PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TorrentLeech invitation

lacerta_
11-13-2010, 08:31 AM
Looking for a TL invitation. I can PM my ratio proofs of my accounts at higher level trackers to clear any doubts, if needed.

Thanks in advance.

IdolEyes787
11-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Looking for a TL invitation. I can PM my ratio proofs of my accounts at higher level trackers to clear any doubts, if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Considering something like this
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8628/wern.png

Looking for something that has a large selection of Xbox360 games.

I have a TVtorrents.ro invite too if you want that as a trade
how will that clear any doubts?:unsure:

senegal
11-13-2010, 01:32 PM
or:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/untitled-6.jpg

whatcdfan
11-13-2010, 02:21 PM
hmmmmm....it took u 4 years to make 23 posts.....why dont u try to be active and let us know u better before one of us consider ur request which i think has very slim chances now after 2 consecutive posts

cinephilia
11-13-2010, 02:45 PM
this is what happens when a torrentsite migrates to a new design.

whatcdfan
11-13-2010, 03:13 PM
this is what happens when a torrentsite migrates to a new design.

true, but i dont get the point what design has to do with the quality of the tracker in terms of content and speeds

lacerta_
11-13-2010, 03:36 PM
IdolEyes787 and senegal;

How about this?:
I can also give you my user ids if you have accounts at FTN, SCC, BM or TDC, which will allow you to check my ratios/upload stats before you invite me (I prefer this, since it is easier than taking stupid screenshots).

whatcdfan;

I don't like forums, files are my interest.

anon
11-13-2010, 03:59 PM
true, but i dont get the point what design has to do with the quality of the tracker in terms of content and speeds

Nothing. But for some reason it still makes people want the tracker. That's the point.

I don't like forums

Then what are you doing here?

lacerta_
11-13-2010, 04:07 PM

Filesharingtalk is a necessity.

Cabalo
11-13-2010, 04:09 PM

That's sig worthy.

anon
11-13-2010, 04:10 PM

Not terribly so for you, apparently, this thread being your first post in the last two years. :ermm:

lacerta_
11-13-2010, 04:31 PM
anon-sbi;

As I said my previous post, I'm interested in files and Filesharingtalk is showing the way to reach them, that's why I come and visit here time to time. I don't like forums, and I mean not particularly Filesharingtalk, it is the concept.

I'm a long time member of several private trackers and here is the summary;

FTN: 200+ weeks, 300+ gigs, 0 forum posts.
SCC: 200+ weeks, 350+ gigs, 2 forum posts.
BM: 200+ weeks, 30+ gigs, 0 forum posts.
TDC: ~150 weeks, 100+ gigs, 0 forum posts.

So, I like to speak when I need to, when I really have something to say.

What's wrong with that?

anon
11-13-2010, 04:39 PM

What's wrong with that?

Fine by me. It's just that many people who are here just to leech invites have said the same, and while I'm not implying that's your intention, no one likes that kind of users.

yevgeny
11-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Invitations and Signups are disabled temporarily anyhow.

senegal
11-13-2010, 05:23 PM

What's wrong with that?

I like to speak whatever if I need or not.

anon
11-13-2010, 05:33 PM

Unfortunately.

senegal
11-13-2010, 05:35 PM

Unfortunately.

:offtopic:

anon
11-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Then go ahead and report me. One day the Mods will have enough of your constant abusing of that triangle button. :mellow:

lacerta_
11-13-2010, 05:41 PM
anon-sbi
Well, thanks for the friendly reminder. As an invitee, I will honor the invitation by keeping my account in good standing at all times. And, to be honest, can't offer anything like spending more time and being more active on forums :)

yevgeny
Thanks for the information, appreciated. Sorry to hear that though :/

senegal
In my opinion, nothing is wrong with that, too :)

IdolEyes787
11-13-2010, 06:24 PM
IdolEyes787 and senegal;

How about this?:
I can also give you my user ids if you have accounts at FTN, SCC, BM or TDC, which will allow you to check my ratios/upload stats before you invite me (I prefer this, since it is easier than taking stupid screenshots).

I guess you totally missed the point of my comment .You could be me "proof" til the cows come home and that hardly instills any trust in me.
As another person someone who probably does that type of thing himself probably far cleverer than I posted on here not to long ago ," Anyone who trades or sells certain trackers has dupe accounts on them anyway"
Btw I'm not implying that you do , just that when dealing with strangers one should be awareo f the fact that all possibilities, both good and bad, exist.

As for "proofs" frorm FTN or SCC or like sites, just my opinion based on what I have personally witnessed but I'd trust people on though sites about the same or less than as I'd trust people anywhere else.

whatcdfan;

I don't like forums, files are my interest.

Isn't the only legitimate reason to be on trackers , the forums/irc?
I mean otherwise just stick to uesnet and DDL and save yourself the associated aggravation.:unsure:

lacerta_
11-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Isn't the only legitimate reason to be on trackers, the forums/irc?

No, at least not for me anyway.

I asked for an invitation, offered nothing in return. If my intentions were trading other invites/accounts for TL, I would rather prefer the "BitTorrent Trades" section.

This thread seems useless since yevgeny told us that TL temporarily closed its doors to new users, closing it for the sake of not wasting more time on off topic.