PDA

View Full Version : Fallout New Vegas

MagicNakor
10-27-2010, 02:08 AM
Has anyone tried it out? I haven't picked it up yet...heard it's a bit buggy but fun nonetheless.

:shuriken:

Cabalo
10-27-2010, 02:16 AM
I did.
It had a couple of bugs in some quests, but those have been ironed out with the latest 2 patches.
It's exactly the same as Fallout 3, even many common foes, like the dreaded Deatchclaw.

If you like the first one, this one will please you and won't let you down.

fish-strike
10-27-2010, 03:33 AM
I did.
It had a couple of bugs in some quests, but those have been ironed out with the latest 2 patches.
It's exactly the same as Fallout 3, even many common foes, like the dreaded Deatchclaw.

If you like the first one, this one will please you and won't let you down.

Agreed. To be honest, I loved Fallout New Vegas even more than I did Fallout 3 :w00t:

They both rock, and most of the bugs have been ironed out. What really has impressed me about New Vegas is the flexibility. You can shape the story virtually any way you like.

torrentman123
11-12-2010, 11:30 PM
yea h i picked this up and it is a very good rpg game with guns as long as you like the first one if you did not then do not get this one

goalinlam
11-16-2010, 05:50 AM
This is good game. Every time I play a game I often going to be very sleepy but when I play this game I did not fall a sleep, then it is a good game.

fr0zeN
11-27-2010, 12:32 PM
i play this game ..and is finish hm ..but is not to hard :((

Zerp
11-29-2010, 08:26 AM
yes ..is pretty boring :((

Stabber
12-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Is so much better than fallout 3 . What i didn't like about fallout 3 was the missions with tunnels . I chose to be with the robots in this one , and the game was very short :(

TraNNNce
01-14-2011, 10:27 PM
fallout 3 sucks

SonsOfLiberty
01-15-2011, 05:40 AM
LOL FO3 does not suck, obviously you didn't play more than an hour of it, I have logged about 300 hours.

Anyone who says Fallout New Vegas is short didn't play very much, for doing everything in the game, and finding everything is more than 120 hours, so the game is not short by any stretch of the imagination and the only games that come close in game play time are Mass Effect 1 and 2 and any Final Fantasy game and of course the fabled Metal Gear Solid: Guns Of the Patriots, more than 24 hours of cinematics alone....

Maybe you guys just need help with Fallout.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout:_New_Vegas

sandman_1
01-16-2011, 07:48 PM
... like the dreaded Deatchclaw.

LOL, the Deathclaw melee weapon=uber ownage. I love that thing.

Fallout 3 rocks, playing it now since I got it for Christmas. Got the map perk around 18th level and was amazed at the amount of locations you can visit. I heard Vegas was still buggy according to my brother who says the saves sometimes corrupt or creatures get stuck in the ground and it crashes your game.

tesco
01-19-2011, 12:03 AM
... like the dreaded Deatchclaw.

LOL, the Deathclaw melee weapon=uber ownage. I love that thing.

Fallout 3 rocks, playing it now since I got it for Christmas. Got the map perk around 18th level and was amazed at the amount of locations you can visit. I heard Vegas was still buggy according to my brother who says the saves sometimes corrupt or creatures get stuck in the ground and it crashes your game.
Fallout3 is really buggy too, mainly with the missions though. I would usually read ahead on the fallout wikia to see what the bugs were and avoid them. This game really has one of the best wikia sites.

Map perk is a waste of a perk. :whistling

sandman_1
01-19-2011, 01:57 AM

For a person first playing the game like myself, no it isn't. I was curious to see how many areas they had to go to. I have played several RPG's and the amount of exploring you can do in Fallout 3 is equatable to Baldur's Gate, or at least in my experience.

tesco
01-22-2011, 11:36 PM

For a person first playing the game like myself, no it isn't. I was curious to see how many areas they had to go to. I have played several RPG's and the amount of exploring you can do in Fallout 3 is equatable to Baldur's Gate, or at least in my experience.
I only played it through once, there was no need for the map perk. :P

sandman_1
01-23-2011, 12:57 AM
I only played it through once, there was no need for the map perk. :P

Aren't you special. Would you like a gold star? :lol:

Gripper
01-25-2011, 06:02 PM
One thing I noticed was that a decent graphics card vastly improved the experience :)

AirWalK
02-05-2011, 01:08 AM
decent game