PDA

View Full Version : HDBits account Stolen

PerMaFrOsT
10-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi boys, i need some help and advices to restore my HDBits account. Well, letīs start, iīve been out of internet around two weeks in France getting relaxed.

When i came to spain i tried to login at HDBits and my account seems to be deactivated/banned. After do some of research, i discovered that a third person stole my eMail password (Which was associated with the HDBits acc) so he/she had access to HDBits during this two weeks :frusty:

Could someone active in HDBits take a screenshot from my account? I had a ratio around 2.5x and some uploads done.

What i have to do to restore my HDBits account? I tried to talk with the support at #hdbits.support [irc.p2p-network.net] but nobody helps me because i cant type text into the channel.

Wish me luck because i will need it :cry:

n00bz0r
10-30-2010, 01:06 PM
No one can help ya out except HDBits staffers.
The only alternative you have, is to wait on #hdbits.support..get voiced and then try to convince 'em about it.

Cabalo
10-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Did you use one of those "free" seedboxes of Seednation / seedmaster ?

DeadPoet
10-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Your account seems to be fine with ratio 2,7xx and country flag Sealand.

Good luck. ;]

Raban
10-30-2010, 01:54 PM
it was a trade gone bad ??

Magnum
10-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Who the hell knows .. maybe you're right...:shifty:

dexico90
10-30-2010, 02:43 PM

Hehe nice one. I almost bought the story. Now lets see how he did get vacation in France in october ;) If it was stolen I guess ratio would be much worse, not better. I will bookmark this post...

Quarterquack
10-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Hacked accounts - 19/09/10

It has come to our attention that several users on this site have some sort of logger on their pc which is stealing their website logins. We're not entirely sure what sites are being targeted, probably all logins from these users' pcs.
We have a list of 13 users' information along with ip, pc name so this is the minimum number of users here with infected pcs.

We strongly recommend you all change your password and download an anti-virus program. Malware Bytes Anti-Malware has an excellent scanner, and MS Security Essentials is a good free AV suite.
If you find you do have a key logger, make sure you change your password on all websites you use.

Last seen 2010-10-30 09:34:21 (1 hour ago)
Uploaded 3,733.15 GB
Downloaded 1,352.84 GB
Share ratio 2.759
Bonus 5528.050 (5528.05 ever)
Client rtorrent/0.8.6/0.12.6

If you need any help, just let me know, PerMa. It's nice seeing you around again, even though it's amidst unfortunate events.

karachidude
10-30-2010, 03:55 PM
@perma

u should perhaps do a scan with a anti-keylogger like Zemana AntiLogger,and install keyscrambler to make sure this doesnt happen again :)

PerMaFrOsT
10-30-2010, 04:02 PM
No one can help ya out except HDBits staffers.
The only alternative you have, is to wait on #hdbits.support..get voiced and then try to convince 'em about it.

Thanks, i will be connected & idle the weekend to try to talk with someone

Did you use one of those "free" seedboxes of Seednation / seedmaster ?
I always use my own servers for seed at HDB.

Your account seems to be fine with ratio 2,7xx and country flag Sealand.

Good luck. ;]

Thanks, at least the thief still didnīt burn my ratio

Last seen 2010-10-30 09:34:21 (1 hour ago)
Uploaded 3,733.15 GB
Downloaded 1,352.84 GB
Share ratio 2.759
Bonus 5528.050 (5528.05 ever)
Client rtorrent/0.8.6/0.12.6

If you need any help, just let me know, PerMa. It's nice seeing you around again, even though it's amidst unfortunate events.

PM sent. Itīs nice to see how good friends help you when you need it most. Thanks

anon
10-30-2010, 04:24 PM
What i have to do to restore my HDBits account? I tried to talk with the support at #hdbits.support [irc.p2p-network.net] but nobody helps me because i cant type text into the channel.

IRC's usually the fastest way to get help with this kind of issues. As n00bz0r said, you have to be "voiced" (+v) to be able to "talk". Just be patient and eventually you'll be voiced and regain access to your account. Afterwards, you may want to use a secure password for both HDBits and your e-mail account (click here (http://javascript.internet.com/passwords/password-generator.html) to get help with that), and maybe scan your PC for malware.

Good luck! :)

PerMaFrOsT
10-30-2010, 04:37 PM
@perma

u should perhaps do a scan with a anti-keylogger like Zemana AntiLogger,and install keyscrambler to make sure this doesnt happen again :)

Thanks i will install those programs to improve my system security :D

Erasing Keyloggers at this side with Spybot S&D:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3526/badday.th.png (http://img295.imageshack.us/i/badday.png/)

IRC's usually the fastest way to get help with this kind of issues. As n00bz0r said, you have to be "voiced" (+v) to be able to "talk". Just be patient and eventually you'll be voiced and regain access to your account. Afterwards, you may want to use a secure password for both HDBits and your e-mail account (click here (http://javascript.internet.com/passwords/password-generator.html) to get help with that), and maybe scan your PC for malware.

Good luck! :)

Thanks for the info anon, i will cross my fingers & wait patiently!

ElitUser
10-30-2010, 04:43 PM
A few days back My Hdbits.org account been stolen or you can say hacked, then I go to the support channel and one of the staff say my account was hacked from Pakistan and this Pakistani human being ( Dont know he or she thats why I write human being) change my pass and email address. Thanks to Hdbits.org staff who helped me to bring me back of my account.

Even not only the hdbits my revott was also hacked which was also from Pakistan.
revott staff help me out.

anon
10-30-2010, 04:44 PM
Erasing Keyloggers at this side with Spybot S&D:

*image*

So you did have some nasty stuff there, after all. I'd recommend running Rootkit Unhooker and Autoruns, also!

snagit
10-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Wow, you sure had a bunch of infections... You make me wanna scan my PC now. xD

Good luck on getting it back, though. :)

link2009
10-30-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this Permafrost and by taking a look at those Spybot S&D results, it looks like you got hit pretty hard by some Rootkits / Spyware.

It may be a good idea to install an anti-virus (even Avira will do) such as Kaspersky or BitDefender to prevent these intrusions from happening again.

Since you also have Spybot running, I would let TeaTimer.exe run in the background.

Good luck on retrieving your account, let us know how it goes.

Waddafocky
10-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Yeah, run some Rootkit detectors, such as hxdef and rku - then run your antivirus software again.

Good luck.

gamesover
10-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Spybot can also immunize your computer against threats, stopping it from happening in the future. Pretty useful feature I think.

I don't use firewalls or virus scanners on my computer, but I have yet to get a virus on my computer. A combination of Spybot and SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition seems to do the trick.

PerMaFrOsT
11-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Well done dudes! Finally i retrieve my account after a few hours of talking & explianing my situation in the HDBits IRC channel. I want to render thanks to HDBItsīs STAFF and all the users who give me the correct tips about how to act for recover my acc & how to improve the security of my computer.

Thanks sincerely.

anon
11-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Glad you got it sorted. :)