PDA

View Full Version : [Have] ts-tracker/Pt /TT/waffles/CN/Iplay/Bh/Bitme/BitmeTV [Want] HdBits.org

niker
10-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Hello all,=]
the title say all...
goodluck

ccp3
10-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Hi, I am a Zumba Instructor and was really hoping to get an invite to TT so that I can use the music for my classes. I am an experienced BT user however I have been inactive for the past year or two. I realize it is a very hard site to get into, but I'm using it for a very good cause, im changing peoples lives through exercise and fitness. The site wouldn't benefit me as much as it would keep the energy level up in my class. I have TV, TP invites but that is it cause thats all im really into. I would really appreciate any help you could offer.

karachidude
10-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Hi, I am a Zumba Instructor and was really hoping to get an invite to TT so that I can use the music for my classes. I am an experienced BT user however I have been inactive for the past year or two. I realize it is a very hard site to get into, but I'm using it for a very good cause, im changing peoples lives through exercise and fitness. The site wouldn't benefit me as much as it would keep the energy level up in my class. I have TV, TP invites but that is it cause thats all im really into. I would really appreciate any help you could offer.

i wont suggest trading for it,its considered bad practice,and anyways a trader wont swap a tv invite for a tt invite.u should have waited for more people to read ur request on the giveaway section,someone would have probably helped

niker
11-02-2010, 06:39 PM
bump

niker
11-06-2010, 01:05 PM
bumpp...