PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] FSC talent hunt

Pages : 1 [2]

Disme
11-01-2010, 05:48 PM
What's the problems on site, or only me getting them?

Not only you!

well that's a relief. That SQL errors, eh? I guess they can't be on our side

Happened before ... it's already fixed :)

YoYoY
11-01-2010, 08:30 PM
I have the same question as Stabber.

spongeduckie
11-01-2010, 10:23 PM
By my count I believe it's 4 or 5 w senegal but I could be wrong...

paulcostra
11-02-2010, 01:45 AM
Well. I'd like to apply for an invite. My friend has an account on FSC since 2009 and he said is great community tracker. I love community trackers more than general trackers with huge amount of torrents but no strong community connections. What can I offer?
-i don't want FSC just for collection and because is famous like most people do. for me is like a dream and a tracker which can give me a chance to meet people really loving torrent world like I do and keep in touch with them. And I really take care about all my trackers especially exclusive ones
- I'm always active on trackers and forums, I have gbps seedbox also so i can offer always great speeds
-I have an access to some scene production not bringing from other trackers
-I have also a huge collection of good movies at home so maybe i will start uploading to tracker because some of my movies which i owe are really great ones and I wanna share it with other users. I have also great old ones. I'm uploader on one of trackers
-I can give you proofs that i really deserve FSC(link to profiles)
-I always seed each torrent more than one week, having 1TB disk of seedbox is simple
- I have a knowledge about software and hardware and can share my knowledge in the proper section of FSC forum, e.g. I know how to set up seedbox with linux commands using root. I know a lot of about graphics and photoshop because I use it very often even for my job. And I know a lot of about it because is additionally my hobby
-On some of high level trackers I'm a member registered long time ago and having very nice buffer

I'm Looking forward for your answer:)

cinephilia
11-02-2010, 02:11 AM
i don't want FSC just for collection and because is famous

I really take care about all my trackers especially exclusive ones
:eyebrows:

poorgirl
11-02-2010, 02:53 AM
First, I’d like to thank sear for giving everyone an opportunity to become a member of FSC.

I know very well that this is does not happen every day, so I want to appeal to you with everything that I have.

My class here at FST is trifle but I have quite a bit of experience with torrent.

I am also active in many other communities and am in a relatively good status.

I have a fast connection with Single 100Mbps FTTH (Fiber To The Home) and TCP/IP and System Tuning. I use them to upload torrents as an uploader in some great communities.

Sharing is a fun thing for me.

I don’t think there will be anything more valuable than for me to join FSC community and meet new members and staffs.

I am a very active user, so I am confident to say that I will not disappoint you in the aspect of downloading, uploading, seeding and etc.

I also know the importance of forum activity over only sharing.

I want to get along and help sustain a good atmosphere with them at FSC.

Honestly, I don’t know much about graphics or anything much like that.

However, I can assure you that my passion to be part of FSC is no less than anyone else’s.

If I’m given the opportunity to become a member of FSC, I will do my best to make contribution to the community as an active member.

Of course, I am ready to provide you with profile links and such if asked to.

Well then, I'll be saying goodbye hoping that you’ve seen good in me.

spongeduckie
11-02-2010, 04:48 AM
Blah, blah, blah just give me an invite damn it!

gamesover
11-02-2010, 05:56 AM
The lurkers are really coming out right now :unsure: Seeing some new faces in this thread.

Chief_Garbonzo
11-02-2010, 07:09 AM
heheh, yep. The thread lives! Lets see what happens...

aly13
11-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Hi Sear, after i read all 26 pages of this thread I decided to apply. I know it is a small chance but i'l try.Im a hungaryan guy who lives in Romania,Im 28 years old i like footbal,tablle tenis,movies and music.Im in the bittorent world for some time i don't have much of skills maybe i can help somme users of the comunity but i think all are in the bittorent world for a quite of time.I can tell you that i can be a good user of the site but i know that word does not mean much nowadays.I really don't have acces to ''ellite'' sites to provide profile links because Romania is banned of most of them. If you decide to fulfill an application for me shoot me a pm.

Regards,
aly13

DeadPoet
11-02-2010, 11:33 AM
...I really don't have acces to ''ellite'' to provide profile links because Romania is banned of most of them...

What's this "elite" everyone keeps talkin' about? :shifty:

IdolEyes787
11-02-2010, 12:54 PM
I really take care about all my trackers especially exclusive ones
:eyebrows:It's nice that at least one person has their priorities straight.
Btw , just curious but what happens if FSC suddenly becomes not "exclusive" anymore?

Well. I'd like to apply for an invite. My friend has an account on FSC since 2009 and he said is great community tracker. I love community trackers more than general trackers with huge amount of torrents but no strong community connections. What can I offer?

- I'm always active on trackers and forums Except apparently here.:mellow:
Also if I may be so bold as to suggest in your case simply ask sear if "your friend" would be willing to vouch for you.

PS I'm very happy to hear that some of the movies you owe are "great ones" . I myself sadly am only indebted to The House of Wax remake and Spiderman 3:(

I also know the importance of forum activity over only sharing.

What I said to paulcostra ditto.

I don't know if sear or anyone else from FSC is still monitoring this thread but my little rant is about people (alluded to by somebody else earlier) who can't be bothered to post here unless they think it directly benefits them and then go on to spout hypocritically about the importance of communities forums "talking to other people" . Also and again this is just my opinion but if the speed of anyone's connection or the fact that they are on any other "important " trackers is the deciding factor here then please inform me so that then everyone on FTN can simply provide a speedtest and I can then be sure to avoid ever looking at this thread ever again.

paulcostra
11-02-2010, 02:32 PM
To IdolEyes787: My friend is not an uploader to FSC and his upload isn't so great too. Everybody applies how can afford to do that. Btw. is messy here in this thread. Is not an application thread just a discussion.

IdolEyes787
11-02-2010, 03:49 PM
To IdolEyes787: My friend is not an uploader to FSC and his upload isn't so great too. Everybody applies how can afford to do that. Btw. is messy here in this thread. Is not an application thread just a discussion.
I didn't realize that being an uploader or having great amount of upload was a requirement for being able to vouch for anybody.
Also to someone who purportedly " really likes to meet people" sorry for getting in your way of your application with a silly "discussion".

Cabalo
11-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Wrong. :no:
Make your friend come here and vouch for you, that would be a good start.
Otherwise, I hate to break those news, but no one is taking your word for it.

TheFoX
11-02-2010, 07:03 PM
I don't know if sear or anyone else from FSC is still monitoring this thread but my little rant is about people (alluded to by somebody else earlier) who can't be bothered to post here unless they think it directly benefits them and then go on to spout hypocritically about the importance of communities forums "talking to other people" .

I hear you, which is why you are a member of fsc, and some others aren't.

After all, look at me. I'm at fsc but I still find time to compose the odd post here, especially if it means ripping into a former admin/mod here (you know who you are, Detale).

(Did I actually type that???)

It is also ironic that some of the best members at fsc are also staffers at FST, but it does go to prove a point that staffers know the value of forum contribution.

(It is ironic, because everyone keeps telling me that FST staffers are only supposed to be interested in aiding invite and account trades, whereas I have not witnessed this darker side of FST staff.)

If people here genuinely want a chance at getting invited to fsc, you need to be also active here, otherwise dear old Sear will have to carry on Sear-ching for those elusive members who will benefit both communities.

Oh, and please, no in-Sear-serity please.

Cabalo
11-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Sear-iously, dude.

spongeduckie
11-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Sear-ch and rescue... I just wanted to join in. :P

ExtraDry
11-02-2010, 09:53 PM
TheFox you have always entertained the forums of the BT world with your witty mind flavoring your posts with inner comedian always pleasure reading your posts.
:-)
P.s Not suxing up for a Foxy-Sear-Castle

sear
11-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Just an update on what's happening here. The thread is still open so people should keep applying. I've got a couple of people I'm looking into and may or may not invite we'll see. One thing is for sure I'm in no hurry it will be the end of the week at the earliest before I do anything.

crespo9
11-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Just an update on what's happening here. The thread is still open so people should keep applying. I've got a couple of people I'm looking into and may or may not invite we'll see. One thing is for sure I'm in no hurry it will be the end of the week at the earliest before I do anything.
Good. So the one that haven't applied and if you are interested in this ,please hurry up .

Burnsy
11-03-2010, 11:46 AM

Good to see you're still monitoring this thread, so further to my PM to you asking if things were still 'open' I'd like to put forward an application for a friend. Not a 'net' friend but a 'real-life' friend. He's been in and around the BT world for years... long before I started which was early 2006. He owns the tracker I staff on and has spent the last 2 years quietly building it up to be the success it currently is. He has run various websites and previously was heavily involved in encoding primarily KvCD's in the beginning (where his name was very well known for his quality encodes in 2005 onwards) and latterly XviD's, eventually giving up encoding entirely to concentrate solely on running his tracker.

His knowledge on running trackers (including coding them) and other websites before that is excellent, installation and set up of seed boxes, general site/server maintenance are all things he deals with regularly and he has personally helped me out more times than I care to remember, never once complaining and making sure things work out well not only for staff on his site, but members there are also open to asking him for help too (which rarely happens these days with site owners).

I cannot personally guarantee that he will be the most active member on the site, as he does have a fair few commitments of his own, but at the end of the day it's an invite that could possibly gain you an excellent, knowledgeable member to the forums/tracker, or alternatively at the very least I can personally guarantee that he's not a trader/collector (as he's joined other trackers which weren't for him and his accounts have lapsed) and if things didn't work out for you both then there's no risk of his account going to anyone else and eventually room would be made again for someone who may use the tracker more than him.

I apologise for being quite generic with the description I've given, but if the possibility of an invite is there then please, by all means PM me for more detailed info... anything you would require will be easy enough to get from him... profile links etc etc

My own FSC account details were contained in my PM to you yesterday, but if you need them again, please don't hesitate to contact me...

Burnsy :)

A
11-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Why didn't you make the above application in FSC?

paulcostra
11-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Cabalo, the thing is that so many people still tell me: oh FST is trade forum, is bad. This is stereotype which made me not so active here cause i'm honest member of trackers. The same with my friends. But I see that here are plenty nice guys:)

Burnsy
11-03-2010, 12:12 PM

What does it matter where I make it? I'm on these Forums and read these Forums more often than FSC's... seems perfectly logical to me to make it here if I've more chance of seeing a reply

aly13
11-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Cabalo, the thing is that so many people still tell me: oh FST is trade forum, is bad. This is stereotype which made me not so active here cause i'm honest member of trackers. The same with my friends. But I see that here are plenty nice guys:)

Its true i lost somme of my invites just because im a member of this community...sad....

KFlint
11-03-2010, 12:52 PM

Because the application thread is here maybe? :ermm:

Its true i lost somme of my invites just because im a member of this community...sad....

I never had any problem anywhere and I'm a moderator here, as long as you are legit I don't see why you would really.

IdolEyes787
11-03-2010, 01:01 PM

Good to see you're still monitoring this thread, so further to my PM to you asking if things were still 'open' I'd like to put forward an application for a friend. Not a 'net' friend but a 'real-life' friend. He's been in and around the BT world for years... long before I started which was early 2006. He owns the tracker I staff on and has spent the last 2 years quietly building it up to be the success it currently is. He has run various websites and previously was heavily involved in encoding primarily KvCD's in the beginning (where his name was very well known for his quality encodes in 2005 onwards) and latterly XviD's, eventually giving up encoding entirely to concentrate solely on running his tracker.

His knowledge on running trackers (including coding them) and other websites before that is excellent, installation and set up of seed boxes, general site/server maintenance are all things he deals with regularly and he has personally helped me out more times than I care to remember, never once complaining and making sure things work out well not only for staff on his site, but members there are also open to asking him for help too (which rarely happens these days with site owners).

I cannot personally guarantee that he will be the most active member on the site, as he does have a fair few commitments of his own, but at the end of the day it's an invite that could possibly gain you an excellent, knowledgeable member to the forums/tracker, or alternatively at the very least I can personally guarantee that he's not a trader/collector (as he's joined other trackers which weren't for him and his accounts have lapsed) and if things didn't work out for you both then there's no risk of his account going to anyone else and eventually room would be made again for someone who may use the tracker more than him.

I apologise for being quite generic with the description I've given, but if the possibility of an invite is there then please, by all means PM me for more detailed info... anything you would require will be easy enough to get from him... profile links etc etc

My own FSC account details were contained in my PM to you yesterday, but if you need them again, please don't hesitate to contact me...

Burnsy :)
Your friend sounds like a right proper cawk .Hopefully for his sake he is a member of a bunch of leet trackers and has a Gig seedbox so that he has built up massive buffers using files that he never actually uses and keeps on his box for 3 days max or else I wouldn't hold out much hope.:no:

Also you post a lot in FST which is clearly a trade forum so that doesn't speak well of your credibility .

Maybe if you post this on HDbits under an alias so that no one can tie that name back to your account here he will stand a chance.

Also you speeled apologize wrong and admit to being generic. I suppose that it isn't your fault for being illiterate for you are a foreigner and English words are a hardy thing to wrap your mined around but I doubt anyone here can forgive you for Genericism, since as you all know Generics killed Jesus.

aly13
11-03-2010, 01:11 PM
I never had any problem anywhere and I'm a moderator here, as long as you are legit I don't see why you would really.

I am legit but somme saffers sugest its a good idea to don´t use my account here an maybe i get my invites back but i really don´t need those invites.

Cabalo
11-03-2010, 02:30 PM
I would like to vouch for Burnsy's friend, if I'm allowed to.
He runs a small sized tracker that has been around for a while, that really hasn't any of those "I'm leet, I ban you" pretensions, and has been doing so quite well.
They all seem good people over there, judging by burnsy's character and his friend.

1000possibleclaws
11-03-2010, 03:18 PM

There are plenty of veterans to this scene that frequent the site, and hopefully continue to help guide newer users. There are also not too many limiting rules on this board, which is why some people view us as a 'trade forum', and nothing more. FST is whatever you decide to make of it. You would think such a big public forum would bring in many n00bs to torrenting, and then they would see and learn from the vets, but from what I've noticed, a good portion of active new users turn out to be sketchy people with questionable histories already present in this scene. Which makes trusting and helping new users somewhat difficult, unless you can constantly see the brightside and ignore cynicism.

If you see forums are a one-way route into those hard-to-get trackers, you would probably have an easier time in your private invite forums. You might not get everything from there, but what you do end up getting comes alot easier.

Burnsy
11-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Your friend sounds like a right proper cawk .Hopefully for his sake he is a member of a bunch of leet trackers and has a Gig seedbox so that he has built up massive buffers using files that he never actually uses and keeps on his box for 3 days max or else I wouldn't hold out much hope.:no:

Also you post a lot in FST which is clearly a trade forum so that doesn't speak well of your credibility .

Maybe if you post this on HDbits under an alias so that no one can tie that name back to your account here he will stand a chance.

Also you speeled apologize wrong and admit to being generic. I suppose that it isn't your fault for being illiterate for you are a foreigner and English words are a hardy thing to wrap your mined around but I doubt anyone here can forgive you for Genericism, since as you all know Generics killed Jesus.

Ah, you must know of him then?! :lol: :P

Thanks for the support :) Also, I actually used the correct shpeelung if 'apologise' as coz how it were meaned to be in the Queens good like Engurlish... and not that basterdized version those on the Norf Amerkan bit of ground use

I would like to vouch for Burnsy's friend, if I'm allowed to.
He runs a small sized tracker that has been around for a while, that really hasn't any of those "I'm leet, I ban you" pretensions, and has been doing so quite well.
They all seem good people over there, judging by burnsy's character and his friend.

Thanks Cabalo :)

TheFoX
11-04-2010, 07:17 PM
@ Burnsy...

Sounds like your friend is an interesting character. I'll see about twisting Sear's arm to get the guy an invite. If that fails, I might have to kick Sear in the balls instead.

IdolEyes787
11-04-2010, 07:29 PM
@ Burnsy...

Sounds like your friend is an interesting character. I'll see about twisting Sear's arm to get the guy an invite. If that fails, I might have to kick Sear in the balls instead.

Prays twisting of arm doesn't work.

mrnobody
11-04-2010, 07:36 PM
i hope kicking in nuts isn't enough either.

johhny
11-04-2010, 08:12 PM
good luck to all

cinephilia
11-04-2010, 08:31 PM
sorry about my post because it isn;t very constructive english is not my fisrt language
but.. fsc forums are in english :(

johhny
11-04-2010, 10:33 PM
i know dude i'm very fine with english :) i say constructive because isn't so convincing :)
i have a certifcate for EN language & i got the latest level

IdolEyes787
11-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Obviously you understand English at least well enough to know to edit your original post and remove the part alluding to the fact that you weren't that comfortable with English.:unsure:

I mean :)

Btw I think ( think, don't know) that sear would be overjoyed to find somebody that really uses and participates to the best of their ability at that site regardless of relative fluency in English .
Heck even some of the higher ranking staff aren't exactly William F. Buckleys.:mellow:

I think the point here is that if you are a good,fun and involved person and seeing that the internet is hopefully a place to embrace differences and not shun them then whether you speak perfect English or not is hardly a deciding factor ( at least at FSC).
Really eloquence might ( unfortunately ) get you into someplace easier but it's hardly proof that you are going to be necessarily a better member or anything.

johhny
11-04-2010, 11:11 PM
yeah maybe it hard to get in?but i m a very good member and i can prove it :) maybe i will be lucky maybe not life goes on with or without FSC skills i have
that's all i have to offer...forget to say i can be uploader too a good one :) i have enough time

Enlightened
11-05-2010, 07:20 AM
i know dude i'm very fine with english :) i say constructive because isn't so convincing :)
i have a certifcate for EN language & i got the latest level

I think Mr.Johnny will have to prove himself, and what he has to bring to the table at FSC, his English is okay, probably better than mine, as long as hhe does NOT uses a crappy translator..LOL

P/S. - If He gets me those chicks/ with a pair of legs....... shown in Avatar & signature, I will shoot him an invite ASAP..LMAO

Swift
11-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Sear why don't you answer PM's ?

That1Guy
11-05-2010, 07:33 AM
Sear why don't you answer PM's ?
he's too busy sitting on his thumbs for PM's :O.

johhny
11-05-2010, 09:19 AM
@Enlightened if you we-re in my country i will give 2 chicks like in your avatar& signature :) if you hook me up with FSC =))))

Swift
11-05-2010, 09:52 AM
omfg learn english

johhny
11-05-2010, 10:05 AM
@swift mind your own buisness no one asked you a thingh
i know you btw

aly13
11-05-2010, 10:32 AM
I think im out for this...or not?:whistling

karachidude
11-05-2010, 10:43 AM
@Enlightened if you we-re in my country i will give 2 chicks like in your avatar& signature :) if you hook me up with FSC =))))

u pimp women :D

gamesover
11-05-2010, 10:44 AM

u pimp women :D

mail order brides probably

Swift
11-05-2010, 12:34 PM
i know you btw

do you want me to give you an autograph?

killercam101
11-07-2010, 02:17 AM
I say IC is full of collectors,invite hungry maniacs and level hunters.Prove me wrong.You just cant.

I could get IC online from my pc invite you there so you can check on the forums ( the old one not the new site from 3 months ago ) .Maybe give you some high privileges to see everything and convince yourself but i dont like you after that statement.

2characters

7th
11-07-2010, 04:25 PM
i know you btw

do you want me to give you an autograph?

If he refuses your offer, could you please, give me your autograph? :yup:

Swift
11-07-2010, 06:10 PM
sure buddy

senegal
11-07-2010, 09:26 PM
I applied earlier in this thread and haven't received any response.

7th
11-07-2010, 10:40 PM
sure buddy

yes! :happy:

johhny
11-08-2010, 11:20 AM
@senegal maybe you didn't have considerd like me and others....

aly13
11-08-2010, 06:12 PM
@senegal maybe you didn't have considerd like me and others....

True...

johhny
11-08-2010, 06:41 PM
so hard to get in at least to be considered :)) ....i would be happy with a trial account :)

TTS
11-09-2010, 12:09 AM
I applied earlier in this thread and haven't received any response.
Same here.
Anybody here got invited ?

gamesover
11-09-2010, 07:47 AM
so hard to get in at least to be considered :)) ....i would be happy with a trial account :)

LOL I'm pretty sure they don't have anything like trial accounts.

johhny
11-09-2010, 11:20 AM
i know they dont have just trying....

Disme
11-09-2010, 12:25 PM
i know they dont have just trying....

Please stop making a complete arse of yourself :rolleyes:
KThxBai...

bumrocks
11-10-2010, 04:54 AM
^ i don't think I have told you that I love you today....I love you today!

For those of you and your wondering why they haven't contacted me posts. You probably just failed the test. If you PMed sear I can almost guarantee you did.

The_Wire
11-10-2010, 10:25 AM
Hello sear,

Let me start by saying it's fancy seeing this kind of thread in this forum.
I don't want to critisize or anything, especially cause i have been here only a few days, so
i don't have an opinion of my own, mostly what i hear (here and there every now and then).
So i will keep an open mind and continue with saying i'm interested in getting invited and i hope this isn't some hoax or anything, and that you are really someone from the staff of FSC.

If i may i would like to turn things upside-down and start first by saying why i'd prefer to join the fun.

Ok i'm gonna throw in the C word, but please bear with me as i try to explain my view about this whole thing a bit.
A lot of people throw around the phrase "has a great community" but most of the time, most of the people don't really care about that or don't even know what exactly is they are saying.
I mean, what exactly is a great community?
Just saying "It has a great community" is pretty vague...at least.
I don't think community is just a big number of members talking to each other on irc or the forum.
Besides, if it's just that, then you can find it almost everywhere you look. On the countless forums that are out there, or on some other trackers that have a lot of members active on the forums and irc.
Why not consider word C on a wider context/scope. I mean surely community has to do with the people, members and staff of a tracker, why not include in this also, things that affect those members and staff.
For example, having gathered some points you can spend those point for some personal gain OR more importantly to help other fellow-members by say for example providing a widesite freeleech for some hours. Couldn't this be considered as "great community"? Many would say no (in a strict sense i agree) but in a wider context i believe it could.
If on a tracker the staff takes seriously the safety of its members for example by having a more secure way of logging in or accepting people in, i see it in the scope of great C as well. Why not. It's people helping/caring (about) other people = community.
It's all about the quality of people and the ideas they share and not the quantity of people or useless blah blah. I've heard a lot about many members of this tracker, and i've also had a quick look at some posts and talks, and i believe understanding, willingness to help, to hear, to explain, are some characteristics that you find on many of the members there (be it staff or simple users). In my age i believe these are things that you pay attention to, the way people treat you, and the way people see themselves.
All of the above and many more that i could write (but would make this post unbearable to read) are things that you find on the f, some you also find in other trackers and some not.

Ok, this was all about the C word, and it was a bit extended as i tried to explain my view on it.

On another note, there is something that has to do with the whole philosophy and stance of the people behind this place, that i truly appreciate and believe in.
It's the way money are regarded and the way they treat donations.
I've been in the torrent world for many years (though not so many in the private section) to have a good grasp of what the main code/principle behind the torrent community is.
And that is the selfless act of helping others without asking something in return.
You want to share what you have so others can experience it and get to know it, and you don't (or at least you shouldn't) want anything in return (except maybe for them to also share what they can). As i said you want to share not to sell. There's a big difference between the two.
A selfless act is something really beautiful and hard as it goes almost against our primitive nature.
Unfortunately what you see around in the tracker world is trackers ready to give anything to make a buck.
Donate X money, and you can get Y invites! or you can get Z GBs to your upload or you can HnR, or whatever. In other words, you can hurt other users (cause that's what you do when you don't share) and be selfish cause you have money to spend.
Trackers become business/companies that sell a product to make a profit.Sadly.
This might be a pretty grim/black picture to paint, but i don't think it's far from the truth.
A lot might say in defense of this trend, that trackers have expenses to pay that cannot magically be dealt with.
Of course i completely understand this, i never said there shouldn't be donations, there just shouldn't be a gift like the aforementioned in return. Users should donate cause they only want to help/sustain the tracker cause they believe in it and they want nothing in return apart from the continuity and betterment of it.
And if some think that this is unrealistic or wishful thinking then they should check out trackers like TB or fsc for example. it's not unrealistic and it's not utopian, it's real and it's feasible.
There is also the thing about the huge number of priv.trackers related to what i'm saying about donations, but ok lets leave that for another time.

Lastly one more reason, though not that serious, but still, would be that whole social networking facebookchat-ish kind of thingy you have in there! I didn't have much time to check it out, mostly just a sneak peak, but i really liked the idea and it's something that's missing from other places i've been. It helps fsc grow to something more than just a tracker or a forum.

Crossing over now to the other side, what i can do for the tracker?

As far as as graphics or even coding are concerned, sadly i cannot be of much help, as i haven't delved much into image or video editing, and don't have good knowledge on any computer language, except maybe for some DOS experience (yup i've been in the pc world many many years, when the OS was a dos command line and was booting from a floppy 5.1/4 diskette :0 ).
This of course doesn't mean that i don't enjoy talking about stuff like the above, mostly it means that unfortunately i'm gonna be on the receiving end of help rather than the giving.

For the active forum poster part, things are a bit more complicated.
What i mean is that i can gladly participate in the forums with well thought and articulate posts, i enjoy that, but there will be times that i won't be able to be active. It all has to do with my work (mechanical engineer in costruction yards and some consulting in electromechanical installations).
Think of it like this: say i'm in fsc for one year, and you take a look at my profile, what you'll see probably is an average yearly activity in the forums. And if you look more thoroughly, you will see some months with frequent posting and activity, and some months with rare/sparse or even zero posting.

Now what i can really help a lot with, will be, using the tracker side.
From what i've heard and seen, fsc needs users that download data. Enough uploaders, enough boxes, enough speed, but not good enough downloading. That is something that i can help with, a lot. Pre times is not that much of a factor for me. Most of the torrents i download have been online for day(s) before i load them on my pc.
Along with that, another strong point would be my seeding time. Write now i have around 10TBs of space on the pc, and around 3-4TBs as backup (and i keep expanding, by replacing my 1TB disks with 2TB disks, and soon with 3TB disks).
Many of the torrents i download, i keep them seeding for long periods of time. I have plenty of torrents with months or even years of seeding time. I would gladly keep many of your torrents alive indefinitely.
That means that should the need arise i can easily become an uploader as well, but usually for packs or older stuff. As i said above i ain't the pre-time kind of user, apart maybe for a few tv series.

To sum up,
Bring me your best "tracker-side" user/member and i can be equal to him or even best him.
Bring me your best "forum/irc-side" user/member and i will certainly be in his shade and won't be able to keep up. Just your average user here.
A mix of the two will give you an overall picture.

Anything that has been written above can be backed up and be proven of course in case you want to take this one step further.

As i've never been in your tracker (except from some glances i had through some friend) i may be wrong at some points, if that's the case then i'll be glad to be corrected and get the story straight.

Lastly, forgive my grammar mistakes if any, i can hold my own but some mistakes can occur here and there as English is not my native language.

I hope this deal is real (hey, i can rhyme too!).

Thank you for the opportunity to be listened (read actually) and make our case to a member of the staff of fsc.
Good luck to anyone who wants to be given a chance.

Keep on sharing the fun...of the torrent world.

hulabula
11-10-2010, 11:50 AM
^ I have done my share of collecting trackers and have seen plenty of collectors on boards, but oh my god dude...you take the prize...

IdolEyes787
11-10-2010, 01:04 PM
That's really up to sear to decide (btw hard to believe that you apparently know so much about FSC and don't know sear ) .
Seems to me though that this application was "written to order" as opposed to saying anything genuine about the individual.

All the salient points are carefully touched on ( intelligent ,well-thought out posts in the forums ,irc,site wide free leech , a not so subtle hint about donating, wanting to upload,long-term seeding - even manages to put in the words "caring" and "fun" ) but at the same time you notice the OP is never really says word one about himself.
Fine you say, yes maybe if he were applying somewhere and not be making the gist of his "argument " about "community" and apparently getting involved on a humanistic level.

Also, and I can't stress this enough ,if you have a (apparently) RL friend that is (apparently) willing to give you access to FSC
i've also had a quick look at some posts and talks
would be that whole social networking facebookchat-ish kind of thingy you have in there! I didn't have much time to check it out, mostly just a sneak peak
It's the way money are regarded and the way they treat donations
From what i've heard and seen, fsc needs users that download data
As i've never been in your tracker (except from some glances i had through some friend) then why hasn't he /she simply applied for you ?

Btw is is not meant to an indictment of the poster .If someone is not comfortable in English then maybe then read into the meaning of things a little differently than I would.
All I am probably unnecessarily saying is if I was to be presented with anything so (apparently) carefully contrived then I personally would have serious reservations on the whole thing. I mean the OP just wrote an essay and yet at the end of the day I really know nothing more about him( I'm assuming him ) than before I read the whole thing.

QPD
11-10-2010, 01:44 PM
OMFG you read all that shit???

I was barely able to read yours!!!

aly13
11-10-2010, 02:37 PM
^ i don't think I have told you that I love you today....I love you today!

For those of you and your wondering why they haven't contacted me posts. You probably just failed the test. If you PMed sear I can almost guarantee you did.

I realize that...

IdolEyes787
11-10-2010, 04:25 PM

Sorry in the future in deference to those reading at a third grade level I'll try to remember to use text shorthand. Here let me practice.
STFU u ashl

QPD
11-10-2010, 05:49 PM

Sorry in the future in deference to those reading at a third grade level I'll try to remember to use text shorthand. Here let me practice.
STFU u ashl

Dont get aggravated !!! It's bad for your heart...

senegal
11-10-2010, 08:21 PM
STFU u ashl

Dont get aggravated !!! It's bad for your heart...

Don't troll him!

Waddafocky
11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Don't roll him!

The_Wire
11-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Well to be honest there is nothing one can say that could convince us of anything if we don't want to at least keep an open mind, i mean no matter what one says if we are predetermined against him then we will have only negative things to say.

I will try to clarify and answer some of the things that Idol wonders about.

Fisrt of all what is so hard to believe? i never said i didn't know Sear (and yes at first i didn't know who is Sear), i said that i hope this whole deal is real and he is who he says he is. I just came here and this whole place is new to me plus i had heard some bad things so yeah i was really surprised to see this thread and offer, and the first thing i thought is that it may not be real. Pretty honest question i had, what is so suspicious about it.
One more thing is that i analyzed the things i knew and heard about f, that doesn't mean i know a lot!
Neither it means that just by being with my friend at his house and with him showing me around in his account and in the tracker that i learned about everything there is to know about the tracker and its staff.
So much disbelief from the very first lines of my post and all i said was what was in many people's mind when they first saw this thread. "Is it real, is he real, is it a hoax, etc etc?

Continuing, as far as my friend is concerned you had an honest wonder about why he didn't invite me there, and maybe i should have explained that on my first post.
Well, he would if there was any chance, but he is relatively new in there and not very active so obviously there was no chance of being able to help that way.
But if Sear wants to, and if it means anything, my friend could contact him in there with a pm and say a few words about me, if that would help and stengthen or bring truth to my post.

Throughout your post you make it sound like it's a negative thing to write something well-thought out, intelligent or carefully contrived as you put it!
So i am to blame or to be frown upon because when i write something i take the time to think about it and write it down in a well-thought out manner??
Though i didn't write it on my post above i thought that being able to know how to write and unfold my thoughts would be something on the positive side and not on the negative one.

Lastly, you said you don't really know anything about me.
What i did was pretty simple to be honest, i just read Sear's first post and answered and developed what he asked there, which was what we know about this tracker and why we want to be a member , and what can we offer to the tracker. As he said, what can we bring to the table and what qualities we have in regards to helping the tracker. And also that i should be able to prove what i say.
That's exactly what i did.
How can you expect to get to know me in this thread and with one application post?
And also you said i don't really say anything about myself.
But i have, in my whole second part where i say what i can do for the tracker, i talk about me and who i am in regards to trackers and my behavior in them, and things i can back up and show proof of, cause that was what was asked of us to begin with. I understand this is a bit unilateral and not my whole or general character, but as i said that's what was asked in the first place.

Would it help you if i started saying i was tall/short, blue eyes, fat/thin, i like extreme sports/ or sitting on the couch all day, i'm a good person, thoughtful, liar or truthful, polite or rude, anticonformist etc etc so many things can be said, but isn't that simply words? You can't possibly think you know me if i said such things, that in addition cannot be proved, especially in one post.
I have no problem in answering some questions that you or anyone else may have. Shoot, and i'll be happy to start a dialogue.

If you want to know me, and i you, i have no problem with that, but it's something that would have to be done in due time or we could also chat if you like, talk on the phone, or even meet if you live within europe as i travel often due to the nature of my work and of course it would take some time and willingness to want to talk and ask questions.

On a side note, the thing about the subtle hint about donating, why can't it be just what I wrote? no hint, no subtle, no cunning and devilish way to imply anything. Everything i said has to be a scheme/intrigue?? Even though you said you don't know me you sure think very low of me.
f and only a handful of other trackers have this idelology about money and what torrents are all about, and i happen to be in favor of that. That's also why i happened to have and love TB so much and use it no matter the pres or content.

I don't know if i have said so many wrong things or if it's just the fact that i'm new here,
and had the same post come from an older member maybe many of you wouldn't have regarded it so fake as you do now.
I don't regret having said what i posted though as i believe in it, and it wasn't against the rules or anything. If this thread was meant to be only for old members then maybe it should have been on another section where no new users could enter, or should have written on the first post that a prerequisite to post here is to be an old member of this forum.
The way i thought about it, is that this was a chance, no matter how slim or not, and i didn't have anything to lose by going for it.

by the way i am a him as you assumed, and my name is Kostas, my real name that is.
At least now you know a bit more about me than from my previous post, even if it's just a tiny bit.
Take care and good luck once again to anyone interested.

hulabula
11-10-2010, 10:47 PM
I don't know if i have said so many wrong things or if it's just the fact that i'm new here, and had the same post come from an older member maybe many of you wouldn't have regarded it so fake as you do now.

Though that was meant for idoleyes, in my opinion, when someone with torrentleech puts half as much effort into a request for an invite to another general/0day tracker you know that he's talking out of his ass :P (unless of course he has a crappy connection)

IdolEyes787
11-10-2010, 11:01 PM
FFS I just spent half a hour writing a great response and the bloody site logged me out and I lost the whole thing.

OK to summarize without the greatness .Kostas you were a cipher , with the reply you became a little more a person - which strangely was most of the reason for my negativity- to draw something out of you besides carefully chosen words and meaningless ( at least to me ) stats.
I don't presume to know how sear thinks and frankly probably more people on this board dislike me than like me but my take is for something like this being "a person" can only help your cause.

Btw just so we are clear being contrived isn't a good thing .

I also said some truly brilliant and inspired things about how lots of people on FSC and similar have terrific stats and post on the forums and I still wouldn't want to sit next to them on a long plane trip and something about promises are easy to make and hard to live up to but sadly ( or for people like QPD not so sadly ) all are lost to posterity .:(

anon
11-10-2010, 11:03 PM
bloody site logged me out and I lost the whole thing.

Chances are the text is still in your browser's memory space. You can recover it using HxD and searching for a few of its words as an Unicode string. I've rescued a bunch of lost long posts that way.

gamesover
11-10-2010, 11:08 PM
I think I'm having Déjà vu. Seriously The_Wire(god I like user names that are all one word) repeating your essay twice so it can be seen more doesn't make a lot of sense. Nowadays it takes more than an essay, those have been done before. You'd probably have to make a youtube video doing something funny with fsc written in black marker somewhere to stand out from the crowd in this thread.

Or there is option B., they said they are looking for people who will use their tracker. Do you use your trackers a lot? A couple good SS's can say a thousand words, depending on whats in them. So may I ask why when you wrote your essay did you not even think of backing up your application with some proof. Who's to say you didn't paraphrase bit and pieces from other long form invite requests you've seen here. And one more piece of advice, because this is FSC I doubt they will take edited SS's seriously and it looks better if your usernames aren't all over the board. I've seen so many screen shots here that look like a friggin top secret FBI report, everything that really gives you real info about the person is crossed out. It's like what are they hiding.

IdolEyes787
11-10-2010, 11:17 PM

Chances are the text is still in your browser's memory space. You can recover it using HxD and searching for a few of its words as an Unicode string. I've rescued a bunch of lost long posts that way.

Thanks read my edit and I frankly don't understand a word you are saying I'm a Christian and therefore don't believe in your magical nonsense.
Get thy behind me Satan.

PS I was only joking about it being great but is was a lot of work .
PPS The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
PPPS Amen.

Cabalo
11-11-2010, 02:42 AM
I have no idea how the "Rate that ass" thread would look like if the_wire joins.
Maybe FSC isn't what he is indeed looking for. :idunno:

Quarterquack
11-11-2010, 03:01 AM
I have no idea how the "Rate that ass" thread would look like if the_wire joins.
Maybe FSC isn't what he is indeed looking for. :idunno:

An example:

I've had a couple of glances at her asshole thanks to a friend who tapped that, and it seemed really nice.
He would invite me in her himself, but he's only been dating her for a short while, so he can't really suggest tricycles yet.

Alternatives:
I don't really like this girl. She really seems like the kind of girl that wouldn't date a construction worker, so in return, I have no interest in her.

That ass is passable, but you can't really "know" an ass. Maybe her and I can talk over the phone, or even meet in real life so I can find out what she is like. I visit Europe a lot. It's not because I trade goods. I mean sure, sometimes I'm so busy that I will make 0 posts while working near home, but I have time to meet strangers when I'm working abroad.

cinephilia
11-11-2010, 10:01 AM
[...]
for a second, i got the impression i was reading Awake! magazine :unsure:

:lol:

always willing to help people out when it comes to nerdish stuff :P

Stabber
11-11-2010, 11:37 AM
New avatar from cinephilia , nice!! :)

cinephilia
11-11-2010, 11:43 AM
love it too :yup:

anon
11-11-2010, 02:24 PM
:lol:

always willing to help people out when it comes to nerdish stuff :P

I do what I can. :happy:

Swift
11-11-2010, 05:05 PM

it sucks as they all did

IdolEyes787
11-11-2010, 05:48 PM

it sucks as they all did

What are you toscing about? Sure not pretty like a butterfly Madame but need to let it boheme you out.
Anyway most art we can't all be..

cinephilia
11-11-2010, 07:19 PM

it sucks as they all did
they sucks so hard that you remember them all :mellow:

senegal
11-11-2010, 07:54 PM
it sucks as they all did

:offtopic:

KFlint
11-11-2010, 08:29 PM

:offtopic:

And I suppose that was useful?

senegal
11-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Yes! I did your job.
ps: you don't have to thank me

KFlint
11-11-2010, 10:38 PM
ps: you don't have to thank me

Don't worry Bobby.

mrnobody
11-14-2010, 01:52 PM
lol 35 pages...did anyone get invited yet

ca_aok
11-14-2010, 03:13 PM
I think the difference in responses between the thread here and the thread @ TPS is a real testament to the difference between the two communities :lol:

Disme
11-14-2010, 03:20 PM

Yes.

Quarterquack
11-14-2010, 05:03 PM
I think the difference in responses between the thread here and the thread @ TPS is a real testament to the difference between the two communities :lol:

What's the one at TPS like?

ca_aok
11-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Lots of use of the "C" word and mostly praise for the site and mods :o

To be fair, there were probably more decent applications too. Not as many 20 post wonders posting a few sparse words.

IdolEyes787
11-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Lots of use of the "C" word and mostly praise for the site and mods :o

To be fair, there were probably more decent applications too. Not as many 20 post wonders posting a few sparse words.

I suspect that more comes with the people there knowing "how to play the game" better than any appreciable difference in either intellect or honesty.

ca_aok
11-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh I fully expect as much. It's difficult to claim you're in it for the community though when you've barely spammed your way into posting rights for this section :lol:

Waddafocky
11-15-2010, 01:49 AM
I'm in it for the community ;)

EDIT: The winking smiley's messed up, I always feel like that dude's smirking at me or some shit, or maybe got hit in the eye...

Jalle
11-15-2010, 11:40 PM
I am interested in joining.

IdolEyes787
11-15-2010, 11:45 PM
I am interested in fly fishing but I hardly see how simply stating the fact helps me in that pursuit .

Cabalo
11-16-2010, 12:02 AM
I am interested in joining.
Pm mail to get invite.

That1Guy
11-16-2010, 01:16 AM

Yes.

Yeah I think so. I noticed that sear invited someone a couple days ago and thought "OMG, sear made a friend :lol:", then remembered this thread so the world made sense again.

gamesover
11-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Yes.

Yeah I think so. I noticed that sear invited someone a couple days ago and thought "OMG, sear made a friend :lol:", then remembered this thread so the world made sense again.

So how has that new member worked out, has he been active?

That1Guy
11-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Too early to say, and also not really my place to say.

Im not 100% sear has even invited anyone from here. I really havent asked him. It could have been a buddy of his he invited.

CPC464
11-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Lol i guess i wasn't chosen

Oh well, FSC's loss

bumrocks
11-17-2010, 12:34 AM

Oh well, FSC's loss

Doesn't mean they weren't done choosing...But responses like yours doesn't help. Sure, in reality it could possibly be their loss but there are many other things you could have said that could have reflected a more positive note from yourself and any potential chance you might have had. Your response brought nothing to the table and might as well have been spam.

Just sayin'.

That1Guy
11-17-2010, 01:32 AM
Sear will probably say something when it's closed. Or he's drunk somewhere...

anon
11-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Doesn't mean they weren't done choosing...But responses like yours doesn't help. Sure, in reality it could possibly be their loss but there are many other things you could have said that could have reflected a more positive note from yourself and any potential chance you might have had. Your response brought nothing to the table and might as well have been spam.

What he said.

aly13
11-17-2010, 03:19 PM
I am interested in fly fishing but I hardly see how simply stating the fact helps me in that pursuit .

I have somme fly fishing sticks for sale shoot me a pm if you want somme...:D

CPC464
11-17-2010, 09:06 PM

Oh well, FSC's loss

Just sayin'.

Not being negative really, or wasn't meaning to be, just stating a fact, that it seems i must not have been chosen as it was quite a while since i made my request in this thread (albeit right in the middle of some kind of argument between idoleyes and a few others)

my request wasn't an essay and doubt it would jump out at anyone, but was true and to the point. I do feel if i wasn't chosen it would be FSC's Loss. :)

if this GA is still open and members are still to be chosen, then i await with bated breath :D

bigdaddydude
11-17-2010, 11:33 PM
It's best to wait. Patience is a virtue.

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 12:23 AM

But then so is generosity.:unsure:

bigdaddydude
11-18-2010, 02:10 AM

But then so is generosity.:unsure:

Good point.

spongeduckie
11-18-2010, 06:02 PM
Does generosity have to include cash? If so I need to get back to my corner.

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Does generosity have to include cash? If so I need to get back to my corner.

Most charitable cash donations are made well within the givers means so actually generosity in that case is a decidedly relative term.

Seriously Bill Gates gives a billion dollars and is lauded for his magnanimity and as far as I can figure $5 billion -$1 billion = fuck all difference to Mr Gates lifestyle .
Other than buying himself a better public image of course.
Conversely some poor jobless schmuck gives 5 bucks to the Salvation Army for Christmas and he needs to consider making the sock with a hole in it last more another few months.
Public perception like ratio proofs are a funny thing that doesn't tell the whole story.That's why I try not to be impressed by either .

spongeduckie
11-19-2010, 12:14 AM
Public perception like ratio proofs are a funny thing that doesn't tell the whole story.That's why I try not to be impressed by either.

Look at you sounding all philosophical...but surprisingly it makes "cents." :D

That1Guy
11-19-2010, 09:20 AM
I talked to sear, he has been busy and has not had a chance to go through the thread yet so it is still open and you havent missed out yet if you applied and havent heard back.

mievmo
11-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Lifetime opportunity, GL guys.

ca_aok
11-19-2010, 10:24 PM
A lifetime opportunity is playing in the superbowl.

This is like a bright moment on a teenage day, at best.

mievmo
11-19-2010, 10:30 PM
A lifetime opportunity is playing in the superbowl.

This is like a bright moment on a teenage day, at best.
For some, FSC is the main reason they r alive :P..

IdolEyes787
11-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Mostly people who write "r" in place of "are" no doubt.

mievmo
11-19-2010, 10:46 PM
If it bothers you - then you edit the post and change it :)

IdolEyes787
11-19-2010, 10:59 PM
For some, FSC is the main reason they are alive ..
Strangely it didn't remove the lingering fragrance of stupidity. :mellow:

KFlint
11-20-2010, 01:19 AM

Good to know that after nearly 4 years here you still don't understand the concept of star colors.

The_Martinator
11-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Only 38 pages. You dissapoint meh!

gamesover
11-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Only 38 pages. You dissapoint meh!

Sear is going to have a fun time reading all of it :D

megabyteme
11-20-2010, 11:27 AM
I talked to sear, he has been busy and has not had a chance to go through the thread yet so it is still open and you havent missed out yet if you applied and havent heard back.

Liar. Sear would never talk to you. :no: Nice try, there, soundin' all kool and stuff. :rolleyes:

mievmo
11-20-2010, 11:33 AM

Good to know that after nearly 4 years here you still don't understand the concept of star colors.
Never did, and never will :P.

gamesover
11-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Never did, and never will :P.

I hope you at least understand the colors on the street lights. Green means go, yellow means slow, and red means STOP.

Just buggin you :lol:

IdolEyes787
11-20-2010, 01:14 PM
I hope you at least understand the colors on the street lights. Green means go, yellow means slow, and red means STOP.

From Starman an old movie with Jeff Bridges and Karen Allen

[Starman is driving the car, and speeds across a recently turned red light, causing crashes for the other motorists]

Starman: Okay?
Jenny Hayden: Okay? Are you crazy? You almost got us killed! You said you watched me, you said you knew the rules!
Starman: I do know the rules.
Jenny Hayden: Oh, for your information pal, that was a *yellow* light back there!
Starman: I watched you very carefully. Red light stop, green light go, yellow light go very fast.

Closer to the truth.

torrentman123
11-24-2010, 08:20 PM
well i would like to thank you for this great chance to join a great tracker and what a nice giveaway

ok so i would like to join this tracker for a few different reason's
1.well i hear it is ratio free
2.i hear it has the very best community ever with very helpful and knowledgeable staff that you wont get elsewere
3.also the seeding rules are different as fsc uses something called share index’ and this is only at fsc
4.i also like small community's were you can get to know the great members
5. the last thing is with such a small community it keeps out most of your shitbags like scammers/traders/cheats
6. i also hear they get packs that you will only get at fsc
so the real question is why would you not want to join such a great tracker

so i think i would be a great member of your community as i could bring a few different things to your community and hear they are

1.when i find a great small community that i like i am very active in the forms/irc
2. i have been in the bt-world for 6 years 2 in public and 4 in private so i know quiet a bit about this stuff and i am always willing to help other new and good members.
3. i also use a seedbox and would help seed any torrents that the site needed seeded or just seed the torrents i get. like at ftn i seed most of my stuff to a 1.1 if i cant reach that then i seed for a few days but at scenehd i seed torrents for weeks and would do so at fsc
4. so i would hang out on the irc and get to know all your great members and would post in the forms alot over all i would be a very active members any way i could
5. i also took 2 years in computer tec/programming so i would bring that to the table to
6. basically i would try to help out the community anyway i could or any way the community needed me to or wanted me to.
7.i would also upload if i could as the speeds would be great as i got a very good seedbox.

so with all that being said i dont know what else to say other then i am a good members of any community i am in i only singed up here at fst to apply for this great change just because this is know as a trading site and i hate traders/chats/scammers so that is why there is little activity here and this will be the most of my activity here just applying for this great giveaway.
so thanks for reading and thanks for this great change i hope you find some great members to join your community and i hope to hear from you. any and all info you need is waiting to be sent in pm.

TORRENTMAN123

IdolEyes787
11-24-2010, 08:40 PM
well i would like to thank you for this great change to join a great tracker and what a nice giveaway

2.i hear it has the very best community ever with very helpful and knowledgeable staff that you wont get elsewere
3.also the seeding rules are different as fsc uses something called share index’ and this is only at fsc
5. the last thing is with such a small community it keeps out most of your shitbags like scammers/traders/cheats

so i think i would be a great member of your community as i could bring a few different things to your community and hear they are

1.when i find a great small community that i like i am very active in the forms/irc
2. i have been in the bt-world for 6 years 2 in public and 4 in private so i know quiet a bit about this stuff and i am always willing to help other new and good members.
3. i also use a seedbox and would help seed any torrents that the site needed seeded or just seed the torrents i get. like at ftn i seed most of my stuff to a 1.1 if i cant reach that then i seed for a few days but at scenehd i seed torrents for weeks and would do so at fsc
4. so i would hang out on the irc and get to know all your great members and would post in the forms alot over all i would be a very active members any way i could
5. i also took 2 years in computer tec/programming so i would bring that to the table to
6. basically i would try to help out the community anyway i could or any way the community needed me to or wanted me to.
7.i would also upload if i could as the speeds would be great as i got a very good seedbox.

so with all that being said i dont know what else to say other then i am a good members of any community i am in i only singed up here at fst to apply for this great change just because this is know as a trading site and i hate traders/chats/scammers so that is why there is little activity here and this will be the most of my activity here just applying for this great giveaway.
so thanks for reading and thanks for this great change i hope you find some great members to join your community and i hope to hear from you. any and all info you need is waiting to be sent in pm.

TORRENTMAN123

The word is chance not change and FST, if you ever cared to look beyond your nose is no more a "trading site"- seeing that every site that I'm aware of ,even FSC, contains active traders ,than anyplace else .
Less so in some respect because there is a clear division in sections and whether you choose to be associated with trading or not is entirely up to you. Sadly dealing with idiots is more or less mandatory though.

Btw it's not right to "hate' anyone based on something so trivial ( if at all I could add ) , whether you happen to agree with it or not. But then I should hardly expect you to understand that seeing you have difficulty with words like chance and change or apparently ,seeing the whole signing up at someplace you "hate" just so you can attempt to gain access to another site thing , hypocrisy.

PS To be fair I do appreciate you insincere spam which allowed to access this section though. Very insightful and not the least bit trite . I can see how FSC would clearly benefit from your presence.

anon
11-24-2010, 08:48 PM
i only singed up here at fst to apply for this great change just because this is know as a trading site

FST isn't a "trading site". It's a forum with a trading section.

Slickerey
11-24-2010, 09:01 PM
FST isn't a "trading site". It's a forum with a trading section.

The only trading sites I can think of are stock exchange sites. ;)

Cabalo
11-25-2010, 12:22 AM

TORRENTMAN123

Dumb attempt to look like a fierce anti-trader and score some points. :rolleyes:
Whoever told you that is as dumb as your last post is.
Next time do your homework, FST keeps good relations with FSC.

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 02:29 AM
well i would like to thank you for this great change to join a great tracker and what a nice giveaway

So are dozens of other trackers, thanks to the current state of seedbox whoring (we'll get to this a few lines down) and widespread idiocy.
Well, it has individuals you will certainly not find anywhere else, but the thing about knowledge is that it isn't selective or exclusive to certain individuals. If you want help and knowledge, the best advice is to learn it yourself. Google is a great place to start, otherwise, you're setting yourself up for a "help yourself" answer.
BCG. I don't quite understand (nor care) how FSC's system works, but a lot of people say it's based on seeding for 10 days straight, and I always refute with there are other places like BCG that "scale" to content size, and others that tout 36 hour seeding. So I don't see why this would be a point to make. This can again fall under ratio free, without taking up a second point.
Bah. No. A community is what you make of it, and by the members you associate with. As Idol always says, you can find the same people at umpteen other places. Ask them for their opinion on your neighbor's ass there. This shouldn't be a point to be made at all. You can either back this point up by 30-40 other communities that you are a stellar member at, or you simply give up on using the community factor.
Read up.
Logically, yes. But unless you're me, and have no seedbox, it would make no sense to "collect" entire sets of media when you can simply rape a swarm elsewhere and get the same file, WHILE depriving me of the ratio. Win win for you, after all.
No, the real question still is why would you want to join FSC? Be blunt and honest with yourself, you might find that honesty pays (or not, that's sear's choice, but I doubt this is his first time hearing this exact same pitch).

Obviously a fallacy. You won't associate yourself with an entire small community, no matter how small. It's what brings up the whole concept of you know, best friend, best man, best psycho who won't kill me. You don't enjoy the company of a community, you enjoy certain people, and if you think that size somehow equates with quality, then you're misunderstanding the concept entire. A gang of thieves hardly provides for good company most of the time.
Those were my grandfather's dying words. True story. I never understood why people give respect to "older"/"more experienced" members in any regard. Both types of members old/new are needed. Pointless to argue that one is more favorable than the other.
I'm the last person to comment on seeding habits, so I'll congratulate you on that. You deserve a cookie, mate.
Get on your knees already.
Here I was thinking that by the time we got to this, and by the demonstrable genius level intelligence that you've shown us thus far, that you'd have an actual degree from a respectable source. What worker's college did you go to? I have 10 years of self-taught programming under my belt, I can bring that to any table (I'm talking about the belt).
Now you're on your knees.
Anyone ever tell you that bullet points are the mark of an idiot?
Hardly a reasonable factor to take into consideration when the very staff of the site you oh-so-covet have considered this place a viable source for recruitment. But nay, true say, this may be the last place you'd want to associate yourself with. Everyone knows that just by being around traders their beliefs rub off on you. I'd hate for such a character made of solid gold to be dented by the virulent vermin around here.
TORRENTMAN123

The last thing any site needs is a staple member, with staple opinions, and a staple membership. If you read over the first post, it's perfectly apparent that FSC aren't looking for what they already have, they are looking for what and those who can possibly diversify their site further. You know, the type of diversity any establishment on this side of the modern age yearns for. If you want to argue that you are "different" from every other person with the same pitch, then it's hard not to argue that for such a stellar perfectionist with orderly, disciplined whims, you sure checked off honesty when you started writing that whole schpiel.

Great application! :yes:

P.S. I haven't done this in a while, and needed entertainment. I apologize that it has been at your expense.

torrentman123
11-25-2010, 02:37 AM
@idoleyes wow m8 chill out so i spelled a word wrong so shoot me. i also did not say i hate FST i said it is a know tradeing site and it is. it has a trade section and yes you dont have to go there but its still here and some trackers will ban people just for being on a site like that.

@cabalo i did not say FST staff did not have good relations with FSC. i just said the truth so why are you all spamming the thread. also it was not to score points i was saying why im not active here sorry if you dont like that get rid of your trade section and i will be very active here. why even have it here if you all are against trades. but i am sorry if i a fended FST was not trying to i was just saying what i see and i see it is a trade site. as it sounds like you to are against trades so please tell me why keep that section.

@ anyone else that don't like my app im not here to argue with anyone.

IdolEyes787
11-25-2010, 02:58 AM
The last thing any site needs is a staple member, with staple opinions, and a staple membership.

Then I guess I'm good to go for HDbits then right? I expect the invite in my PM by tomorrow this time at the latest.

@torrentman Hey I didn't even make comment on the fact that you entirely failed to use capitalization and that's about as chill as I get.As for not hating FST you clearly stated that you hate trading and that FST was a "trading site" so I simply connected the dots. I also said that seeing your particular "beliefs" you are being very hypocritical in applying through this site. Certain stated seemingly important values fly out the window when they apparently stand in the way of you getting what you want.
That last bit is fact not conjuncture .

Btw I have no problem with you coming here and applying for any thing you like if you just didn't feel the need to spit in the face of the site that is providing you the opportunity.

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 03:04 AM
The last thing any site needs is a staple member, with staple opinions, and a staple membership.

Then I guess I'm good to go for HDbits then right? I expect the invite in my PM by tomorrow this time at the latest.

Done, but I'll need some proofs that you are who you say you are.
A picture with a cucumber in your mouth, no clothing save for boxers, a red circle drawing a bullseye around your bellybutton and a paper up saying "HDBits <3" will suffice.
Also don't photoshop it. Please note, all items need to be in one picture, to avoid the obvious loophole.

torrentman123
11-25-2010, 03:10 AM
@idoleyes
well that was not my intent i was just saying why i was not very active here so im sorry if that bothers you. but yes i did come here to apply you are right does not mean that my values fly out the window as i am still against trading but this is were FSC was doing it so this is were i came to apply. but you know if you wanted to show me that this is a good community with good members that don't trade you were kind of rude to be honest and so was like 3 other members and a staff member does not seem like the best way to show me different. but again im sorry if i fended anyone that is a good honest pirate

IdolEyes787
11-25-2010, 03:21 AM
You don't see the inherent hypocrisy in this statement?
but yes i did come here to apply you are right does not mean that my values fly out the window as i am still against trading but this is were FSC was doing it so this is were i came to apply.As for rudeness ,since you brought the subject up, I think you were incredibly , if inadvertently rude in your initial blanket denunciation of all things FST . A guest does not come into someone home asking for lunch and then proceed to shit on the floor.

I mean besides ringhunter of course but in his case I've learned to put plastic down first.

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 03:25 AM
@idoleyes
well that was not my intent i was just saying why i was not very active here so im sorry if that bothers you. but yes i did come here to apply you are right does not mean that my values fly out the window as i am still against trading but this is were FSC was doing it so this is were i came to apply. but you know if you wanted to show me that this is a good community with good members that don't trade you were kind of rude to be honest and so was like 3 other members and a staff member does not seem like the best way to show me different. but again im sorry if i fended anyone that is a good honest pirate

Are you actually this deluded?
Your values are no different from ours'. I tried explaining that in my previous post by making fun of you. Just because you are in a community doesn't mean you associate with the entire thing. Just because you associate yourself with a group of people doesn't mean you need to embrace their values or their stance in life. You talk of throwing your values out the window, but why? Just because you want to be a member of a certain forum and talk to certain people? Certainly people you aspire to associate yourself with give this place its due respect, by virtue of hosting this giveaway per se.

What everyone, that you think are being rude, have been trying to say, is that none of us have had to give up our values, morals or any sort of pointless word thrown into the melting pot of communities nowadays; especially not our fundamental moral of freedom of expression/communication. If you feel like it's unjust that you become active around here because you'd be giving in , then you will be no better off in any other community that provocates stealing, or attempts to subdue/control your membership at other places. Any forum/tracker that imposes itself on you, or discriminates you by virtue of your membership someplace else, surely goes against your values of freedom. Yet you apparently have no gripes with those places, because you assume they give you something you need (pirated material). Well, you will have to concede that you are operating under flawed logic, since right now, FST seems to be the place giving you what you want, and simultaneously gives other people what they want, as well (in the form of nzb indexes, torrent trading and free discussions). You suggested getting rid of the trading section, which is akin to suggesting a dictatorial way of running things. So, is freedom not in your palate of values that you oh so dearly hold on to?

I mean besides ringhunter of course but in his case I've learned to put plastic down first.

I've been trying to fix the issue by not eating anything 48 hours prior to our lunch meet-ups, but every time I visit, I have an uncontrollable bowel movement.
Must be the smell.

torrentman123
11-25-2010, 03:36 AM
like i said i am sorry if that bothered you guys

@ ringhunter dude i said nothing to you at you were rude right off the gate so like i said you are not showing me this is a good community at all if i am wrong in what i have been told about FST show me dont be rude because i dont like trading. no i dont think you should give people a place to trade

as for idoleyes maybe i should not have said what i said and i did say sorry so please drop it.

IdolEyes787
11-25-2010, 03:41 AM
Consider it dropped.

Quarterquack
11-25-2010, 03:42 AM
I'm willing to bet you didn't even read my post. I brought up valid points, but it seems that while you're unwilling to give up your "values" about not being on a forum with a trading section, you seem to have no problems with giving up your fundamental freedom, or having someone else's "values" imposed onto you (I hardly think that the anti-trading mentality actually stemmed from within you, more like you just followed the herd into it, and if you want to argue this point, then give me your reasons for taking that particular stance).

You said you won't hang around this community unless it loses its trading section. Why be nice to a person who isn't sticking around, but chooses to operate under a logical fallacy? You're walking up a garden path logic, which will eventually crash. I'm trying to save you the trouble. Start by being honest with what you want. Do you want to hold on to your morals? Then attempt to save every last one of them.

Cabalo
11-25-2010, 03:51 AM
It amazes me how someone doesn't like a forum where there are traders, who mostly keep it to themselves in their corner. In what does their presence affects you? Does it make your modem smell to cawk when you read threads here? :unsure:

poorgirl
11-29-2010, 07:24 AM
It is a great pity that i have failed.
You should have been there to see it.

The chance has gone away. but I may try again for I love FSC. :smile:

anon
11-29-2010, 11:36 AM

Is this an assumption based on the lack of feedback, or has it been confirmed by sear?

Stabber
11-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Btw why is this thread still open ?

Disme
11-29-2010, 02:16 PM

Because the OP decided to leave it open :slap:

gamesover
11-29-2010, 03:47 PM

The chance has gone away. but I may try again for I love FSC. :smile:

How can you love something if your not a member of it? Just saying I wouldn't be able to make a fair judgement of any tracker unless I knew it well and the only way to really know something is to look around it & experience it.

bijoy
11-29-2010, 03:51 PM
hehe, looks like that.. :P
but don't worry, nobody will get the so called *invite*. ;)

TraLaLa
11-29-2010, 05:00 PM
Is any more cake left ?

Lovestoned
11-29-2010, 05:01 PM

The meme "the cake is a lie" somehow keeps bopping in my mind when I saw this. I wonder too.

cinephilia
11-29-2010, 07:49 PM
sup Lovestoned.

gamesover
11-30-2010, 04:01 PM

The thread will always stay alive in the hearts of people who want to get an invite, or people like me who just like posting OT.

Swift
12-01-2010, 10:50 AM
you are a sad panda indeed

aly13
12-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Im hunting FSC staff for an application form...:D

cinephilia
12-01-2010, 12:34 PM
there's always an alternative way to get what you're looking for.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427439-HAVE-fsc-WANT-ftn-hdbits.org

:idunno:

dexico90
12-01-2010, 02:05 PM
I think I dont need this one... Cinephilia gave me the last one I wanted... correct me if I am wrong but its not worth that much effort like people are giving to get in?

IdolEyes787
12-01-2010, 02:29 PM
I think I dont need this one... Cinephilia gave me the last one I wanted... correct me if I am wrong but its not worth that much effort like people are giving to get in?

If you mean by "effort " going to to the "hard work" of writing a few words on the computer and sitting back and waiting for a response then ,yes it's worth the "effort".
And if by "worth" you mean "could I benefit in some tangible way - if only in meeting a few people that I might not otherwise , experiencing something new and maybe having a bit of fun in the process " , then again yes.
If you on the other hand by "worth" you mean are there files there that I simply can't steal someplace else , then no, but then the really more pertinent question is why the fuck did you even bother to apply in the first place then ?

Btw , feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ,but you don't "need" any one.

cinephilia
12-01-2010, 04:11 PM
you don't "need" any one.
true dat :yup:

ps: oh wait, except ftn

IdolEyes787
12-01-2010, 04:19 PM
It's ratioless though and frankly useful to rub in other people's faces.
Don't tell anyone that I said that though.

johhny
12-01-2010, 04:24 PM
finnaly it's just a tracker...hopeless for me to get in ;they are not gods...

dexico90
12-01-2010, 04:54 PM
IdolEyes787
If you mean by "effort " going to to the "hard work" of writing a few words on...
Well I see that many people are trying to get invited there... so I thought how much it could worth... But its not just writing a few words. Anyway, ok, I appreciate Your answer on that.

IdolEyes787
And if by "worth" you mean "could I benefit in some tangible way - if only in meeting a few people that I might not otherwise , experiencing something new and maybe having a bit of fun in the process " , then again yes.

I understand, but I am already spending a lot of time on other places... Thats why I ask...

IdolEyes787
If you on the other hand by "worth" you mean are there files there that I simply can't steal someplace else , then no, but then the really more pertinent question is why the fuck did you even bother to apply in the first place then ?

Well I didnt apply because I got what I wanted (SCC from cinephilia) and I am very very satisfied with that. Dont want to be greedy I was just curious how good it can be... ...and since this topic is about or it has to be closed I just asked :)

IdolEyes787
Btw , feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ,but you don't "need" any one.

Friends Yes, Trackers (i guess) No.

cinephilia
ps: oh wait, except ftn
I should set FTN as my next goal?

IdolEyes787
Well if I get it sometime I will use it not to rub in other people faces :) And I am not in a hurry... I am good as I am now...

IdolEyes787
12-01-2010, 05:02 PM
I should set FTN as my next goal?

IdolEyes787
Well if I get it sometime I will use it not to rub in other people faces :) And I am not in a hurry... I am good as I am now...
I guess humour or whatever approximation thereof I attempt here doesn't translate well .

Just for the record I don't "rub" the fact that I'm on any trackers in anyone's face.That would probably require me to think that the fact that I belonged to any given tracker was worth crowing about ,which it for obvious ( or I hope obvious) reasons isn't .

dexico90
12-01-2010, 05:18 PM
I guess humor or whatever approximation thereof I attempt here doesn't translate well .

Just for the record I don't "rub" the fact that I'm on any trackers in anyone's face.That would probably require me to think that the fact that I belonged to any given tracker was worth crowing about ,which it for obvious ( or I hope obvious) reasons isn't .

English is my second language so excuse my "french" :) I am not much good with phrases and I am willing to forget me that one, ok? :) (that was a joke too [i hope] ) :)

Malnar
12-02-2010, 01:09 AM
I would like to become a member at FSC. I am a member of some other very reputable trackers that I will be willing to provide profile links to upon request. I think I would benefit FSC because I like to seed files for extended amounts of time and I also do my share of downloading. I'm only a member of a very few selective trackers and I would like for FSC to become one of them. I know that I'm new here but I'm no way new to the torrent scene. Thanks for your consideration.

Funkin'
12-02-2010, 03:35 PM
finnaly it's just a tracker...hopeless for me to get in ;they are not gods...

That's where you're wrong.

johhny
12-02-2010, 05:32 PM
not wrong?they have torrents which i can find on every tracker on the planet..it's all about rarity!..& community is everywhere?so i'm almost gave up looking:(
yeah req are filled fast there...
i'll survive with what i have :)
enough said :)

dexico90
12-02-2010, 10:33 PM
finnaly it's just a tracker...hopeless for me to get in ;they are not gods...That's where you're wrong.
Where he is wrong?
1) Its just a tracker
2) Hopeless for him to get in
3) They are not Gods

I can guess its #3 and #1?

Quarterquack
12-02-2010, 10:42 PM
I think Funkin' was just fooling around.

dexico90
12-02-2010, 11:15 PM
I think Funkin' was just fooling around.
ok :) But anyway i bet on #3 :)

johhny
12-03-2010, 10:04 AM
ohh
If information is required to get in FSC,let me know( speed tests,profile links, blood type, social security,profile links from BT forums etc)..

dexico90
12-03-2010, 12:32 PM
as far as i know they dont need anything anymore, they have everything :) and it has been decided, when world is about to crumble and people had to be executed ones which will live are those with FSC account (and their families). Only those are priceless, everything else is not worth to live... em i right or em i righter?

IdolEyes787
12-03-2010, 12:59 PM
FSC isn't hard to get into , it only requires that you not be a total mouth-breathing cunt.

OK let me rephrase that , for vast majority of FST members FSC may indeed be hard to get into....

Btw before anyone applies for FSC they should ask themselves "why do they really want to be a member ?" .If the truthful answer has anything to do with being cool or expecting sudden access to files that you can't get many other places then they will probably be dreadfully disappointed.

I think that places like FSC are really of the most benefit to people that wish to feel part of something as opposed to simply being a member of.
Most people don't , which is perfectly fine . Most people simply want to steal files and get on with their lives.Can't say that's a bad thing to do.

OK maybe the stealing part is wrong but I hope you get my point otherwise.

dexico90
12-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Believe it or not I am watching this from a side and just commenting how I see all this. I know that I might be boring with what I say but I gotta say it again... I am very satisfied whit what I have. Recently I am downloading some stuff with Mipony and they are "self improve stuff" mostly. I think some of the future stuff will be that I have to radically change my self, get more organized, learn english better (I like your english and phrazes you use) and be better for me, family and people around me.

IdolEyes787
12-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Believe it or not I am watching this from a side and just commenting how I see all this. I know that I might be boring with what I say but I gotta say it again... I am very satisfied whit what I have. Recently I am downloading some stuff with Mipony and they are "self improve stuff" mostly. I think some of the future stuff will be that I have to radically change my self, get more organized, learn english better (I like your english and phrazes you use) and be better for me, family and people around me.

Sounds like a good plan I just downloaded 24+ Gbs of "self -improvement" iso's off of Demonoid myself . Obviously I must have a lot of self -improving to do:unsure:. As for liking my English , thanks ,like anything it's slowly improving with practice. I used to write terribly when I first started posting here ( my punctuation still sucks) and it's only taken me 13000+ posts and almost 3 years not to be a complete spazmoid.

dexico90
12-03-2010, 01:45 PM
IdolEyes787:
I used to write terribly when I first started posting here ( my punctuation still sucks) and it's only taken me 13000+ posts and almost 3 years not to be a complete spazmoid. You also took part in building up my motivation for improvement. Thank You!

johhny
12-03-2010, 01:59 PM
i admit i wasn;'t convincing with awesome pharases like others...this is it

dexico90
12-03-2010, 02:12 PM
johhny
blood type, social security,profile links from BT forums etc).. :)

cinephilia
12-03-2010, 02:59 PM
as Coluche (the most popular french stand up comedian of all time) used to say, tell me what you need, i'll tell you how to live without it.

dexico90
12-03-2010, 03:42 PM
as Coluche (the most popular french stand up comedian of all time) used to say, tell me what you need, i'll tell you how to live without it.

I like those lines, great!

Shinzen
12-04-2010, 05:58 AM

Wow Thats awesome

Funkin'
12-05-2010, 07:34 AM
ohh
If information is required to get in FSC,let me know( speed tests,profile links, blood type, social security,profile links from BT forums etc)..

Give me your SS Number and I'll guarantee your membership.

Night0wl
12-05-2010, 08:27 AM
IdolEyes787:
I used to write terribly when I first started posting here ( my punctuation still sucks) and it's only taken me 13000+ posts and almost 3 years not to be a complete spazmoid. You also took part in building up my motivation for improvement. Thank You!

Oh dear, did idoleyes just become some self help guru???

It's the end of the world as we know it

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 03:18 PM
You also took part in building up my motivation for improvement. Thank You!

Oh dear, did idoleyes just become some self help guru???

It's the end of the world as we know it

Just as well ,the old one had a bunch of retards trolling the internet in it.:idunno:

Tried to restrain myself from posting this but couldn't.
Probably need help or somethiing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

gamesover
12-06-2010, 04:24 AM

I'll have to look him up on youtube, that's if he has any videos around.

cinephilia
12-06-2010, 09:44 AM

there's a lot of video of him flying around out there but i'm not sure you can fully understand his witty puns and metaphors, even with subs. unfortunately, the language barrier is generally too difficult to overcome when it comes to humour.

senegal
12-06-2010, 07:41 PM
imo Anjelah Johnson is much funnier.

IdolEyes787
12-06-2010, 07:48 PM
there's a lot of video of him flying around out there but i'm not sure you can fully understand his witty puns and metaphors, even with subs. unfortunately, the language barrier is generally too difficult to overcome when it comes to humour.

Explains a lot of your posts then I guess.

cinephilia
12-14-2010, 09:03 AM

i just remembered another great one:

'you're not sick : the autopsy will confirm it.'

Humbucker
12-15-2010, 06:03 PM
is it still going on?

cinephilia
12-16-2010, 12:44 AM
looks like to me that graphic design forums are what you're looking for.