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Scc

Slickerey
10-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Since it is the site's 4th birthday, I decided to be nice enough to give away the only invite I have.

Convince me and you'll get it. Don't bullshit me.

The giveaway will last for another two days. You lucked out!

barclays
10-22-2010, 08:51 PM
i rep at you .. please i need it this invite please ..

spongeduckie
10-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Well that was a feeble attempt....

anon
10-22-2010, 08:56 PM

:lol:

spongeduckie
10-22-2010, 08:58 PM
you know anon-sbi...I like you. Lol.

cinephilia
10-22-2010, 09:01 PM
http://imgur.com/BFkuL.gif

anon
10-22-2010, 09:05 PM
you know anon-sbi...I like you. Lol.

Good to know. :)

*image*

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/hit-the-dove-and-win-an-ipod.gif

IdolEyes787
10-22-2010, 09:15 PM

I rep in your general direction.

Btw I'm not quite ready to accept Jesus as my savior for a PSP but I might be willing to attend church a couple of times for a DS.

barclays
10-22-2010, 11:50 PM
i not understood this word Convince me
because i am not english man and my english is average ..
i live in egypt At least I'm better than the members do not know already speak English .. I have a friend from Italy does not even know the meaning of the word Welcome or hello
But really I want to call because the site is for me one of the best sites to bring media when issued and he viewed as the best site of torrentlech ..

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 02:38 AM
1) I hardly call what you're doing "Speaking English".

2) Your Italian friend probably never went to school.

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 03:27 AM
[IMG]image

he is not african negro or latin American inhabitant

and pls lets get back to the invites............

barclays
10-23-2010, 03:27 AM
I did not want to turn the situation to both sides of the debate
Italian friend this works to find a place for overnight individuals who are outside of Italy for your knowledge and most Italians do not know English, even in Al Jazeera Sports Alessandro Altobelli gap does not speak English and the father of Paolo Maldini
In school since childhood we all learn English .. Mainly when the British occupied Egypt came out a lot of the people of Egypt to England, such as Mohamed al-Fayed and another businessman on the verge of buying the English club Hull City .. And the days of the occupation of most Egyptians speak English
When I do not understand a sentence or word in English is not a problem, but if I did not understand the whole discourse or dialogue here differentiate
But my friend and I also did not understand what you mean by the first phrase
=======
I hope that does not go talk to both sides of the issue

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 03:31 AM
1) Your Italian friend probably never went to school.

neither did i was Taught any foreign languages in school, internet helped though........

MedChive
10-23-2010, 04:07 AM
I want this at the beginning but after that ... I don't know .....

thanks dude ....

bigdaddydude
10-23-2010, 04:15 AM
I would like to be a member of SCC because I want a tracker that has lots of content, very fast pre-times and excellent speeds. I will obey the rules and respect the staff. I can provide ratio proofs, seedbox proof and my speedtest is in my signature. Thanks in advance for the consideration and best of luck to all other applicants.

barclays
10-23-2010, 04:17 AM
I am very sorry guys but when me dont understand this word (Convince me) happen all of this ..
I am sorry again ..

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 05:21 AM
Italian friend this works to find a place for overnight individuals who are outside of Italy for your knowledge and most Italians do not know English, even in Al Jazeera Sports Alessandro Altobelli gap does not speak English and the father of Paolo Maldini
In school since childhood we all learn English .. Mainly when the British occupied Egypt came out a lot of the people of Egypt to England, such as Mohamed al-Fayed and another businessman on the verge of buying the English club Hull City .. And the days of the occupation of most Egyptians speak English
When I do not understand a sentence or word in English is not a problem, but if I did not understand the whole discourse or dialogue here differentiate
=======

Bahahahahaha. Wow. Really? Rewriting history? When the English were in Egypt, they created three classes. The English, the upper class Egyptians (el bashawat), and the lower class Egyptians. The lower class which constituted a majority of the population was never even exposed to Englishmen, nor the schooling system (girls didn't start going to school in Egypt until the late 50's/early 60's). The current schooling system is so corrupt, that the government is trying to pass laws forbiding the teaching of foreign languages. Congratulations, not only do you live in a country filled with monkeys, it's run by them, too.

As for what I said earlier on. Your speech makes no sense. You're not speaking English. You're stringing random words hoping they make sense, but you think that can be seen as passable considering it's a second language and your mastery isn't supposed to be that amazing. I can speak my fifth language better than you speak Arabic, I bet.

As for Italians not speaking English: Every respectable Italian I've met does. Heck there are even shades, such as New York Italian etc. The only Italians that refuse to do so are illiterate junkies, that have their heads in the dirt (for example soccer players).

P.S. It's a sad day when the only names you can reference to back up your arguments are football/soccer-related.

A
10-23-2010, 05:42 AM
=======

Bahahahahaha. Wow. Really? Rewriting history? When the English were in Egypt, they created three classes. The English, the upper class Egyptians (el bashawat), and the lower class Egyptians. The lower class which constituted a majority of the population was never even exposed to Englishmen, nor the schooling system (girls didn't start going to school in Egypt until the late 50's/early 60's). The current schooling system is so corrupt, that the government is trying to pass laws forbiding the teaching of foreign languages. Congratulations, not only do you live in a country filled with monkeys, it's run by them, too.

As for what I said earlier on. Your speech makes no sense. You're not speaking English. You're stringing random words hoping they make sense, but you think that can be seen as passable considering it's a second language and your mastery isn't supposed to be that amazing. I can speak my fifth language better than you speak Arabic, I bet.

As for Italians not speaking English: Every respectable Italian I've met does. Heck there are even shades, such as New York Italian etc. The only Italians that refuse to do so are illiterate junkies, that have their heads in the dirt (for example soccer players).

P.S. It's a sad day when the only names you can reference to back up your arguments are football/soccer-related.
Cut the crap.

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Cut the crap.

Shit, bro. That almost sounds like an order. Sod off, I'll have my own fun in this corner.

A
10-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Cut the crap.

Shit, bro. That almost sounds like an order. Sod off, I'll have my own fun in this corner.
Piece of shit.

cinephilia
10-23-2010, 12:33 PM

http://imgur.com/yhyto.jpg

barclays
10-23-2010, 01:24 PM
I think you already know our history have questioned you and I'm not an idiot. You smell and I have not done so .. I think that even if you used the language of purest in the world did not speak Arabic like us because it is the node you .. If you speak Arabic or know about it spoke to me .. Arabic Actually I'm with you that the education system is corrupt and now I'm with you that actually the government introduced a foreign school system .. But do not reach that insults us all
And again, I told you I was from Egypt where really your words because you are there by the attack and do actually this is not really fanatical Jews, I think you are Jewish and I'm already not a fanatic, but I say that the Jews have a right to part of Egypt .. We most of us speak English fluently, but not .. If you go to Sharm el-Sheikh, Aswan, Luxor and Aswan in particular there is already people are educated and speak fluent English and German are also due to the nature of the city where large delegations of tourists .. If you actually speak five languages, what they are and I think they're English and Spanish because you look like you live in America and Spanish and this bind because of the language spoken by the people of Latin America .. Not only because of the word work meaning I do not know all of this and says monkeys and stupid and foolish and jealous because I did not do my cursed one
It is your words show you are very fanatic and a lot of you already saying to you from anything we do, even if the seed of the error .. Responses from people who say stop this and you only want to intolerance and to the top of everyone and say you speak the language of the Fifth is better than I speak Arabic .. Why Are Hebrew or pagan .. You fanatic to a large degree and I shouted as I think you're a Jew and I'm not against in anything Jews ..
You are innervated yourself do not know why .. I really want to know where you are ..I did not do something I do not bother to get angry so I am of people who do not like the one that angers me, but I do not know why you are so angry .. As I told you I'm with you on things, but should not it conducts to ridicule us because only one word I did not know the meaning Luca told you most of us speak English, languages, etc fluently and in particular it does not work Mohamed Al-Fayed and the family of Sawiris, Naguib Mahfouz and Ahmed Zewail, and many others
So where are you from:huh:

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 01:47 PM
I think you already know our history have questioned you and I'm not an idiot. You smell and I have not done so .. I think that even if you used the language of purest in the world did not speak Arabic like us because it is the node you .. If you speak Arabic or know about it spoke to me .. Arabic Actually I'm with you that the education system is corrupt and now I'm with you that actually the government introduced a foreign school system .. But do not reach that insults us all
And again, I told you I was from Egypt where really your words because you are there by the attack and do actually this is not really fanatical Jews, I think you are Jewish and I'm already not a fanatic, but I say that the Jews have a right to part of Egypt .. We most of us speak English fluently, but not .. If you go to Sharm el-Sheikh, Aswan, Luxor and Aswan in particular there is already people are educated and speak fluent English and German are also due to the nature of the city where large delegations of tourists .. If you actually speak five languages, what they are and I think they're English and Spanish because you look like you live in America and Spanish and this bind because of the language spoken by the people of Latin America .. Not only because of the word work meaning I do not know all of this and says monkeys and stupid and foolish and jealous because I did not do my cursed one
It is your words show you are very fanatic and a lot of you already saying to you from anything we do, even if the seed of the error .. Responses from people who say stop this and you only want to intolerance and to the top of everyone and say you speak the language of the Fifth is better than I speak Arabic .. Why Are Hebrew or pagan .. You fanatic to a large degree and I shouted as I think you're a Jew and I'm not against in anything Jews ..
You are innervated yourself do not know why .. I really want to know where you are ..I did not do something I do not bother to get angry so I am of people who do not like the one that angers me, but I do not know why you are so angry .. As I told you I'm with you on things, but should not it conducts to ridicule us because only one word I did not know the meaning Luca told you most of us speak English, languages, etc fluently and in particular it does not work Mohamed Al-Fayed and the family of Sawiris, Naguib Mahfouz and Ahmed Zewail, and many others

first of all let me take a breath and :lol:

Cabalo
10-23-2010, 01:48 PM
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9571/95489776.jpg

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 02:09 PM

brother i agree with the difference u try to make between him and u but i have to admit u did not justify the gift of literacy by being disrespectful............
let me show u what i am trying to say
http://i5.fastpic.ru/big/2010/1023/58/4ca8e506fca7f6f20ad8f475dfbf1c58.jpg

and no matter u speak 5 or 500 languages u wont change a whit of this world as u see it fit with this attitude, let alone a nation, except for the fact if u live to make the differences between u and other people make fun of 'em and be happy abt it.i will suggest u to go out and see this world is lot more...

and u r making the same mistake what ur ancestors have been doin since stone age "trying to accomplish good with evil means" thats why they are yet to accomplish something that wud mean something( with barclay cudent speak average english is one more evidence of it)............give it a thought

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Piece of shit.

As per usual, your intelligence brought you down to petty insults promptly.

EDIT: Actually, out of the three idiots in this thread, you're the only one worth speaking to/reasoning with. Ever since I got here, I made it very clear that I'd gladly push people's buttons, people who are being insincere/fake/putting up a facade for ulterior motives (it's my kind of sport around these parts). You should be old enough to remember me and BABBY going at it. You yourself commented on how "full" I was of myself for saying I deal with insincere people daily. As such, everytime I see someone behaving as such, I'm more than inclined to bring them down to what would be their normal, egotistic, rude behavior, in light of them simply not getting what they want. That is all, if you think I'm rude/annoying/stupid for it, that's your opinion, and frankly it's worth as much to me, as you are.

This is why I don't bother showing people like you any respect. Thank you for showing your true colors. :)
By the way, get a new translator. This one can't distinguish between "smell" and "going".

brother i agree with the difference u try to make between him and u but i have to admit u did not justify the gift of literacy by being disrespectful............

and no matter u speak 5 or 500 languages u wont change a whit of this world as u see it fit with this attitude, let alone a nation, except for the fact if u live to make the differences between u and other people make fun of 'em and be happy abt it.i will suggest u to go out and see this world is lot more...

and u r making the same mistake what ur ancestors have been doin since stone age "trying to accomplish good with evil means" thats why they are yet to accomplish something that wud mean something( with barclay cudent speak average english is one more evidence of it)............give it a thought

What an insincere argument.

A
10-23-2010, 03:57 PM
That applies to you since I was not insulting you,I was complementing you for what you really are.Why does a piece of shit feel insulted when stating the fact that it is a piece of shit?

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 04:04 PM
That applies to you since I was not insulting you,I was complementing you for what you really are.Why does a piece of shit feel insulted when stating the fact that it is a piece of shit?

Said the liar.

Oh, I thought it was "Quote comebacks from the 70's" day.

A
10-23-2010, 04:09 PM

Said the liar.

Liar? I was being serious and stating a fact really.Maybe you took it as an insult because you really thought that you were not a piece of shit? :O.We have a misunderstanding then.

IdolEyes787
10-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Formally requesting that this thread be stickied.

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 04:14 PM
will u mind telling me how'd u judged him insincere/fake............
and who made u the sheriff on FST and allowed u to behave in such manner............freedom is for everyone
my point is u are so senior and u shud be helping out new members in any way u can rather then being disrespectful, by doing that you will help the BT community which u belong to as we all ought to help the humanity we belong to..........thats all

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 04:14 PM
Said the liar.

Liar? I was being serious and stating a fact really.Maybe you took it as an insult because you really thought that you were not a piece of shit? :O.We have a misunderstanding then.

You started it.

A
10-23-2010, 04:16 PM

You started it.
I don't care.

anon
10-23-2010, 04:17 PM
http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/Derail_1.jpg

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 04:19 PM
another quality thread, courtesy of "ringhunter"

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 04:22 PM

and who made u the sheriff on FST and allowed u to behave in such manner............freedom is for everyone

Did it actually take you that long to contradict yourself?

EDIT: Considering you're Algerian, this suddenly makes sense.

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 04:23 PM
i thought u are good at english literature

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 04:23 PM
You started it.
I don't care.

Obviously you do, you're still posting. Didn't you say you don't care a year ago?

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 04:26 PM

Did it actually take you that long to contradict yourself?

EDIT: Considering you're Algerian, this suddenly makes sense.

no wrong once again i use algerian sites and forums for their music which i love, found it there, liked it, used it........he he this dosent make sence :lol:

Edit: and yeah i am not a celt neither a jew nor an arab

IdolEyes787
10-23-2010, 04:51 PM

You're running out of things that I don't like .You wouldn't happen to be Black or Gay or French would you?

A
10-23-2010, 04:54 PM
I don't care.

Obviously you do, you're still posting. Didn't you say you don't care a year ago?
I don't care who started what.Does that mean I don't care anything?

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 04:58 PM

You're running out of things that I don't like .You wouldn't happen to be Black or Gay or French would you?

there are other possibilities too

IdolEyes787
10-23-2010, 05:09 PM

Hermaphrodite , New York Ranger, sort of fat girl that I showed some interest in when I was really drunk and continues to call me , small yappy dog ,guy with hairy back in speedo at beach , the entire cast of Friends ? .........

whatcdfan
10-23-2010, 05:10 PM

Hermaphrodite , New York Ranger, sort of fat girl that I showed some interest in when I was really drunk and continues to call me , small yappy dog ,guy with hairy back in speedo at beach , the entire cast of Friends ? .........

very funny, u need to guess more

Quarterquack
10-23-2010, 09:23 PM

You were obviously born after the 70's.
By the way, you're still posting. Quit.

barclays
10-23-2010, 11:45 PM

EDIT: Actually, out of the three idiots in this thread, you're the only one worth speaking to/reasoning with. Ever since I got here, I made it very clear that I'd gladly push people's buttons, people who are being insincere/fake/putting up a facade for ulterior motives (it's my kind of sport around these parts). You should be old enough to remember me and BABBY going at it. You yourself commented on how "full" I was of myself for saying I deal with insincere people daily. As such, everytime I see someone behaving as such, I'm more than inclined to bring them down to what would be their normal, egotistic, rude behavior, in light of them simply not getting what they want. That is all, if you think I'm rude/annoying/stupid for it, that's your opinion, and frankly it's worth as much to me, as you are.

[QUOTE=barclays;3521622]I think you already know our history have questioned you and I'm not an idiot. You smell and I have not done so .. I think that even if you used the language of purest in the world did not speak Arabic like us because it is the node you .. If you speak Arabic or know about it spoke to me .. Arabic Actually I'm with you that the education system is corrupt and now I'm with you that actually the government introduced a foreign school system .. But do not reach that insults us all

This is why I don't bother showing people like you any respect. Thank you for showing your true colors. :)
By the way, get a new translator. This one can't distinguish between "smell" and "going".
=============
I show my respect for all, but you attacked me in your reply and I am still insult you, I do not know that is no difference between going and smell
So far, no written from where you are and I want to know why you insult the way you like to attack you but you do not say what the cause of your anger on so on .. I want to know where you are and why you are attacking so on .. Calm down and tell you it is not worth, but you still insist on the attack and insult .. I am sorry, but I want to know Why all this anger and attack .. In general, God forgive you

Quarterquack
10-24-2010, 12:39 AM
I show my respect for all, but you attacked me in your reply and I am still insult you, I do not know that is no difference between going and smell
So far, no written from where you are and I want to know why you insult the way you like to attack you but you do not say what the cause of your anger on so on .. I want to know where you are and why you are attacking so on .. Calm down and tell you it is not worth, but you still insist on the attack and insult .. I am sorry, but I want to know Why all this anger and attack .. In general, God forgive you

:lol:

You think knowing where I'm from will help you explain why I showed hostility towards you? I showed hostility towards you because you were insincere/being too nice, when in fact you are this person that thinks that the place a person originates from or resides in should have any indicator about the kind of person they are and how you should treat/judge them.

If you convince me it is highly relevant to me being a douchebag towards you because you were putting up a facade, I will gladly come out and tell you where I'm from. Till then, go leech someone else's good will.

barclays
10-24-2010, 03:16 AM
[QUOTE=barclays;3521844]I show my respect for all, but you attacked me in your reply and I am still insult you, I do not know that is no difference between going and smell
My friend I am because of lack of understanding of the word I noticed that the responses were all mocking me for not understanding a single word got angry so I wrote and I know I speak in English medium and not to the degree of good or excellent and I wrote better than nothing for I was very nervous .. I did not type a special person and I am jealous, but the ordinary person ..
When I noticed that many comments about me what people will get angry if my place .. If there were two comments, or just one or up to three I wrote I am sorry, but I found many comments and shouted I'm sorry, but comments are still ongoing .. I do not like me to anger one has told you all I am deeply sorry for you and sorry for not understanding a single word topic turned upside down
And please forgive me and sorry for the lack of my understanding this word .. So far, I did not know where the country are you from?

A
10-24-2010, 04:12 AM

Start making some sense instead of typing some meaningless shit.Don't tell me you don't know what "I don't care who started what.Does that mean I don't care anything?" means?:O

Quarterquack
10-24-2010, 04:33 AM
So far, I did not know where the country are you from?

Israel.

Start making some sense instead of typing some meaningless shit.Don't tell me you don't know what "I don't care who started what.Does that mean I don't care anything?" means?:O

I'm really not the one incapable of following a conversation here. Don't tell me you don't know what "a conversation" constitutes? For most 5th graders it's what occurs when two non-neanderthals converse phonetically (more recently digitally) for longer than two bloody sentences. Research has shown that lesser evolved beings have difficulty with the latter part of the previous sentence, though. As proof, I'm sure you had to pause at my referencing part of my rebuttal, instead of simply memorizing it.

barclays
10-24-2010, 05:34 AM
Are you really from Israel to the knowledge there are things I agree with you, such as the Easter Holiday .. I swear to you if I'm the president has made the world's Jews to go to Sinai, where you lived and you celebrate them .. I leave you the server, where the month .. But you really are you actually from Israel or the joke, and here I did not mean to offend but are you really from Israel, you really know about Egypt ordination
Welcome to pick my brother and I'm not a fanatic and I also say that you really human as well as that in the Quran does not deny that a Muslim in this book has been preferring the worlds .. Welcome to Beck and again and I hope that does not anger me ..

A
10-24-2010, 06:04 AM

I'm really not the one incapable of following a conversation here. Don't tell me you don't know what "a conversation" constitutes? For most 5th graders it's what occurs when two non-neanderthals converse phonetically (more recently digitally) for longer than two bloody sentences. Research has shown that lesser evolved beings have difficulty with the latter part of the previous sentence, though. As proof, I'm sure you had to pause at my referencing part of my rebuttal, instead of simply memorizing it.
You missed the "sense" part from the conversation.When I talk about the shit pile that you are,you start senseless "conversations".:mellow:.Is that how you do it in "you know where to find me" places?

Quarterquack
10-24-2010, 06:30 AM
You missed the "sense" part from the conversation.When I talk about the shit pile that you are,you start senseless "conversations".:mellow:.Is that how you do it in "you know where to find me" places?

Now you're just being classless. Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?

A
10-24-2010, 06:44 AM

Now you're just being classless. Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?

You missed the "sense" part from the conversation

I'm really not the one incapable of following a conversation here.

Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?

And you can say that I am classless but before that take a look at yourself :lol:

Chief_Garbonzo
10-24-2010, 06:44 AM
LOL! Best read of a thread here in awhile. I'm curious on the return of the OP, and how he will sift through this masterpiece and pick one.. HEHEHEH

whatcdfan
10-24-2010, 08:42 AM
@ringhunter: u called me an idiot, i will agree with that but upto what extent in comparison to u, u decide

and in your opinion all egyptians (and probably all of the gentile world) are monkeys, u probably say this bcoz this is the only animal u know of which u see all around u and btw what do u think who are u, have u ever looked into a mirror, u wont see a human i bet, ur arrogance will stand between ur sight and the soul that resides inside u so u will only see an animal which one, i let u to decide........

u also accused me of being a racist by now u wud have realized i dont have anyone from my race interacting to/with me in this thread so i am not a racist but having sad that my racism Anti-racism wakes up whenever i fall into a jew
bcoz according to ur holy book "talboot" every (gentile) non jew is four legged animal which god has created so u can satisfy ur animal instincts, and u r the chosen people of the god, rest of us are weeds.......come on try me

and u insult new members without any apparent reason and u call it a fun so let me ask u
having fun? :whistling

Israel.

full names pls i.e "stupid state of Israel" for its state of art diplomacy with its neighbors

go leech someone else's good will.

have u got any, i highly doubt it...............

now u are crossing ur limits consider the fact that a mother gave birth to u unless u gave birth to urself

you shudent have gone that far

Quarterquack
10-24-2010, 04:26 PM
And you can say that I am classless but before that take a look at yourself :lol:

You know, I thought going head to head with you would be fun, but it's clear my first reply in this thread was spot on. You don't have the intelligence necessary to so much as grasp irony, satire, sarcasm, or generally most forms of wit. Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?

u also accused me of being a racist ... so i am not a racist ... i.e "stupid state of Israel" for its state of art diplomacy with its neighbors

Clearly we have a failure to communicate. See, I'd argue with you, but I'd spend the whole time explaining language intricacies such as the fact that countries "filled" with a certain percentage of idiots doesn't mean the whole ethnicity is compromised of such, and the existence of possessive tense within my speeches.

By the way, the Jewish holy book is known as the "Torah", moran.

whatcdfan
10-24-2010, 04:37 PM
By the way, the Jewish holy book is known as the "Torah", moran.

i know that but its a Hidayah and talboot ( a greek jewish written "laws for the jews book, the name talboot itself means "book" in greek") is Shariyah is followed which was originally copied from the the greatest manipulators who rejected the holiness and regime of Salomon son of david and formed their own state in the northern part of Israel known as "judah".why i call them manipulators bcoz they rewrite the original torah replacing Issac with Samuel in every instance to prove that the regime of david shud be handed over to the older son and not Salomon.

after literature its history round............:lol:

A
10-24-2010, 04:39 PM
You know, I thought going head to head with you would be fun, but it's clear my first reply in this thread was spot on. You don't have the intelligence necessary to so much as grasp irony, satire, sarcasm, or generally most forms of wit. Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?
Nah not really.I don't like to 'chit chat' with trash like you.Wasn't that obvious?:unsure:

Quarterquack
10-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Nah not really.I don't like to 'chit chat' with trash like you.Wasn't that obvious?:unsure:

Nah not really. I think I was confused by the mixed signals of you calling me trash, and continuing to argue infantile points that only trash would care about.

A
10-24-2010, 04:51 PM

Nah not really. I think I was confused by the mixed signals of you calling me trash, and continuing to argue infantile points that only trash would care about.
Which you are exactly doing now and when you were "following the conversation" before?:unsure:

senegal
10-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Make love, not war!

Slickerey
10-24-2010, 04:59 PM
I decide to give out an invite and everyone provides me with free entertainment. Maybe I should give invites out more often...

whatcdfan
10-24-2010, 05:03 PM
I decide to give out an invite and everyone provides me with free entertainment. Maybe I should give invites out more often...

if u wud have had pinched a smiley along with it wud have become more interesting

senegal
10-24-2010, 05:05 PM

if u wud have had pinched a smiley along with it wud have become more interesting

that's very unlikely.

whatcdfan
10-24-2010, 05:07 PM
bcoz i didnt got his mood is he angry or is he celebrating.........a smiley wud have helped

Make love, not war!

mind u iam not gay and it isnt a war its a debate..........

senegal
10-24-2010, 05:10 PM
seems like a war from my chair.

Quarterquack
10-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Which you are exactly doing now and when you were "following the conversation" before?:unsure:

Are you actually this thick? I've quickly drafted up a rearrangement of who wins this thread's stupidity title:

1) AbyBeats - For exceptional stupidity in ignoring all forms of wit, insisting insults can win him an argument, being a great judge on all things trash or not, and failing to follow conversations in post/tree form. (The funny part is he will regret winning this argument because he thought the runners-up were both less intelligent than himself.)
2) whatcdfan - For truly pointing out what racists armed with visions of righteousness are capable of when given a keyboard.
3) Barclays - Even though at first it seemed like he was in the lead, he later proved he was unfit for the title for catching on to one instance of sarcasm. Pity, I had some money down on him. Cut the soccer references out, though, bro.

whatcdfan
10-24-2010, 05:20 PM

Are you actually this thick? I've quickly drafted up a rearrangement of who wins this thread's stupidity title:

1) AbyBeats - For exceptional stupidity in ignoring all forms of wit, insisting insults can win him an argument, being a great judge on all things trash or not, and failing to follow conversations in post/tree form. (The funny part is he will regret winning this argument because he thought the runners-up were both less intelligent than himself.)
2) whatcdfan - For truly pointing out what racists armed with visions of righteousness are capable of when given a keyboard.
3) Barclays - Even though at first it seemed like he was in the lead, he later proved he was unfit for the title for catching on to one instance of sarcasm. Pity, I had some money down on him. Cut the soccer references out, though, bro.

now u r showing some intelligence u think u can surround me in ur racism theory...........well good luck
neither do i challenge ur history and current events knowledge
and +1 for creativity in ur last post.......................
but whatever you shouldn't have said anything related to abybeats familia

A
10-24-2010, 05:28 PM

k :unsure:
and this is what ringhunter means by "following conversations"

and beware of ringhunter's high grade wits and also remember he doesn't insult anyone one.

senegal
10-24-2010, 05:37 PM

k :unsure:
and this is what ringhunter means by "following conversations"

and beware of ringhunter's high grade wits and also remember he doesn't insult anyone one.

now u r showing some intelligence u think u can surround me in ur racism theory...........well good luck
neither do i challenge ur history and current events knowledge
and +1 for creativity in ur last post.......................
but whatever you shouldn't have said anything related to abybeats familia

:offtopic:

spongeduckie
10-24-2010, 05:41 PM
no shit huh?

senegal
10-24-2010, 05:44 PM
you forgot to introduce yourself.

Slickerey
10-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Introductions are unnecessary.

senegal
10-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Well, before we start posting, we should know with whom dialogue. so it works in e-life.

spongeduckie
10-24-2010, 11:10 PM
not sure if your talking to me...but if so, Im patoesponga and it is with great pleasure I introduce myself. Ur turn.

^^^Ditto about the Rep...now where is that damn button?

anon
10-24-2010, 11:23 PM
^^^Ditto about the Rep...now where is that damn button?

In case you aren't joking, it's the star at the bottom of all posts in this section. Note you can learn from barclays' mistake and at least wait until you get invited (if that happens) before you rep your inviter. :P

spongeduckie
10-25-2010, 12:45 AM
Duly noted and yea I found it lol.