PDA

View Full Version : is neil patrick harris gay?

skywalker91
10-24-2010, 07:40 PM
i was viewing some videos on youtube about last Oscar ceremony and and i found avideo under the title "neil patrick harris:i'm gay and i'm proud"
i viewed it and i found it as s statement under his name on people mag
so Is That DICK a gay?

IdolEyes787
10-24-2010, 09:33 PM
A Gay?:unsure: Dick?:unsure:

Neil Patrick Harris (http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=56n&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&&sa=X&ei=z6PETLqyDMqgnAeu1oDYCQ&ved=0CBwQBSgA&q=neil+patrick+harris&spell=1)

zot
10-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Wasn't he once a boyfriend of Richard Simmons or something?

megabyteme
10-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Gay, yes. Dick, doubtful.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2010, 10:46 PM
Gay, yes. Dick, doubtful.

I think you are a Gay ,talking about dicks and all.

megabyteme
10-25-2010, 01:37 AM
A Gay?:unsure: Dick?:unsure:

You gay dick, you.

IdolEyes787
10-25-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm pretty sure that the guy who plays Dexter is gay too. Michael C. Hall - Neil Patrick Harris .Coincidence I think not.

Also don't try to argue that Michael C. Hall is married so he obviously can't be Gay .If it isn't the case for John Travolta and you why should it be true for him?

megabyteme
10-25-2010, 01:48 PM
You have a solid point about Transvolta. I think the other little one from the movies is a poof, too. I know he was on Oprah, but can't remember his name. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
10-25-2010, 03:06 PM
You probably mean the short one from A Knight and Daze Tail . Although I'm confused on his height since both Cameron Diaz and Katie Holmes are like 5'9" and wearing 4" heels and he's sometimes(minus the last picture) as tall as them. Maybe being really rich he has magic beans or something.

Btw I hate to be of further devastation to skywanker91 but Oprah's probably Gay too.

And I think Dexter kills because of his rage over his repressed sexuality.

megabyteme
10-25-2010, 04:49 PM
That's the little gay I was talking 'bout. I think he wears heels, or a couch in most of the pics, so it really is hard to tell.

Oprah is so rich, she has imported sex slaves, some from as far away as Pluto (it's a planet :angry:), which explains Stedman.

skywalker91
10-25-2010, 05:17 PM
u really are joking hole Hollywood has turned to be gay
Oprah has sexual slaves from Europe !!!!
i heard that she did had a finance which dumped him later
but sex slaves from Europe !!!!!!! come on .

megabyteme
10-25-2010, 08:35 PM
I sed Pluto. Do you thinks Oprah would settle for any old Earthling? :no:

IdolEyes787
10-25-2010, 08:58 PM
I sed Pluto.
I applaud your effort to make your comment more userbase friendly.

I clap my hands together for you trying to make your words clearer to the people here.

i hits the smaller things at the end of meye other things smacky 4 u doing better 4 talking an stuff.

lol

And Pluto is not a planet btw ,it's a dwarf planet .

There's only eight planets now.:(

I mean lol.

megabyteme
10-25-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm old school. All my books said "planet". Some even had cool illustrations with smiling faces on them.

skywalker91
10-26-2010, 04:01 AM
isn't pluto a dog :P

IdolEyes787
10-26-2010, 01:17 PM
I thought he was a cartoon?:unsure:
If he is in fact a dog then someone better feed him because clearly a Gay mouse can't be trusted with the task.

MariusLT
11-01-2010, 06:59 PM
You probably mean the short one from A Knight and Daze Tail . Although I'm confused on his height since both Cameron Diaz and Katie Holmes are like 5'9" and wearing 4" heels and he's sometimes(minus the last picture) as tall as them. Maybe being really rich he has magic beans or something.

Btw I hate to be of further devastation to skywanker91 but Oprah's probably Gay too.

And I think Dexter kills because of his rage over his repressed sexuality.

He is a midget, look at his shoes, in the picture, look at that sole, it's super thick, he's basically always wearing heels to be as tall as his fellow actors and actresses

IdolEyes787
11-01-2010, 08:22 PM

Technically that makes him only he's short,annoying and insane. To be an annoying and insane midget he'd have to be 4'10"" or less( he's 5'7").
Pacino's only 5'5" btw and Dustin Hoffman's 5'6" .

The most famously short actor though was Alan Ladd at 5'5" (Shane) who was rumoured to have stood on boxes for love scenes and had directors digging trenches to frame his co-stars properly.

MariusLT
11-01-2010, 08:46 PM
i know he's not scientifically technically made of midget specifications... i was jesting... i just don't really care for the guy and if he read this forum and say i called him a midget, would probably upset him and make him cry... that was my goal... not to insult little people or what not... i just don't like him.

IdolEyes787
11-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Do you really think that if (that being an incredibly big if) Tom Cruise read that you called him a midget on FST he would cry?
I'm not him but I think if I were (being then incredibly ,rich ,famous.powerful and handsome ) I'd probably be more likely to not care .Or not care and screw your father to spite you , him allegedly being Gay ( but not a Gay midget) and all.

IdolEyes787
11-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Regardless of whether Cruise is short or gay he certainly has balls.

He’s well known to do many of his own stunts, and clearly his work in ‘Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol’ won’t be any different. Proof: yesterday he ran along the side of the worlds tallest building, the Burj Kahlifa in Dubai, outside the 124th floor. 56795

Either that or he's become so delusional he now thinks that he can fly.

megabyteme
11-03-2010, 01:14 PM
L. Ron protects those who pay believe.

thetrader
11-03-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't give a shit if he is gay or straight !!!

IdolEyes787
11-03-2010, 08:18 PM

So what you are saying is that you're a bisexual then?
Good to know in case we ever have reason to share a room.

thetrader
11-03-2010, 08:26 PM

I am saying that the sexuality of someone, is his personal choice...
It's nothing to talk about.

megabyteme
11-03-2010, 09:50 PM
thetrader is gay.

That's alright, you didn't seem likable either way. :snooty:

IdolEyes787
11-03-2010, 11:10 PM

I am saying that the sexuality of someone, is his personal choice...
It's nothing to talk about.

I don't understand you say that it's nothing to talk about but here you are making the point to talk about it not once but twice.

Must be a ghey thing.

megabyteme
11-04-2010, 01:58 AM
First rule of Ghey Club- you don't talk about Ghey Club. :no:

thetrader
11-04-2010, 06:30 AM
LOL :D
You are really funny guys !!

I left my home and i leave 1000km away from it because i loved a woman...
I have spend ALL my money because of women...

I just think that everyone has the right to choose what he does with his dick, her pussy or his asshole. :P

btw my worst nightmare would be to have a gay son... but there is nothing to do to avoid it guys... :cry:

PS. Neil Patrick had admited that he is a gay, so what the thread is useless. HE IS GAY.

megabyteme
11-04-2010, 07:55 AM
So you left your home and spent ALL your money (prostitute?) on the ONE girl who you thought could make you straight. Sad story.

Ghey (or not :unsure:) welcome to FST. It's nice to see a new member with a sense of humor and the ability to form complete sentences without leaving drool on the screen. :)

Did you seriously come here to trade? If you are new to the community, you should be aware that trading will exclude you from the generosity of many, many people who would otherwise be happy to help you get into the sites you are looking for- without concern of them being deleted/banned.

And if you are a trader- screw you ghey boy. :P

thetrader
11-04-2010, 08:15 AM
So you left your home and spent ALL your money (prostitute?) on the ONE girl who you thought could make you straight. Sad story.

Ghey (or not :unsure:) welcome to FST. It's nice to see a new member with a sense of humor and the ability to form complete sentences without leaving drool on the screen. :)

1) I have never fuck a prostitute. I was lucky enough to be able to find a woman without paying her.
I just spend a lot of money to travels, gifts and good life with women...
And believe me, if i was starting again from the beginning i would do exactly the same things !!! :D
2) Stop that silly "gay" thing about me m8... I think it's enough. ;)

Did you seriously come here to trade? If you are new to the community, you should be aware that trading will exclude you from the generosity of many, many people who would otherwise be happy to help you get into the sites you are looking for- without concern of them being deleted/banned.

And if you are a trader- screw you ghey boy. :P

LOL
Believe me man...
I am looking for trackers that no one is so generous to give me. :rolleyes:
I have almost all the other trackers that a generous man can give. :P

megabyteme
11-04-2010, 12:03 PM
It's unfortunate that members feel that they will never get legit invites into the sites they "want". Which one(s) have you been excluded from? How long did you "play it straight" (gotta love beating a dead horse :lol:) before turning to trading? What is it you hope to gain by "getting in" to these sites?

thetrader
11-04-2010, 12:18 PM
It's unfortunate that members feel that they will never get legit invites into the sites they "want". Which one(s) have you been excluded from? How long did you "play it straight" (gotta love beating a dead horse :lol:) before turning to trading? What is it you hope to gain by "getting in" to these sites?

I have been in private trackers for about 5 years...
All these years i have given more than 50 invites for free. And i am still giving many for free because i like this feeling...
I am missing some high level trackers, and i started trading for them the last 10 days.
When i find these (or some of these), i am done with trading. ;)

I know that's insane m8...
I can already find every file i am looking for...
But i want more and more trackers. :P

At least i am a good user (in my opinion of course), i never cheat and i am seeding 24/7 even if my ratio is OK. :)

megabyteme
11-04-2010, 12:26 PM
You are willing to blow (gawd I'm persistent) 5 years of being a rule-abiding member just to collect trackers you don't really need? Just become known here (not as a trader) and people will help you. It's probably not even too late.

You are personable AND you post in sections outside of trading/bt. That's all you really need to do- show interests in things BESIDES collecting.

thetrader
11-04-2010, 12:37 PM
You are willing to blow (gawd I'm persistent) 5 years of being a rule-abiding member just to collect trackers you don't really need? Just become known here (not as a trader) and people will help you. It's probably not even too late.

You are personable AND you post in sections outside of trading/bt. That's all you really need to do- show interests in things BESIDES collecting.

You right.
But in my opinion most of the users have the same insane i have.
I just admit it and they don't.

Everybody i know, tries to get more and more trackers...
Ask a guy who has a good invite... "would you trade it with my 10 available invites?".
99% he will answer "i have all of these..."
Everybody could be OK with a good mid level tracker like TL, but everybody wants more and more !!!

To be honest, i am doing it for one more reason...
As we know, trackers are illegal. I want to have backup of good trackers...
Maybe more and more trackers will start closing in the future...

btw thanks for the advice m8 !!! :)

IdolEyes787
11-04-2010, 12:56 PM
In case you aren't sure about the fact MBM you and thetrader are mates.

Btw not to be insulting but if after 5 years you still care about "getting into every tracker" I can understand why you had to move 1000 miles to find a woman.:mellow:

Also tell me which "high level tracker" is so important and I will give you an honest opinion on it.
No wait that won't be necessary as THEY ARE ALL OVER-RATED . :frusty:

Besides if you did indeed have a brain that functioned you would know that the odds on a l337 little site a) self imploding b) in case of legal trouble the owners or associated staff being douche bags and selling you out in attempt to save themselves c) having your precious account hacked and your identity stolen d) because you are part of a relatively small group as opposed to a large one ( think swarms of fishes flocks of birds - no wait we've already determined that you can't think) you are more likely in case of "capture" be "eaten" ,are greatly increased .

Now please ,and I can't emphasize this enough, go away .

thetrader
11-04-2010, 01:10 PM

Btw not to be insulting but if after 5 years you still care about "getting into every tracker" I can understand why you had to move 1000 miles to find a woman.:mellow:

Also tell me which "high level tracker" is so important and I will give you an honest opinion on it.
No wait that won't be necessary as THEY ARE ALL OVER-RATED . :frusty:

Besides if you did indeed have a brain that functioned you would know that the odds on a l337 little site a) self imploding b) in case of legal trouble the owners or associated staff being douche bags and selling you out in attempt to save themselves c) having your precious account hacked and your identity stolen d) because you are part of a relatively small group as opposed to a large one ( think swarms of fishes flocks of birds - no wait we've already determined that you can't think) you are more likely in case of "capture" be "eaten" ,are greatly increased .

Now please ,and I can't emphasize this enough, go away .

To be able to say to me an opinion to every high level tracker, means that you registered in many of them.
So you have the same insane i have dude.
The only difference between you and me, is that you like to pretend the smart guy, and hate that.

I have just one question for you m8...
Why you are so aggressive with me?
I just say my opinion as politely as i can.
We can disagree in a much calmer way !!!

PS. Sorry for the off topic. :(

megabyteme
11-04-2010, 01:20 PM

No, just didn't feel the need to treat someone who hadn't been a long-time trader (one who could stop before becoming shunned by a good portion of the community) like poo on a stick.

We've gotten into sites through mutual interests, trust, and comradery- the way bt is supposed to be done. This guy has just gotten misguided along the way, however, I do think he has made up his mind to remain misguided. It's up to him- misguided is commonplace allowed here...

I've also been thinking about the still waters we've run into here recently- have we cultivated a "king of the hill" style game here that pushes away/silences some of the activity? IDK. I do know that a lot of members have disappeared after taking (deserved) thrashings from more established members.

thetrader
11-04-2010, 01:30 PM

No, just didn't feel the need to treat someone who hadn't been a long-time trader (one who could stop before becoming shunned by a good portion of the community) like poo on a stick.

We've gotten into sites through mutual interests, trust, and comradery- the way bt is supposed to be done. This guy has just gotten misguided along the way, however, I do think he has made up his mind to remain misguided. It's up to him- misguided is commonplace allowed here...

I've also been thinking about the still waters we've run into here recently- have we cultivated a "king of the hill" style game here that pushes away/silences some of the activity? IDK. I do know that a lot of members have disappeared after taking (deserved) thrashings from more established members.

"thetrader" is just the username i picked up when i registered in the forum.
The truth is that i registered because i was looking an invite and i read that a guy has it available...

After that i realized that this forum is not just for invites, but also have many interesting topics, that i started to read.
The problem is that my English is not that good, and it's a little bit difficult to say my opinion.
But i can read much better (than writing) so i can enjoy this great forum !!!

megabyteme
11-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Realizing that there are other sections puts you above many users here- it seems you do have other interests. Misguided has to do with your desire to "collect them all".

Many of the "high level" sites I have were simply offered to me by staff, or friends who thought I would be a good addition to the site. At times I have been, but honestly, I spend most of my time here discussing movies, politics, etc. Everything that people are seeking on these "exclusive" sites can be done here on FST without the hassle. Most of the people you would meet there are available in discussion forums here, as well. Watch The Wizard of Oz for further details...

Bottom line- don't risk the relationships you have created over 5 years in order to "attain" something you won't benefit from. Enjoy the sites/relationships you have and continue to respect site rules- otherwise, you'll be treated like an outcast.

IdolEyes787
11-04-2010, 01:53 PM
The only difference between you and me, is that you like to pretend the smart guy, and hate that.

I have just one question for you m8...
Why you are so aggressive with me?
I just say my opinion as politely as i can.
We can disagree in a much calmer way !!!

PS. Sorry for the off topic. :(

The topic is "Is NPH gay?" how can you possibly do anything to make that worse?
Also as to my "overly aggressive " style of writing , it's just that .Either you are in on the joke or you aren't .:idunno:
Seriously it's not my responsibility to coddle ever person that can't see that's it's just an internet forum and whether I happen to believe what I am saying or not it shouldn't make one whit of difference in their RL.
"Geez I've been insulted/called out/belittled /mocked by some wanker on the internet. I only hope my poor heart can stand the shock".

I understand what you are saying but once again it's no one's duty to be insincerely "nice " here( aren't we always railing against the phoniness of tracker forums) and pretend by the sin of omission if nothing else, to agree with something that you don't.
No one is "forcing" anyone to post here .If they are only looking for invites and platitudes( no matter the tripe they post) then methinks they best ( at least from me) look someplace else.

Btw have you ever known me not to appreciate it when someone wrote something of consequence - whether it be funny or insightful or non hateful/prejudicial .Or if someone stood for anything beyond minimally just "I want" ?
Also if you care to review this thread you will see a steady degeneration as opposed to a frontal attack.

PS if I (or anyone else) is indeed being an ass then in the end aren't I are only hurting myself.( Ghey humour ,I'm sure NPH would appreciate it ).:mellow:

megabyteme
11-04-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm wondering where all of the fun posters went. :idunno: This board was full of life last year, now it's flatlined. Yes, there are plenty of good reasons to beat on degenerate, "I'll suck yer cock for an invite to FSC" posters (either expressly stated in bt, or intended in other sections). But, somewhere we've lost the good ones too. :(

I don't blame the staff, nor the gheys, nor even the ass-kissers...the truth is, I don't know why so many have stopped coming here. There was a time, not too long ago, when there was game for everyone- noobs could seek out invites, old-timers could scrutinize/give help, and bashers hand plenty of fresh mong in the fields. What changed? How do we get it back? I thought cultivating some of the minimally literate might help. I found one- yet he's Hell bent on collecting...:frusty:

What to do?!!!

*EDIT* Don't get me wrong, I wasn't blaming/chastising you, just trying something on my own that I thought might help a bit. Feel free to gather up a bunch of fellow rough Canadian bikers and go Matthew Shepard on his ass for all I care. :D