PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TT for Zumba Instuctor

ccp3
10-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Hi, I am a Zumba Instructor and was really hoping to get an invite to TT so that I can use the music for my classes. I am an experienced BT user however I have been inactive for the past year or two working on developing my classes. I realize it is an extremely hard site to get into, but I'm using it for a very good cause. Im changing peoples lives through exercise and fitness. The site would benefit my class immensely and it would keep the energy level up and provide a large diversity in the music selection. I have had several of the big name torrent sites in the past including TL, FTN, HDBits to name a few but lost them due to inactivity. All I have and use on a regular basis is TV and TP but that is because that's all im really into. I would really appreciate any help anyone could offer on what I need to do to obtain an invite.
Much Love BT Community!

IdolEyes787
10-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Isn't Zumba like Latin music?:unsure:

Waddafocky
10-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Yeah, unless you teach salsa-trance, you'd probably do better at one of the more mainstream music sites, i.e. What or Waffles.

Quarterquack
10-30-2010, 07:45 PM
I will have to agree with Anarkial. There aren't that many "exclusive" TT releases; due to the nature of the content. You'd be more than comfortable at a place like RuTracker (go. signup. now; and you will never look back), TranceRoute or even Waffles/What. TT is closer to home for a rave goer, since they have events, live DJs from the staff team, radios etc. That stuff, while appealing, will be of no use to you, given your request.

ccp3
10-30-2010, 08:43 PM
thanks ringhunter, ill try RuTracker, also wanted to try Waffles/What. I realize most people think of Zumba as latin music but i wanted my class to be Zumba-Trance or Zumba-House. I know a teacher who does Zumba-Reggaeton and just plays all his best music. Rave music would be great for certain exercise dances i want to do. Any more comments? I really want a TT invite because i feel that will expand how I am able to teach Zumba, plus i love the music.

anon
10-30-2010, 08:48 PM
I really want a TT invite because i feel that will expand how I am able to teach Zumba, plus i love the music.

TT is hard to get invited to, since (as far as I know) you must be a donor to be able to get/request invites.

I think it's better if you try the already-suggested sites, plus TranceRoute and SatClubbing.info (which is often open for signups). :)

IdolEyes787
10-30-2010, 08:55 PM
thanks ringhunter, ill try RuTracker, also wanted to try Waffles/What. I realize most people think of Zumba as latin music but i wanted my class to be Zumba-Trance or Zumba-House. I know a teacher who does Zumba-Reggaeton and just plays all his best music. Rave music would be great for certain exercise dances i want to do. Any more comments? I really want a TT invite because i feel that will expand how I am able to teach Zumba, plus i love the music.
I browsed your post history and it appears you just want TT.:unsure:

karachidude
10-30-2010, 09:17 PM
Hi, I am a Zumba Instructor and was really hoping to get an invite to TT so that I can use the music for my classes. I am an experienced BT user however I have been inactive for the past year or two working on developing my classes. I realize it is an extremely hard site to get into, but I'm using it for a very good cause. Im changing peoples lives through exercise and fitness. The site would benefit my class immensely and it would keep the energy level up and provide a large diversity in the music selection. I have had several of the big name torrent sites in the past including TL, FTN, HDBits to name a few but lost them due to inactivity. All I have and use on a regular basis is TV and TP but that is because that's all im really into. I would really appreciate any help anyone could offer on what I need to do to obtain an invite.
Much Love BT Community!

why dont u try for waffles,its a pretty good and big with all kinds of music and alot of people offering it in giveaways know a days

Shinzen
11-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Jus use google for zumba instructor n its also available in IPT & in AL

dexico90
11-01-2010, 11:33 PM
I thought he wanted to trade in wrong forum... :) TT for some Zumba Tulumba tracker :)

Shinzen
11-02-2010, 02:49 PM
huh i thought zumba instructor is a dance fitness program

anon
11-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Zumba Tulumba tracker :)

:lol:

dexico90
11-03-2010, 02:08 AM
xD