PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for BitmeTv invite. Thank You

Jenna
11-05-2010, 11:07 PM
Hi I am looking for a BitmeTv invite. I am a TV freak and I love watching TV shows. I haven't asked for practically anything is there someone nice enough to give me a bitmetv invite I promise I will make sure my ratio is 100% perfect.

snagit
11-05-2010, 11:15 PM
You are surely not a female. :lol:

bigdaddydude
11-05-2010, 11:21 PM
You have joined FST in 2009 and only have 12 posts here? How can someone know that they can trust you with their invite if you're not active here? You should go into some more detail and explain why you deserve an invite.

anon
11-05-2010, 11:21 PM
snagit, of course he's not. He's also not from the USA, as he once claimed.

I haven't asked for practically anything

Your post history begs to differ. You have started three trade threads. Also, I find it very surprising that you're back from a long period of inactivity right at the time time tmjam2002 just did.

IdolEyes787
11-05-2010, 11:27 PM
snagit, of course he's not. He's also not from the USA, as he once claimed.

I haven't asked for practically anything

Your post history begs to differ. You have started three trade threads. Also, I find it very surprising that you're back from a long period of inactivity right at the time time tmjam2002 just did.
Yeah I remember his guy. I was still staffing when he first appeared so I as able to delve a little more fully into his identity. He went to the unusual length of finding the picture and profile of an attractive woman and then "assuming " her identity for what I'm sure are perfectly responsible and explainable purposes.:mellow:

Anyone who is foolish enough to give him a Demonoid invite let alone one to BMTV is really looking for trouble.

anon
11-05-2010, 11:34 PM
He went to the unusual length of finding the picture and profile of an attractive woman and then "assuming " her identity for what I'm sure are perfectly responsible and explainable purposes.:mellow:

Comedy gold :lol:

About me:
Cute, FuN, all smiles...all the time. I'm a crazy chick who doesn't mind having a GoOd TiMe!~ I have a super tight body and I'm very flirty so if you guys play your cards right, who knows what will happen on the first date! *wink, wink* :)
http://www.connectingsingles.com/free-dating-kizzies2you.htm

Did you find a man of your dreams already? :rolleyes:

Jenna
11-05-2010, 11:58 PM
You are surely not a female. :lol:

Yes, It is because I haven't had the need for an invite on this site. A friend of mine told me to sign up so I did. Now because I cut my cable. Thanks to higher bills I have requested for an invite. If you don't wish to invite me then just don't why give out negative comments towards me.

P2PDog
11-06-2010, 12:02 AM
If you're really a girl, prove it....

Jenna
11-06-2010, 12:03 AM
You are saying that I looked for a picture from other websites to add as a profile on this? I am the same person. If you have seen me on other websites it is because it is me on there. Stop scraping for my identity by searching for me online.
it is not your right.

P2PDog
11-06-2010, 12:12 AM
My experience has shown me that a vast majority of cute young females involved with BT actually turn out to be desperate young pakistani boys. You may not be from Pakistan, but I would wager a huge sum of money that you're not a cute young blonde from New York :)

Jenna
11-06-2010, 12:29 AM
My experience has shown me that a vast majority of cute young females involved with BT actually turn out to be desperate young pakistani boys. You may not be from Pakistan, but I would wager a huge sum of money that you're not a cute young blonde from New York :)

The moderator of this site is allowed to feel free to check for my ip information if he or she wants to to know if I am from New York or not. Just because I have a real pic of me on here does not constitute in any manner that I am a guy. You barely can see my face let alone you will never know where I live or what's my apartment number or even phone number. So I have nothing to fear from you. There is a reason I never replied to my past posts or came back and posted. I know most of you guys here are just a bunch of ugly looking thick glasses wearing sitting in front of the puter jerking off with small dicks. I don't have the time or urge to reply to that. Some of you just sit here so you can reply to every new post. I don't come here. I was here before once only to trade. I lost those accounts because I never logged in them. Now I was trying to get a bitmetv so that I could get episodes of Smallville. A friend who is not sharing her info with me told me to come here. I am not here to listen to losers like you. If you don't wanna give me an invite don't. Sooner or later a good soul will see this post and maybe invite me. Instead of asking to see my ****.

Maybe if some of you work out, wear Armani and go out to the West Village Midtown Manhattan Area (If you Live in NY) You might land a hot chick to screw instead of scavenging for girls online like this.

P2PDog
11-06-2010, 01:00 AM
.... still waiting for tits.

Cabalo
11-06-2010, 01:09 AM
You're not from NY and there are positive dupes the scripts detected. As I'm working now, I'll check on that later.

whatcdfan
11-06-2010, 03:06 AM
Now I was trying to get a bitmetv so that I could get episodes of Smallville.

if u r looking for those kinda popular series u can very well look for IPT which is fairly easy to get in and not to mention great content great speeds.

IdolEyes787
11-06-2010, 03:31 AM
The moderator of this site is allowed to feel free to check for my ip information if he or she wants to to know if I am from New York or not. Just because I have a real pic of me on here does not constitute in any manner that I am a guy. You barely can see my face let alone you will never know where I live or what's my apartment number or even phone number. So I have nothing to fear from you. There is a reason I never replied to my past posts or came back and posted. I know most of you guys here are just a bunch of ugly looking thick glasses wearing sitting in front of the puter jerking off with small dicks. I don't have the time or urge to reply to that. Some of you just sit here so you can reply to every new post. I don't come here. I was here before once only to trade. I lost those accounts because I never logged in them. Now I was trying to get a bitmetv so that I could get episodes of Smallville. A friend who is not sharing her info with me told me to come here. I am not here to listen to losers like you. If you don't wanna give me an invite don't. Sooner or later a good soul will see this post and maybe invite me. Instead of asking to see my ****.

Maybe if some of you work out, wear Armani and go out to the West Village Midtown Manhattan Area (If you Live in NY) You might land a hot chick to screw instead of scavenging for girls online like this.

In fairness provide proof that you are who you say you are and not some "ugly looking thick glasses wearing liar loser with a small dick , sitting in front of the computer jerking off " ( sorry I corrected the poor grammar. The way it read before you accused people of being thick glasses and using small penises to jerk off with - as opposed to have small penises themselves ... You're either not American , not very bright or very blond ) and I will consider* inviting you to BMTV even though I don't wear glasses.

Btw I might be confused on the whole subject of how to go about "landing a hot chick" ( does anybody really talk like that anymore?) but I think if anyone here was interested in trying to do that they'd tend to be more accommodating and less insulting.:mellow:

* Not really you are full of shit .

arkiebrian
11-06-2010, 03:41 AM
good stuff here

Jenna
11-06-2010, 04:32 AM
You're not from NY and there are positive dupes the scripts detected. As I'm working now, I'll check on that later.

Feel free to look in to it. I would like to clear this up with the moderator.

In fairness provide proof that you are who you say you are and not some "ugly looking thick glasses wearing liar loser with a small dick , sitting in front of the computer jerking off " ( sorry I corrected the poor grammar. The way it read before you accused people of being thick glasses and using small penises to jerk off with - as opposed to have small penises themselves ... You're either not American , not very bright or very blond ) and I will consider* inviting you to BMTV even though I don't wear glasses.

Btw I might be confused on the whole subject of how to go about "landing a hot chick" ( does anybody really talk like that anymore?) but I think if anyone here was interested in trying to do that they'd tend to be more accommodating and less insulting.:mellow:

* Not really you are full of shit .

My attitude is being insulting only towards people who are insulting me including you. If someone wants me to show them t**s what you expect me to do, blow them kisses?

arkiebrian
11-06-2010, 04:39 AM
My attitude is being insulting only towards people who are insulting me including you. If someone wants me to show them t**s what you expect me to do, blow them kisses?
no we expect tits

its amazing you still think you can fool anybody

Waddafocky
11-06-2010, 04:40 AM
Why'd you censor tits and not dicks?

KFlint
11-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Enough flaming from you all please...

But to sum it up, sorry but it's impossible to take you seriously when your IP went from New York to Beyrouth to Florida in the same thread and within 24 hours...

anon
11-06-2010, 04:00 PM
If you don't wish to invite me then just don't why give out negative comments towards me.

That's how things are here on FST, everyone is scrutinized, and no one is too fond of bullshitters. If you don't like that, you should stop posting here, simple.

sorry but it's impossible to take you seriously when your IP went from New York to Beyrouth to Florida in the same thread and within 24 hours...

:lol:

As they say, owned.

ElitUser
11-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Enough flaming from you all please...

But to sum it up, sorry but it's impossible to take you seriously when your IP went from New York to Beyrouth to Florida in the same thread and within 24 hours...

Is that mean the thread maker using proxy.

hulabula
11-06-2010, 04:32 PM

lol, in her defense she did say that she was from newyork- so she could be a newyorker living in florida. :lol:

Edit: I didn't notice Beirut and 24hrs. So, you have got nothing OP. :(

anon
11-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Is that mean the thread maker using proxy.

Looks like it. (http://tinyurl.com/3anvyd4)

ElitUser
11-06-2010, 04:36 PM
^^^ ohhh, Thanks anon :)

Jenna
11-06-2010, 10:15 PM
Ok I am from New York on vacation in Florida. I believe there is nothing wrong with that. And besides we are all here for torrent invites not to find out exactly from where I am. It does not say anywhere in your rules if I have to exactly tell my location. That's private if I don't feel like telling it I don't have too. I was nice enough already to post my city. What do you want now? My Apartment number and Zip Code? Wait maybe my phone number would help? Closest intersection? All I want is a BitMeTv invite. I was trying to trade a while ago you are going to judge me based on that. I barely logged in again after that. Now I am here just requesting an invite. That's all I ask from you.

anon
11-06-2010, 10:28 PM
we are all here for torrent invites

Not all of us are here for torrent invites, that's why this forum is called FileSharingTalk. :P

All I want is a BitMeTv invite. I was trying to trade a while ago you are going to judge me based on that.

There can be repercussions for inviting a trader to a tracker, in case you aren't aware of that. So many if not most non-traders don't take the risk.

P2PDog
11-06-2010, 10:28 PM
How do you explain the Beirut IP?

ElitUser
11-06-2010, 10:33 PM
@jenna
actually now a days the user of the private site who invite some one and if the invitee get disable for some reason then the inviter also have to face the penalty ( take back the invite privilege or give a warning sign ) and thats why user of those private site very caution to giving out the invite to unknow person and want to know little bit more of that person so that the inviter dont have to face any problem from the invitee.

KFlint
11-07-2010, 01:21 AM
So 7PM in New York, 8PM in Beyrouth and midnight in Florida, interesting....:wank:

Of all the BSers I heard here you are one of the worst at making a plausible story.

Burnsy
11-07-2010, 01:25 AM
So 7PM in New York, 8PM in Beyrouth and midnight in Florida, interesting....:wank:

Of all the BSers I heard here you are one of the worst at making a plausible story.

:lol:

Waddafocky
11-07-2010, 02:26 AM
Next story:

Ok guys it seems like you never hear of the New York hotel in Bayreuth Florida. But really arent we all here for torrent invites I dont see why we have to get all of topic dick jerking when all I am asking for is a BitMeTv invite. You have small dicks. I dont come here. Go outside and get a life dont sit here blasting at me for wasting my life trying watch TV. You jerk small dicks. A nice person will give me a invite. **** you. I want BitMeTv. I traded a long time ago and showed them my manboobs.

And I am definitely not any of those same looking girls found here:
http://www.tineye.com/search/c39b99e786b75fd4e3339ac0e506a30da983ed58/?sort=size&order=desc

I am just Jenna a girl posting from New York Hotel in Bayreuth Florida.

Cabalo
11-07-2010, 07:21 AM
How do you explain the Beirut IP?

Don't forget the London one.

IdolEyes787
11-07-2010, 01:47 PM
If I may ask , why does the Jenna account still have full privileges?

While using a proxy is apparently within the rules here , lying to people in an attempt to get invites still ,I presume, isn't.
"Jenna " obviously isn't the person in the picture( which is fine ,Cabalo I doubt is Stallone either) but "Jenna" insists on continuing to try and deceive and manipulate everyone into believing otherwise for a very apparent and specific purpose.

Jenna
11-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Don't Worry I got the invite to FSC and FTN from another place. Oh and about BitmeTV I guess a little skin does goes a long way. And for your kind information if you are smart you can trade and still get invites to big torrent sites. No site whether it's big or small can find you including this one. Use common sense and you can still get in any site without them finding out about your past.

IdolEyes787
11-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Can you please ban this douche now before his English degenerates any further so that even the most delusional here will finally realize that he isn't a girl or from the US or for that matter hasn't spoken one word of truth since he's been here.
Btw to Jenna is it is true ( and it isn't ) that you did find some pathetically horny idiot to dupe then there truly is a sucker born every minute.

Dear God I just noticed you listed your location as "my pussy" .:mellow:

PS what's with the current trend of randomly capitalizing word in the middle of sentences ? Same person or just the need to give further evidence of your studity.

whatcdfan
11-07-2010, 03:37 PM

PS what's with the current trend of randomly capitalizing word in the middle of sentences ? Same person or just the need to give further evidence of your studity.

:lol: u've got talent

IdolEyes787
11-07-2010, 03:47 PM
The really ironic thing is that I meant to say stupidity.:blushing:

anon
11-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Don't Worry I got the invite to FSC and FTN from another Place you won't see me here no more :-)

You talk as if you weren't doing us a favor by leaving this forum. :unsure:

ElitUser
11-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Be honest and you will get what you want.
But dont lie like this, this will not give you anything.

and a girl not gona saying or posting in her profile that her location in "my pussy"
untile she is a whore.

Jenna
11-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Can you please ban this douche now before his English degenerates any further so that even the most delusional here will finally realize that he isn't a girl or from the US or for that matter hasn't spoken one word of truth since he's been here.
Btw to Jenna is it is true ( and it isn't ) that you did find some pathetically horny idiot to dupe then there truly is a sucker born every minute.

Douchebag if you are here for an English class then just gtfo and find some other room to prove your proficiency in English Dumbass. There is no need for you to prove that here.

ElitUser
11-07-2010, 04:52 PM
^^^ really funny :)

anon
11-07-2010, 04:54 PM
gtfo and find some other room to prove your proficiency in English Dumbass.

Oh, the irony.

KFlint
11-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Now you can just fuck off dear Jenna as you won't get any invite with this account.

johhny
11-07-2010, 08:21 PM
jenna i won't give you bitmeTv just for a pair of tits :)))

senegal
11-07-2010, 09:02 PM
i think jenna is cool. unban her!

anon
11-07-2010, 09:09 PM

He's not banned... from the rest of the forum.

IdolEyes787
11-07-2010, 09:18 PM

If it's any consolation I tried to get you banned as well.

senegal
11-07-2010, 09:24 PM
oh, c'mon!

IdolEyes787
11-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Hey it didn't work out so no harm, no foul.:)