HD-bits.ro (acc or invite)
MV (invite)
bitme (acc)
scc (acc)
BCG (acc)
IMAGINE (acc or invite)

pandemonium
11-15-2010, 01:45 PM
don't trust this guy, the account he gave me got banned after 3h, the staff sent me a pm saying they were watching it as it was traded before
what's more, the new account i invited him to, has just been banned too, he prolly traded it further on and they caught him

watch out, romanian guy you dont want to trust

anon
11-15-2010, 01:50 PM

How is him being Romanian relevant? :unsure:

Anyway, use the Report Section for scam reports, not the public trading area! I can't stress this enough. You're only giving the staff more work as they'll probably have to trash this thread and then deal with your reports.

pandemonium
11-15-2010, 02:20 PM
How is him being Romanian relevant? :unsure:

Well, since half of the net already banned romania, maybe it is in the end. Reported him, as suggested.

QPD
11-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Pedro's also have an issue with romanian users...Only a few of them can make new accounts ( reccomended by uploaders or VIPs )
He prolly wants Pedros to reach for an interview...

snap3r
11-15-2010, 04:07 PM

Thats just racist !!

pandemonium
11-15-2010, 09:19 PM
dont make the same mistake i did, do not trust stay-cool

stay-cool
11-15-2010, 09:32 PM
guys just check out his posts here on FST ... he talk only about pedro ...
i didnt scam him ... the only reason i`ve got banned on pedro was because he just made his game ....
i`ve wait him almos half an hour to confirm my invite ... and in all this time he told me the invite is confirmed...
i gived him a scc account ... and he got banned.. why .. because this guy PM`ed to the staff and told them that account was used in a trade ...
he waited to send him an invite from my SCC acc to ban me ..
2 days ago an uploader from pedro ban my TR and BITME account after i`ve send him thoes 2 invites for a pedro ...
after they ban my btmusic account they told me that i got gaught because i`ve traded with a staf member ...
just take care ... he`s here only to ban some peopels ...

pandemonium
11-15-2010, 10:34 PM
Why wouldn't I talk about pedro's? I registered there some 200 weeks ago. That's my oldest account and the place is great.
But hey, don't mind us, go head, keep on lying.

stay-cool
11-15-2010, 10:42 PM
dude i have no reason for lying..
u`re a dog from pedro send here to find some traders and ban them accounts.. people could think whatever they want ... but i know the truth ...
so back off .. ok?

pandemonium
11-15-2010, 10:50 PM
EDIT: Now that's just rich. You lied to me, you tricked me, you gave me a no-go account in exchange for perfectly sound invitation (which you wasted later on, prolly stupidly trading the account further on) and now you dare to call me names in public? You are a joke. stay-cool has now been successfully added to your ignore list I am done talking with you. EOT.

It's not "mean people from pedro's" who get you banned "all the time". It's your own brain and its available processing power.

stay-cool
11-15-2010, 11:54 PM
oke .. since i didnt try to trade that account ... i dont feel any guilt ..
i will show you proofs that just after we end the deal i donate on scc .. the date and time when i had the donated on scc to recieve an invite .. or any other moderator who will need to see..
if i wanted to scam you i would not donate to recieve that invite ..
i still hav it because i wanted to send it to you
and how is happened that both guys i mean you and the one who banned me ...
both of you are from US???
but now i`m glad i didnt sent it ... because if i did that my scc account would been banned now..

MarioXXL
11-24-2010, 08:11 PM
clear your inbox!!!!!!!!